Siren of Love Ch. 06

Story Info
Lyra remembers and meets her sister.
5.2k words
4.49
11.5k
19

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyra woke early, and slid out of Pallo and Siden's arms. She was getting better at it. She saw two small black boxes on the table and wondered what they were. She didn't want to open them and spy. She walked out to the pool and sat down on the edge, sticking her legs in, which immediately caused scales to grow on them. She sighed. She looked down at the bracelet she always wore. It was a simple silver chain with a crab bead on it that always glowed a soft sea green color. Nobody noticed it unless she wanted them too, in order to prevent it from being stolen. She picked up the crab bead between her forefinger and thumb and closed her eyes, thinking of Calypso. Immediately she sensed a goddess presence and smelled the sea.

"We need to talk." she said, without opening my eyes. She wasn't sure what to say. What could she say. Hey Calypso, how ya doing. Oh by the way. A draken came by the sanctuary and tried to murder the mermaids. I took five mermaids on and barely managed to stumble away from the draken in time. Oh and the house exploded in a small atom bomb the size of the white house. So now we have to stay with the two people who you seem to despise most in the world, so it's all good. She snorted. She could clearly see just how well that conversation would go. She sighed.

"Tell me what it is dat bothers you, Lyra." She opened my eyes and looked at her. She explained what happened and by the time she was finished Calypso grabbed her and hugged her tightly. She was so surprised she didn't know how to react but she didn't want to hurt Calypso's feelings so she hugged her back. She let her go and she could see the plain worry across Calypso's face. She got a sinking suspicion.

"Why do you look so worried. It's gone now. We don't have to ever worry about it again."

She looked uneasy. The sinking feeling grew. She narrowed my eyes.

"Exactly how many drakens are there in existence." She wouldn't look at her in the eyes. Lyra narrowed her eyes even more. "Calypso."

"Five. There are five. One of them was killed long ago when a god made the mistake of getting involved with the siren who previously protected the mermaids. He killed it but when a god kills a draken, they all each get a part of the power that draken possessed. So they became more powerful. It is part of the curse laid on them by the gods a long time ago when they were the five legendary sea warlocks. The only ones in existence. It was their cold hearts and cruelty toward others that finally caused the gods to grow tired of their cruelty and naivety that they were better than even the gods. You said the one that tried to kill you is destroyed. So that leaves three. You need to find out why the sanctuary exploaded because if it was from godly help then the remaining three will be even stronger and it will take two gods to kill one of them now. I must go. I have to attend a meeting of the heathen gods but if there is anything else, feel free to call me after today."

She disappeared.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Pallo woke up to a ringing. He immediately knew Lyra was gone, but he sensed that she was still at the house so he relaxed a little. Siden got up to find Lyra and Pallo looked at his cell. He froze. Zara was calling him? Zara hardly ever called him or Siden. He answered.

"Hello?"

"Pallo, I need you to come pick up Xander and Tara. I can't deal with them right now. I have to deliver two lions and a tiger to who knows where, and knowing the zoo director of this place, it will be somewhere far away and a couple days journey. Plus, they are even more annoying than usual. I know your gods and all so you might be busy but they are at the sun savannah pack's camp. In the guest bedroom beside the alpha's." Pallo started to speak.

"Don't ask. I'll tell you later."

"Okay, I'll pick them up."

"Thanks. Bye." She hung up.

Pallo got up, put on a plain forest t-shirt and black vest with dark blue jeans and sandals. He went outside to check on Lyra and Siden.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

She felt strong arms wrap around her waist and lift her up, and Siden moved to sit under her. He stuck his legs in the water with hers, hugging her, chin resting on her shoulder.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said with a kiss on her shoulder. She smiled, a little tense.

"Can you ask the other gods if one of them caused the explosion." She explained to him what Calypso said when he looked at her questionally.

"Sure." Said Siden. He looked at Pallo behind him. Lyra did too. Pallo smiled at her.

"Good morning my sexy little kitten." She smiled. He looked at Siden.

"Brother, I am going to pick up Tara and Xander. Zara says she can't watch them and asked if we could."

"We certainly can." Replied Siden.

"That's what I told her. I will be back in ten minutes and then I wish to play with our little siren in the water." He said with a grin. Siden grinned too.

"I'll join that." He said. Lyra laughed.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

He walked down the hallway. He wasn't sure which room they were in. Suddenly a door opened and Tara chased Xander out of it. Tara was a young girl with the same reddish orange hair speckled with chocolate brown going to her shoulders and green eyes as Zara but without the dirty blond lock of hair, and she was twelve, and Xander was a little boy who was ten with the same hair and green eyes. Pallo smiled. Those two were always at it. They stopped when they saw him and smiled widely. They ran over and practically tackled him as they threw themselves on him and hugged him. He smiled and hugged them back.

"Why hello, little ones. Zara has sent me to come collect and bring you back with me. She gave me strict orders to punish you. Something about gas." He knew Zara was taking them with her sometimes and judging by her irritated tone he guessed they had done something. He smiled as he watched their eyes widen. He laughed.

"I'm only joking, but I am here to take you back with me. She wants me to watch you two for a while."

"Yea!"

"Yippie!" They said jumping up and down. He smiled and lifted them both up, slinging each one over his shoulder. They shrieked and giggled. He transported to the pool and dropped them down. Wisely, Siden had gotten dressed as well along with Lyra. Siden had on light blue jeans, sandals, a black vest, and sea green plain t-shirt. Lyra had on a light blue and black sun dress. It was simple and yet beautiful. Siden stood up.

"Tara. Xander." He smiled. They shrieked and ran towards him, tackling him and hugging him. He fell over laughing. Lyra and Pallo laughed too. Pallo walked behind her and hugged her waist. She smiled.

"I have to meet this Zara." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"And so you shall. You'll love her." Tara and Xander got introduced to her and hugged her. She asked them if they wanted to see something magical and they eagerly nodded their heads. She took them through the passage and their eyes widened as they went through the tunnel. Tara just about screamed with joy when she saw the mermaids. Serina showed Xander her fangs and his eyes were so wide they looked about ready to fall out of his head. The mermaids gladly offered to watch them, as they loved children.

Outside, Pallo whispered in her ear.

"I believe I wanted to play with my little siren. The mermaids won't let Tara or Xander out of the room." Lyra smiled weakly.

"Thanks guys but right now I really just need to think." Her mind was reeling with the thoughts that a god might possibly have killed the draken at the sanctuary. She walked to the stairs and noticed a strange emblem on the bathroom door. It looked rather like the shape of a mermaid's tail, and running across it was three diagonal lines like a claw mark. Siden and Pallo stared at Lyra. They knew the second she paused something was wrong. They watched her carefully. She ran her hands over the emblem. She gasped, eyes shooting wide open. Visions flooded her mind. Two little girls, both identical, except for their eyes. Their hair was a reddish orange color speckled with chocolate brown. A long lock of hair from their bangs was sandy, dirty blonde colored, also speckled with chocolate brown. Their nose and cheeks were freckled with light brown dots. Her lips soft and light pink. One of the girl's eyes were deep green like emeralds and the others was a deep violet color. Both sparkled with joy. A smile graced their faces. Their reddish orange hair speckled with chocolate brown flowed, wavy, down to the tops of their shoulders. Their ears stuck out a little from her head. The tips of their ears looked a little pointed. They were in a small white boat, sailing on the clear blue seas together. Suddenly, a storm appeared. It whipped the boat around until the boat was smashed against a rock. The emerald eyed girl was thrown onto a grassy part of the land, near the ocean while the violet eyed one was thrown onto the beach. They hit their heads and forgot everything. Two different people found them and took them away. They lived completely different lives. Lyra gaspsed, stumbling back. She fell back into a warm pair of arms that wrapped around her, flooding her with the sweet scent of the forest and fresh rain. Siden appeared in front of her. He gently grasped her face between his hands.

"Lyra, sweetie, are you okay? Whats the matter." She looked at him, felt tears filling her eyes. She yanked away from Pallo and stumbled down the stairs. She raced through the house, past the pool, into the gardens. She ran into a maze. She ran and ran. She turned left then right then right then left. She ran through the maze, hearing Pallo and Siden calling her name and following her. She ran, chased by voices and cries, faces and memories long forgotten. Finally she reached the center of the maze and collapsed onto her knees, sobbing. She had a sister. And she forgot. How could she forget. She sobbed. A pair of arms wrapped around her and pulled her against a strong body, and another pair of arms wrapped around her. Pallo and Siden cradled Lyra between them, holding her close as she sobbed and sobbed, too hysterical to talk, to upset to do anything but weep. They felt their hearts break at the sight of the woman they loved in such pain. They cradled her and kissed her softly, shushing her and calming her. But she wouldn't calm down. She clutched their t-shirts tightly, sobbing into their chests. They held her closely, waiting for her to calm enough to tell them what was wrong. They looked at each other, wondering what on earth had her so upset and desperately wishing they could ease her pain. But they felt in their hearts that this pain was from long ago and they could do nothing about it. Lyra sobbed into their chests.

"We we-were sailing for th-the afterno-o-oon. The Skies were cl-clear. We didn't kno-now there wo-ould be a storm! It sm-smashed our boat against a rock. I landed-ed on the be-each and hit my head hard enough to forget every-th-thing and she did the same only she landed fur-ur-ther up on the grass! Calypso found me, and someone-one found Zara. I think it was Luna. I don't know! I forgot! I can't believe I forgot!"

Pallo and Siden froze. Did she just say Zara? As in their Zara? Their eyes widened as they realized that Zara resembled Lyra to the point of them being twins. Just then Thena talked in their heads. She told them Zara saw a symbol and starting sobbing claiming she forgot her twin sister. Pallo and Siden looked at each other and knew it was true. Zara and Lyra were twins long separated and each found by a goddess. They knew not what fate had planned for Zara and Lyra but they would find out before something bad happened. And then Thena told them, Zara was coming there. They knew they would have their hands full.

Suddenly, a harsh voice spoke in their heads.

"Brothers. I am coming. And try to have a better welcome commity this time then that shy little creature you kept from me like last time." Ares. He was coming. They looked at each other. They hated him. Just the way he had said he was coming, he announced it, like it was his house that he was free to come and go in as he pleased. He was snobbish, hard headed, and a bad ass, self centered jerk. They carried Lyra to their bedroom, laid her down, and tucked her in. She had fallen asleep because of the exhaustion of remembering her sister, and the fact that they didn't get much sleep last night. They looked at her one last time and left. They made sure to put a protective spell over the bedroom so Ares couldn't get in without their consent. They went to the living room and lo and behold, the son of snobs was waiting.

"It's about time. I would have thought you would want to hurry knowing its your dearest brother." He said with that permanent smirk.

"Or were you too busy with your little sex siren . . "

"Ares!" yelled pallo in a warning tone, taking a step towards his brother. "Do not call her that. Ever. Again. She is far better and kinder than you could ever be. Not to mention her life is worth more than yours could ever be." Siden stood behind him, backing him up. They both knew this was gonna be a stressful talk already. Ares sneered.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Their brother left with a black eye. He had talked to them about Lyra calling her their little "pet" (which is when he got punched) and told them Zeus and everyone else wanted to meet her. Hermes would probably arrive any time to tell them that but Ares wanted to share the message with them himself. They sighed and walked to the bedroom. It was empty. They panicked. Then they heard movement in the kitchen. They raced towards it, hoping to gods Ares hadn't gotten any ideas. They opened the door and froze. Lyra was back in her sundress that she had worn when she first met them at the club. She hung up the phone and saw them. She looked at them suspiciously.

"Lyra?" Siden asked. She looked at him confused, glancing around as if to check that she was the only girl in the room.

"I don't know who you are but my names not Lyra. It's Myra."

They looked at her incredulously. Myra? Light glinted off a silver ring on her forefinger, and they froze. The word "Forget" ingraved in curly style. The only person who ingraved like that was Calypso.

Rage boiled inside them. A forget ring. A forget ring? She put a forget ring on their lyra to make her forget who they were and who she was to keep her from them? Their fists clenched. Their eyes burned. She had put a forget ring on their Lyra to make her forget them to keep her from them. Of all the low things. Lyra took a step back as she saw the rage cross their faces. Who were they. Pallo moved so fast she barley had time to realize what was happening before he was behind her, took her hand and ripped the ring off, without hurting Lyra, and bent it into a ball, throwing it off to the side. He held onto her hand tightly. She looked in his eyes, trying to remember who he was because he looked so familiar but she didn't know who he was. She wanted to run from him but she also wanted to sink into his embrace. She felt conflicted. Pallo sweeped her into his arms. She shrieked and yelled at him to put her down but he ignored her, bringing her to their bedroom.

"Let me down! What are you doing? Put me down! Who are you? PUT ME DOWN!" Lyra yelled, struggling. Pallo lowered her to the bed. He looked at her and vowed Calypso would never touch her again. This he sweared. Calypso had crossed the line. His heart ached when he thought of how she had no idea who he was, him or his brother. He would never let Calypso near her again.

"Lyra, listen to me please." He said, gently taking her hands in his and gazing into her now permanently violet eyes (ever since she carried the mermaids.) "My name is Pallo and my brother, the other man you saw is Siden. We love you, and you love us. A woman called Calypso put a forget ring on you and you forget who you were and who we were. We love you and I promise I will never let her touch you again. The effects of the ring will wear off by tomorrow because the ring wasn't on long enough to cause permanent damage. I am so sorry this happened. I promise you Siden and I will never let her near you again." She looked at him, unsure, and uncertain, thrown off by the sincerity in his voice and the bottomless love she saw in his eyes, so deep she thought she might drown in them.

"Look, I am sorry but you have the wrong girl. I don't know you."

He looked sad and heartbroken. "But you will. Soon." He got up and walked to the door. "I will be back soon. Siden is here if you need him. If you need anything just call." He walked out and she heard the click of the door and the sound of a lock turning.

Her mouth dropped open. She was locked in. The man she didn't know but he claimed she did and that she loved him even though she didn't remember it had locked her in the room. Oh yea. Good way to show your love for someone. Really. She looked around. There was always the windows but she didn't feel like dying today since she was on the second floor. She sighed. Could this day get any worse.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Siden stayed by the door and listened. He felt his heart ache at the thought that he would have the next twenty four hours to go with Lyra having no idea who he was. He felt undying rage the Calypso would even think to do something this vile. He would kill her if she tried to get near Lyra again. He heard rustling in the room. He wondered what she was thinking, what she was doing. He jolted upright as he had a sudden image of Lyra trying to escape through the window and hurting herself. He unlocked the door quickly and rushed in. She looked at him wide eyed, on the bed. He sighed, relieved. He looked at her and felt his heart ache again. How could he do this? He hoped Pallo gave the other gods hell about this. He would get Calypso back for this. He swore it. A thought crossed his mind. He walked towards her. Hers eyes widened and she tried backing up on the bed. He got on it and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her to him. He pressed his lips against hers, pulling her onto his lap, cradling her, his tongue sliding along her lips until she gasped and he pushed in. Her head was swimming. Her she was, cradled by this incredibly sexy man, with the gentlest touch, who was kissing her. She was in heaven. She sighed. Suddenly, all her memories came shooting back to her. She pushed back, gasping. She looked at Siden.

"Siden." He smiled broadly. She was back, and it had only been four hours. He hugged her tightly and she hugged him back. Suddenly she pushed back again. Her eyes were almost literally flaming. Siden almost felt afraid. He thanked the gods he wasn't on the receiving end of her fury and quickly prayed to them he never would be.

"I'm gonna kill her!" she tried to pull out of his arms but he held tight.

"Lyra please love, I don't want you going after her and having her do something to you again."

If looks could kill.

"You should be worried about me killing her not her killing me. I am going to make her wish she had killed me. SHE IS DEAD!!" Lyra yanked herself out of his arms and started to rub the crab bead on her bracelet. He instantly recognized it as a summon bead. Oh boy. This was gonna be good. Calypso appeared, took one look at Lyra, and started to disappear.

"CALYPSO!" Lyra screamed. She winced. She guessed Lyra took the forget ring off and remembered . She started to apologize when the bracelet she gave Lyra with the crab bead on it in case Lyra ever needed help hit her face.

"I don't ever want to see your face again! If my happiness isn't good enough for you than screw it and fuck off! I don't give a shit anymore about what the hell you think since you obviously don't give a shit about what I think!" calypso tried to speak.

12