SirMidnight Is Back

Story Info
Hard sex, after a hard week. You abuse your slave
1.6k words
3.65
16.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are in summer and it's hot as hell, about 130 Fº degrees. My mother is visiting town and is staying with us since last week. Due to this you are not in your best mood of course. She always has hated you, thinking you are not worthy of having me, her little princess.

So one week of no fun, lot of critics from her, and a lot to put up with finally of course no sex. That's makes your mood worst than crunchy you are like a teapot with boiling water about to burst.

Right now I'm in the kitchen having a glass of orange juice after doing some heavy work out. I'm wearing a white crop top with no bra underneath (you can see through it) and an army blue short that barely fits me, white socks with a red strap on it and my sneakers. I'm all sweaty and tired from all the exercise having my juice when I hear a bike parking in the front garden. "It must be him", I think to myself while I hurry to the front door.

You opened the door and I can see you wearing your black OC-Chopper t-shirt a pair of jeans with a black belt and black army boots. I look at your bold head it´s all cover in sweat, your face shows exactly your angry mood. You start to look at me from the top of my head to my feet and up again, I recognize the fire in your eyes, like a hunter looking at its prey.

You look around the room for a while and focus your view at me.

Where's that old poop? – You ask

Don't be bad at her. She's taking a shower right now. How do you feel? You look tired. (I usually talk too much, I can't help myself).

Your eyes instantly changes, you look me with lust. So that old poop is taking a shower?. That hungry wolf look appeared again in your eyes. You start to walk towards me while looking at me lustfully.

"Hey, ... don't you even think of..." I try to express my argument (splat).

You hit my face with the back of your hand "I haven't allowed you to talk, did I bitch?" and remember to address at me correctly"

In a second I rise my head and realize that the man standing in front of me is my master SirMidnight, and he is telling me his will, his wishes my commands. Kneeling before you I lower my eyes an reply in a shy voice "Please forgive me, SirMidnight"

You grab both sides of my face with your big strong hand, pressing your finger into my cheeks, looking at my fully pink lips. You release my face and start to slowly unzip your pants while looking at my dark eyes. I breath slowly looking at your eyes in submission. Your continue to unzip your pants, that classic metallic noise, my heart starts to pound faster, suddenly your semi erect cock pop out of your pants and hit me on the nose. You take it fully out, grabbing it with your hand, it's pointing at me only an inch away from my face. I can smell you, I can feel the smell of your manhood your warm intoxicating smell, that makes my head spin.

I stare at it, knowing I can´t do anything until told. I start to became more and more aroused, my mouth starts to get wetter, can feel my lips dry... I´m thirsty for you, my nipples getting harder I can't wait any longer to pleasure you. Your smell is messing me up. You move your left hand and gently hold my chin raising my face.

"You look like a hungry dog" – you say smiling in lust.

"Should I feed you?" "Should I feed you? You cock starving slut."

I don't make any moves.

"Lick slave" You say.

That's all I need, without wasting another second I hungrily start to lick your shaft from your head going down to your sack, kissing licking and sucking madly. Your cock start to get bigger and bigger harder and harder. I lick your balls, while your hard wet cock drench my face with my own saliva.

"Oh god slave" you moan.

"What would that old poop say if she see you right now?" You ask

"Picture that slave, her little perfect princess sucking madly at my cock" What would she say?"

I then realize my mother was upstairs taking a bath and could finish any moment. My heart starts to pound faster and faster, becoming nervous but at the same time aroused by the whole situation. I can feel the moist between my pussy lips, my clit tickling. I open my eyes and look around just in case. You catch me in the spot.

"Are you worried slave?" "You are worried about getting caught"

I can only nod with my eyes since you haven't allowed me to stop.

"Well slave if you are worried about getting caught sucking my cock I guess I just have to fuck your mouth" My eyes grow in astonishment.

Without any warning you grab the back of my head and pull my head into you, trusting your hip at the same time. Your cock slams in the back of my throat and I gag. You pull my hair and start to literally fuck my mouth. I trying desperately to stop your invading hard cock going to the back of my throat, pressing your cock with my tongue and mouth.

"Open wide slave, or I will get mad" you order me.

I obey. At this point I became totally committed to you, no holding just devoted to your will. You start to fuck my mouth harshly, I can fell the grip on my hair, fell every thrust, your cock sliding throw my tongue to the back of my throat going deeper and deeper. I try to relax and breath but It's too much to handle I start to gag, one, two, three times. My eyes full of tears, saliva drooling from my mouth to my chin and my legs.

You becoming hornier and hornier, going faster and harder. Your balls slamming my chin. You make a big thrust and push with both hands my head, holding it glued to your crotch. You are decided not to let me go, showing who is the boss.

Air is becoming more difficult to reach, my breath increases, I'm becoming hornier and hornier, gasping for air. You are excited like a wild animal, I'm thinking to myself "I can't take it anymore" but then you release your grip and your cock pops out of my mouth.

I start coffin saliva over and over feeling a little dizzy. "Good doggy" You say "It's seems like you are urged for having my cock into you"

"Come here" you order me, while pulling my hair dragging me next to the couch. I'm crawling in four legs, climb into the couch and put my hands in the armrest arcing my back.

Your strong hand start to explore my ass and my pussy, I can feel your fingers running through my dripping lips, playing.

"You dirty slut, you are already all wet!" You stick 2 fingers roughly into my pussy, I moan in pleasure. "mmmmm" feeling that I'm going to the edge, about to explode.

You climb up the sofa, pull my short and enter me from behind in one big long hard thrust.

"Ahhh...." I cum, electricity runs from my clit through my thighs, my spine and finally bursting in both nipples. I can barely hold my balance. You grab both sides of my waist and start your thrust, long hard thrusts. I can feel you crotch slamming my ass violently, rapidly. I try to keep your rhythm but I'm too tired, my arms becoming weaker and weaker I lowered my head.

You don't stop, fucking me harder and harder, putting all your body weight into me, hitting my from behind over and over. I can't hold myself to the armrest anymore, and crumble down. My hands and face now touching the floor, my ass hanging up into the air. You continue to fuck me, I can see your army boot a few inches away of my face.

Your pumping, our strong hands grabbing me, the leather smell, the sounds you made it is too much to handle I cum again, my body shakes in pleasure.

You continue restless. I lessen my body, I just don't have any strength in me now.

Suddenly you stop, I fell into the floor, roll my body up and I can see you stroking madly your cock, facing me. It look huge about to explode, you head towards me, grab my face raising it, and plug your cumming cock all the way into my mouth. I can feel your cock cumming violently. You keep pressing me against you, your cum continues to flow into my mouth. You keep cumming and cuming keeping my face buried into your crotch. I raise both hands and grab your thighs trying to release you a little. It's all for the worst you continue to shake in a big orgasm, cum starts to come from my mouth, falling from my chin, my nose... it's too much for me.

Finally you take out your still hard cock, still splitting some cum into my face, I start to cough your cum into my crop top and into the floor. You grab your cock and hit me into my forehead "Good slave" you say.

Finally you zip your pants, turn around and say "Say hello to that old poop for me, I had to go to the bar", you slam the door. I'm still trying to recompose myself looking aht the front door when I hear my mother's voice coming from upstairs "honey, I finished my shower, are we alone?"...