Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sis and I shared an undetectable leer, moving forward at full speed and thoroughly enjoying our charade.

"Why should I?" she continued.

"C'mon, give us a chance." Tim pleaded.

If he only knew.

She hesitated, knowing already what her response was going to be, but making him endure the uncertainty.

"All right. Maybe I could let it go, but I want you to know what you did to me."

"How?" Tim asked.

"Yeah, how?" I deceptively added.

She looked at Tim. "Get on your knees."

She looked at me. "Get behind him and fuck his ass."

Tim looked at her in disbelief. I did the same, playing the part.

"Do it, do it now. I want you to know what it's like, having your body violated. Maybe next time you'll think twice."

"What about him?" Tim asked. "He was in on it, he told me to do it."

"He's next, don't worry. Now get to it!"

He dropped to his knees, hesitated for a moment, and then fell onto his hands, head hanging low.

I was hard as a rock. With his attention averted, she looked at me and winked.

Moving in behind him, I spit on his ass and placed my dick. To Tim's surprise, Sis leaned in and added some of her own spittle. After a couple more hawks, his ass was slick and I was ready to penetrate.

As I started to rock back and forth, prodding at his asshole, she put an arm around his shoulder.

"Relax, it will feel better."

Then she moved in front of him and lay down, on her back, legs spread. She scooted her ass until her pussy was within reach of his face.

"Now, clean this mess up," she ordered.

I am not sure what his thoughts were at that point, but he went down on his elbows, grabbed at the tops of her thighs with his hands, and pulled his face into her pussy. He lapped away wholeheartedly at her come-drenched pussy while I pounded away at his ass.

She came, then I came, and then we had a good laugh at his expense.

It took a while to quell his anger and frustration, but after a few more beers, and adequate explanation, he began to comprehend.

A couple more rounds with Sis appeased him fully, the last of which was of a very sensual nature.

Now, if we can connive a way to get him and Emily together…

12