sis catches me in the act

Story Info
824 words
3.83
251k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer
charmer
2 Followers

I'm a 19 year old male who was still living at home with his parents. Mum and dad had planned a two week holiday abroad. I was looking forward to it just as much as they were as it would give me a chance to be at home for 2 weeks on my own with the house to my self.

A few days before they left it turned out my sister has broke up with her boyfriend and would be moving back home, I was gutted by this now not having the free house to do as I choose.

The olds left for there holiday and I thought I would take the chance to give my cock the relief it deserves. My sister Zoë had gone out with some friends for the night and would be back late. I spent most of the night chatting on the Internet, but not finding anyone interesting to talk to I decided to go up to bed. I stripped of and got ready for bed, feeling very horny my hands immediately strayed down to my semi hard cock, I began gently stroking my hardening cock till it was its full 8 inches erect. I lent over to my bed side cabinet and pulled out a porno mag and started to read about a bored house wife who was fucking her husbands best mate. There was one pic with her bent over and this really got me going. My hand was now really pulling away on my cock and I was about to cum. Then I heard it my sister walking up the stairs about to open my door, I couldn't cover up in time and she walked in and see me the mag on the bed and my cock fully erect.

It was clear she had been drinking cause she began to smile and sit on the edge of the bed and said. "what's going on here little bro" I was shouting at her to get out but she just picked up the magazine and looked at the pic I was looking at. "I can see why this has got u so hard" she commented, I didn't know what to say and just laid there as I watched my sisters hand move to her huge tits as she started reading the mag. What happened next took me totally by surprise, she pulled the sheet of my cock looked me in the eyes and said " do u want a helping hand" I was to shocked to reply as she leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. "wait" I said " this is wrong, you're my sister" she carried on sucking and just said "can something this wrong feel this good"

I didn't have anymore arguments as she sucked my cock hard and fast and had me cuming in her mouth in seconds. She swallowed the lot then started to take of her top, I never realized how fit my sisters body was until she slipper of her jeans and was just standing there in her white thong that was going slightly see-through at the front. She pushed me back on to the bed and sat with one leg ever side of my head her pussy just inches from my face, I couldn't take it any longer and pulled her thong off to reveal her beautiful shaved pussy, I slipped my tongue in to her pussy and found her clit and began to gently lick, nibble and tease her. she was cupping her own tits and rocking back and forth on to my face.

I carried on doing this for several minutes until she told me to stop she wanted my cock in her pussy, "take me now little bro" I began to gently ease in to her as she lay on the bed. Not knowing how much she could take, but I soon realized she wanted it as hard as I could give it. I was soon pounding in to her as hard as I could, never having fucked anybody like this before it didn't take me long to shoot my load into her beautiful pussy. This time she cum with me screaming the house down as I emptied my sacks in to her. I thought she might want to rest after that but far from it, it was clear she wanted more and she started to stimulate her pussy her self.

She asked if I wanted to cum on her tits and my grunt was all the answer she needed. Once again it didn't take me long the thought of doing my sister just had me cumming in no time. She licked in up of her chest as she continued to finger fuck her own cunt giving me a bit of a show. We have been carrying on like this for two weeks now, I hop my mum and dad don't come back to soon.

charmer
charmer
2 Followers