Sis-in-law Incentives Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,297 Followers

She didn't say anything, she just licked me several times before taking me into her mouth. She sucked me for a minute or so, then got up. "That's hard on the knees," she admitted, then she guided me back to the bed, and when my legs bumped against the end, she gave a little push, so I sat back, then laid out fully, my cock sticking straight up.

She climbed on after me, opposite the side Dawn was on, and kneeled down perpendicular to me. Her face was back in my lap and she was going to town. I was enjoying every minute of the blow-job with an audience, and then watched in wonder as Dawn put her drink away, and slid down to put her face just inches away from Holly's.

"Dawn..." Holly said warningly, pulling off for a second.

"Not a word. I swear. And my hands to myself," Dawn answered. Then she leaned in and opened her mouth wide right next to my cock. She closed it for a second, then said "I'll be good, I promised." Then she opened her mouth again, waiting.

Holly looked at her best friend. Then looked up at me. Back down to my cock, then back to Dawn. She sucked me firmly and deeply. Then she made up her mind, and took my cock out of her mouth, and tilted it toward Dawn's.

Dawn leaned in and gave it a gentle lick. My heart was beating a mile a minute.

Holly pulled it back, and sunk her face over it again, bobbing her head several times. Then she pointed it back to Dawn. Dawn smiled, took my cock in her naughty mouth, and sucked me sweetly, eyes closed, sliding up and down half my length. Then she eased off and smiled.

As Holly took me back in her mouth, Dawn sighed. "Thanks. I've been dying to do just that ever since I saw that thing."

Holly gave me her best, then pulled off and said to Dawn, "Go ahead, help yourself." Then she leaned in and licked my shaft. Dawn scooted closer, and licked my stiff rod, opposite Holly, their tongues brushing each other. God it was an incredible sight.

The girls took turns sucking me, while the other did what she could to lick my balls and any exposed part of my cock. I wanted it to last forever, but my cock was saying otherwise.

"It's too good, ladies, I'm getting close." I warned them. Of course they were experienced enough to notice the signs of my body tensing up and preparing to unload.

"Do you swallow?" Holly asked Dawn, and it nearly put me over the edge.

"This one I will," Dawn told her.

"It's yours," my darling wife said, and then she scooted up the bed to put her face next to mine, and watch with me while her friend got me off.

"I'm not sure you deserve this," Holly said, in an almost accusing way.

"Oh God!" was all I could manage, as I slid deep into Dawn's throat.

"You owe me," Holly whispered softly, into my ear, her tongue outlining it.

"Fuck!" I moaned, reaching down and grabbing Dawn's head, while I exploded into her mouth. I came hard, in appreciation for the amazing effort these two ladies had expended. I shot over and over again into Dawn's talented mouth, and she gamely took everything I had.

When I could finally breath again, I settled back into the bed, as Dawn provided more amazing after BJ service, sucking me gently and warmly, draining me throughly, and being careful not to be too rough with my overly sensitive head.

Dawn eventually relinquished her oral control over me, and slid up next to me, looking across my chest to Holly.

"Enjoy?" Holly asked.

"I didn't mean for this to happen," Dawn said softly. "I was just teasing."

"Bit off more than you could chew?" I asked.

"Not more than she could swallow," Holly laughed.

"I am so hot now you can't believe it," Dawn admitted. "I loved that, performing for both of you."

"It looked like it," Holly said softly.

"I'd love to do it again. And more." Dawn told us anxiously. "Whatever you want me to."

"I'll have to think about it, Dawn," Holly answered a little hesitantly.

"And maybe we could invite JT? He's always fantasized something like this, and he'd kill to have you do what I just did." Dawn continued, almost desperately. "He's talked about it," she said quickly, afraid of being interrupted, "but I've never wanted to with anyone else. Never wanted to let any other woman touch him. Until now."

"I think the next time we girls go out, he should come over and hang with Alex. Then when we all end up in the hot-tub, we can see how things workout," Holly told her with a smile.

Dawn squealed in delight, and crawled across me. She pushed Holly's shoulder back onto the bed, and planted a big wet kiss on her, that started out a friendly thank you, and devolved into a cock-hardening passionate embrace.

The doorbell rang, and Dawn pulled herself off of my wife. "That's gotta be JT." We heard the front door open, and JT's voice rang out, "Dawn, show yourself!"

Dawn looked down at my new hard-on and laughed. She gave it a quick suck, then told Holly, "That one you're going to have to take care of on your own." Then she bounced off the bed and ran to her husband.

Holly got up as well, and turned to me. "You stay right there," she warned me. "I've got a kiss to collect." Then she headed out after her friend.

Later that night, I took turns fucking Beth, Dawn and my wife. Ok, the accents were a little hokey, but the intentions were wonderful, and I wore out all three of them. Life's good.

And think, just one more pound, and it would get even better.

========

I hope you're enjoying the story. The next chapter is done and will be posted soon after this one, after one more edit.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,297 Followers
12