Sis-in-law Incentives Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,346 Followers

"She looks good on you," Holly teased.

"Yes she does," I laughed.

"How long can you stay?" Holly asked.

Beth pouted. "Just a few more minutes. Eric and I made up a little. We're going out this afternoon."

She raised up off my cock, which was getting close, repositioned herself and slowly sank back down on my cock. When she reached bottom she leaned back and showed us that she'd switched holes.

"I bet I can make you come now," she said with a teasing giggle, then started rocking back and forth, her sweet tight ass doing just what she promised.

"You better come for her, if she's willing to go that far," Holly told me.

"Oh, I will," I gasped, "soon, soon."

Beth was leaning over and my hands went up to her dangling tits, squeezing them, my thumbs rubbing her nipples.

"God, you feel great in my butt," Beth gasped, "come for me, come in me, make me come for you."

I grabbed the little hellion, pulled her off and put her on her knees. I was back inside her ass in moments, fucking her hard. Holly moved beside us and reached underneath to tease her friend.

"Come for me Alex, come in that nasty tight butt," Beth moaned as I fucked her harder and harder.

"I'm there," I told her, my hands gripping her hips tightly. I closed my eyes and quietly filled her ass.

"Oh, God, YES!" Beth cried out and then trembled as she came as well.

I collapsed back on the bed, almost thankful she had to go. I was completely worn out.

"I'm not too late, am I?" Jenny asked as she entered the bedroom, already stripped down to her shorts.

Damn!

Holly laughed out loud. "Beth has to leave, and we're going shopping. But I think we'll have time enough to play later."

"Damn it! I knew I should have had Teri take my lunch appointment." Jenny said. "I'm going to go clean up, see ya in a bit."

Beth was cuddled up to me. "Man, I can't believe I waited so long to try that. Twenty years wasted!"

"We'll just have to make up for past time," I told her, only half kidding.

* * *

By the time Jen came back downstairs, I'd said goodbye to Beth, and took a well-earned shower.

"So what's this about shopping?" I asked Holly as I dried off. Jen had just entered the bedroom and was helping Holly make the bed.

"I have several things in mind, but I guess we should start by clearing up at least one issue."

"And that would be?" I asked.

Holly addressed her sister, who was straightening out the pillows on the bed. "How are you with everything that went down last night?"

"How am I? I'm still so damn horny over the whole situation I'm thinking of wearing a pad instead of soaking through another set of panties."

"But how about us? Are you cool with being there for Alex? Being a regular part of our love life?" Holly asked, all humor and kidding set aside for the moment.

"A short while ago, I've gotta admit, I think it might have freaked me out. But right now, there's nothing in the world I'd rather do. Are you saying you might be willing to share him with me? For real?" Jenny asked, seated on the bed.

"I don't know about any permanent arrangement, but as long as you're under this roof, I think it would be cool if you were available." Holly told her.

"Available? To who? You, him, whoever?" Jenny asked, the first hesitancy coming up.

"Alex." Holly said firmly. "Not that there won't be other playing on. I'm pretty sure at least once a month we'll be entertaining JT and Dawn, and probably Beth as well. But that's purely up to you."

"But Alex isn't up to me?" Jen asked.

"Nope. Once you agree, you're his. And then we have some shopping to do."

"Shopping?" Jenny asked, still curious.

"Well, I don't think our bed will comfortably hold three on a regular basis, and I've been looking for an excuse to replace our 7 year old mattress set anyway." Holly said.

"Then I think it's time for us to go shopping!" Jenny laughed.

=====

We're almost there - only a couple of more chapters. Please be patient. And vote. ;-)

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,346 Followers
12