Sis-in-law Incentives Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,306 Followers

JT was a co-owner of a successful consulting business, and every year, the owners took a 'working' vacation down to Mexico, on the company payroll. They spent an hour talking work plans and going over the company financials from the previous year, and spent the next five days luxuriating in a 5 star all-inclusive resort. Dan was an original investor.

"Damn straight I am, what would it cost?" I asked.

"On us. I'd add you to our board, pay you a $100 attendance fee, and the trip's on us. If you wanted to bring Jenny, that would be cool. You'd have to pick up the price of her ticket, but she could stay in your room. Or mine if you don't have the room."

"Man, that's a great offer. I want to say yes, but I better clear it with my women. I'm pretty sure we'll be able to help you out getting rid of those tickets."

"Fuckin' A. You want to stay around and see if that Tammy is as wild as she seems?" he asked.

"Can't do it. My days of screwing around are over. Any extracurricular bedroom activity will be with the open agreement of Holly. For now, those two sisters plus Beth and your Dawn are more than I can handle." I didn't want to pressure him but thought I'd at least make the effort. "It might be a good idea for you to do the same. We've got a good thing going."

He seemed to give it some serious thought. "Yeah, I probably would be smart to play it the same way. I've got a great thing going now. Dawn has always been a pretty good lay, but she's been even better about everything lately. She even talked about inviting Heidi over - remember her? Split up with her husband last year. Dawn thinks maybe we should give her a toss. And once a month with your women and Beth to boot, well hell, that's a good bit more than any reasonable man could ask for. I guess I'd be stupid to throw that away over a little Goth tail."

"Don't forget, we might even convince the women to let our Hooters girl stop by on the Girls Night Out. Have our cake and eat it too!"

"You're a fucking genius. If you can work that one out, the sister's tickets are on me too."

"Let's just see what we can manage."

JT toasted me with his G&T. I lifted my Guinness in return. "Life is good, isn't it."

"Life is great. And only going to get better." I told him.

"I'll drink to that."

======

I hope you enjoyed this saga. That's it. I'm afraid after this things would just seem a little repetitious. You know, constantly screwing the same four women, in all kinds of fun and exotic locations, with the occasional new hottie thrown in for good luck. Unless Eric got wind of things; or Dawn's sister started acting up. Or ... well anyway you look at it, THIS series is done. But that doesn't necessarily rule out the possibility of another series with the same players.

But I have to finish a few other ongoing stories first. Yes, I've gotten the emails, and read the comments urging me to add to the Blackmail Tail and CvsN series, and even add more chapters to the Perfect Game. I hear you and am diligently working on it. Really.

And as always, the sincerest appreciation is a vote and/or a comment. They are deeply appreciated. Thanks.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,306 Followers