Sis-in-Law Pays the Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,366 Followers

"Is there anything else?" She asked, cautiously.

"Why did you cut off all relations with the family? You never called, you never visited. After you had kids, it was more of the same. No Christmas presents for your niece, even though we never forgot your boys. And when we did visit, you treated us like crap." It was funny how easy it was for me to get worked up again. I didn't like her for a reason. She was a bitch. I needed to remind myself of that. I pulled out, put her back on her knees and fucked her some more.

"I was bad. I know that now," she managed to say between strokes, looking back at me. "I was hanging out with the wrong friends. We got drunk every weekend. I was putting on more weight and felt bad about myself. I was acting like my parents, and eventually I realized that. But it took several long years, and a complete change in friends before I ever noticed. When Chris got out of the warehouse, and into management, our friends changed. I think I grew up a little."

I grabbed her hair and pulled back, pulling her head up and countering the thrusts from my cock. "Boo-hoo. It was ok to snub the family, because you were drinking. You got drunk every weekend and forgot about the rest of the family. You just ignored them during the week." I twirled my hand in her hair, making a pony-tail which I pulled on as I pounded the selfish little twat.

Her back arched deliciously as she tried to go with the pulling, reducing the tension on her scalp. I was hurting her, and I didn't even care. She was a self-centered, heartless, little whore. I let go of her hair, pushing her head away, hard. She dropped down, her shoulders to the bed, her arms spread wide. Her head was turned sideways watching me. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

I grabbed her hips and fucked her as hard as I'd ever fucked anyone in my life. She shook under the pounding, giving up on explaining herself. I still berated her.

"How about when we came to visit just 4 years ago. You treated us like crap." I smacked her on her upturned ass, reddening her cheek. "I wouldn't treat a dog like you treated us. You dumped us in a room, and told us there was an inflatable mattress in the closet." I smacked her again. "How generous of you. Then you went out with friends, leaving us there to watch your kids." Another swat on the ass, this time harder. "We went to breakfast while you were hung-over, and you started an argument and walked out leaving us with the kids and the bill."

I was angrier than I meant to get, and I pulled out of her and threw her across my lap. I spanked her ass bright red. "Your boys were so mean to my daughter, I had to wonder at how you'd raised them. Then I realized you probably didn't." She moaned as I spanked her and started squirming immediately.

"Oww, please stop," she cried, as I smacked her hard, "stop Daddy."

The Daddy comment was like a slap in the face. What was I doing spanking a grown woman for her bad behavior. She sobbed when I stopped and pushed her off my lap.

I rolled her onto her back, threw her legs over my shoulders and screwed her some more. I reached down and grabbed those huge tits in my hands squeezing and mauling them.

"You wonder why I don't like you? What's to like? How you treated me? How you treated the family? How you treated your own kids? You were selfish and standoffish in Virginia; once you left you were just a bitch." I told her it all. It was a miracle the bed held up under the pounding she was getting. I watch the tears roll down her face, and she bit her lip white, just taking it, both verbally and physically.

Yet the angrier I got, the harder my dick got, until I felt like I was drilling her with a steel rod. I leaned over, released her red tits, and pressed my forearms into her shoulders, pinning her hard to the bed. My hands went behind her neck, pulling her face up.

Her eyes were rolling back in her head, and she was trembling underneath me. "Fuck me for the stupid selfish bitch I was," she gasped, "punish me."

I was stunned by those words, but willing enough to go along. I grabbed her hair at the crown of her head and pulled back, her neck taut, chin jutting upwards. I slowed the pace down a bit, my hips hurting from slamming into her. I gave her deep long strokes, every inch of my cock stretching her out. Her fingers were digging into my forearms, when she finally came explosively, screaming out, her body tensing up like a bowstring, twanging as I plucked it. Her pussy clasped at my cock, clamping down like a vise. It was enough to put me over the edge and I came inside her.

It was like my cumming dropped her into overdrive. She was tossing and turning, nails digging into me, feet kicking and her eyes looked like she was possessed. Her cries of ecstasy became a silent gasp. She was beautiful when she came, completely out of control. I finally saw what my wife had seen. Too bad the pretty outside packaged a piece of shit on the inside.

I pulled out of her, disgusted with myself for enjoying fucking her so damn much. I threw myself on my back, as far from her on the bed as I could get. "Just get out," I told her coldly.

She crawled over to me forlornly, and started kissing all around my shoulders and neck. "Please don't send me away so angry. I'm sorry, please, I'm sorry." I just ignored her, expecting her to leave.

But she wouldn't go that easy. She covered every inch of my body that she could reach with kisses, repeating her endless litany of remorse. "I'm sorry."

How long can a person keep saying the same thing? She repeated it until she was hoarse, kissing me everywhere, then covering my face in kisses of shame. She pressed her mouth against mine, licking my mouth, pushing her tongue against my teeth, until I finally let her in. She explored my mouth with hers, still able to occasionally apologize for the past. I found myself stupidly responding to her desperate kisses, and I kissed her back, which only caused her to collapse against me, sobbing, repeating she was sorry. I did feel a little bad for her. If it was an act, it was an excellent one.

Relentless as the tide, she caught her breath, and started the roaming kissing again, covering my entire body. "Forgive me," went the new chant, and she must have repeated it a hundred times. She ended up hovering over my cock, licking and sucking me to life once again with her intermittent "forgive me" filling the room. The words came more and more infrequently as her mouth was busy dealing with the resurgent hard-on she'd once more managed to finagle.

She got up and managed to get me sitting on the edge of the bed. Then she settled over my cock, wrapping her legs around my waist, and holding me close.

Her breasts felt warm, pressed against my chest. Her mouth was perched at my ear. "I was stupid, and selfish, and I hated myself. I was doing bad things. I was trading sex for contracts," she admitted. "I've never told anybody that. It's why I quit. I made a stupid mistake, and consented to a handjob to win the biggest contract I'd ever seen. A couple of months later, I gave a blowjob to keep that contract. Somebody told somebody else, and I was giving blowjobs for stupid little $30K projects. I found myself in a hotel room with 3 men, in order to close the A&M deal. I bled from my ass for three days. I had become a total whore." She was rocking up and down, just a little to keep me feeling good, at least physically.

She went on. "My mother had brain cancer, and breast cancer, and still wouldn't stop smoking. My father was forced out of his job into early retirement because of his drinking, and still gets drunk before noon, every day of his life. My brother is 28 and married four times. My family doesn't make good decisions." She held my face, looking at me as if every last ounce of her being was captured in the following words. "I was a drunk; I was selling myself for a few grand a year in bonuses; and I thought of nobody but myself. Then one day I snapped. I quit the job, knowing if I didn't, it would ruin my marriage and my life. My husband worked at the same company; how long could I keep a secret like that? I ended my most destructive relationship with my best friend since high-school, because with her all I did was get drunk and get high. I was almost 30 years old and destroying my life. I stop drinking cold turkey. I called everyone I knew and apologized for how I'd acted. I talked to Chris's parents, and to your wife. It was probably the hardest thing I ever did, facing those people, and taking responsibility for years of bad behavior."

She leaned back for a second, wiggling deeper down onto my hard cock. She shook her hair loose, gingerly brushing it down. Then she leaned back into me, wrapping her arms around me. Her face was right in front of mine, our noses touching, side by side, her breath filling my mouth. "Please hold me, Steve. I know I don't deserve it, but please, do it anyway." I held her warmly, my arms loose around her sides, my hands caressing her lower back.

"Close your eyes," she said softly, and I complied.

"Good, now I'm going to tell you "I'm sorry" with every fiber of my being. I want you to feel this, and see if you can find a way, some way, to forgive me for how I acted back then."

Then her lips closed over mine, gently. Our lips stayed connected, and her tongue only caressed me occasionally as our breath left and entered our bodies together. Our bodies clung together, and then I felt the beginning of a rhythm, where my body entered hers. I felt a ripple of pressure, starting at the base, and slowly rising up the shaft. We were both sitting completely still, and I felt it again. Then it was like a pulsing. Sheri was doing things unimaginable, and all with pure muscle control. The ripples became stronger, and I could feel her body tensing against mine, as she varied the tempo. She could squeeze me tightly, seemingly at any point along my cock. She could clasp and hold, or flutter little squeezes at an amazing rate. Her breath was coming faster, as if she was hard at work, running a race. But her body was stone still except where she held me inside her.

I opened my eyes, and looked at her face, lost in concentration. Her eyes were tightly closed, and I closed mine again, once more concentrating on what she was doing to me. I started tensing in time with her, squeezing that muscle below my balls that could make me stiffen and swell. I responded to her actions, pumping my cock full of blood, stiffening, lengthening, thickening inside of her soft, warm, talented pussy. I would tense hard, for just a second or so, and I would feel her tug upwards, creating a wave of tightness from my balls to the head. Each time I pumped, I could feel it in the swollen head of my cock, swelling inside her. I didn't have the restraint she did, and my hands moved down to her ass-cheeks, squeezing them, and ever so faintly pulling her harder against me, in time with my cock swelling.

Our lips separated for just a second, and she repeated it again, "I'm so sorry."

Her tongue picked up some action, darting into my mouth, and playing with my tongue. When I responded in kind I got an extra warm, extra tight pull down below. She taught me a game, with patience and reward, until I could play her pussy with the actions of my tongue. The further I explored her mouth, the tighter she'd squeeze me. As I ran my teeth across her teeth, from right to left, she squeeze higher and higher on my shaft. When I tongued her left most molars, it was like she was rubbing my cock head. Licking the top of her mouth released all the pressure, and I could feel her body respond to the break.

My hands still held her ass, and my middle finger was teasing her little back hole. With just a little nudge, the tip slid into her, and then slowly sank in to the second knuckle. My finger pumped her ass, while my tongue filled her mouth, almost to her tonsils; my reward was a tight squeeze on my cock.

It was the most intense experience I'd ever had. My whole body was responding to her actions, I was sweating and breathing hard, but no more so than she was. I stretched her ass open, and worked a second finger into her, feeling the mucles twitching around them. I had two fingers up her ass as far as they could go, and still she worked over my cock.

She slowly pulled her mouth off of mine, and pressed her lips to my ear lobe. "I'm so sorry. Please come for me," she asked almost piteously, and then her hot little twat shifted into overdrive. I could feel her actions from her thighs, through her ass, into her stomach as her pussy clenched my cock with a passion, stroking upwards, then fluttering across my cock head. It only took a couple of more of those strokes, while I pumped my cock as much as I could. I pulled her against me as hard as possible, stretching her poor asshole, while I exploded into her. As I emptied myself deep inside her pussy, she was still apologizing, over and over again. My fingers slid out of her ass, still toying with the puckered entrance.

I expected her grasp on me below the waist to finally let go, but her pussy drew every drop of cum out of me, and then continued to gently massage my shaft. I was not even able to go soft, while she used her gift to keep me semi-hard.

She leaned back a bit, looking into my eyes. "I really am sorry, Steve. I think I've changed. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?"

"It's hard," I told her honestly.

She smiled a mischievous little smile, then gave me a good squeeze down below, "Not quite, but almost."

Then the smile left her face as quickly as it had arrived. "I know."

"It's hard to change 10 years of attitude in 10 minutes. No matter how amazing those 10 minutes were." I told her.

She gave me a shy smile and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, amazing. That was absolutely mind-blowing." I told her leaning forward and kissing her lying little mouth.

Now she was cheating, using not just the muscles of her pussy, but her whole body, sliding up and down my hardening shaft. I was beyond help. I rarely came two times in an evening. This wanton harlot had me almost ready for number four.

She was smiling, but again I saw the smile flitter away, and a sad look, work it's way back. "But can you forgive me?"

"If I do forgive you, chances are I'll still get irritated over things from our past now and then." I told her honestly.

"Just tell me when, and I'll beg you for forgiveness again." Then she settled back down onto my cock, and pressing her forehead against mine, she worked her pussy the length of my cock again, now that I was fully hard inside of her. "I'm not ashamed to show you I'm sorry, in our special way," she said softly, accentuating exactly how she meant to show me.

I couldn't believe myself. I was falling for it hook-line-and-sinker. I wanted to believe it was true so I let myself. I grabbed her tightly, and stood up, holding her body sheathing my cock. I placed her on her back on the bed, and laid atop her. I kissed her face, slowly screwing her, just enjoying the motion. I was past the amazing display of control she'd shown, and the angry grudge fuck I'd thrown her way. I was still remembering the artful blowjob she'd administered. God, she was one talented woman! My cock slid in and out of her, just the natural, man/woman interplay. I kissed her lips and saw her eyes glistening with moistness again.

"I forgive you," I told her, watching her face screw up and the tears boil over. "Shhh," I calmed her, brushing the tears aside. "And I'll ask you to forgive me for holding onto that anger so tightly, and for so long."

"Of course, I forgive you," she said holding me tight.

"I'm going to see to it business brings me down here at least once every two weeks for at least the next few months." I told her. "I'll be back with two grand, and another two grand each trip, for as long as you need." I told her, and she was sobbing again, thanking me.

I owned the company and figured it was time I developed the Austin business a little better. I was making it up on the fly. "I'm going to ask you to quit Quixtar, and your other job. I'm going to put you on the payroll, and we're going to see if you can develop some business here. It'll be good for you to get you back in the workforce, and you can handle the Austin and San Antonio business. Are you willing to do that?"

She just nodded, sobbing.

"I'll have to think out the details, but I'll work it out, and when I come down here next week, we can fill in the blanks." I told her. "I should warn you I can be tough to work for. I'm going to give you some hard to achieve goals, and I'll expect you to make it happen."

She appeared almost in shock, and seemed to have forgotten that I was still driving my cock in and out of her self-centered, talented body.

She wrapped her legs around me, and told me earnestly, "I swear I'll do everything I can. I will. Thank you." She pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeply, thrusting her pelvis up to meet my down strokes.

"We'll have progress discussions whenever I can come down. I expect you to be suitably 'sorry', any time we're below expectations." I looked at her steadily to make sure we were on the same page.

She smiled and let me fuck her for a while, with a knowing grin. Then she pulled me down close and whispered into my ears. "Steve, I do 'sorry' really well, but I can do 'thank you' even better. I think it would be nice if I thanked you for this kindness every chance I get."

"I'll get you an office." I told her, smiling.

"With a comfy couch?" she asked.

"I think it's in the budget." I told her.

"Can you get up a second?" she asked me, pushing her hand against my chest.

I did, wondering what she was up to now.

"I'll be back in a minute, please be patient with me." Then she leaned over and sucked my cock a few times. "And make sure that stays just like that."

I thought about the little curves life throws you and stroked my cock easily waiting for the formerly bitchy, selfish and sluttish Sheri to reappear.

She was true to her word, and had only taken a few seconds. She closed the door behind her again, then gave me a bottle. I could see the words Doc's Anal Lube, in big letters. I looked over to see she'd climbed back on the bed, ass raised high, in expectation.

"I think it's "thank you" time," she said softly. "Lube me up, big boy, I've got a lot of thanking to do."

I rode her ass into the ground, still astounded by just how talented and accommodating this woman was in bed. It took a good ten minutes of anal reaming in half-a-dozen positions to get me to give up those last few spurts. By the time I was done, I was completely worn out, and a definite fan of the Sheri "thank-you".

We laid there side by side, and when my breath was approaching normal, I whispered. "You're welcome."

"In the morning, remind me to buy a quart of that stuff. I think I'll be thanking you a lot over the next few months." Then she rolled over into my arms, and was kissing me all over my chest and shoulder.

"Do you think he might have one more for me in there?" She asked, reaching down to caress my cock.

I almost laughed out loud. "Four is already a record for one girl. But I think I could maybe manage two in the morning instead."

"Mmmmm, now that sounds nice. The boys are off to school by eight-thirty. I think I can pencil you in at 8:35."

"8:35, and again at 9:00, and maybe a 9:30, I'm thinking," I joked.

"You've got it. I think I can find three openings for you. You know I'd love to accommodate my biggest client in any way I can." She had rolled completely on top of me, and was kissing me again. She was suddenly insatiable. Delightfully so.

"Biggest Client?" I asked.

"I'll give you the details, when you fill me in on the whole 'record for one girl' thing." Sheri teased me.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,366 Followers