Sis, Mom & Me Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,725 Followers

"That's great, sis," I said, smiling to myself, knowing full well mom was scheming to get me and my sister over there so mom and I could team up to seduce Amy. And, of course, Amy thought it was she and I who were going to do the seducing. I loved this!

"Oh wow, I'm going to put on some sexy clothes too," my sister said, "And maybe at the end of the night I'll have a chance to take off all those clothes."

"Maybe, sis, maybe."

An hour later my mother called to invite me, telling me she had spoken to my sister a little earlier.

"Here's our chance, honey," mom said. "Amy knows I'm bi, right? You and me, I have a feeling we're going to get your sister into bed with us. I can't wait to have my tongue pressed against that young pussy of hers, just like I couldn't wait to wrap my lips around your young, beautiful cock, Jimmy."

"Yeah, mom, if we play our cards right, maybe Amy'll come around," I said, trying to suppress a chuckle. Here were mom and sis, both certain they knew something the other one didn't. While the only one who had the full picture wasme!

"I look okay?" my sister asked as we headed up the elevator to my mom's place. She had said she was going to dress sexy for the occasion, but sexy also meant simple. What my sister had on was a beautiful, short dress which showcased her trim, sexy figure perfectly and showed off those sleek thighs of hers to best effect. The fabric was the kind of rayon which follows every move of your body. And my sister had the smoothest of moves. I was thinking that mom would appreciate the simple outfit.

"Hi!" mom said with a bright smile, letting us in, kissing us both. And it seemed that Amy wasn't the only one who had been thinking about wearing a sexy outfit. There was mom in a pair of the shortest of shorts. She knew she had the legs and thighs of a woman ten years younger and she loved showing them off. And on top she wore a simple white halter top which left her flat, now tanned stomach bare. The halter top was cut right below her breasts, and the shorts were cut very low, so that left her navel and a lot of midriff exposed.

"Nice dress, honey, you look very sexy in it," mom said to Amy, wasting no time in setting the mood.

"And look at you, mom, talk about looking sexy!"

"What about me? Don't I look sexy?" I joked as the two of them turned to me. I was wearing jeans and a T-shirt, nothing special, but both sis and mom quickly glanced at me with appreciative eyes, making sure the other wouldn't notice the frankly lustful gaze.

For much of the evening we pretended it was just mom having her son and daughter over for the evening, cooking them dinner. What could be more motherly? But I noticed them sneaking peeks all night long as they helped each other out in the kitchen, as they sat next to one another at dinner, opposite me.

Now we were in the living room, sitting and talking, drinking coffee.

"Jimmy told me how you took him shopping with you, mom," Amy said. "We should go shopping together too, you and I, we haven't done that in so long."

"Yeah, we should," mom said, pouring us some more coffee.

"And Jimmy said you got a fabulous bikini for yourself," Amy said. There was sis, starting in as mom smiled, no doubt happy to have my sister give her this opening.

"Yes, would you like to see it, should I show it to you?" she asked.

"Sure, I'd really like to see it," Amy said, turning to me. "I know Jimmy's already seen you in it."

So now mom went to go to her bedroom as Amy winked sassily at me. Soon mom returned holding the string bikini in her hand.

"Here it is," she said, holding it out for Amy.

"Where, mom?" Amy joked, pretending not to see it, and since it was made up of some string and a couple of tiny patches of cloth, there really was hardly anything to look at.

"I want to see it on you, mom," Amy said. "That's the only way you can tell whether a swimsuit does the job."

There was mom, standing in front of the two of us, with the string bikini in her hand. What would she do now?

"I'll be right back, hon, I'm going to slip it on," she said, turning, then suddenly stopping and turning back to us.

"Oh, why don't I just put on here, in front of you both?" she said offhandedly. "After all, you're my son and my daughter and I'm your mom, so it's all in the family. No reason to be bashful, is there?"

Mom thought she was being oh so cute proposing that she put on her bikini right in front of us, thinking, no doubt, this was a perfect prelude to her seduction of Amy. And my sister, naturally, was having the same thoughts.

"Yeah, no reason at all to feel shy, mom," Amy said as mom pulled off her shorts, and with them, her panties. Then reached back to unhook her bra and take that off too.

"Oh wow, look at your boobs, mom," Amy said, staring at mom's breasts "They're huge! I mean, I've seen you in swim suits and everything, but naked like this you can really see how enormous they are. And I haven’t seen your boobs like this since I was a little kid. Sometimes I wish I had boobs like that, but I guess I must take after dad's side of the family in the tit department."

My sister, as I knew, had a fetish for big breasts, which was one source of her fascination with mom. She had even confessed to me that when she was in the mood for a woman, she was always on the lookout for one with big breasts.

"Well sometimes it can be a burden to carry around a set like these," mom said, showing them off.

"Yeah, maybe, but I'd sure like to know what that a big burden like that was like," Amy said enviously.

Now mom put on the bikini top and bottom, showing off for us, and, especially, for my sister, turning so sis could see mom in her bikini from every angle.

"What do you think?" she asked

"I think you look sensational in it, and I love the fabric."

"Yeah, it feels so good against your skin, so smooth," mom said, quickly looking over at me. "Maybe you'd like to try it on, Amy, and see what it feels like for yourself?"

"Well, I don't see how I can try the top on, that's cut for your big ones, I'd look ridiculous in it."

"How about just trying the bottom on then?" mom suggested. "We're about the same around the hips, and you can see what the fabric feels like on. It's a new synthetic they're using over in Italy."

"Okay, mom," my sister said, reaching under her skirt to pull down her panties as mom pulled off the bikini bottom and handed it to her. Now Amy reached underneath to slip on the bikini bottom, though mom and I couldn't see. Then my sister lifted her dress above her waist so that we could.

"How does it feel on?" mom asked.

"Feels great, like suede, but it's so light and thin," Amy said. "How does it look on me?"

"Looks terrific," mom said, eyeing her daughter closely below the waist. "What's your opinion, Jimmy?"

"You look terrific in it, Amy, just like mom," I said truthfully.

What a sight. Here we were over at mom's, just having had dinner. And there was mom, standing in front of us, wearing only her bikini top, otherwise stark naked. And next to her was my sister, lifting her dress above her waist so we could see mom's skimpy bikini bottom on her. Mom came into this evening thinking she was going to be seducing my sister, and sis thought exactly the same thing about seducing mom. The two of them assumed I was part of their plans. And I was, I was part ofboth their plans. Maybe, by now, it was beginning to dawn on them that they were seducing each other.

Even though mom knew I had told Amy mom was bi, Amy was still thinking that mom didn't know that she was bi. But maybe that was beginning to occur to her too. Anyway, all this was as exciting as hell to me.

"Check out Jimmy!" mom said, turning to me, her eyes dropping down. "Don't tell me you have ahardon down there, Jimmy, watching your own mother and sister like this."

"I think he does, mom," Amy said, looking at me slyly with delighted eyes. Both mom and sis probably were thinking my hardon fit in perfectly with their seduction plans.

"Look at you Jimmy, getting turned on my yourown mother!" mom said.

"And yourown sister," Amy added, still holding her dress above her head.

"He's a naughty boy, isn't he?" mom said to sis.

"Very naughty," Amy acknowledged, winking at me.

Now mom took off her top.

"Bet you'd like to suck your mom's titties, the way you did when you were a baby?" she asked approaching, then sitting down next to me on the couch. Now of course this was supposed to shock Amy, since Amy still assumed mom didn't know I'd told Amy about me and her.

"Geez, mom!" Amy gasped. "You're asking Jimmy if he wants to suck on your tit!"

"Is that too outrageous, hon?" mom said to Amy. "Do you feel left out? I've got two after all. Would you like to suck on the other one, Amy?"

For the first time Amy was left speechless, as mom tapped the couch on the other side of her, asking Amy to sit.

"Listen honey," she said, turning to Amy. "I know about you and Jimmy, and all the nasty things you've been doing?"

"You do?" Amy said, a little stunned, then looked over at me. "You told mom, Jimmy?"

"Yeah," I confessed. "I figured I told you about me and her, so I'd tell her about you and me, Amy. It only seemed fair."

"And I know you're bisexual, honey," mom said to her. "And that you have a serious case of lust for me... as I have for you."

My sister was still a little stunned, I'm sure wondering whether all this could really be happening, but then a small smile crept up on her face. She had been deceived, but for good reason, she knew. Here Amy had been plotting to put the moves on mom. And now, all of a sudden, mom was putting the moves onher! Everything was finally out in the open and the three of us could get down to the serious business of kinky, forbidden, incestuous sex!

"I have a nice, stiff nipple for each of you," mom said.

I looked across the protruding mounds of my mother's breasts at my sister.

"What do you say, sis?" I asked.

"I say we suck us some tit, bro!"

"Yeah, come to momma," our mother said, reaching around to push our faces against her chest.

I pressed my face against one of my mother's breasts, taking a nipple between my lips as, only inches away, my sister was doing the same thing. Her eyes blazed with excitement as she stared at me, the two of feasting on mom’s luscious breasts. Amy even blushed slightly as she sucked away.

"Mmmmmmm!" mom purred. "You sucked on them when you were babies, and here you are both sucking on them again. Now the two of you are grown-ups, and now my nipples are much more sensitive than they were when I was a teenage mother."

As my sister and I eagerly mouthed mom's nipples she reached down and unzipped me, pulling it out and feeling it.

"Your brother has such a nice, big, thick one, doesn't he, sweetheart?"

Amy just nodded, staring right into my eyes as mom fisted my cock. Then I saw mom reach over and take hold of my sister's wrist, dragging Amy's hand across mom's lap and letting it rest on my cock.

"You hold it now, baby," mom said to Amy as my sister gripped it. Meanwhile mom slid her hand out of sight under Amy's dress. When I heard Amy's muffled moan, muffled because her mouth was stuffed with breast flesh, I knew mom's hand had made its way all the way up to my sister's pussy.

Finally mom pushed our two heads away.

"Look at me," she said. "I'm totally naked, while you two are still dressed." It was true. My sister had her dress on, and though my dick was sticking out of my jeans, I was still fully clothed. So now my sister and I took a few moments to remove all our clothes.

"Just look at the three of us," mom said, delight in her eyes as she gazed at her two adult children, as naked now as the day she gave birth to them. "Aren't we a sight!"

And Amy, in particular, was quite a sight to mom, the sleek, foxy daughter now revealing all her naked charms to her lustful mother as she had already to her horny brother.

"You like, mom?" Amy cooed, flagrantly swaying and shaking her body for mom as she had the first time she exposed herself to me, really flaunting it.

"Say, you two," mom said, looking back and forth between me and my sister. "You each sucked a boob just now, one for my son, one for my daughter, both hungry for mother's titties. Now I want to dig in and taste something of both of yours, something you have in common. So turn around on your knees and stick out your butts for me. Let me see those bottoms the way I saw them when I took your temperatures, thinking you might have fevers."

I gazed at my sister as we both turned over for mom, sticking out our bottoms as she had requested. Amy was literally panting with irrepressible arousal.

"Now reach back and spread 'em, both of you, spread 'em for mother," mom told us as me and my sister obediently reached back to hold ourselves open for her..

"Ooooooh, what a sight, what apair of sights," mom cooed. "You may have a pussy, Amy, and you may have a big dick, Jimmy. But one thing you both have in common is that tight little hole between yours buns, so cute and both soappetizing!"

Looking over my shoulder I could see mom kneeling, then pressing her face between my sister's buttocks.

"Oh God! Look what mom's doing!" Amy cried out when she felt the wet tongue on her rubbery ridge.

"She's licking your hot little asshole, that's what she's doing, sis."

"Yeah, Jimmy told me how much you love getting it licked--" mom started to say, pulling away a moment.

"-- andfucked!" I added.

"And mom," Amy said, now looking over her shoulder. "I hear you love Jimmy's thick one up your butt as much as I do."

"She sure does, ain't that right, mom," I said cockily.

"Uh huh!" mom said, lapping away at her daughter's bottom now, as she had lavishly lapped away at her son's on earlier occasions.

"Now you, babe," mom said, looking up at me as she got behind my buttocks now. Then I felt the warm wet tongue that had just been buried in my sister's crack, buried in my own.

"Oh wow! Look at mom eating out your ass, Jimmy. That isso freaky!" my sister gasped.

"Any freakier than you eating it out?" I teased.

"I guess not."

"Yummy, that was very, very tasty," mom said, lewdly licking her lips after she had had her fill of our bottoms. “When you were babies, I used to wipe those two bottoms for you. Now just look at me!”

"Now you, mom," Amy urged. "Let us have taste of your ass.”

"That sounds like music to my ears, sweethearts," mom said, getting up on the couch, whipping around on her knees, sticking it way out as she reached back to hold herself open and expose the hidden jewel she kept hidden back between her cheeks. I'd gotten pretty familiar with that pretty anus of mom's, but to my sister it was a brand new, and highly arousing sight. She just knelt there, still, gazing at it.

"You stuck your dick up there, huh Jimmy?" Amy said, turning to me with a sassy smile. "That isso sick! Almost as sick as sticking it upmy poophole."

"Shut up, sis, and get your tongue in there," I joked, pushing my sister's face between our mother's buttocks. Amy grabbed hold of mom's cheeks, spreading them wide, and worked her tongue into mom's crack, eagerly lapping away at the morsel, as mom had just lapped away at hers. I brought my face close, inches from my sister's, and watched intently the utterly lewd spectacle of Amy's slick wet tongue working away at mom's puckered sphincter.

"That's it, lick it up!" I hissed as my sister now curled up her tongue and, using it as a wet, slippery dagger, slid itinside mom's hole, reaming her out.

"Go on, baby!" mom urged. "Fuck my ass with your hot little tongue!"

It was just great sitting back and watching my sister do this to mom. No longer were my encounters with mom incestuous pleasures, secretly shared. No, now my sister had joined the party! She had said she wanted a go at mom in the worst possible way and now here she was, having her fill of mom's receptive bottom.

"I want to see you lick it now, Jimmy," Amy begged, pulling away, her eyes sparkling with kinky joy. And so I brought my tongue down in place of my sister's, tonguing mom's by now familiar asshole.

"Oooooh yeah, Jimmy!Eat it up!" my sister urged excitedly, her eyes inches from where my tongue was saying a warm friendly hello to our mother's anal jewel. "And later I get to watch you bust it open with your big, thick cock--"

She brought her mouth to my ear, whispering huskily.

"-- the way you bust open mine!"

"Feels so good, too," mom chirped in from above, overhearing. "his big one in there, huh Amy?

Now I pulled away and let my sister take over as we went back and forth, taking our time tonguing mom's bottom in turn. Then I slid a finger inside.

"That's it, stick it in deep!" my sister urged.

"Stick one of yours in there alongside mine," I said, as my sister slipped one of her own fingers up mom's ass. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled, our two fingers pressed tightly together in the vise of mom's anal passage, mom excitedly bucking back against our probing fingers.

"Oh yeah, that feels so fucking good,” she purred, “your fingers up my ass.”

We did it until we finally thought it was time to turn to other things. So now we had mom turn around for us. She looked pleased as punch after all the attention we had just been paid to her sensitive bottom. Amy didn't waste any time pushing mom down on her back and spreading her legs wide. Then, in a jiffy, my sister was between those legs, staring at mom's pussy with mesmerized eyes.

"Yes, baby, that's where you came from," mom said. "That's what I told Jimmy the first time he had his face between my legs staring at it!

"Wow! Amy gasped in wonder, gazing at mom's cunt, realizing just how deep incest with one's mother really was. She's the one who gave birth to us both, and now here we were down at the birthplace, many, many years later, enjoying mom as a lover.

I watched as my sister dug her tongue in there, as she probably had dug it into many pussies, and began eating mom up, licking her labia, sucking on her swollen clit, snaking her tongue up into her vagina, really wolfing her down in a vivid display of raw cunnilingual lust. Mom looked down at her daughter's head between her legs, lovingly running her hands through Amy's thick hair.

"Oh God, you do it sogood, baby!" mom sighed, her face twisted in a grimace betraying her intense pleasure.

"As good as me, mom?" I teased.

"Oh, you're real good too, honey," she said, looking over to me. "But when a woman does it to another woman, it's something special."

"I bet, especially when it's your owndaughter," I said, emphasizing the point.

Now I got behind my sister and slid my hand between her legs, she was as wet as a soaked sponge down there, reallydripping.

"You should see how wet Amy is down here, mom," I said. "I don't think I've ever seen her quite this wet."

"That's because I'mso fuckin' turned on!!!" Amy said, pulling away a second to tell us.

"Come up here for a second, Jimmy," mom asked. "There's something of yours that I want."

I knew just what that was, so I knelt by my mother's face and fed her my cock. Amy looked up from between mom's legs to see her wrapping her lips around my cock. Looking down, the sight was too much. There was my mom, straining to take as much of my cock in her mouth and down her throat as she could. And down below, between my mother's wide open legs was my sister's face, digging in for her own meal.

"Now go get behind your sister andfuck her, will you?" mom urged. "Let me see you shove this big thing of yours up her hot, young body."

Mom, who sometimes was self-conscious about her age and the youth of other women, now had no trouble excitedly highlighting how young Amy was, liking the contrast between her maturity and her daughter's youth. I guess mom had finally become convinced that she was in her sexual prime, and could take comfort in that fact.

libidinal
libidinal
2,725 Followers