Sis's Sex Education

Story Info
She was a virgin, so it was up to me.
7.8k words
4.36
181.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieL
CharlieL
118 Followers

"Well, happy birthday Sis. This is your big day and how does it feel to be eighteen?"

"Old" Marge answered with a huge smile plastered all over her face.

"Old, I'm twenty --four. How do you think I feel?"

"Ancient, I'm sure." She answered.

"Smart mouth. You would be a hell of a gal if your brain was as smart as your mouth." I joked.

"Aw, Sally, don't get upset just because you are ready to join the AARP"

We both laughed at the repartee and I went on with my packing.

"Sally, what are you packing for? Where are you heading this time?"

"I'm heading to our cabin up in Maine for a few days. I got a week off work and I need the break."

Our Dad had passed away a couple of years earlier and Mom and a group of women from her church were still touring Europe and our place up in the woods was just sitting idle.

"Say, you are welcome to join me if you would like to get away for a while."

Really, are you sure you wouldn't mind having a young sister along with an old lady like yourself?"

"Get your ass in gear if you would like to come with me. I am not going to wait around for some little kid to find her diapers."

We were on the road within the next thirty minutes with both of us looking forward to a great time. Our folks bought the cabin years ago and we have spent at least a month every summer enjoying the great outdoors. It sits on a huge lake so Dad got all of the fishing he wanted while he was alive and we enjoyed swimming in the cold water. He had built a small dock and put a diving board at the end of it so Marge and I learned to dive as we were growing up.

It was late that night when we arrived at it and were lucky that the caretaker had put some kindling and logs in the fireplace so all it would take was a match and the chill would be off at least the living room in no time. It was mid-October and it gets cool up here a lot earlier than it does down in Jersey. The bedroom has a fantastic space heater so it warmed up fast but we sat around the main living room in front of the fire and just shot the breeze for a little while before calling it a night.

"Marge, I forgot to get you a birthday gift. What would you like the most?" I asked.

"Well, to tell the truth I would like something that doesn't cost anything and that I feel sure you could provide."

I followed up with, "That's an interesting answer. What in the world is it?"

"I need someone to talk to about sex and you are the only one I feel comfortable doing it with. Would you agree to answer my questions?" she asked sheepishly.

"Sure, now that you are eighteen you certainly need to know as much as you can about it. I'll do my best to answer any and all questions you might have. How about if we get some sleep and I'll begin my instruction in the morning?"

"Sally, I'm so glad you are not laughing at my lack of knowledge about it."

We had a decent breakfast in the morning and then Marge was after me.

"Is it time for my education to begin?"

"Well, let me ask you a few questions so I know where to start." I said.

"First, have you ever masturbated?"

Wow, that got her blushing.

"Marge, if we are going to get anywhere with this you have to be completely honest with me as I will be with you. Now have you ever brought yourself to an orgasm by yourself? With either your fingers or anything else?"

"No, I read about it in a magazine but didn't know what they were talking about." She replied.

"OK, then strip naked and get in the bedroom and I'll teach you every single thing about it."

"You mean you want me to take all of my clothes off?" She asked somewhat incredulously.

"Yes, that's what 'naked' means." I snapped.

We were in the bedroom when she started to strip and by the time she had her top and bra off I was somewhat tongue-tied. My little sister had developed quite a body. She was not only a very good looking gal but her breasts were a lot bigger than mine and with her young age, they were solid --no sag in those tits.

"Marge, I might have to show you first hand what I am talking about so I'll join you." I said as I began to strip naked.

"Why are you getting naked too?" She asked sort of excitedly.

"Hey Sis, when I am telling you what you need to know about sex I'll have to point out some things on the female body. If I am pointing them out on yours you wont be able to see where I am pointing so I'll point them out on mine and you will have a birds eye view of what I am telling you about. OK?"

She mumbled something that sounded like an agreement.

"There are two kinds of sexual activity and the most common is masturbation; where you bring the pleasure of sex to yourself. Of course the other is where someone else, either a man or woman, can give you similar enjoyment. Now lay up on the bed and we'll talk about the basics of masturbation. I am going to show you how to use your own hands to bring yourself to orgasm. As I said, other women or men can do the same thing for you but the basics are something you need to know about."

Pointing between my legs, "I'll refer to this as my pussy. There are a thousand other names for it, not including the medical terms, but pussy or cunt are two that are most common but I think that cunt sounds more vulgar so I'll use 'pussy'." I see that you have shaved part of your pubic hair and I imagine that was so it wouldn't stick out the side of your bikini bathing suit. Am I right?"

"Yes. I also thought it looked like a huge black mop as it was." She answered.

"I want you to look real closely at mine. I mean get your face right down there so you can see what I will be pointing out to you. Don't be embarrassed. You can see the lips of my pussy as it is closed and when I spread those lips apart a little you will see up inside of me what is called my clitoris, or clit. Massaging or lightly caressing it will usually bring some warm feelings deep inside of you and get it aroused so it hardens like a man's erection. It will eventually bring you over the top to an orgasm. Don't be rough with it but very gently slide your fingers up and down the sides of it and every now and then lightly flick your fingers over the tip. Now you try it on yourself."

She gingerly put her hand between her legs and mimicked what I was doing to myself.

"Every now and then you can spread your pussy lips apart with your other hand and slip as many fingers as you can as deep inside of you as you are playing with your clit."

"Oooooh, I can feel something weird deep inside of me as I am doing this Sally."

"Marge, you will begin to feel your pussy getting wet and that is a normal prelude of getting aroused."

"Do you mean that will be my orgasm?" She asked innocently.

"Oh no, you will know when your orgasm arrives. You will wish it would last forever."

"Sally, I am going to lightly rub my hands over your breasts as this is going on to imitate what someone else could be doing to you to help your orgasm along. You can use your free hand to do the same thing."

I have always known I leaned towards being bi-sexual but now that I was this close I am sure of it. My sister's body is to die for and before this week is over I'll explore every inch of it and hopefully have her do the same thing to mine.

My fingers were gently rubbing my own clit as she was doing hers and the very thought of being this close to her was giving me an additional bit of arousal. I didn't want to have my own orgasm before she had hers so I would have to be very careful about getting too hot too quickly.

"Sally, I really can feel something happening in me. Oooooh God, it feels strange."

"Don't stop what you are doing Marge and you will soon explode with the fantastic feeling of your first orgasm."

"Ooooohhh yes Sally, this is it. Oh my God. I am going to explode."

"Marge, keep playing with your clit and letting the fingers on your other hand delve deep in your pussy. Yes, that's it, I can see you're doing it right. Gather your fingers on your other hand together and slide them in you in a group and then push them in and out of your pussy."

"Oh God, that was wonderful." She almost screamed. I joined her in my own rush of pleasure but was a lot quieter about it than she was.

She lay back on the bed out of breath with her face all aglow.

"Marge, that was your first orgasm. I told you it would feel great didn't I?"

"Yes you did Sally and you were right. Now is that all there is to sex?"

"Oh hell no. There is a lot more but you are going to have to come down from the high you are on before we can go any further. Later today I'll show some things others can do for you to give you pleasure; something like what you just had but even better. There will also be things that you can do for your partner that will make the enjoyment the same for him or her."

"Sally, you keep mentioning 'Him' or 'Her.' Will some of my sexual things happen with a woman? "

"Marge, sure they will. In fact some of them will probably happen with me as the week goes on and we get further into different kids of sex."

"Let's shower and get ready for the day. We can get into other things later." I suggested.

We were going for a short walk around the outside of the cabin when she asked, "Sally, how many times can I do that to myself a day?"

"At least several Marge but it will be more enjoyable if you have someone else do it for you some of the times."

We read and watched TV until lunch and then drove into the nearby town for a snack. I could tell she was very nervous and when I asked why she answered, " Do you think any of these people in the restaurant can tell what I did to myself this morning?"

I almost fell off the chair laughing and finally assured her that she and I were the only two people in the whole world that knew. That got her quiet and smiling in a hurry. "When are you going to teach me some other things?"

"As soon as we get back Marge."

"Well, hurry up and finish your lunch." She ordered with a huge smile.

We were no sooner in the door of the cabin when she asked if I wanted her naked again and I assured her I did and that I would be joining her again.

"Marge, as you probably have heard the primary way to have sex is with a guy putting his dick or cock or whatever other word you want to use to describe his penis in your pussy but I want to leave that for another time. There is another way a guy or gal can give you the same type of feeling you had this morning and that is called 'oral sex'. They put their mouth down at your pussy and use their tongue and fingers to drive you over the top. You might find the thought of that objectionable and if you do just say so but I am going to do that for you and you can see just how great it feels."

She never said a word as I slid down on the bed and the positioned myself between her legs. I looked up and could see that her eyes were following my every move and when I moved my face towards her pussy her eyes closed and I could hear a sharp intake of her breath. When my lips touched her pussy she not only breathed deeply but also let out a small gasp. That was all I need to hear as I pushed my face between her pussy lips and let my tongue search out her clit. It didn't take long before it was sliding up and down the sides of it and when I got it the slightest bit aroused I clamped my lips on it and flicked my tongue back and forth over it. While I was doing this I slid a couple fingers in her pussy alongside of my mouth and used them to finger fuck her. It didn't take more than a few minutes of all of this before she had clamped her hands to the back of my head and was pulling my face even deeper inside of her. She then let go with an orgasm I was afraid the neighbors in a cabin a mile away would have heard. Her juices came out of her like a river in flood and she was throwing her hips higher than a kite. This was some orgasm and I licked up every drop that came out of her.

"Oh God Sally, that was even better than before. How can I ever thank you for doing that to me?"

"I'm sure I'll come up with something Marge." I replied knowing full well what that something would be.

We lay there just holding each other but I was letting my fingers wander around her breast.

"Marge, you are going to find that most of those you have sex with are going to want to caress your lovely tits. They will kiss them as I am doing and then flick their tongue around your nipples. As they are doing that their hands will be reaching down and exploring your pussy and getting you more aroused that way than with just their mouth on your breasts. You will get to love it."

"Geez Sally, your mouth on them right now is getting me all hot again. Will you push your hand down on my pussy and move it around down there to see if I get even hotter? Do you think it is too soon for me to have another orgasm?"

"I don't know Marge. You are eighteen and girls your age can get aroused more quickly than others a few years older."

"What about you Sally. Aren't you getting aroused?"

"Marge, I am hotter than I have been in a long time. I better get busy on myself with my fingers or if I could find someone willing to give some pleasure with their mouth I would be all set." I said with a huge shit-eating grin on my face.

"Are you saying that you want me to do for you what you did for me?"

"Well, it would be nice and turnabout is fair play." I joked.

"But, I don't even know where to begin." She moaned.

"Marge, I'm sure you will remember what I did for you and then if you make any mistakes I'll sure tell you and let you fix them." I said as I reached behind her head and started to pull her down on me.

It wasn't long before my baby sister had her face buried in my pussy with her tongue sliding all around my clit. Just the thought of who was doing it to me turned me on even more than the feeling of her tongue. She was moving her face around even a little more than I did with her and when I told her to get some fingers inside of me she damn near rammed her whole fist in me. Whew, that's for another time Marge.

"Marge. Just slip a few fingers in me and move them around as your tongue is doing its thing."

Whew, it didn't take long and I was holding her head in position as the juices were flowing out of me.

"Lick up my juices Marge. You'll love the taste."

Damn if she didn't bury her face even deeper in me as her tongue was licking up my juices and she was actually sucking them into her mouth. I figured that I would go all the way and I held her head to my pussy and then began to squish it around her face as I was pulling her hard to me. It felt terrific but I knew she was having a hard time breathing so I backed off a little.

"That was great Marge. Now you know what eating pussy is all about."

"Did I do it right Sally?"

"Honey, you did it perfectly. I'll never forget what you did."

"Marge when I agreed to teach you about sex I had no idea you would perform anything on me. Now that you have I am happier than hell."

"Oh Sally, I am so glad to hear you say that. I have loved you for years but was always afraid to show my true feelings towards you. Will you show me everything you know about sex and I promise I'll do everything I can to do it all to you after you teach me."

"Well Sis, that is something for me to look forward to. Remember though that when this week is over and we get back to Mom's house we can't act the way we'll act when we are here."

"I know Sally but I know that I can hide my true feelings about you. After all, I have been doing it for years." She said with a laugh.

"What are you we going to do next?" she asked.

"Well Marge the night is still young."

I threw a couple of steaks on the outdoor grille and we made do with them for dinner without any of the usual trimmings of vegetables etc. The steaks with a bottle of beer were terrific. I had her clean up the grille while it was still warm as I have found it cleans up a lot easier warm than cold. Afterwards we sat out on the back deck just chatting about tons of things. The main thing was her future education, She clamed she had always wanted to be a nurse and had sent out some feelers to schools offering a nursing curriculum and had only received a couple back. She still had plenty of time so she was going to give careful attention to the one she chose.

"Sally, is it time for my next lesson? I would really like to get started before it is bedtime,"

"OK hot stuff. Get back inside and assume the position ... naked on the bed."

I was right behind her and was stripping my clothes off as I entered the bedroom. I lay down beside her and took her in my arms and held her tight.

"Marge, I am going to act as if I was a date you picked up and was going to have sex with you so just relax and enjoy it."

"Just don't hurt me Sal."

"Have no fear Sis. We won't hurt each other the way I am going to go."

I started with her breasts. As I felt before they were as firm as any I had ever seen and as my tongue caressed her nipples they hardened up and I could hear her breaths coming a little faster. I let my hand slide down to her pussy and had a couple of fingers slipping inside of her warm pussy lips searching out her clit. It didn't take long before I had it held between my thumb and middle finger with my index finger lightly sliding all over the tip of it. Her breaths were coming faster and her gasps were getting a lot louder.

My face moved down from her tits towards her pussy and I licked her abdomen along the way. That had her squealing a little and when I pushed a couple of fingers in her pussy she let out a yell of,

"Oh yes, that's the way Sally. It feels fantastic."

I figured it was about time to have her do her part of this so I turned my body around so my pussy was only a few inches from her face and I threw one leg over her face so my pussy was now directly over her mouth. I lifted my head from her pussy to say,

"Marge, do me the way you did this afternoon while I am doing the same thing to you."

As I was talking to her I had removed my fingers from her pussy and slid my hands under her ass and then pulled it up throwing her pussy hard against my mouth as my tongue found her clit again. Her mouth had barely touched my outer pussy lips when I pushed my hips downward and covered her mouth with the lips of my pussy. Whew, it felt great and as I pushed even harder I could feel her tongue busily searching out my own clit. That was it ... two sisters with their mouth locked onto the clit of the other one.

It was my turn to squeal. She had begun to move her tongue faster and then had moved some fingers so they were penetrating my pussy pretty deeply.

"Oh yes Marge, move those fingers around." I could feel my orgasm beginning and was sure that in addition to what Marge was doing to my pussy a good part of my arousal was the fact that once again it was my young virgin sister causing it. She was very tender and I became convinced that I would never need another man between my legs as long as she was available and willing. From what she had said earlier she would make herself available for me whenever I wanted her.

She was throwing herself up hard against my mouth and was clamping my head between her inner thighs. Oh God, she had me. I was going to unload in her mouth in a minute and was hoping she would do the same to me. She had removed her hand from my pussy and slid them up to my tits. She had one hand massaging one tit while she had her other hand doing some magic on the nipple. That was it ... I screamed into her pussy as my own juices began flowing out of me and I was using my arms to hold her close. I heard her gritting her teeth as she pushed her pussy hard against my face and squished it around the way I had done to her that afternoon. She let go with a howl as she joined me in an orgasm.

CharlieL
CharlieL
118 Followers
12