Sissy

Story Info
A young lover is hard to beat.
8.4k words
4.71
131k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,918 Followers

I came in from work about noon on Friday. I had been gone for a little over two weeks. Pulling in the driveway, I noticed that my daughter's car was gone but her best friend's car was parked in front of the boat on the far side of the carport. You talk about a pair to draw to; those two were it. My daughter is tall, dark, and slender, Sissy is even taller, blonde, and equally as slender.

The major difference is in the boobs department. My daughter is like my wife was, very small to start with and they increased a little with each baby. My daughter now has two daughters and she's still a thirty-two C at best. Sissy on the other hand is closer to a forty-two D and they ride high on her chest.

I pulled to a stop and shut off the truck. I sat there for a second and then got out to stretch and loosen up my lower back. Three hundred miles with only one stop is pushing it, but I was ready for a little time off. I looked at Sissy's car again and grinned as I thought of those two girls out, running the roads together.

My daughter, Kathy, was going through a messy divorce and a custody battle with her ex. Sissy had, had her own problems a year, or so ago, an old man that was a drug dealer. He finally got busted and was now doing time. My daughter had been living at my house for a couple of months now but with the divorce case nearing an end, she was talking about moving in with Sissy. I figured it would work, if they kept their heads on straight and left the boys alone.

I grabbed my shave kit and the ice chest out of the back and headed for the back door. I opened the gate in my privacy fence and walked up onto the porch. I was halfway to the back door, when I heard a yell and turned to see Sissy on the sundeck, scrambling to get a towel. She was totally nude and I was frozen in place as I watched her. She had been laying on her back on one of the lounge chairs. The towel was on the table and slightly out of her reach, so she had to get up to get it.

Now she was wrapping it around her body and that broke the spell on me. "I'm sorry; I didn't know you were here. I thought you two had gone off somewhere," I said quickly.

Once, she had the towel wrapped to her satisfaction, she looked at me with a frown on her face. "Hey, it is my house after all. I do still live here; well, at least every once in a while," I finished with a grin.

She took a deep breath and then had to quickly grab the towel as it slipped loose. "Damn it!" she said and then she laughed. "I know better than to try to wear a towel, even a beach towel. If I do, I can't breathe without losing it."

She held the towel in place and looked at me. A smile was playing at the corner of her mouth as she asked, "Well, did you get a good look or should I drop the towel again?"

I nodded and replied, "Enough to freeze me to the porch but if you want to drop the towel again, it'd be alright with me." When I grinned at her, her smile blossomed.

She cocked her head as she glanced down at the front of my Levis. "Hmmm, I wonder if that bulge would or could get any bigger if I did."

"There's only one way to find out."

She laughed and replied, "Your daughter keeps telling me that you're a dirty old man but I never believed her. Now, I'm starting to."

"Who me? I always behave myself, well, almost anyway," I said with a chuckle. "Anyway, I'm not the one running around in my backyard naked. I normally do, but lately there's been too many, far too young females running around here for me to be comfortable doing it."

"Hey, you were the one to tell me to get some sun; that I was white enough to glow in the dark. Kathy went to see her lawyer and the kids before she went to work, so I decided to follow your advice. I didn't know you were due home today," she said in a rush.

"The job ended a few days early and I didn't think to call home, sorry," I said as I started toward the back door again.

At the door, I stopped and looked back at her. "Look, if you want to sunbathe out here naked, I have no problem with it, as long as you have no problem with me looking occasionally. I do have my dirty old man reputation to uphold after all."

I paused a breath and went on, "Oh, and by the way, I'm going to make up a sign for you to put on the gate when you do sunbathe. It'll say, "Dangerous curves ahead, proceed with closed eyes and caution. Or should that be, at your own risk? I haven't decided yet."

She laughed, moved over to the lounge chair, dropped the towel, and sat down. As she turned and lay back, getting comfortable again, she said, "I don't mind you looking at me. In fact, why don't you get whatever it is that you have to do, done, and then come join me. I think I left a couple of beers in the icebox the other day."

I looked at her for a second and then nodded, "That's about what I had in mind when I got home; a few beers and kicking back to relax. Although with you naked, part of me might find it hard to relax, but what the hell" I ended with a chuckle.

She shaded her eyes for a second and grinned. "Hmmm, that might be interesting. Are you going to get a little sun while you relax?"

I opened the glass door as I replied, "I usually do." Then I went on into the house.

*****

I emptied the ice chest into the refrigerator and then made four or five trips out to the truck, unloading the rest of my stuff. My eyes wandered over Sissy each time I went past, it would have been hard not to look at her, even if I'd not wanted to.

By the time I had all my stuff put away, I was ready for a beer. I stuck my head out the back door and paused, a grin spreading across my face. Sissy was now lying on her stomach, her heart shaped ass displayed beautifully.

"Hey, you want a beer, I'm fixing to open me one," I asked.

She lifted her feet and crossed her ankles as she rose up on her elbows and looked over her shoulder at me. "That would be great; it's starting to get hot out here."

I went into the bedroom, stripped my traveling clothes off, and slipped on a pair of loose fitting shorts. I grabbed two beers from the fridge and went out onto the porch. I walked over to the far rail around the sun deck, sat the beers down, and reached over the rail and found the spray nozzle. I uncoiled a couple of wraps of the hose, moved toward Sissy, and checked to make sure the nozzle was set on mist. Then I aimed it above her and pulled the handle.

As the fine mist settled onto her body, Sissy jumped and yelled, "Hey, that's fucking cold." Then she looked over at me and squirmed around a little. "It does cool me off though," she added after a moment.

I grinned and said, "I'll just bet it does. Not!" Then I laughed as I continued to mist her down from her neck to her feet.

She laughed as she watched me. When I shut the hose off and turned to hang it up, she said, "Thanks, that felt good. I wouldn't put it up though, you might need it later yourself or again for me." Then she winked and laughed again.

I picked up the two beers and moved over to sit in the lounge chair next to her. As I handed her a beer, I said, "You're welcome. It's just part of the full service here at Club Backyard. Anyway, it's cheaper and easier than maintaining a pool."

She nodded and then took a sip of her beer. "Oh yeah, and that hits the spot to."

She sat the bottle on the deck under the edge of her lounge and laid her head back down on hands. She was smiling as she said, "You're still dressed; I thought you were a nudist?"

I replied, "Right now, I'm a voyeur and I'm damn well enjoying it, while I can."

She laughed at that and said, "Well, wake me when you're done with this side and I'll turn over. The heat is so relaxing, I had forgotten what it was like to just lay out in the sun and relax."

I let my eyes wander over her body for a moment and then I said, "You need to put some tanning oil on or you're going to be a crispy critter here in a little while. You're already a little pink."

Her eyes opened for a second and she grinned, "Be my guest, I ain't got the energy." Then she closed her eyes again.

I sat there looking at her for a moment, especially her cute butt. Damn, that was nice. Her long legs were good too, and the narrow waist and even her wide shoulders. Damn, my hand was shaking as I raised the beer bottle to take a sip.

Her eye fluttered open a minute or so later and she said, "I thought you were going to oil me down? Don't chicken out, I won't bite you, you know."

I chuckled and replied, "Me getting bit isn't the problem. I'd worry more about me taking a bite out of that marvelous ass of yours, if I were you."

She closed her eyes as she whispered, "Promises, promises, all I ever get is promises."

With a chuckle, I sat my beer down and got up to get the bottle of tanning oil off of the table. I walked back over, sat down on the edge of my lounge chair, and took a deep breath. My hands were still shaking as I poured oil into one hand. I shook my head but I had a grin on my face as I moved forward onto one knee, rubbing the oil between my hands, and then I applied the oil to her back.

She jerked at the first touch of the cool oil and then sighed as I rubbed her back. I started at her shoulder blades and worked my way up to her shoulders and neck. She sighed several more times. I applied more oil to my hands and massaged it into her lower back. This brought on an even deeper sigh and subtle movements to her back and hips.

"I haven't had my back rubbed in a hundred years. God, it feels so good," she said in a whisper.

With a soft chuckle I said, "You ain't nearly that old, but I am. Or at least I feel that way sometimes."

"I'll have you know that I'll be thirty one next month," she said and arched her back as I massaged a tight knot right above her tailbone. "Oh yeah, that's the spot."

After a moment, she sighed and relaxed her back. I used both hands to rub up and down her back forcefully, from her tailbone to her shoulders and back. She made soft groaning sounds as I did.

After a few minutes, she sighed and whispered, "This is almost better than sex."

When I chuckled, she laughed and then said, "Well, maybe not that good; but it's damn close."

I ran my hands down her back and this time, when I got to her tailbone, I just went on. As my hands ran firmly over her bare ass, she sucked in a sharp breath and held it until my hands returned to her back.

She let the breath out loudly and said, "I forgot I was naked for a moment there. Talk about your shock treatments."

I ran my hands up to her shoulders and then back down to the bottom of her ass. She took a shuddery breath as my hands moved over her ass. I removed my hands from her and picked up the oil bottle. She raised her head, looked around at me for a second, and then laid her head back down. I moved to my left and started to massage the oil into her tight ass cheeks.

She gave a little jerk as my hands touched her but then she relaxed. I spent a little more time on oiling her ass than I needed to but I was enjoying the feel of the firm muscles and slick skin. I've always been an ass man. Occasionally, I'd let a fingertip drift off into the crevice down the center of her ass, exploring its satiny depths. She would tense up her ass muscles each time I did.

As I got ready to move on down to her thighs, I let two fingers trace the depths as I moved my hands. This brought a little flexing of her hips and a soft whimper as I brushed very lightly over the tight ring of her anus.

I rubbed at her thighs for a moment before she whispered, "You do like to tease, don't you?"

I moved to get the oil and replied, "I've been known to, it's just so much fun."

I expected her to laugh, or at least chuckle, but she took a shuddery breath instead and blew it out noisily. I went back to oiling up her thighs, brushing my fingertips or thumbs down along the inside of her thighs as I did.

She took several more shaky breaths and whispered, "Oh yeah, so much fun. I'm having so much fun in fact, I could just about explode."

She shifted her position slightly, her legs moving farther apart. I grinned, moved both of my hands to one thigh, and massaged the oil in, just a hair below her sex. She gasped and rolled her ass up just slightly. I moved to the other thigh and did the same thing. After a moment, she made a soft whimpering sound.

I went to rubbing up and down her thigh from her knee to just below the smoothly shaven puffy outer lips. Her hips flexed upward a little on each caress toward her sex. The whimper was a little louder and undulated with the position of my hands. I was teasing her unmercifully and she knew it.

When I moved over to the other thigh, she lifted her ass another inch or so. I rubbed this one as I had the other one. She had drawn a sharp breath as my hands touched her thigh and then she took up the whimpering again. I toyed with the idea of touching her but decided to let it ride for a while longer.

I picked up the oil and moved down to rub it on her calves and then her feet. She hadn't moved or made a sound since I had released her thigh. I closed the bottle, sat it back on the floor, and wiped the excess oil off my hands on my thighs.

Sissy laid there, her ass slightly raised, breathing rapidly. I resisted the urge to bend over and bury my face between her ass cheeks, just barely though. She looked so tempting laid out like that.

With a deep sigh, I moved back over to my lounge chair and sat down. I was very much aware of the state of my manhood, it was rock hard, and throbbing as it lay against my belly, under my shorts. My mind kept switching between scenes of me burying my tongue or my dick in that sweet looking pussy of hers. Heads I win, tails I win. Damn, such a deal.

The only problem was that she was my daughter's best friend and I didn't want to start anything between them. It had happened once before but the lady in question had been ten years older than Sissy and.. Well, that was a whole other story.

My daughter and I hadn't had much of a problem at the start of that relationship but we did before it was over. I didn't want to go there again. Anyway, Sissy would be a good person to play with, no doubt, but what would we talk about afterward. I say that, but everyone told me the same thing about my wife and we had been together for almost twenty- five years. We'd probably still be together if she hadn't went and died on me.

I sighed again and lay back, closing my eyes, trying to relax.

*****

After a little while, I heard the chair next to me squeak. I opened my eyes and looked over toward Sissy, she was turning over. She saw me looking and grinned. "You are a mean, dirty old man," she said as she lay back down on the chair and wiggled to get comfortable. I smiled and closed my eyes.

A few minutes later, Sissy said, "Well?"

"Well, what?" I asked back.

"Either get naked with me or oil down my front," she said and then giggled. "I can't believe I said that. It's all your fault."

"Me? I'm not the one with the, oh so delicious looking ass and.. Well, other things," I said softly as I got up and slipped off my shorts. Sissy's eyes locked onto my still hard manhood and followed it as I sat back down and got comfortable.

I sighed and added, "Oh yeah, that's much better."

"For whom?" She asked in a whisper.

I looked over at her, to find her still staring at my hard on, a silly little crooked smile on her face. "Damn girl, don't start drooling on me. You look like you've never seen a dick before and I know better than that, you have two kids after all."

She glanced up at my face and licked her lips before her eyes returned to my lap. "Yeah, but it's been a long while and then it was nothing like that one. I've also never seen one that was pierced. Anyway, that damn thing is big enough to make most any girl drool."

Her hand moved slowly over and she used a fingertip to trace its length. "Yeap, it's real all right," She whispered as her fingertip touched the ring right below the head and it jerked and jumped. Then she giggled and moved her hand back over to her chair. I chuckled and shook my head slowly as I closed my eyes and relaxed.

We lay there for a while in silence. Sweat was popping out all over my body and I reached for my beer. As I took a sip, Sissy sighed and picked hers up. "This is so nice out here, even if it is hotter than I really like. I wish there was more of a breeze."

I stood up, went over to a cabinet on the porch, and opened it. I pulled a box fan out, hung it on a bracket in the corner of the sun deck, and plugged it in. I turned it on to the medium setting and asked, "Well, how's that for service?"

She laughed and nodded, "Hey, that'll work."

Her eyes dropped to my semi hard on and she frowned. "I guess I'm losing my touch. It looks like I've lost your interest."

I laughed and got the tanning oil. "I think I know a way to fix that."

I looked at her for a long moment and then asked, "You do like to live dangerously, don't you?"

She licked her lips and took a deep breath. "Sometimes," she answered softly as I moved to the foot of her chair and squatted down.

I put oil on my hands and started to oil up her feet and ankles. Her eyes followed my hands as they moved over her skin. I moved on up her shins to her knees. I paused there and then grabbed an ankle in each hand and pulled outward.

She spread her legs so I could put her feet on the deck, one on each side of the chair. I moved forward and straddled the lounge, sitting down my legs spread wider than hers as my legs were outside hers.

Sissy's sex was small and almost round, located very low, down between her thighs. In the position she was in now, she was fully exposed to my eyes. I stared openly at her sex as I applied oil to my hands.

I used both hands to rub the oil on her right thigh, starting just above her knee and working my way upward until I reached the crease between her sex and her thigh. Then I rubbed it in, using long, slow, firm strokes.

At the top of each stroke, the fingers of my right hand ran along the crease, only fractions of an inch from her outer lips. Her sex slowly opened exposing the long thin inner lips, which were a pearly pink color.

I glanced up at her face to see her watching my hands as she chewed on her bottom lip. Every so often her eyes darted to my now fully hard manhood. The next time my hands reached the top of her thigh, I let the knuckles of my hand brush against the puffy outer lips. She gasped softly and rolled her hips up slightly.

I removed my hands and got more oil. Then I moved to the left thigh and did it the same way I had the first one. Now the inner lips were open as well, the bright pink of her slit visible. As I rubbed her thigh, her clit peeked out from its hood. I resisted the urge to lean forward and lick it. I brushed my knuckles along her outer lips again. She made a soft noise in her throat, halfway between a groan and a growl.

I reached down and lifted her legs, spreading them wider and moving them over the tops of mine as I moved forward between her thighs. I stopped a foot short of my manhood touching her sex. She did groan now and then she looked up at my face for a second before her eyes dropped back to my manhood.

I put more oil on my hands and rubbed it into her hips and across her stomach above her sex. She had a nice narrow landing strip right down the center of her mound. Otherwise, she was completely bare of any other hair. I licked my lips and sighed as I went on oiling up her stomach and sides.

The way she was sitting in the chair with the backrest about halfway down, she was looking between her breasts as my hands moved to her lower ribs. I got more oil and massaged it into her chest all the way around her breasts. Once, I brushed my arm over one of her nipples and she gasped loudly. When I slipped my hands in under her breasts to oil the skin there she made that semi growling noise again.

TxRad
TxRad
5,918 Followers