Sissy Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davine
davine
231 Followers

I felt pressure against my bottom which slowly increased. I did my best to unclench my muscles and was rewarded with master's penis entering me. Oh, that felt so full with just a little pain. A little tingle of pleasure rippled through me, starting between my legs and spreading to my peepee and into my tummy. I tried to clamp around the invader to hold it in place. Slowly master pushed into me. I felt deliciously full as he gently drove into me until I felt him hit the end of my tunnel. Gradually he pulled back, until once again I could feel the bulbous head nestled just inside my bud which stimulated the tingly sensation and forced me to try to clamp again. I felt so good when the pressure was just there. Of course there was no way that I could clamp hard enough to stop master from exploiting my full depth. He drove in and out of me gradually increasing his speed as his excitement mounted. Breath rasped from between his lips. Soon he was panting hard in time with his thrusts until suddenly he stopped and gradually pulled back until he hit my sweet spot where I tried to clamp him. I ended up milking him as I could only hold the clamp for a second. His peepee pulsed as he gasped with pleasure and I tried to milk him with my bottom. My own peepee was close to exploding. As his juices flooded me, I gasped as I exploded into my panties with the best spurt I had ever experienced. Finally I felt like a true sissy.

davine
davine
231 Followers