Sissy Finds Black Cock Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
410 Followers

"We're going to take it really slow, Terry. See my hips moving. That's the only move we're doing tonight. Forget all that bullshit about finding yourself. Let's dance to be happy."

To cap off a night of humiliation, I immediately poked against the material of the shorts at the sight of Joanie's lower body. Joanie had the most irresistibly sexy little waist and hips. She ignored my hard on and held her hands on my hips. Gina turned on some ghetto music.

"Don't think just watch me, follow the way my hands are moving you and keep doing it once I let go of you."

Joanie's hands made my cock strain against the material and looking at her tiny little hips gyrating made it worse. She was a five foot two skinny little red headed spitfire that I'd always harbored the urge to fuck the shit out of.

She popped me hard on the butt. "Terry, concentrate dammit. I promise I'll fuck the shit out of you. Quit thinking about me and move."

During the second song I noticed she had taken her hands off of me and it felt natural to keep moving even when I thought about it a little. She started walking still using the same movement. Then she spun around and dipped and moved and twisted her hips more.

"Try to walk out of it one time," she said.

When I moved up to her she said, "Fantastic, Terry."

"He was always a good dancer," Gina said. "That's enough for tonight. Go to bed Terry."

"Thanks, Joanie. I'm sorry for crying," I said and went over and hugged her. "I'm sorry for being such a dick to you all these years."

"Come on, Gina," Joanie said. "He's being so nice and he's so cute in those shorts...At least let me blow him."

They both laughed and Joanie hugged me one more time. "I'm sorry sweetie. I love you...forty five minutes a night. We've got to get your little waist tight and that butt a little bigger. This weekend we'll start moving you around."

I got into bed naked and Gina came to me and held me.

"I don't know what to say. I never expected what happened. I told Dunn you'd never let him in the door. You just took the pillow and went back there."

I got a little teary and put my head to her chest.

"I asked Joanie to come over because I thought you'd throw him out. Her little waist is just like yours so I wanted you to get that you can be girlie without looking like me. Once you led Dunn to the bedroom, I forgot to call her."

"It was fun to dance with Joanie. I always wanted to fuck her. That's why I was so mean to her and called her a slut."

"Terry, Joanie is a slut. She would have fucked you right there."

We both giggled and she pulled my face up to hers but I couldn't look her in the eye.

"You were disgusted with me when I was standing behind Dunn. I saw it in your eyes. I don't feel worthy to be your man."

"Stop, right there, Terry...My man has been gone for a long time. I was looking at what I put up with for the last few years and I was disgusted with myself. Tonight is the first night I've wanted you in a long time. I'm a sweet simple girl that wants a sweet simple guy to grow old with."

The final humiliation was being unable to get hard lying in bed with the world's hottest woman. I let her down again. How many more chances would I get before her eyes turned to the mountain of men better than me?

CHAPTER THREE

In the mornings, I usually got up the exact amount of time it took to make it to work at my dispatch job at the lumber company. At best, I ran my finger across my teeth on the drive. Work or not, Gina got up at four thirty.

Buried under an avalanche of humiliation and feeling the ache of a sore ass I curled away from the sound of the alarm.

Gina pressed up behind me.

"I love you, Terry, and that means I'm not going to hold your hand while you drown. From this exact moment forward, you've got to show me you're going to try. If you're the person I married, you'll brush yourself off and do what it takes to be happy."

We spent the first half hour doing yoga and most of it I worried about how stupid I looked then the soothing sounds and the aroma candles got me settled down. We soaked together in the tub and started talking then Gina put a deep clean mask on my face and shaped my eyebrows. Every time I said it hurt she kissed me so I started saying it hurt before the tweezers got near my face. We laughed together, just the two of us, for the first time in ages and ended with green gunk all over us from kissing off my mask.

Right before I walked out the door Joanie called and asked about me. Gina had pride in her eyes when she spoke about me.

The little bubble of bliss built up that morning burst the moment I pulled on the lot. It was nine long hours in the withering heat standing on baking red clay fighting with a bunch of macho assholes all day long. My boss Mr. Donaldson was all over me about our sinking numbers.

When I got home, Dunn pulled in behind me. I banged my head against the headrest. The last thing I needed was a literal ass pounding after the one I took at work all day. He blocked me into the driveway and he was getting out of his car. I had no choice but to get it over with.

Dunn was following me up to the door when my neighbor Mike came out on his porch.

"Terry," he yelled staring at Dunn. "Got a minute?"

"I will in a little bit. I'll stop by after dinner."

Dunn followed me into the house. I went directly to the bedroom, got naked and got on the bed. I wanted to shower first but did as I knew he wanted. He wanted me to suffer a nasty smelling sweaty fuck because I didn't think to get clean before coming home.

Dunn patted my ass.

"That's a good start, Terry."

As he lubed and mounted me, the compliment and the caring sound of his voice settled me down. Unless a person had been in a place for an entire day in a battle to the death over every tiny little thing, they wouldn't understand.

This was a big dominant buck that could have ass fucked me dry and made me beg for more. He could have humiliated me in any way he wanted. Instead, Dunn genuinely cared about me, he knew I was on the brink and he did something to make me feel good.

"I'm proud of you. Don't you want me to be proud of you?"

"Yes."

"That's your natural sissy instinct. Does your neighbor care if I'm proud of him?"

"No."

"We're getting somewhere Terry," he said then waited for me to put him in my ass. There was no other way of describing it. I was being taken by a black cock.

"Make sure you're ready for cock tomorrow, Terry. I'm not going to use the lube any more."

"Ok, Dunn."

"See, again...that's the natural instinct we know is in there. Just like you accepting that you're going to get this fat dick in your ass without any fighting, stop fighting what's natural for you."

Dunn pushed up my pussy and I accommodated his cock and his weight on me. It sent warmth all through me to think of my little ass being made to take monster cocks. Being built to satisfy the biggest and the strongest male made my cock hard.

"Terry, you little whore. That almost made me cum up in you. I've been training cunts for seven years and ain't one of them took to it like this. Did you feel that?"

"Yes," I said.

As he pumped my ass, it was clear that the part of my life where I could claim being a macho man was over.

He plunged my ass for almost an hour then put his nut inside me. "Good girl. Terry, I can't tell you how proud I am. Yeah, let it soak in like that. I appreciate the shaving and all but that don't make you a sissy. Anyone can shave. Only someone like you can take it like this. You were born for monster cock. Be proud of being able to satisfy me."

Dunn kept me pinned on the bed until I'd been bred then he stood up and I got up to make his dinner. I was doing for my man.

I made rigatoni adding a little oil to the water for the noodles and a pinch of sugar to the canned sauce. I cut up some bread, buttered it and put some garlic on the top then sprinkled parmesan on top just before I served it.

Gina came in the door and walked into the kitchen.

"Hi, boys. How did your treatment go?"

"I was actually enjoying fucking him a few times."

Gina handed Dunn a bottle of pills.

"Terry, Gina got you a prescription for the morning after pill. If you're going to get fucked we can't have you black pregnant now can we? Not with rednecks like Mike as your neighbor."

My cock went to attention at the thought of having to take a pill to keep Dunn from knocking me up. Gina stared right at it. Dunn glanced back and continued eating.

"That was a great dinner, Terry. Get the kitchen cleaned up and make your visit. Gina and I are going to watch that action movie that just came out on DVD."

I went to the bedroom and found a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt then walked out the backdoor to avoid Dunn seeing me. It really bugged me for Dunn to see me in my old clothes. Mike was standing out on his back porch grilling burgers shirtless drinking a beer.

"What's going on over at your house Terry..?"

"Nothing, Dunn's a friend of mine."

"Well, my pretty blonde headed wife Christine is in the house with our pretty blonde baby girls."

"We're watching a movie."

"You've got a nig...There's a buck in your house with your wife. The next thing you know somebody's going to be having a black baby."

"So you think if you let a black guy into your house, Christine's just going to open her legs for him."

"Watch you mouth, Terry," Mike said. "Of course not, but all them are a bunch of rapists and thieves. Go over to his house if you want to see him but he don't belong here. Believe me, the whole neighborhood is watching."

Dunn stretched out on the couch naked while I was gone. Gina was sitting next to him in a pair of my boxers and an old t-shirt of mine.

"Come sit in here next to me," Dunn said trying to stay angry but I knew he'd softened to me again. He had trouble being mean to me and that made me fluttery inside.

Rather than try to figure out how to act I sat up straight next to him.

"First thing is I want to see you barefoot no matter what. Barefoot and ready to be bred...Its part of being a sissy. I want you to get comfortable barefoot around me."

The thought of it got my heart beating faster, my cock stiff.

"Stop moving," Dunn said when I tried to hide my boner. "Don't hold back, let that little dicklet poke right out and don't try to hide it or be embarrassed about it. You're thinking about it like you're a man afraid of another man seeing him get hard. It's no big deal. Take that puny little thing out and let us see it."

"That is the cutest little thing," Gina said and bent over and kissed it. "It's darling."

"It is pretty fucking cute, I've got to admit. Now, put it away."

"Come closer. Get as close as you can without touching me..."

It had to be the most uncomfortable five minutes of my life. His presence intimidated me. My body fought against making any physical contact. Though I kept stealing glances at his muscular chest and arms, his ripped abs and fat cock my brain tried to make me avoid it.

"You feel uncomfortable don't you?"

"Yes."

"That's because you're trying to pretend to be a man. Sit there and soak it in. Get comfortable with me being the man and you being here to make me happy. Think about how my cock owns that little pussy. Forget anything but the movie and who you are sitting next to. Gina's a girl and I'm a man. You're here in the middle. Just let you come out."

Most of the movie, I was frantic inside, my chest tight with it tingling on the surface. If I let myself think about Dunn, I got hard and it caused excruciating humiliation. But then the excitement of the movie and the fight scenes distracted me and I got lost in the action. A couple of times I clenched on Dunn's forearm for protection. The last time I let my hand rest there and he let me get comfortable with it.

In the final few minutes, I wanted to be able to lean up next to him with my legs tucked up behind me. This wasn't some fantasy or internet beat off session. I wanted my body tucked into the wrought bicep of a black man.

After the movie, he and Gina hugged and they kissed each other on the cheek. When he walked out the door, I was ready to tell her all my feelings.

"Stop...it's late. Get this house cleaned up. Practice your dancing. You need to soak that nasty cunt for at least an hour in a bubble bath. Get going."

We lie in bed together that night holding each other and being smooth and up close to her felt natural. She couldn't keep her hands off of me and Gina really wanted me again. I'd gotten the snot fucked out of me by a black man and was being his submissive little sissy and Gina wanted me.

My mouth went over to her mouth, her neck, her breasts. I kissed over her belly button and down to her pussy. She loved it when I licked from her ass to her clit. Her pussy was dripping and I poured all of my heart into pleasing her. She only lasted a few minutes before she positioned my tongue at her ass and forced my face down. While I fucked her ass with my tongue she used her finger and came so hard she cried out her scream echoed through the house.

We cuddled each other to sleep with me feeling her aftershocks cupping my hand on her pussy. There seemed like there was a chance our marriage might survive.

CHAPTER FIVE

The next morning, after soaking in my bath, douching and lubing up, I did not want to wear my clothes. I stared at them like they were the devil. My dirt stained jeans and worn saggy shirts looked nasty right of the dryer.

I ironed my church jeans and one of my western shirts and polished my church boots. After throwing on a pair of panties and a tee, I dressed. My fingers were perfectly manicured and my body smooth. The verve in my step translated to a higher friendlier tone as we set the day's schedule.

"Tommy Rae, how are you doing out there this morning? Are you ready to run, come back," I said into the mic.

"Ten four, little buddy...Where am I at today Terry?"

Every trucker from the Southeast coast to Tennessee called me 'little buddy' and it made me crazy. For some reason, I just let go that morning. I was little for goodness sake. Though buddy was what they called the non-threatening male friend of a girl in college, were they supposed to call me "little friend" that sounds even more gay.

"Got a couple of loads at that stand just the other side of Bogalusa...No getting tied up driving five miles an hour on a dirt road today."

"Damn, somebody got fucked last night. Can't nobody get that excited about hauling logs."

As the sun came up in the misty morning I looked out and noticed the purple taffeta beauty of the sky for the first time in years. Our yard spread over eighty acres. We kilned new growth pine into poles of different sizes twenty feet and longer. My office sat at the road in the original little shack twelve by twenty glassed on three sides with a door at each end and one door back to the main building which was much newer and more modern.

I watched trucks come and go all day inspecting the grades of lumber, ensuring our trucks were running legal, scheduling jobs and buying and selling. There were no women in lumber. A few worked the office but I talked with rednecks all day. I made damn good money if I hustled, more than most lawyers out in our part of the county during good times.

While I checked the spot prices of lumber, Steel Dan came into my office. No one came into the office except to complain. If a truck was not rolling, they didn't make money so there was no socializing unless it was on the CB.

"Hey, Terry," he said tipping back his dirty camouflage ball cap. "I like the sound of the chatter this morning. Just wanted to stop in and tell you."

"Thanks, Dan," I said feeling a little heat come up in my cheeks. There was something in the way he looked at me.

"A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine...ain't that what they say?" he asked. "You've got a little more than a spoon of sugar to give don't you?"

Dan was a thick necked country boy with rough hewn hands and hairy knuckles. I wasn't sure what type of sugar he meant but it got me a little chubby.

"I got plenty of it, Dan, and I plan on passing it out from now on. It means a lot that you'd stop a truck to come in and say it in person."

"All right, little buddy. I like the way that sounds."

The energy I put into my job the rest of the day carried through all the drivers and they were nicer to me than they'd ever been. Cheery and joking, it sounded almost flirty. We had another low production day but I felt the beginning of a turnaround.

I was singing a Shania Twain song when Dunn caught up to me turning off the highway. His eyes were on me as he followed me to the door. I walked down the hall imagining what was going to happen and filled my body up with it. My clothes were off and I waited ready for my treatment fresh from a shower at the office before I left.

Once I put Dunn inside my pre-slicked pussy, he asked, "Did you take your morning after pill, Terry?"

"Yes, Mike next door is worried I might have a black baby."

Dunn swatted my ass. I couldn't see his face but I knew he was smiling.

"Hush up, girl. Get your mind on your business."

A second later the sensation of being fucked hit me for the first time. My cunt involuntarily closed on Dunn's cock and it caused the air to come out of me. He stopped pumping and held still for a minute. I lay bathed in the thought of almost making a man cum inside me. I could tell the shape of his cock in my ass and felt the pulsing of his head until it calmed. It made me want to scream out in ecstasy.

Twenty minutes into my pounding, the doorbell rang and someone knocked on the door.

Dunn stopped and stood. "Get up there and see about it."

I threw on my old pajama bottoms and a t-shirt remembering to stay barefoot for my man. It tingled up my body with every step down the hall.

Mike's wife Christine stood at the door. She was tall and gorgeous. She worked at a bank and wore business suits and glasses but was a huge tease around me. There was no reason for her to be wearing a string bikini top so small it barely covered her nipples. Her shorts were less than most bikini bottoms. Mike would have had a heart attack if he saw her like that.

"You're all flushed. Are you working out?" she asked.

"Kind of..."

"I won't bother you then. Mike's on at the fire station tonight. I can't get the grill started but we'll eat something else. The girls always want the lines on their hotdogs."

For the first time in my life, I had empathy from someone. My heart went out to her. She was trapped in a marriage with a dickhead, trapped doing all the work for two little ones, trapped out here in the sticks. I saw the loneliness in her and actually felt her need for contact.

When I started following her, I felt my presence giving her comfort. Of course, she was getting attention in the wrong way, but even that made me feel for her. As I knelt to check the propane and she stooped to spill out what was left in her top, I wanted to grab her and hold her and tell her that I loved her for what she had on the inside. It scared me more than getting fucked in the ass.

"Your propane is out but I'll run over and get mine. Be back in a sec."

"A sec..?"

I didn't answer. I hurried barefoot across the grass then hooked up my tank and started the grill.

"You saved us, Terry. Thanks." Christine made a big production of hugging me too closely. She followed me to the door.

"You seem happier or something. It looks good on you," she said.

"Thanks, Christine. You are my neighborhood favorite. I make excuses to go see you at the bank in your suits and glasses. I hope you don't mind me saying you look pretty like that."

I ran back to the house and rushed to the bedroom tossed off my clothes remembering a time when Gina did the same thing when interrupted by her mother once.

frezrevup
frezrevup
410 Followers