Sissy Jessica Kinky Office Shagging Ch. 03

Story Info
Final chapter.
1.8k words
3.55
24k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lovely sensation to be a member of the Howells family. At 18 years of age, I was now the foster daughter of Adele Howells. Her gorgeous daughter Francesca was my sister, to play kinky games with. Also I had the added pleasure of Joanne Harper, who had been persuaded to join us for the evening. Having exactly the same blonde hairstyle as Joanne, made it even more kinkier. Joanne was a very shy girl, but very pretty. Three young women, the same age, was enough to make Adele at 49, very randy.

"I think we should all change into our pretty nightwear," said Adele undressing herself in front of us.

I watched Adele slip out of her black skirt and white, satin blouse. She was wearing red, satin panties, with a matching bra. Her red suspender belt held up her black, silk stockings. She sat on a leather armchair, ordering me to remove her black booties. I wanted to fuck her on the spot, but Adele just wanted to tease me. Francesca stripped me of my school uniform, then stripped Joanne down to her pink underwear. Francesca then removed her trouser suit, then slowly pulling off her yellow panties and bra. I was naked, with my stiff cock pointing in the air.

"Sit on Mummy Adele's lap, pretty sissy Jessica, my cute, thin nose needs picking," said Adele in a kinky voice.

"Yes Mummy Adele, I'm your kinky, foster daughter Jessica, I love being your perverted sex slave," I replied in an excited voice.

Feeling Adele's lingerie close to my skin, made my cock even harder. My finger slipped easily up Adele's nostril. This turned me on even more, as I twisted my finger around inside her cute nose. Within a minute, my other finger was rammed up her other nostril. Mummy Adele was delighted. Francesca sat next to Joanne on the sofa, with her hand inside Joanne's tiny, pink panties. Mummy Adele had now taken my stiff cock in my hand, as I enjoyed myself, picking her nose. Adele was in a wicked mood, wanting to masturbate me, after I had told her some of my kinky secrets. The kinky sex orgy was only in its early stages, but it was starting to really hot up. Francesca was now kissing Joanne sloppily on her lips.

"What a naughty girl you are sissy Jessica, plenty of slimy bogies up my nose for you to have a snack, before I cook you something really horrible," laughed Adele.

"Oh! Thank you Mummy Adele, can you toss me off please, I want to cream in your hand Mummy," I replied.

"Not so quick my sweetie pie, by the way our pretty nightwear is laid out on my bed. Francesca will fetch it soon," said Adele.

Adele caressed my cock between her fingers. I pulled out a small, green bogie from her left nostril. Adele laughed as she squeezed by balls with her other hand. I sucked my finger, tasting her gooey bogie. Adele ordered me to tell her my kinky secrets. I was helpless to refuse. Francesca had her little finger inside Joanne's tight pussy. Joanne started to groan with pleasure.

"Oh! Mummy Adele, I have sexual fantasies about women on television" I announced proudly.

"That's nice Jessica, I have heard that you love Lucy on the local news, also Ruth the pretty, blonde weather girl," said Adele smiling.

"Yes Mummy Adele, I also love Anthea Turner and Yvette Fielding," I said in Adele's ear.

"A little birdie also told me that you had kinky fantasies about Mummy Sally Webster on Coronation Street. perhaps she will let you be her teenage daughter Rosie," teased Adele.

This excited me so much that I pulled another large, sticky bogie from Adele's nose. I eat it in front of her, as I creamed inside the palm of her hand. Sticking my tongue up her nose, I licked the inside of her nostril. I pumped my cream, until it overflowed over Adele's blouse.

"Good girl Sissy Jessica, Mummy Sally Webster would be proud of you," laughed Adele.

Adele called Joanne over, placing her sticky, semen hand over Joanne's mouth. Joanne Harper licked Adele's hand clean. Francesca went upstairs to fetch our nightwear. Adele and Joanne took their lingerie off. I watched with an erection on again. We all had different coloured satin pyjamas. Adele looked sexy in black. Francesca had a red pair on. Joanne looked very cute in yellow. I of course had my pink pair on.

Nobody seemed to be hungry except me, so Adele sat me on her lap, breast-feeding me from her opened black, satin, pyjama jacket. I sucked her nipples drinking her sweet, breast milk. Adele let out her infectious laugh, while blowing her nose into several, small, white, paper hankies.

"Want some help Mummy?" asked Francesca.

"Yes please Francesca, bring me those sweaty socks you used for hockey, I want Jessica to suck them clean and your sweaty, navy, blue panties as well please," ordered Adele.

After I had finished on her left breast, Adele wiped my mouth with her snotty hanky. She then stuffed it into my mouth. Adele forced my lips onto her other breast. I sucked happily away. Adele then forced me to suck Francesca's sweaty socks. I got an enormous erection while doing this. my cock was at bursting point as Adele stuffed Francesca's sweaty hockey panties into my mouth. Tasting Francesca's bodily juices was a lovely experience.

Joanne Harper was lying on the sofa, giving me a sickly smile. I couldn't resist her anymore. Jumping on top of her, I pulled down her yellow, pyjama bottoms and thrust my cock between her legs, into her tight, little pussy.

"Oh! Joanne Harper, let your sissy Jessica make you pregnant," I shouted.

As I fucked pretty Joanne slowly, Adele laughed hysterically. Francesca picked her nose in a provocative way. Joanne's breasts were soon being fondled in my hands. What a fantastic shag Joanne Harper was. What made it even more kinkier, was that we both shared the same short, blonde hairstyle.

"I wanted to be fucked up against the wall, my sissy sister," said Francesca.

"Your wish will be granted, my pretty Francesca," I replied.

I ripped open her pyjama top, fondling her small, round breasts. Francesca giggled as I sucked at her sweet nipples. Pulling down her pyjama bottoms, I rammed my cock between her legs. I fucked her hard in front of our proud Mummy, against the living room wall.

"I would love your Daddy to see me fucking his pretty Francesca," I said.

"Oh! yes Jessica, my kinky, transvestite sister, fuck me to death you pervert," screamed Francesca.

"That's my girls, dirty, fucking sluts just like their Mummy," laughed Adele.

After I had pumped my semen inside Francesca, I waited to fill up again. Adele hypnotised me with her sparkling eyes. Joanne went over to Francesca, to give her a cuddle. Adele watched for the bulge inside my pink, pyjama trousers.

"Are you sure there are not any more kinky secrets you would like to shout out to me, before I take you upstairs to my bedroom, my kinky Jessica," taunted Adele.

"I have a kinky crush on Julia Green and want to have kinky sex with the 59 year old, in front of her husband Tony," I shouted.

"That's lovely Jessica, you can tell me anything sweetheart," smiled Adele.

"One more thing Mummy Adele, I love Auntie Francis Ward, my fat, cuddly, fucking, cunt, ring her up and tell her I want to wear her daughters pretty dresses," I said smiling.

"Ah! that's so sweet, dressing up like Katy Ward, Auntie Francis would be so proud of you," laughed Adele.

Adele sneezed into her hand, then put it into mine, leading me upstairs for kinky sex. Francesca and Joanne followed us, giggling like naughty schoolgirls. It was so exciting to be eighteen again with girls of the same age. Adele got into her bed. Her black, satin pyjamas looked so sexy on her. At 49 Mummy Adele Howells was a perverts paradise. I was now in bed with her. We started to kiss sloppily. Francesca filmed it on her camcorder, to show to her Daddy. Joanne Harper picked her nose as a special treat for me.

"Pick my pretty nose my kinky daughter," ordered Adele.

"Yes Mummy Adele, I love eating your sticky bogies," I replied excitingly.

I fondled and sucked Adele's breasts, as we tongue kissed. We were soon both naked, as I awaited my instructions from my pretty Mummy fucker.

"Fuck me Jessica Howells, like my husband Tony never could," said Adele in her deep voice.

"My pleasure Mummy Adele Howells," I panted.

Adele's body bent as my stiff cock plunged into her hairy pussy. Francesca used the zoom on her camcorder to record the expressions on Adele's pretty face. I was sucking Adele's fresh lipstick off, to stop her panting. I then took Adele's thin nose into my mouth, devouring her sweet, green snot. I wanted to explore every crevice of Mummy Adele Howells. I moved from her nose, to her ears, licking any wax which was blocking them. Adele looked at me like the proud Mummy that she was. Tears of joy were in Adele's eyes, as my tongue removed the remains of her breakfast from between her teeth. Then before I spunked inside her, I had a message for her husband. I spoke into the camcorder. Francesca zoomed up to my contorted face.

"Just to let you know Tony Howells, that I am just about to make your pretty wife pregnant." I taunted.

"Oh!!!!! Tony, I'm being fucked by my kinky, foster daughter, you were fucking useless in bed," panted Adele.

"Look at me Tony, fucking my Mummy Adele Howells, your dirty slag of a cunting wife, what a dirty Mummy fucker, the cunt is," I shouted out loud.

"Oh!!!!! Jessica Howells my perverted sissy, I love you better than Francesca, oh my God, you have filled me up like a tank engine," screamed Adele.

"Tony Howells I have fucked your slag of a wife, screwed your daughter Francesca, Adele wants more, but she has milked me dry," I said loudly into the camcorder.

Joanne and Francesca joined us under the blankets. The camcorder was till running, as the sound of giggling filled the bedroom. The last vision that Tony Howells had of the film, was Joanne and Francesca sucking Adele's nipples and me licking Mummy Adele's sweaty pussy.

Thank you Mummy Adele Howells for fantastic kinky sex. Also thank you Tony Howells for sharing your pretty wife with me. I am proud to be her sissy foster daughter Jessica Howells. Hope my readers enjoyed as well. Adele Howells will return in another story sometime in the future. I love my Mummy Adele Howells so much.