Sissy Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

Tally pushed her dildo all the way inside me and pain seemed to be every where. I wanted to fight, I wanted to force her to stop but after the beating I was exhausted and I just wanted this to stop. Once she was all the way in me the pain seem to subside. Though it didn't feel very good it didn't hurt any longer.

When she started fucking me it was with slow shallow thrusts as she said. "Dam bitch you have a tight asshole. Don't worry when I get done it'll be nice and loose for the next time. Now just relax and enjoy it." Enjoy it right like that was a possibility.

After a few minutes Tally started fucking me with longer strokes and her hips picked up speed. Dam it, it did start feeling good. It felt strange like I was going to the bathroom, but it also felt like nothing I ever experienced before. With in a short while, much to my horror I started moaning each time she thrust into me.

When Tally started fucking me at full depth it felt like my asshole was being reamed. Her dildo would go all the way out till it almost popped out of my ass then she would shove it back in till her hips slammed against my tender ass cheeks. The worst part was it felt so good and I couldn't stop the moans and whimpers from escaping my lips.

Those moans and whimpers weren't lost on Tally either as I heard her say between pants. "That's it sissy boy moan for your mistress. Let me hear how much you love my cock in your sweet ass. Now beg me to fuck your sissy ass harder. Beg for my big cock as I fuck you like the fag you are."

I didn't want to. I didn't want her to fuck me but before I knew it I was doing just that. "Please fuck me Tally fuck me harder," I told her between gasps and moans.

Tally slapped my ass hard with her hand and said, "I am your mistress now sissy slut. I will be your mistress always. Now beg for it sissy, beg for my cock."

I couldn't help myself and I started begging in a pleading voice. "Please Mistress fuck me fuck my sissy ass. Fuck me harder and deeper."

I heard Mistress groaned deeply behind me as she started fucking me faster and faster. Her cock flew in and out of me alike a jackhammer and I loved ever second of it.

I started feeling very strange and a tingling sensation seamed to fill me. My breathing became short and I felt like I couldn't get enough air into me. At the same time my Mistress started grunting like a man would do when he was cuming. I also felt warmth fill my rectum as I started cuming. My cock squirted cum out into mid air as my orgasm seem to rip though me. To say it was the best orgasm I ever had would not be an exaggeration.

My Mistress collapsed on top of me and I could hear her panting as her orgasm ran though her. At the same time I felt her dildo slowly ease out of my abused asshole, but that for some reason made me feel empty. When she had regain her breath she eased off my back and came around to stand at the side of the pommel horse.

I had closed my eyes as my orgasm raced though me and now I couldn't open them. I didn't want to see the look of victory on her face that I knew was there. I felt something-wet touch my lips as Mistress said. "Clean me off sissy, clean off my cock."

I knew she wanted me to take the dildo into my mouth but I couldn't do it. Mistress took my nipple in her hand and squeezed it hard. As I open my mouth to cry out she shoved her dildo into my mouth. It was slimy and very warm. It was also very soft like a real cock would be after orgasm. It took me a second to realize I had a real cock in my mouth.

I open my eyes to see if it was really Tally standing in front of me. When I saw it was I looked down and saw that it wasn't a dildo at all but a real live cock in my mouth. Tally was really a man.

Tally grinned down at me and said. "Suck my cock clean bitch, get all my cum off of it and I let you up. If you bite it I beat you so bad no one will be able to recognizes you."

For some reason I believed her or him. I sucked on the cock until it was clean and my mouth tasted like cum. Once it was clean Tally stepped back and I saw her cock for the first time. I was soft but even soft it was big. It was five or six inches long and an inch and a half thick. I couldn't tell you how big it would get when it was erect, but for some reason I was sure I would find out.

Tally released my hands from the pommel horse but she locked them together once more. She then unlocked my legs before allowing me to stand up. Once I was standing I could see the mess I had made when I came. The end of the pommel horse had cum running down it and there was a puddle of cum on the floor.

Tally pushed down on my shoulder while saying. "You have to clean that up to sissy. I want ever drop up or I'll beat your ass again."

I didn't even try to fight her. I just leaned over and licked the pommel horse clean. When I was done with it I bent over and licked up the mess on the floor. Thankfully the floor was rather clean and all I seemed to get on my tongue was cum. It was cold and it tasted nasty. I even had to suck some of it up as it kept sliding off me tongue.

When I was done I was taken to the bathroom where I was allowed to clean up or should I say my Mistress cleaned me up. When we were done she walked me over to another part of the dungeon, to a door with the word "CELL" stenciled on it.

Tally unlocked the door and pushed me inside and said, "I'll get you something to wear for bed."

After she closed and locked the door I looked around the room. There was one light that was suspended from the ceiling. It was a bare bulb of about fifty watts. There was an iron bed much like you would find in a jail cell. The walls were covered in sound deadening foam and the door was made of steel. There was no bathroom like a jail cell and there was no sink. There was a thin mattress on the bed and a thin wool blanket.

At first I though how deep into the S&M scene Tally was but then it occurred to me how trapped I really was. No one knew where I was and most likely no one would even come looking for me. I had very few friends and most wouldn't miss me. After all this went though my mine I was grateful when Tally came back into the room.

When Tally came in the room she dropped some clothes on the bed and told me to turn around. Once I did she put a pink Rhinestone covered dog collar around my neck. She locked it in place with a pad lock. There was a large metal devise on the side and a D ring at the front.

Once the collar was in place Tally released me from the handcuffs and said. "I'm letting you free tonight so don't try anything foolish. I could just as easy have chained you to the bed. Now I want you to wear those clothes and make sure you wear every thing. When I wake up I'll come and get you to make me breakfast."

"Excuse me Mistress but how long are you going to keep me here. I'm not gay you know?" I asked her though I tried to sound as submissive as possible. I figured that tone would be my best bet in getting out of here."

Tally smiled and said sweetly. "You could have fooled me. The way you enjoyed getting fucked in the ass and the way you cleaned my cock after. I would have though you've done it a hundred times before. As far as getting out of here I told you I wanted to play all weekend so we'll see how bored I get. Now put on your nightclothes and go to bed you have a lot of work to do tomorrow. Oh that collar is a training aid. Just think about the invisible dog fence. Oh by the way the light will be on a ten-minute timer after that the room will be pitch black." Before I could asked anything more Tally left the room.

Once she was gone I look at what she gave me to wear. The first thing I saw was a baby doll nightie. It was pink in color and very short though it did look like it would fit me. Under that was a bra, though there were no cups like normal bra. There was also a pair of latex panties, though these panties had a dildo attached to the inside of them. From what I could see the dildo would go right where my ass would be. I could only imagine the dildo was supposed to go up my asshole.

I put on the bra first and it was very tight around my chest. The nightie came next. It was short but it fit me loosely and it was so short it wouldn't come close to covering the panties. When I slid the panties up my legs I could see how tight they were going to be. I had to really work at it to get them up far enough.

When I got the eight-inch dildo close enough to my ass I tried to push it into my hole. Due to the fact the dildo was dry and my ass was tight, I couldn't get it to go in. I wet my finger with my saliva and smeared it on to the dildo and my asshole. It took me quite a while but eventually I got the dildo and my asshole slick enough to get the head of the dildo worked into my hole. I had to work the dildo in and out for a few minutes before I could get it in as far as the panties would allow it. The next problem I had was my cock. It was so hard it hurt when I had to pull the panties up in front.

By the time I lay down on the bed I was soaked in sweat and the nightie stuck to my skin. The bra I was wearing was also wet and as tight as it was, wasn't very comfortable. When the light went out I couldn't imagine going to sleep being so uncomfortable.

I tossed and turned all night and only barely got any sleep. Every time I turned over on my back I was rudely reminded of the dildo that was embedded in my ass. My ass and thighs were still hurt due to the beating I had endured.

When the light came on I was sure it was morning but what time in the morning I had no idea. Hell as far as I knew it could still be night out. When I heard the bolt slid back on the door I stood up and waited for my Mistress to come in. She looked refreshed and ready to go where I felt exhausted.

She had changed into a short denim skirt and a tank top tee shirt. I could clearly see her nipples pushing out the material of the tee shirt so I was reasonably sure her tits were real or at least looked real. Her skin didn't look near as pale as it had at the club the night before and her make up wasn't the Goth style. She actually looked better than she did at the club. Even knowing she was a boy at one time I couldn't see it.

"I'm glad to see you did as you were told so today doesn't have to start with a beating. Now come along we have to get you showered and dressed for the day." Tally told me as she beckoned me out of the room with her finger.

I followed Tally back to the bathroom where I was left alone to shower. When I was done I had to shave my face as close as possible so Tally couldn't detect any stubble. Then I followed her, naked except for the collar, out into the rec-room.

On the pool table she had a new outfit for me to wear, but first she pushed a butt plug up my ass to keep me stretched out for her. I was then given a pair of stockings to put on. That was followed by a corset that Tally tightened so much I thought she had stopped my breathing. After the garters from the corset were attached to the stockings I was given a black satin thong panties to wear. They were as tight as the one from the night before.

When Tally saw my cock poking up above the waistband of the panties she said. "We can't have that ruining the way your dress will look. We need to put that out of sight."

She then pulled down the panties, grabbed my balls in her hand, and started to push then back up in side me. At first they didn't want to go as she pushed them it hurt like the devil. When they finally went up in side the relief I felt was almost orgasmic. She then pushed my cock back between my legs before pulling up the panties. When she was done she said. "From now on you will do that while you're wearing panties. Now put on your dress."

I saw right off that the dress was a maid's uniform so I said as I pulled the dress over my head. "I don't understand why you making me wear this. I won't look like a girl in it, my face is to manly."

Tally laughed before she said. "I know that, I'm doing it because I can. I can do what ever I want and you can't stop me. Besides a little humiliation will put you in your place. Now get your heels on."

The heels didn't fit at all and I had to squeeze my feet into them. They were a sandal style with four-inch spike heels. I could barely stand in them and when Tally put a leash on my collar and pulled me toward the stairs I had a hell of a time keeping up. I had to run on my tiptoes just to keep from falling.

Once we were in the dining room Tally pointed to a door and said, "The kitchen is in there. Make me a nice breakfast, Coffee eggs, an omelet would be nice, toast and orange juice. Oh and make yourself something too."

As I hobbled my way into the kitchen I though that this could be my way to escape. I really wanted to get out of here but with out my car keys I knew I didn't stand a chance.

When I got into the kitchen I saw the place was a mess. Dirty dishes where piled in the sink, Used pots were on the counters and the floor was in need of a good scrubbing. But what really caught my eye was the small pile of clothes lying neatly on the counter by the back door.

They were my clothes and on top of those were my wallet and my car keys. In my head I knew this was too easy but I also knew I had to try. If I could grab them get out the door and get to my car before she noticed I could be gone before she could do any thing.

I walked over to the clothes and picked them up. I looked around to see if she was watching, so far so good. I turned the doorknob and luck was with me, as it turned and the door open. I really thought I would hear an alarm, but there was none. Once the door was open I turned to look again and still she wasn't there. I went to ease out the door when a jolt of electricity dropped me to my knees and at the same time I heard bells ringing all over the house.

I kept getting zap with electricity as the bells continued to sound. I could barely breath as the shock was coming from the collar around my neck. I tried to reach for the door to close it but I couldn't move.

Finally the shock stopped but the bells didn't when I looked around Tally was standing a few feet away. She held small remote in her hand and said. "Crawl away from the door so I can close it or I turn the collar back on." I crawled away like I was told while Tally step around me. Once she closed the door the bells stopped. I also heard a peep come from the collar, which told me it was armed once more.

When I could breathe normally again she said. "I warned you about this last night. I told you that collar was a training aid and I told you about the invisible dog fence. That collar's built on the same principle only it packs a bigger jolt. Incase your wondering it will continue to shock you until the battery goes dead in a few hours or if I turn it off."

Tally came over to me squatted down and touched the side of my face gently before asking, "You knew that would have been too easy didn't you?" I nodded my head. "I'm sure you did but you had to try anyway didn't you?" Again I nodded my head. "I didn't expect anything less from you, but you understand you will have to be punished for this don't you? Now get up and start breakfast," Tally told me with a slight irritation to her voice.

I place my clothes back on the counter where I found them and went to work cooking breakfast. I started the coffee first and when that was done I brought it into the dining room. Tally was sitting at the dinning room table with her laptop in front of her. When I place the coffee cup in front of her She thanked me. I also set two place settings, one for Tally and one for me.

When I came back with the food I placed one plate in front of Tally and one at the other place setting. But when I when to sit down Tally said in a very stern voice, "What in god's name do you thing you're doing. Slaves don't belong at the dinning room table. You can use that one," She told me as she pointed over to a small table near the window.

The table was only a foot and a half high and there were no chairs for it. I placed my plate on the table but I had to knee to eat. I figure this was another of her methods to show me my place seeing I couldn't eat like normal people do. At least she let me use a knife and fork. She could have had me eat out of a dog's bowl.

I was just going to start eating when Tally said, "Sissy more coffee. And while you're at it more toast."

I left my meal got her the coffee and made more toast. When I returned to my plate I was told to get salt. I had to make three more trips to the kitchen before I could finally take a bite of my food. By this time my food was cold as well as my coffee and my juice was warm. It wasn't too appetizing but I eat it anyway, as I wasn't sure when I would get another chance.

When I was done eating I went to bring my plate back to the kitchen and Tally stopped me by saying, "Sissy I want you to go to the play room and bring me back a paddle. Make sure it's nice one."

I turned to do as I was told when Tally said, "Sissy did you hear what I told you to do?"

"Yes Mistress I did," I told her, though I didn't sound too happy about it.

"Then you should curtsey and say Yes Mistress. You are very impolite. For that your punishment will be increased now go." I didn't like it but I curtsied and said yes mistress like I was told.

I went back down to the playroom as Tally called it. As I looked at the assortment of paddles I knew it wasn't the paddle that decided how much pain was inflected. It was the person who wielded it. The other thing I knew for certain was less air resistance meant more pain, as the wielder wouldn't get tired as fast. All my knowledge came from being the punisher and not the one being punished.

When I finally decided on a paddle I chose it because it was the one I would have chosen to use if I were going to punish someone. It was about eight inches in diameter and a half-inch thick. There were several holes drilled through out the paddle to cut down on resistance and there was quite a bit of flexibility in the handle. In the eye of a domi it was a beautiful tool. In the eye of a submissive it was a harsh taskmaster.

I returned back to the dinning room where Tally still sat at the table working on her laptop. I placed the paddle on the table and stood waiting for her next command. I could tell she was not happy.

Tally pushed the paddle on to the floor and said, "Do I have to teach you everything Sissy?" I had no answer. I wasn't sure what she wanted.

Tally slid back her chair crossed her legs and said, "Number one, you don't just drop it on the table like it was a piece of trash. You kneel and offer it to me reverently with both hands." Once I was kneeling and offering her the paddle she said, "Now say, Mistress Tally this sissy offers himself for punishment. Please punish me as I deserve."

I said what I was told though each word felt like bile as it came out of my mouth. Once I said it Tally took the paddle from me and said. "Now you may stand, flip up your skirt and get over my knees."

Once I was lying across her knees Tally took the paddle and hit my ass for the first time. I don't know if it was the beating from the night before or because Tally hit me that hard but my left cheek burned like it was on fire. When she hit my right cheek the pain was equally as bad as the left. I couldn't stop the yelp of pain as it exited my mouth.

She kept up a steady assault on my ass with eight more hits from the paddle. By this time tears were rolling down my face and I was crying out on each hit. By the fiftieth blow I was blubbering like a baby and I repeatedly promised not to misbehave again. By the twentieth blow the euphoria set in. Though it was painful it felt wonderful and before I knew it I felt like I was floating.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers