Sista Sagas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
82 Followers

He didn't resist.... He gave Sydd exactly what she wanted—and more--as he geysered a huge amount of thick, rich sweet cream into the furnace of a mouth whose full, plump lacquered lips continued to pump and twist and extract the creamy nectar from him....

Byron roared into Wip's cunt.... She gripped the back of his head to steady herself as wave after wave of intense orgasm overcame her....her whine harmonized with his moan....a wet sexual duet....

Sydd let the semi-hard, still huge cock, slide from her cream-filled mouth.... She came up behind her sister, gently reached round to cradle her throat from behind, leveraging the beautiful face—so much like her own—slightly back.... Then, Sydd did something she had never done in all of her sexual antics with Wip—she kissed her deeply—like a lover—with her mouth full of Byron's hot, sweet cream.... Wip began to buck even harder on Byron's mouth.... Sydd whispered in her twin's ear: 'Nasty, little bitch'.... Wip's lashes fluttered open as a slight smile creased her thick lips and caught a drop of cum in their corner....

***

They lay back for a bit, Wip and Byron panting...Sydd licking her lips.... 'Make him hard for me....' Sydd instructed her sister...Wip's reply was simply a broad smile....

This time, she knelt between Byron's flexed knees...gripped his cock and leaned forward and let a pool of creamy spit seep from her lips to the 'moat' her tight fist formed around the head of his cock.... He winced as if he had been scalded...then with the perfection of Wip's manipulations he began to grow in her hand....

'Look at my man....' she murmured....

Sydd scooted up the cushions and covered Byron's mouth with hers....his cock hardened even more...grew several more inches as she probed his mouth with her thick tongue and let him taste the last traces of himself.... Then she nuzzled in the crook of his neck, watched his hips rise and fall as her sister pulled on his cock, and whispered, 'What you got for me, Boi?...'

Without waiting for a reply she pulled herself up to where her sister had just been and introduced the tip of the head of her very big and very pretty cock to the surface of Byron's lips....there she gently grazed them letting her precum slick them....they parted automatically and she slipped in....her turn to moan....

Wip looked up...smiled knowingly and redoubled her efforts...sliding a digit up Byron's asshole...making him grow even more....

Sydd let the suction of Byron's mouth pull her deeper into its heat.... She hadn't realized that a man could cultivate such skills....she could only conclude that Mr. Byron was a consummate cocksucker....the boi was good—very good! He sucked until she bottomed at the back of his throat, then he gurgled...hot air and liquid churning all around her cock forcing her to move....Sydd braced her arms straight on the pillows to either side of Byron's head, arched her back, and began to hump...fucking Byron's mouth with slow, strong, steady strokes....then picking up her pace and 'jack-rabbitting' him.... Wip was awestruck—no less at her sister's performance—she had heard a number of women talk about how Sydd 'handled' herself—some brothers too—but she had forgotten what it was to experience it in person....then, there was Byron—taking all that cock....

***

Sydd pumping Byron's mouth only seemed to make him harder, bigger and longer.... Glancing over her shoulder, Sydd was only encouraged to take things to the next level....

Reluctantly, she let her cock pop from Byron's mouth....he was clearly disappointed, too.... Sydd only used this momentary lapse as an opportunity to move herself higher on the 'food-chain'—that is the next thing Byron was to be fed...

Sydd slid slightly down so that the rose of her asshole was in the immediate vicinity that her cock had just vacated....

Byron was a 'quick study'... he seized Sydd's hips and pulled her asshole onto his hot, thick tongue.... She winced and moaned really loud....

Wip glanced up and focused her attention on the tongue up her sister's asshole....she figured that her time would be soon enough....

Between shudders, Sydd looked back over her shoulder at her sister.... 'Cap him, please....Pu-leeeeeze! Ah! Ah! Ah!'....

'Dayum!' Wip whispered to herself... 'the grl is hurtin'!' Wip knew that she was about to witness something she had never seen before in all of her time running with Sydd.... She was about to see her sister get fucked.... And by a big, pretty dick, at that!...

***

Byron tongue-fucked Sydd royally....it was all she could do to pry herself off of his tongue....

She slid from his chin to his belly....skidding just before that hot asshole touched his firebrand of a cock....her ass-crack and puckered anus glistening from all of Byron's exertions....She reached up, grabbed him by his ears and thrust her tongue way deep into his mouth...when the two of them came up for air, she whispered load enough for the three of them: 'You gonna give it to me now...' It wasn't a question....

Sydd swiveled round, buried her head in the cushions and raised her ass up...she caught the envy in her sister's eye and give her the 'you're next' look...Wip eased up and remembered how hot watching could be....

Byron pulled himself to his knees and got in behind Sydd....she could feel the heat from the tip of his cock....like a heat-seeking missile, he had honed in on her hot, tight asshole....

When he nudged it against her rosebud and she really felt the heat—like smooth, hot wax, wedging pass her sphincter—she went into a deep, low-pitched moan that could only be attributed to some big, black she cat....Sydd hunched and backed up on him before he could pull away.... 'Bring it, Daddi!'...she hissed....

Sydd's chute was slick and Byron cock slid in like it was homecoming....she growled and mewled...and then incredibly, she began to moan like a little bitch....the thick, hot meat pushed the 'Oooooooo....' right up her ass and out her mouth....it rippled cross her tongue like dry desert heat, making her sweat and squirm....

Wip had never seen her sister get fucked like this...Byron was absolutely huge, and Sydd seemed trapped on his spike.... He was slow and methodical...working his rhythm, making her hips roll on his cock....she moaned, and then began to gasp as he picked up speed....now his hips began to rotate as he started to bang her...she twisted round his pole like a rag-doll in a gale....

Wide-eyed, Wip watched as her sister moaned and whined....panting and whinnying like a stallion mounted by a stallion...that was a fitting analogy—Sydd's cock was at least as long and as thick as the one up her ass...and it leaked and dribbled like a faucet with a bad washer....all that cock up her ass was having its way with her—she was clearly excited, clearly enjoying this fuck.... Wip had only witnessed such ardor on the part her sister when the cock was on someone as pretty and feminine as she....

Wip tugged on her tootsie—big as a little dick, now—be sure, she had used it as such—a big clit comes in handy when there's no strap-on to be found.... She was mesmerized by the spectacle her sister and Byron were putting on, and growing hotter by the second....these two huge dicks in the same place...the air heavy with sex and its scent....its wetness slicking her skin with a fine mist while she watched and pulled...sweetly torturing herself...waiting her turn....

Sydd reached for her sister's free hand....gripped it tightly as Byron twisted and slammed her... hooded eyes fluttered...the smile crossed her thick, full lips as she breathed to her sister.... 'You're gonna get your ride real soon, Babi-boo....'

With that she heard a deeper, lower moan....this time, Byron.... It looked like he had stopped in mid-stroke....the deepness in his throat had a slight gurgle as he fought for breath....it seems as though he was trying to back out of all of that tight, sweet ass...but he couldn't...like a hound caught in a bitch's cunt....

Another apt analogy....the motion between Sydd and Byron hadn't stopped...it had simply changed direction....

Wip slid sideways...she got a better angle, and hence a better view....she saw that her sister's ass was tensed...her muscled haunches had become a vise...her sphincter bit down on his cock and would not let go....this time it was HER hips that began to windmill.... The lapdance was on....

Byron moaned...tried to back away again....

'Come back, Muthafuka....' Sydd hissed... 'Give it! Give it....'

Byron was obedient....he bellowed....he thrashed....he moaned....he cried.... But in the end, he did exactly as Sydd dictated....he came so hard...nutted with such force that he thought he'd burst the Magnum—silly boi....

***

Byron slumped against Sydd's back, panting....she straightened her legs beneath her and became prone on the cushions....

After a moment or two, she looked back at him and said softly, 'Byron, you're heavy....'

'Huh?.... Oh....' he said sheepishly and rolled off of her....

Sydd then redirected his attention: 'See the cutie?' referring to Wip.... 'I know you need to catch your breath...but I'm certain you can breathe through your nose—you get my drift, don't you?....'

Byron nodded eagerly....

'Besides,' Sydd went on, 'I've got more pleasure for you....'

With that she reached out, grabbed Wip's stilettoed ankle and pulled her towards the two of them and flipped her to her knees....

Still grasping her sister's ankle she looked at Byron and said, 'Take your pick...I hear that all of her holes are sweet....'

With that, Byron speared Wip's asshole with his tongue....

***

'Nggggggggggggh!....' the hot little bitch went into a teeth chattering spasm....

Byron locked one of his strong, artistic hands on her cheek, spreading it wide so he could get at all that ass-sweetness.... With the other he made a three-finger scoop that he inserted like a spoon up her pussy....

Wip began to cry....

Sydd faced her sister... 'I told you you'd get yours.... It ain't over yet....'

Sydd reached behind a cushion and brought a bright red, silk kerchief....

With that, she reached between Byron's thighs and pulled his not-quite-so-hard dick back towards his ass....it tensed slightly in her hand—a sign of life....

Sydd firmly milked the heavy, thick cock....the cream of its last exploit leaking from the puckered slit, followed clear precum... 'a very good sign indeed,' Ms. Sydd thought to herself as she licked her lips....

She tugged a bit more, stretching Byron's cock almost to his anus...she extended her tongue and flicked it around the base of his cock-head, between the ridge and the circumcised skin-line....he moaned and arched his hips....she sucked the head into her mouth, swirled it with her tongue, felt him swell even more, sucked even harder....then, deftly—half a hard dick down her throat—she reached up to the base his cock, red silk kerchief in hand, wrapped and pulled it tight twice and knotted it [Sydd's own 'signature' look—the be-ribbonned cock; a symbol of her intent to seriously fuck you with the biggest, fattest, most engorged—and some might say, most beautiful—cock ever] ....with the knotting she felt his cock swell and stiffen enormously—obscenely—in her mouth....she couldn't help but suck him harder—more greedily—as she stuck one of her long, slender digits up his asshole....

Byron doubled his efforts to tongue-fuck Wip's ass, her head lolling from side to side on the cushions...silk stifling her moans....

Sydd stopped—remembering the promise of her sister's pleasure—and slapped Byron hard on the ass...then crawled to his ear... 'she has one hole I don't....word has it it's sweet as honey and hot as hell....if I were you, I'd go there first....who knows, with all that 'sweetness' talk...I might want to taste it myself—off that big, pretty cock of yours....' With that she capped him and sent him to his 'duty'....

Gently, Byron flipped Wip to her back.... He wanted to see her face—literally their face—the face of the twins....he wanted to be deep in that Black beauty....to almost drown—dick-first—in all the beauty he'd only to that moment been hitting from behind....

And Wip was incredibly beautiful...all that dark beauty, flushed—the blood that had risen to her face giving it hints of red, purple, magenta—her face, her entire body flushing, heating, even more, as the tip of his hot, hard, swollen cock, met the screaming scorch of her pussy lips....

He pushed—gently—he wanted her to feel every inch—all ten of them—and forced the air from her lungs in one perpetual, moaning sigh....she tensed, lay still for a second, and then began to thrash like some impaled beautiful, iridescent butterfly....

She threw her legs open as wide as she possibly could, to take as much of that cock as she possibly could....he bottomed in her as she screeched, then locked her thighs round his hips and began to buck.... Another 'chevaline' scene—'cowboy' on a bucking bronco about to be thrown except for the clinching of those thighs and locked ankles....the heels of her stilettos digging into his ass like spurs—she whinnying like a she-stallion in heat...him pounding like a thoroughbred rounding the first turn....

He glanced from Wip's enraptured face to its mirror-image....Sydd sat back in the cushions, champagne flute in hand, watching this first-class fuck...and clearly excited....her own cock unimaginably big....we might suppose that the sight of her sister being hammered was a turn on....

Byron began a movement that had Wip climbing the walls....he pulled back til the head of his cock popped out simply kissing the lips of Wip's pussy....then he plunged—all ten inches—from tip to balls—twisting as he went...Wip went berserk....

'Ooooooooo! Fuck, muthafucka! Fuuuuuuuuuuuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oooooooo, stop! Stop! NO! NO! Don't stop, Daddi! Doooooon't stop! O! fuck your little bitch, Daddi! Fuck me, Byron!...'

And he did....til she screamed again...and spurted cream all over his flat belly....

Her sister was highly amused.... 'Well, damn....' Sydd mused, as she leaned forward close enough to stick the tip of her index finger into the 'whipped cream' splattered on Byron's six-pack....she raised it to her lips and sucked hard—'Damn! That shit IS good!' she thought to herself....Byron caught the move and got even harder in Wip's slick, cream-soaked, tight pussy....Wip...well Wip was on another planet....and Byron's intention was to take her to another universe....

Though she was dazed as he ease out of her steaming honey-pot, she moaned and shivered...then moaned even more and louder as he poised the tip of that love-engine against the sweet door of her asshole....'Ooooooo....yessssssss.....' she moaned as he leaned into her....no resistance as all that big cock opened that ass....she was, after all, her sister's sister—nasti girls....

The strokes were deep and fluid...like an expensive, high-performance sports car—'piston' in 'bore', needing lots of 'lubrication' as the 'friction' heated this engine up....'overdrive', if you will....

***

Might have been the taste of her sister's cream off Byron's tum...or the sight of all that big dick up her sister's ass....Sydd's cock was magnificently huge as she reached under the cushion and searched again—never taking her eyes off the spectacle of Wip's ass devouring all of that man's big, thick, hard meat....she found it after a few seconds....

Another kerchief....silk and black....time for the signature moment....

Never letting them out of her line of sight—skilled at this maneuver—Sydd scooted forward on the cushion...gapped her legs and let her wondrously thick member hang over the edge....she slipped the silk behind her balls all the way to the juncture with the rest of her body...she looped it once, pulled it off as tight as she could stand...then looped it again, pulled it to her maximum tolerance, knotted it and there stood her symbolic bow....and a cock that was dangerously, and again, obscenely huge....

The way in which the blood rushed into the cock when it was tied off like this made the size frightening—there's no other way to describe it....

She stood up, her muscled calves and thighs emphasized by her stilettos, and let it bob for a second or two in Byron's line of vision....she allowed him to slide home in her sister's ass yet one more time as she came to stand with heels spread wide on either side of Wip's head....Wip glanced up in her sex-induced haze, and at least realized that that was an awfully big dick about a yard from her head....she was both thankful and envious that she wouldn't be sampling it....

Sydd gripped Byron behind his head, one hand on the nape of his neck and began to feed him cock....she truly had the need to face fuck him—again, and in earnest...and he was dutiful....

Wip's turn to get the spray as she churned her ass on his cock and watched him suck cock as good she ever could...it turned her on even more...made her grind on that dick even harder in spite of, or because of, his 'pre-occupation'....

Sydd reached deep down his throat with that pretty she-cock....she wanted him to gag on it...to coat her dick richly with spit and precum....he did what she wanted....

The face-fuck cream she churned up pooled in his mouth and them seeped out in ropes and necklace of nasty confectioner's glaze...some of it falling on Wip, and where she was lucky, splashing her mouth and lips.... She licked greedily....

Sydd stepped away from Byron...for only an instant....she tore open the magnum wrapper with those lovely canines and slid it on without missed a beat....then she was back in Byron's throat....

She leaned over him.... 'Take it, Bitch....' She crooned softly, without malice....this 'Bitch' was a term of reverence and affection, and the way that deep-throated and slobbered over all that cock made it only too clear....

Sydd stepped back a second time....watched her twin urge Byron to treat her ass 'properly'...he put his back and his full length into it and Wip swooned again...he leaned forward to kiss her deeply—her turn, this time, to taste her sister on Byron's lips and tongue—inside his entire mouth...through all this, he continued pumping, his ass high as he slid to the bottom of her hotness....

Sydd took two steps behind Byron....a strong hand on each cheek....she spit directly into that brown eye....did it sizzle when that wetness hit it or was it just the heat of sexual imagination?...never mind....what happened next was indeed the stuff of fantasy, but it was not imaginary....

Sydd leveraged herself over Byron's asshole...let the head of her hot, slick, rubbered cock rest there briefly....then she leaned forward with all her weight—135, lean, mean muscular pounds—and slid home....

His asshole was on fire....this was the last hurrah for his big dick as our grl bottomed in him....even Wip knew it—not from the extra weight of her sister—Sydd had calculated it—braced herself so that Wip would feel little or nothing of her weight—it was the tremendous swelling of Byron's already tremendously swollen dick that was the signal....

For what might have been 30 seconds—maybe a full minute—Byron filled the walls of Wip's ass with more flesh than either could have imagined possible....then 'lightening' erupted from the tip of Byron's dick, scalding both he and Wip through the condom...then Byron went into his own wail, soon to be joined by Wip in another duet....

'O my gawd! O my fuckin' gawd!'....the man was actually sobbing...so was Wip....

Sydd's turn now....she had no intention of prolonging this and forestalling her own pleasure....she had calculated no more than ten or so good, deep, hard strokes before she would be ready to give it up....she was close—eleven, and the moan started from what seemed like her balls—deep and low—and spewed out of her mouth, just like the cum geysering out of her cock.... 'Ooooooooooo!....' like a low, tiger's snarl....

sydian
sydian
82 Followers