Sister Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers

A part of Stephanie felt guilty, knowing that she was stealing what was rightfully Jenny's. If she knew her brother, which she believed she did, she guessed that he'd never given his bride the fucking that he'd always wanted to give his sister. Stephanie made a mental note to let him, because making love in their mother's house was never going to satisfy them, but for the moment, it was all they had.

She grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down, pushing him onto a chair. Gabe watched in amazement as his sister pushed up her top and pulled his face into her sweater puppies. His mouth opened wide, drooling and spreading his spit across the soft flesh, the nipple sliding between his lips deliciously. With a soft cry, Stephanie grabbed the back of his head as he nibbled and sucked upon her tit, his hand groping and squeezing the other orb hungrily.

Her hand snaked down into his crotch, her fingers wrapping around his fleshy pole, stroking him slowly as she fed him with her bosom. The feel of his snake in her hands was the pinnacle of her life. So long had she dreamed of this moment that she couldn't keep from shaking. He throbbed in time with his racing heart, wetness pouring from the tip as his body prepared to penetrate hers.

She was gasping loudly, the moans escaping unnoticed until Gabe was sliding his fingers into her mouth, trying to shush her. With a start she looked about, suddenly afraid her mother and sister in law would be in the doorway, their eyes filled with anger and judgement. There was no one there though, their secret was still undiscovered.

"I can't wait anymore," Stephanie gasped. She pushed her sweats down, the bright red panties brought down as well.

In the darkness, Gabe could only make out the shape of her thighs, but the smell of her arousal was unmistakable. Pungent and heady, it filled his nose as he took in a deep breath, relishing in the scent of his sister, his lover. His cock throbbed steadily, aching as he could finally see the object of so many fantasies, so many hopeless desires.

Stephanie climbed on his lap, straddling his legs and guiding his hardness to her entrance. The slippery tip pushed past her outer lips, sliding into her easily as her wetness engulfed him. Lowering her weight onto him slowly, she sheathed his sword, taking him into her body, feeling as if this was the one she had been made for.

The small kitchen was filled with the sound of their union, the soft squish of her pussy being filled and then pulling back as his cock was withdrawn from her passage. Moans escaped their lips, muffled as they kissed heatedly, tongues batting back and forth, tasting each other. Gabe grabbed her hips, his fingers sinking into the flesh as he guided her movements atop him, unable to recall any act of love making that had ever felt like this.

For the briefest moment his heart panged with guilt that he had betrayed his wife, but her stolid demeanor, her uninspired, mechanical approach to sex had jaded him. This, this passion he felt with his sister, this unbridled lust, this was what he was meant for. If Jenny found out, so be it. Until then, he'd take his chances and be with Stephanie as much as she'd let him.

"Oh god, oh god," Stephanie whimpered, her nails dragging across her brother's back, leaving scarlet trails of passion. She rocked in his lap, his shaft rubbing against her mons, pulsing against her clit that had peeked out from under its hood. Her body shook as orgasms rippled through her body, the intensity of being with her brother super charging her nerves, making every touch electric.

Gabe's cock grew ever harder, his sister's soft cries as she clung to him urging him on. He guided her thrashing hips, pushing and pulling her harder against his body as he charged towards his release. He wasn't even worried this first time had been so quick, there'd be other chances to show his prowess as a lover, right now he could only think of his need to finally claim her. As he imagined cumming inside of her, it happened.

Clutching each other, their bodies covered in a light sweat, they held on as if they were hurtling over a cliff. Pulse after pulse of sticky seed emptied into her, the warm feeling filling her with a joy she had never known before. Gabe held her tightly, the feel of bare skin on skin filling him with an inexplicable calmness, a happiness that had been missing for so long.

"Oh god, you're still so hard," Stephanie said after a time. His cock was still buried deeply in her, the result of their coupling sloshing loudly whenever she shifted her weight. "Can you go again?" she asked quietly.

Gabe nodded and winced as she pulled herself free. Bending over at the waist, leaning on the small table, she presented her body for his taking. The pale light of the street lamp illuminated her like a pinup model on some sports car. The curve of her ass, dipping into the small of her back, it all seemed so perfect, like an adolescent fantasy coming true. He stood, unable to say anything as he pressed his cock against the slippery folds of her sex, the head swallowed up instantly in her slick channel.

Stephanie closed her eyes, the familiar sensation of rapid fire mini-cums tearing through her. Her slot was being stretched, the feel of his shaft filling her blinding her as the pleasure claimed her conscious mind.

Slap - slap - slap, the sound of his body pressing into hers filled the room. Stephanie's buttocks shook and jiggled as he pushed into her steadily. Gabe fought the urge to cum again, suddenly relearning that sex was about more than trying to plant a seed in a womb. For the first time since he and Jenny had started trying to have kids he was grateful that all of the fertility treatments hadn't worked.

Five minutes after they'd started, Gabe came a second time, sending more milky jizz into his sister's cunt. He came with a strangled moan, trying to keep from waking his mother and wife. Stephanie sighed, smiling brightly as tears streamed down her face, wetting the table she'd eaten at as a child.

At last Gabe pulled free, their bodies separating in a loud plop and then a cloudy river of fluids leaked from the inflamed petals of her pussy. Stephanie stood up and kissed her brother, relishing the feel of her tits pressed against his chest, wrapped safely in his arms. They kissed for a long time until the chill in the air required they either fuck again or put on clothes.

They walked through the living room in the dark, their fingers entwined as they tiptoed around the furniture. He watched as Stephanie slid her bedroom door closed, their eyes locked on each other until the last. Walking towards the room where his wife lay, Gabe couldn't help but feel stunned. He never expected anything such as this to happen to him, he'd grown accustomed to the tortured teasing his sister constantly put him through. How would this change things? he wondered as he tried to fall asleep.

***

"You seem chipper," Natalie, Stephanie and Gabe's mother, said.

Stephanie just smiled, the crisp morning air seeming to agree with her as she laid out plates for breakfast. The two women had gotten up before the others and started cooking for the morning meal. Stephanie hummed as she worked, another uncharacteristic behavior. Her mother eyed her carefully as she tended to the sausage in the pan.

"Morning," Gabe said, rubbing sleep from his eyes as he came up behind his mother and planted a kiss on her head.

"Did you sleep well?" Natalie asked.

"Like I haven't in years," Gabe said with a soft smile.

Natalie noticed her daughter's satisfied smirk, wondering again what had come over her oldest child. Things were not normal, that was for certain.

"Are you hungry?"

"Famished," he answered his mother, taking a seat and accepting the cup of coffee his sister had poured for him. He drank from it without thought. "Mmm, this is what I need!"

"Thought you could use that," Steph said, her bright smile beaming as she looked at him.

Gabe poked at her and she giggled gleefully as she spun away from his wiggling fingers. Stephanie looked up, her face sobering as she caught her mother's confused look. Attempting to appear more normal, Stephanie kept her giddy looks to herself until her mother was more occupied.

Jenny came into the kitchen, her hair and makeup already done. She was dressed as if she were ready to go to work while everyone else was still in pajamas. Sitting at the table she took a bite of dry toast and accepted with thanks a cup of coffee.

Gabe and Stephanie's faces dropped to a more serious demeanor, their earlier mirth seemingly forgotten. Natalie regarded the three of them with an arched eyebrow. Unable to come up with any reasonable explanation, she shrugged, sure it would come out in due time.

For his part Gabe tried to ignore the way his sister's tits jiggled hypnotically beneath the camisole she wore, his fingertips remembering the feel of them from last night. His eyes were glazed over as he stared, unaware that his wife was watching him closely.

"Any new boyfriends?" Jenny asked, looking at her sister in law expectantly.

"No," Stephanie answered. "I've been taking some time to just take care of me lately." Her eyes locked on to Gabe's, silently willing him to be normal. His intense scrutiny was making her uncomfortable, certain his odd behavior would elicit his wife's suspicion.

"Well it seems to suit you," Jenny remarked. "You look really good lately. I don't think I've ever seen your skin looking better."

"Really? Why thank you! I have found this new cream that is just fabulous. A friend of mine just started selling it. She's going to make a mint."

Gabe drifted out as they spoke about make up and other girly things he had little interest in. He was grateful his wife's attention was diverted as it allowed him to ogle his sister's body unnoticed. By the time he got up from the table he was sporting half a woody, his boxers bulging where his cock was lengthening down his thigh. He stepped out of the kitchen behind his wife, who luckily never saw his condition. But Stephanie did, her eyes following him until he was out of the room, biting her lip as she longed to feel him in her again.

***

"Well I think it's a great idea," Jenny was saying. "The trust will allow me to make a withdrawal and so long as I repay it within a year there won't be any penalties."

Gabe just looked at her over the paper. She was dressed in one of her power suits, another busy day at the office he gathered. Her work at the law firm, where she was a junior associate, was mostly grunt, but she'd climb the ladder if she kept it up, and Jenny was nothing if not persistent.

She'd just outlined her plan to invest a sizable chunk of money into Stephanie's friends cosmetic company. The plan would require his sister to leave the bay area and come south to Los Angeles and try to move product in their market. Jenny seemed convinced that in no time they'd be rolling in the money. The only part that gave Gabe pause was where Stephanie was going to live in their guest room until things really took off.

"You sure about this? Living with Stephanie is not going to be easy." He kept his tone neutral, not wanting to seem too eager or too negative about the prospect of his sister living down the hall.

"That's sweet," Jenny said, flashing him a smile. "I know we haven't gotten along well in the past, but ever since Christmas well-", she paused, thinking. "She seems different. Like she's really grown up. We talk, really talk now. You just need to give her a chance, you'll see."

Gabe kept his reaction well guarded. Since Christmas, he had seen Stephanie a handful of times. Twice he'd made it up to her apartment near the bay area, spending an entire day making love to her without worry. The other times Stephanie had come to town, visiting their house twice. The excitement of carrying on a secret affair had been a wonderful thrill for them both at first, but it had taken its toll on Gabe.

He felt himself withdrawing from Jenny. Telling himself that if his wife had wanted to, she would have seen the changes and would have done something about it. But the longer it went on the more Gabe was convinced that Jenny didn't really care anymore. The slippery slope of logic led him to believe that she didn't love him, which only drove him to his sister even more.

"Kisses are never so sweet as when they are stolen," Stephanie had whispered in his ear as he nuzzled at her neck in his kitchen during her last visit. Jenny was in the living room waiting for their return with refreshments. She stroked Gabe's growing hardness through his slacks, still enjoying the game of watching him try to hide his excitement.

"I can't take this anymore," Gabe said. "I need you more than once every couple of weeks."

"I know, I know. Patience. Things will work out." She patted his face and then left him to adjust himself before his wife wondered where they were.

So it was that three months after their midnight tryst at their mother's breakfast table, Gabe found himself hauling in his sisters suitcases and depositing them in the guest room twenty feet from his own bedroom. Jenny and Stephanie were busily talking shop in the kitchen while he played porter. He fingered the latch on one of his sister's bags, wondering if he could find her underwear before someone came looking for him. With a growing stiffness in his jeans he left the room, unwilling to risk getting caught over something so frivolous.

"Ok, I have to run," he could hear Jenny saying. She had delayed going to work that morning, waiting to welcome her new business partner before she rushed off to the office. "Look through the printouts, and if you feel like it, give a call to the places I've highlighted."

Stepping around the corner he saw his sister at the door, Stephanie smiling broadly as Gabe came into view.

"See you later. Bye honey!" Jenny waved and then she was off to her car.

Shutting the door, Gabe turned to look at his sister. They stared as their hearts raced, pounding in their chests loudly. The sound of his wife's car faded as she drove away, soon it was silent again.

Stephanie stepped closer, her eyes locked onto his as she came up to him. Before she could say anything his hands were on her face and his lips were on hers, his tongue thrusting into her stunned mouth. She melted into his embrace, wrapping herself around him as much as she could.

"Oh fuck," Gabe growled as he broke the kiss. "I couldn't wait for her to leave! I thought I was going to explode!" He pulled her tight again, his lips pressing forcefully into her soft ones, Stephanie fighting back the wince, feeling just as excited as her brother.

They fell to the couch, tearing at each other's clothing until there was a pile on the floor. His already steel hard cock poked her thighs as he climbed atop her. Stephanie spread her legs for him to crawl between as she welcomed him back to her pussy.

"Oh baby," she whispered hotly in his ear. "I don't think I can go that long without you ever again. Promise me you'll never make me wait that long again."

"I promise," Gabe croaked, his mind exploding in colors as he sank into her. She was just as tight as he remembered. The feel of her body swallowing him unlike anything he ever felt with his wife.

Their lovemaking was intense and without restraint. Stephanie cried out loudly as he brought her to peak several times in rapid succession. "Oh fuck! Fuck me Gabe, fuck me!" Gabe tried to hold back, to give his sister as much pleasure as he could, but it was too intense. He shot off into her thirsty cunt, filling her with his seed.

Stephanie never got around to the printouts Jenny had left her. After their first fuck Gabe carried her into the guest room and dropped her onto the queen size bed. He lifted his sister onto his upright cock and made her ride him until he shot another load of cum into her insatiable body. Before Jenny returned that night Stephanie had been fucked four times and had taken her brother's cock deep into her succulent mouth while they showered.

"Didn't get much unpacking done today," Jenny remarked that night as she headed towards bed.

Stephanie looked up as she sorted through the piles of clothes on the bed. "Yeah, guess I was a bit wore out from everything."

"No worries," Jenny smiled. "You have lots of time to get settled in."

Stephanie smiled as her sister in law left, hoping that Gabe was right in his belief that Jenny wouldn't want sex while his sister was in the house.

"I could be here for months," Stephanie said in wonder. "She wouldn't really expect you to go without for that long. Would she?" She gasped when he only nodded.

"Gabe, I'm not coming between you guys am I?" She scrunched up her face as she heard the words she had just said. How could she not think that? She was her brother's mistress for god's sake. "I mean, I know I am, but -"

They were laying in the guest bed, the sheets pulled up over their naked bodies. Sunlight streamed in through the soft curtains. It all seemed too real to her now. The first time it had been in the dark, it all seemed so clandestine and sneaky. Now, in the light of day, she worried that her sister in law would return home any moment, expecting to catch them in the act.

"You didn't make me do anything I didn't want to. If everything between Jenny and I was okay it never would have happened. She pretty much shut me down a long time ago. I guess she just expects me to live off the scraps she leaves me when she decides it suits her."

"What about a baby? Doesn't she still want one?"

"I think she gave up. She's consumed by her work now it seems." He sat up and looked at her, "Didn't you think it was odd that she was suddenly interested in investing in your friends company? Jenny was never into that kind of stuff before."

"Yeah, but I didn't think about it too hard. I was just glad she suggested I move in. After that, I don't think I really heard anything she said."

"It just struck me odd. Money never seemed to matter that much to Jenny before. Since she gave up on the baby, I think it's the only thing she cares about. She certainly doesn't care about me," he finished softly.

"I'm here to care about you," Stephanie said, smoothing his hair. "I'll always take care of you."

He kissed her deeply, feeling more loved than he could have ever remembered.

Working as a producer at a local television station it was easy for Gabe to shift his schedule. He made it so that he didn't have to go into the office until nearly noon, coming home after the late news. Jenny left for work most mornings by eight, leaving Gabe and Stephanie three hours alone each day. In the evening Jenny would often be asleep by the time Gabe would arrive home.

Those first days were like a honeymoon for the couple. As soon as Jenny's car was down the block they were all over each other. Stephanie would untie her robe, revealing her naked body beneath and squeal in delight as her brother took her in countless positions.

Some days Gabe would sleep in only to be woken by his sister settling her bare pussy over his mouth while she stroked his morning hard on to full glory. When he was roused from slumber and lapping properly at her fount, she'd take his rod into her mouth and suck ravenously, searching for his cream.

At night he'd come home to find Steph waiting up for him. A wet kiss and a plate of food, warm and ready for him to eat as they caught up on each other's day quietly. They spoke softly, afraid to disturb Jenny. When he was through they'd sit quietly on the couch, watching the late night talk shows.

If he became aroused, she'd slip her hand in his pants and stroke him gently until he could take it no longer. She'd put a finger to her lips before she'd pull him out into the open and then suck on his cock until he came in her mouth. On occasion she'd convince him to take her to bed and fuck her. Stephanie loved falling asleep with her brother's load of cum dripping from her satisfied cunt.

Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers