Sister Chat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,514 Followers

I told her I wanted to blindfold her and feed her.

S: What would you feed me?

B: Anything I want;)

B: You my baby bird with her mouth open.

S: Feed me! Feed Me!

Now as it happened it was my birthday and mom wanted to give me a little gathering at the house. She was willing to cook and bake a cake. Now from everything I'd shared so far it would seem I was one of those guys without any friends. That's not it, I'm just focused here on my now obsession which was my sister. My illicit self, my secret transcripts of depravity.

Beyond this fetish I had an utterly, outwardly normal life. I worked, took some classes, had plenty of friends, went out a lot. Dated, that one girl was getting to be a pretty regular thing. Actually, so did my sister. She was really good friends with her roommates, and if you saw her, she appeared almost conservative. Yeah, its always the conservative ones with the dirtiest fetishes.

Anyway, I was not at a loss who I would like over for a quiet evening, but then it also dawned on me that I could invite my sister.

I never had before, it was not the normal thing for me to actually be with my sister when hanging out with my friends. I mean, who does that? But this was really interesting timing, and I had not actually SEEN her since our thing in her apartment. My crack fix. So when I told mom who I would be inviting I included my sister. We also usually hung out and played darts or play pool in the basement or watch TV. There was a bar down there. Sure, she could hang with us. Even my friends were like, dude what's up with that. I said I hadn't seen her in awhile. I just didn't add NAKED.

The night of the party I actually had butterflies, what would she do?

I told Sasha it was no big deal, and that it was MOMS idea. She wanted to see her, that was it. A chance to see both of us together, which was a lie. She bought it, and I think wanted to see me too. The fact we would be with others at the party also made it 'safe' for her I believe, though I could be reading a lot into the conversation which was all of one minute, and I avoided any innuendo. I did not want her to say no.

So everyone is showing up, and no Sasha. I am like shit, shit, shit, but then the door. She does not knock, just lets herself in, so the fact the door just opens meant it was her. I walk out from the kitchen and oh my god. Her hair is all done up, she has a bit of make up on, and an AMAZING summery light as a feather dress. It was floral and swooped down between her breasts. She had the kind of breasts that look so amazing in light fabric that just basically held them in place, breasts that are perfect tear drops. There was a tie in the back that cinched the dress tight around her waist and then just flowing down around her hips, mid thigh. An uneven hem. Now, keeping in mind the last time I had seen her, she was naked with her legs spread wide right in front of me, her pink slit being worked by her fingers, dark bush, my cumming across her tits, getting sucked off. God I was fit to be tied. When I looked at her I could remember the very paths my cum had taken across her skin. The shape of her mouth made me weak in the knees, and I could see her lips wrapped around my cock, her white teeth when she smiled. I was hard when she stepped in the door.

I went up and gave her a nice hug, she responded, basically forming herself to me, and I was satisfied we were Ok. So warm, I let my hands lay on her hips with my fingers spread across her ass, enjoying the feel of her body. I'd never done that before. Our hug lingered and I whispered in her ear, "I shouldn't tell you how hot you look in that dress, sis."

And without missing a beat she met my eyes and says, "It's the only thing I have on."

She laughed as her words registered in my brain, at the look I gave her as she let go of me and walked past to the kitchen swinging her luscious hips.

Just before going in the kitchen she flipped the back of her dress up at me.

My quarry had entered the room.

-------------------------

So we all ended up in the living room, Sasha sitting in a chair across from me and I on the sofa with my two best friends, one from high school who Sasha also knew. Mom let us have beers (something she does not always do). We talked about nothing in particular when mom comes in with an announcement. It turned out she had made a slide show of me with photos from over the years which she was now going to play in front of everybody.

"Mom!"

It was a total surprise and we all shifted some to get a better view. My sister stood up to move, as the chair she was in had her back to the TV, so she stood against the wall that is just outside the kitchen. The slides were actually pretty good and it was actually fun to see even with the cheesy transitions mom made and the background music. There was a photo of me with my first car, sticking my head out the window. Me sitting in a box in the front yard. Me in stupid clothes. Me laying on a blanket as a baby in the buff. Everyone laughing, commenting. Me with my basketball jersey.

At some point I stood up, and wandered next to Sasha. She met my eye and smiled, "Happy birthday bro." That mouth, so beautiful. I leaned up beside her and closing the space between us lay my hand at the small of her back. She didn't move or take any notice I was touching her. I began to caress my hand up and down the center of her spine, and over her ass cheeks feeling her flesh through the thin fabric of her dress.

"Remember that one?" She asked.

I looked back at the TV, it was the two of us each with a water hose pointed at the other, we were soaking wet. It's implication was not missed by me. My sister standing there with dirt smears on her legs, laughing as I was hosing her off.

"You always kept me so clean." The glint of her smile, her mischievous eyes.

"You like to get so dirty."

I knew precisely what she was thinking. In fact we were thinking the same things a lot lately, and I felt so utterly close to her. I do not think I had ever felt so close to anyone. I kept stroking her, noting she had on no bra and no panties just like she had said. Delicious. Exquisite. Soft and delicate, the feel of her ass. I could feel myself grow hard and adjusted myself, noting her eyes flash to my hand as I did. But giving no other notice than that. She knew I was getting hard, a little smirk on her face forming as she continued to watch the show.

I squeezed her a little on her hip, tugging her a little toward me and she scooted closer, hiding my arm better. My heart was pounding so hard. I wanted this to go on forever, to keep touching her, as everything else was falling away. She waggled her butt at me so as to indicate she wanted me to rub her ass more, drawing my hand downward.

So I complied, letting my caresses wander down over her ass and over the back of her thighs. I began to press my fingers in the crack of her ass and run them in a line down low between her legs, below the hem of her skirt touching her skin. Sasha just closed her eyes. I begin to stroke up her thighs, no one could see what I was doing. Giving my sister nice soft long strokes at the back of her thighs, moving my hand between her legs up the inside of her thighs with the front of my hand and the back of my hand. She stepped back a little. I just kept stroking her, one leg then the other, reaching high under her dress. I lay my hand on her bare ass, the curve of her ass meeting her thighs, drinking in the feel of her.

Sasha's head tipped down, her eyes glazing, giving me a sideways glance and sly little grin. I keep rubbing, playing with that little space between her legs opening right to her pussy, tipping my palm up and pressed it between her legs. She let one leg slide wider, repositioning herself - for me. The fruit of her pussy, I cupped it in my palm.

I gave a light little squeeze. It fit perfectly in my hand, and as I squeezed she closed her eyes and moaned.

Permission. I curled my fingers and began to lightly scratch my nails over her labia, sort of petting her front to back, curling my fingers over the mound of her cunt and drawing my nails back along the soft hairs. I was scratching her itch, nice slow long strokes. Could feel her inner pussy lips press out of her slit as she got aroused.

"Mmmmmm."

I just petted her like that for a long time.

She began to undulate her hips moving with my touch, dancing over my hand. She whispers to no one in particular, "feels...nice," as I continued to pet her little puss, changing nothing. Not the pace, the pressure, the touch.

She looked at me, "You make me want to be so bad."

And with that Sasha moved away, my hand falling off as her skirt waved down around her legs.

What followed was a dinner composed of my favorite meal, which is basically steak and potatoes. Again, it was Sasha who sat next to me, and though no one noticed we were in heat. The fact we would sit next to each other was not particularly surprising as we were sitting in the seats where we had always sat growing up.

I honestly cannot even remember what the conversations were, my mind being utterly addled. I recall my sister outlining her plans after college, of wanting to buy a house. I do remember that, the thought of her living in a house alone, yum. I had an utterly one track mind. As she said that, I lay my hand over her bare knee. Just held her, wrapping my fingers around her leg. Again, she made no notice of my touch and it did not affect her discussion in the least. To have a little better access I shifted myself a bit closer, stroking my hand along her leg. I let go to eat and drink, but always maintaining that closeness and contact between us.

I finished before her, and she was about half done and for the most part so was everyone else. I was a fast eater. So as my hand again lay at her knee, I began to stroke up and down her leg, keeping up with the conversation at the table as I did so. She was eating slowly, and at some point my mom asked if I wanted anything else. At those words, my sister glanced at me, a little smile.

"Want anything else??" She was so coy. As I said my "no," my answer to her was yes as I curled my fingers on the inside of her thigh sliding my hand higher and her dress.

We were all talking now about friends and work, girls and boys and weekend parties, and sports. But my touch lingered on my sister, sweet and light. Tickling my fingers over her skin, drinking in her flesh. Sasha's skirt was so light and slid up easily, gathering in her lap. Something no one but me could see. I slid my hand up and down her thighs, letting it drift higher each time, until I could feel the heat between her legs. I knew she was getting wet. Reaching higher, hotter, the moisture of her pussy changing the feel of her skin, until I lightly grazed light hairs. My finger tips tracing along just below the edge of her cunny, letting my fingertips tickle along the fine hairs. I was intoxicated, and felt her open her legs lightly, as she slid closer to the table. I lay three fingers up the center of her labia and held her by her little puss, petting her there like she were my pet. She gasped, I did it just as she reaching for her glass of water. And as she set her glass down, she reached and took hold my wrist tugging it off her puss puss. She barely moved my hand, sliding it no more than an inch, still so tantalizingly close. The heat of her. The tease! She met my eye, and I could literally read her mind.

What are you doing? You are so bad! The desire. How she loved it, and did not want me to stop my tease.

So I stroked her steadily, steadily in that space between her legs just below her pussy. Agonizingly close, just the lightest grazes of her hair, until she was literally squirming in her seat, and then the cake was out and I let go. I could smell her, her pussy smell, it was on my fingers. Mom walking over with the cake, lit up with candles. She pushed her chair away now and facing me, everyone singing, the candles are lit, and I blow out the candles as everyone sings. A few stragglers still lit. GIRLFRIENDS! Everyone chimes.

"Hey where is Katie?"

Someone let it slip. The girl I had been seeing.

I saw my sister glance around the table and at me.

"She was busy." I lied.

Sasha said, "So she has a name."

Mom says, "I can't believe she was too busy for this."

Truth, I had not invited her.

"She had to work."

"She is a nice girl," mom adds. And completes it with, "Sasha you are going to have to invite that boyfriend you have over sometime too."

My sister was, to my eye, visibly agitated at those words. Here we were secretly fooling around, and the dawning awareness of our visible lives interlacing with other girls and boys - that included hers and mine.

The moment passed, the cake served with ice cream. I again found her leg leg, my hand at her knee again. She was giving no indication I was touching her, but also there was a little dark cloud behind her eyes.

It's Ok, I'm going to be seeing girls, just like you are going to be seeing guys. I said telepathically to her. I don't like thinking about it she said to me with no words at all.

It was an odd moment, but she continued to receive my touch and I began to roam again. Up along her leg, the outside of her leg, and tipping my hand once again caressing the inside her thighs, slowly rising higher and higher all over again. My hand would touch her knees and then rising up higher again, inside her thighs, my finger tips touching her, tickling along, caressing, so tender and light. Her skirt bunching up again.

And once again, tickling the hairs of her pussy, she was fit to be tied. I had her in such a state now. Desire, jealousy, anger, lust. I pressed my middle finger into her slit and felt her fairly burst, the juices leaking from her slit. Her eyes went utterly liquid, and her mouth fell open as she leaned forward over the table. At that moment she looked at me, holding a bite of cake on her fork and pressing it slowly into her mouth, letting a line of chocolate smear across her lips.

She left the chocolate there, and then licked it off.

I about came. My finger still running along her slit, so lubricated and wet, she closed her legs on my hand. As she held my like that, I waggled my finger on her and finding her vagina pressed my finger inside as she finished her ice cream, barely able to contain herself.

Dinner was over, and folks were beginning to get up. With my hands still buried between her legs, I asked, "You want to join us downstairs for darts and pool." Her hips rocking over my finger ever so lightly.

She could barely answer, just nodding her head. And at the same time, she broke free of my caress, turning her legs away.

Then brushing her dress and tugging her skirt back down over her legs, "I got crumbs all over myself. I'm such a messy eater," she said, knowing it had meaning only to me.

We all got up and mom began putting dishes away. "You kids have fun now." We went downstairs to continue our evening. The guys were happy Sasha was staying, and I could see each of them eying her. She looked so hot hot, and as the night wore on she started taking on a highly fuckable look. The fact I'd been fingering her for a portion of the evening could explain it.

Four boys and one girl - hahaha counting me - which I was counting for THIS evening. Another first, not something WE did together. Hanging out, playing pool. Again, being able to read her mind, it was dawning on her I had not invited Katie because SHE was going to be my date tonight. Her thoughts, which I was reading, revealed a rapidly lightening mood and I could feel the clouds lift.

In response I squeezed her hand as she stood waiting her turn with the pool cue.

She smiling at me leans against me and whispers, "Say, I haven't had my workout yet today."

------------------------

She next says under her breath to me, "When did Brian get so cute." Looking over at him as he was taking his third shot. "He was such a dork in high school." She said this to me, and I felt a little heat rise. She looked so delicious and anyone could have had her. And swatting me added, "Like you." And with a pause, "But I guess you turned out all right too."

She looked at me and laughed, I was standing so near to her, could feel the heat of her.

I wanted to say, 'You're with me tonight.' But said nothing, did not want to presume. She was just being Sasha, drinking her daiquiris and being a girl.

It made me want her, I think she knew.

I finally said, "Anyone looks cute to you right now."

"Yeah, MY man won't do anything for me." She said this with a pout, adorable. Her head bowed down, lifting her eyes to me.

I said, "If you don't feed your bitch, she'll eventually run off to the neighbors to eat."

Damn that was good, I thought. Alluding to me knowing about her lack of sex, my acknowledging her wandering eye, my interest, our past. And then going in for the kill, with a huge lump in my throat. "I can be a really good neighbor."

As I said that I pressed my leg up along the inside of her thigh to the hem of her dress, a quick move no one saw, or if they did would never suspect. Her groan at my touch.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Well this bitch is damn hungry." And glancing around she said so quietly I barely heard, "Wanna watch me work out?"

I could not even answer, but she was able to read my mind screaming 'YES,' and she continued, "Mom packed me some of that cake." Her smile was hard to describe. Aggressive and shy, hungry and direct. Our minds were melding, it is that feeling you get when you are connecting with a girl and know, just know, you will fuck. My knees about gave way.

"Your roommates?" I couldn't follow the logistics.

She frowned. "I'm all alone. They've all abandoned me to other boys houses. I'm going home to an empty house."

I lay my hand behind her, right at the middle of her back, and she reached back to take my hand.

"Your turn, your turn!"

And Sasha let go my hand and sidled over to the table.

It was amazing that night what I got away with cause she was my sister. It is the sort of thing you don't even see because you aren't looking for it. The way I stood by her, so near to her, my hand at her back, the way she flipped her hair so it would land on me, her eyes, her smile, the flash of teeth. My god we were flirting all night long, her lingering hand at my wrist, her flat palm on my chest. The way she was letting me do anything I wanted, bumping up behind her from behind.

One of the best birthdays I had ever had.

----------------------

At the end of the evening it was decided my lovely sister was a bit too drunk to drive. Everyone wanted to give her a ride, and in the exuberance, for which I - the letch of letches in the group - defended my sisters honor and stated unequivocally that I would be her driver.

I mean it didn't really matter, I could have slunk off to her house later in the evening, but the prize was mine now not later, and our path was established. In her tipsy bliss she was hanging off me now, touching my nose calling me sweet and every lewd behavior that seems innocent because it is with her big brother.

So I wrapped my arm around her waist and lead her out, everyone saying their goodbyes (and whispering their god dams at a lost opportunity). I opened the door for her like a gentleman (and I'll add I had never before opened a door for my sister) and hoisted her into my pickup. When I got to the other side she had already slid to the middle. I got in and she snuggled up, gripping my arm and laid her head on my shoulder. I was looking around to see if anyone could see us, but at the same time realizing that we were still exhibiting what could be considered fairly typical brother and sister behavior. Plus, she was drunk.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,514 Followers