Sister Dials the Wrong Number Ch. 04

Story Info
Sister's best friend joins the fun.
2k words
4.62
71.7k
57

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fla21guy
fla21guy
170 Followers

This is part 4 of a brother/sister incest story. I strongly suggest you read parts 1-3 before consuming this part. If you have already done so then welcome back and enjoy. A big thanks to Loansum for editing.

************

I awoke the next morning to a whole list of wonderful sensations. First, I felt completely rested and relaxed. Second, I was more comfortable than I had been in a long time nestled in the comfortable fluffy sheets of my parent's large bed. Third, a feeling of disbelief once again washed over me wondering if the events of the last 24 hours were just a wonderful dream. Finally, as if to dispel my previous thought I started to become aware that it wasn't just the softness of the sheets that was pressing to my skin but also the soft warmth of my sister's naked body.

We had turned in the middle of the night in our deep sleep and my body was now behind hers my cock comfortably pressed against her tight sexy ass, my arms wrapped tightly around her with an open palm open cupping her breast. As I became more and more aware of the amazing position my body was in my cock began to respond; growing between Ashley's legs. I grew harder and harder and subconsciously my body had already moved to the perfect position. As I grew, I just slid between my sister's legs. The length of my cock was sliding against her smooth pussy lips.

I softly kissed Ashley's neck as I felt her start to stir. I was in no hurry knowing we had the whole day to ourselves. I began to softly massage the full breast in my palm as my now rock hard cock rested against her pussy. I could feel her growing moisture against me.

"Mmmm, good morning," Ashley moaned, "You need to wake me up like this every morning."

"Mmmmm, that's a deal," I said as I smiled and kissed her neck up to her ear.

I quickly glanced at the clock. It was almost 10 in the morning and we'd slept nearly 12 hours.

"That was quite a workout you gave me yesterday, Sis."

"Same to you Brad," she said laughing lightly. "Thanks."

"It was my pleasure, literally" I said playfully.

Ashley just laughed as she trailed her hand softly over my throbbing cock.

"Now what are we going to do with this thing down here." she said as she ran her fingers more firmly against my cock; causing me to press even tighter to her wet pussy. I moaned.

Not one to be outdone I started to rock my hips back and forth. I began sliding my full length along her pussy lips, spreading them around its width; easing myself back and forth. This caused Ashley to bite her lip and let out a long low moan.

Mmmmmm, you do such wonderful things to my body," she moaned out.

All of a sudden Ashley's phone loudly beeped surprising both of us. But she quickly jumped out of the bed giving me a huge smile.

"Don't you move an inch. This is your surprise."

I just looked at her confused as she laughed and gave me a deep kiss.

"Don't worry, I promise you'll love it" she assured me before running out of the room completely naked. I of course enjoyed the view before laying back and letting out a long sigh. I was getting lost in my own thoughts once again.

I laid there in the bed for what seemed like hours but was only about ten minutes. I then heard the familiar click of a pair of heels on the hardwood floor and my mind flashed back to last night and I realized my sister had another lingerie set that I hadn't seen her in yet. The click of heels got closer and closer and my cock re-hardened to full size under the thin sheet. The way it tented up was almost comedic. The click of the heels stopped just outside of the door, out of my line of sight.

"Close your eyes," I heard my sister say just like she had the day before.

Once again I did just as she asked and was rewarded with the sound of the heels moving in front of the bed.

"Ok, open them," my sister said and my eyes flew open.

My jaw dropped as my eyes came into focus. I had expected my sister to be standing there in front of me in the little green set. But instead of my sister, her best friend Michelle was there, dressed in the green lace bra and panties. I was speechless as I took in the petite brunette's body encased in the sexy lingerie. I must have had a dazed look in my eyes because my sister laughed.

"I never said I would be wearing it," she told me.

I nearly jumped as I suddenly realized my grinning sister was still naked and standing off to the side.

"I hope it's ok that I invited my BFF to join us," she said smiling at me.

I looked over at her with a smile. She laughed once again because I was still completely speechless. I watched Ashley walk over to Michelle who seemed completely comfortable being exposed in front of me with my naked sister beside her.

"I mean could anyone say no to this," my sister asked looking at me, as her hands slid across Michelle's firm stomach.

I just sat there and took in the scene. Michelle turned to Ashley and they kissed deeply; their bodies coming together and intertwining. Michelle quickly slid her hands down cupping my sister's ass as I watched them kissing passionately like long time lovers. Their hands roamed over the other's body, creating a site no adult movie could ever match. My sister was once again the director of this fantasy.

"Don't just ogle us, get over here and get this girl out of her clothes. She is way overdressed," my sister said smiling.

Not one to disappoint, I climbed off the bed and moved over to the two sexy 19 year olds. My arms slid over Michelle's body feeling her firm ass. She turned her face to me and kissed me with the same passion she had just shown my sister. My hands slid up her back finding the clasp of her bra, unhooking it and she quickly let it fall to the floor. Sliding down her body, I took a nipple between my teeth. At the same time Ashley moaned and I glanced up to see that one of Michelle's fingers had found its way into my sister's pussy.

I knew where my hand needed to be. It began moving down over Michelle's stomach and under the small lacy panties. I felt a small landing strip first and then a pair of smooth pussy lips. My finger glided slowly up and down her wet slit as my tongue played with her hard nipple at the same time. Michelle moaned her encouragement to me as Ashley moaned almost simultaneously as the finger in her pussy increased its speed.

I felt Ashley's body move and Michelle's panties were sliding down, exposing one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen. Ashley saw me admiring it and smiling at me.

"It sure is a nice pussy isn't it, bro?"

"Mmmm yes it is. I can't wait to see how it feels inside," I said. It was the first time I had spoken in about 20 minutes.

"Well you will have to wait your turn. I want to enjoy it right now," Ashley said as she suddenly took Michelle's hand and pulled her to the bed. The two girls fell onto the bed and were quickly in an amazing 69. Ashley was lying with her head at the foot of the bed as Michelle moved on top of her. I had an amazing view of Michelle's incredible little ass as she pressed her smooth pussy down onto my sister's face. The girls quickly settled into a comfortable pace enjoying each others sweet juices. Watching my sister so skillfully eat her friend's tight little pussy gave me a whole new outlook on all of those sleepovers they had the last few years. I couldn't help but smile at all those images running through my head.

I stood there near the foot of the bed just enjoying the amazing show in front of me. Taking in Michelle's firm B cup breasts pressed down into my sister's body as the two beautiful teens ground their bodies against each. Their moans filled the room. My cock was rock hard and throbbing and I slowly stroked it as I watched. But I was mesmerized by Michelle's ass and pussy rocking against my sister's face and I knew I couldn't resist any longer.

I moved up behind Michelle as Ashley saw me approaching. She put her hands on Michelle's hips, lifting her up a little giving me a perfectly angle at her hot wet pussy. My hands took over from Ashley. She had held up Michelle for me, but now she took my cock and slowly guided me into her best friend's tight pussy.

I moaned as I felt Michelle wrapped around me. She was so tight and hot. Her wetness was allowing me to smoothly slide deep into her. I could hear a muffled moan come escape her mouth which was still buried between my sister's thighs. Holding myself there for what seemed like forever and enjoying the tight feel of being deep inside this tight teenage pussy. I was shocked out of my pleasure coma as Ashley suddenly sucked one of my balls into her mouth which made an even stronger wave of pleasure rocket through me.

My hips started to slide back moving back out of Michelle as Ashley slid her tongue along my length. She was licking up Michelle's sweet juices directly off my cock. Once my swollen cock head was inside her I pushed forward, moaning as her pussy stretched around me once again. I rammed all the way back into her until my hips met her ass. I then started to pump my cock in and out of her pussy holding her hips tight. Faster and faster my hips moved back and forth, fucking Michelle's tight little pussy. Ashley was licking her pussy as my cock thrust in and out. I looked up to watch Michelle rocking back and forth on my cock while she kept her face tight between my sister's thighs. She never stopped pleasing her. She was soon rewarded with several loud moans as a strong orgasm hit Ashley. It looked like she was going to crush Michelle's head; her thighs were clamped so tight around her.

I could feel my own eruption coming quickly.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum," I groaned. I never slowed as Michelle looked up at me with a smile.

"Fill my little pussy just like you filled up your sister yesterday," she demanded.

All this drove me over the edge and I erupted hard, filling up Michelle's pussy; rope after rope of cum unloading deep into her. There was so much cum that it started to ooze out around my cock and Ashley happily lapped it up. As I finished cumming I wrapped my arms around Michelle and pulled her up to me. She turned her head, kissing me deeply and giving me a taste of my sister's sweet pussy; our bodies pressed together with Ashley under us licking and tasting our combined juices and getting a mouth full as my cock slid out of Michelle's tight pussy.

A smile was permanently glued to my face at this point. I climbed onto the bed knowing I needed to taste more of my sister's sweet pussy. Lying on my side I slid my tongue out along Ashley's swollen pussy lips, tasting her. As I slid my tongue into Ashley I felt Michelle get back on her hands and knees and take my cock into her mouth, licking off our combined juices. Michelle moaned around my cock and told me that Ashley was cleaning spent cum out Michelle's full pussy. We formed an obscene triangle of oral pleasure and continued this for several minutes before we suddenly heard a cough behind us. We all looked up in unison and standing there in the doorway smiling wide were mom and dad. Mom just laughed and looked at dad.

"You know Chris, I don't think the kids even missed us."

fla21guy
fla21guy
170 Followers