Sister Dick The Mormon Chick

Story Info
Nigerian student connects with American Mormon chick.
1.1k words
3.05
21.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Call me Sister Dick, the cute, freckle-faced and raven-haired Mormon gal said to me, smiling as she began to undress. I nodded happily, sitting on the bed and stroking my eight-inch, uncircumcised ebony cock. Man, I've been dreaming of boning this lady for ages and now I had the chance. Sister Dick took off her black overcoat, followed by her white blouse, and long dark skirt. Grinning, looking gorgeous in her birthday suit, she came to me.

Pulling Sister Dick into my arms, I kissed her passionately. Gently I stroked her black hair, and looked into her eyes. At last, she whispered, and climbed on top of me. Fuck me Bernard, Sister Dick said, and I grinned as I put my hands on her hips and thrust into her. A sharp gasp escaped her lips as I entered her. I began fucking her with deep, slow and powerful strokes. I buried my face between Sister Dick's tits and sucked on them gently while fucking her.

Fuck me harder Bernard, Sister Dick said, moaning deeply as we did our thing. I smacked her ass, hard, and buried myself deep inside of her. Hard and fast Sister Dick and I fucked. At some point I took my favorite Mormon missionary sister in the missionary position, pun intended. Sister Dick looked up at me and smiled. Wrapping her arms around me, urging me to fuck her harder. Happily I did as the lady requested, like a true gentleman.

I was none too gentle with Sister Dick as the night wore on. I put the sexy, deceptively innocent-looking yet freaky Mormon chick on all fours, spanked her cute little white ass, and slammed my dick into her. Hard. I pulled on Sister Dick's long, luscious black hair and pulled her head back while ramming my dick into her cunt. Man, we went at it for who knows how long. It was absolutely fantastic. When all was said and done, Sister Dick and I lay side by side, our bodies covered with sweat.

That was fantastic, Sister Dick said to me, grinning wickedly. Tentatively the young woman reached for my dick and stroked it. I smiled as Sister Dick first stroked then sucked my dick. Damn, I guess this chick truly deserves her moniker, eh? Sister Dick sucked my dick and stroked my dark, hairy balls with gusto. If only the people at our favorite Mormon Church could see us right now. I'm one of the Elders responsible for taking care of the building when it comes to Saturday events. I make sure the church is ready for potluck events, and when we do the food pantry thing to feed the local homeless folks, and also to baptize new members of the Mormon faith. And Sister Dick, a lovely and free-spirited missionary from Lubbock, Texas, is one of our ward's most dedicated missionaries. The American Mormon chick took my breath away when I first laid eyes on her. I wanted to fuck her, you see.

I've always wanted to have my dick sucked by Sister Dick, and now, finally I had my chance. Pumping her hand up and down my shaft while flicking her tongue over my dick head, Sister Dick greedily sucked my dick. I groaned sharply and warned her that I was about to cum. Grinning wickedly Sister Dick suddenly stuck her finger up my ass while sucking my long dark dick.

For some reason, this caused me to erupt, man. I came louder and more passionately than ever before, that's for damn sure. The cum shot out of my dick like a cannon, and Sister Dick's beautiful face got drenched in my cum. I looked at her, bit my lip and apologized profusely for shooting my cum on her face. A lot of females find that shit offensive, and I didn't want Sister Dick to get the wrong impression of me. Do a woman wrong in the bedroom and she won't return for more. Grinning, Sister Dick winked at me and sucked every last drop of my cum. Fun times, the lady said, laughing. I sighed in relief. Man, am I having a good day or what?

The name is Bernard Adewale, by the way. I am a student at the University of Toronto, in the criminal justice program. I hope to work in law enforcement someday. Like a lot of brothers out there, I find white girls absolutely fascinating. As one of a few black men in the ward of the local Mormon Church, I'm surrounded by them every day. I'm six-foot-one, lean and dark-skinned, so I cannot escape the white gaze. My parents, Muriel and Antoine Adewale moved to the City of Toronto, Ontario, from their hometown of Kano, Nigeria, in 1989. I was born in Mississauga on February 7, 1990. As a first-generation Nigerian Canadian, I feel at odds with the society in which I was born.

In Ontario, Canada, not a day goes by that a person of color isn't reminded that he or she is the cultural "other". That's simply the way of things in Canadian society, at least for the moment. Never mind that in Canada's major cities, from Ottawa to Toronto, from Montreal to Calgary, from Vancouver to Edmonton, the birthrate of non-white immigrants is skyrocketing while white demographics are plummeting. That's the dirty secret of the white community. The one thing they're not discussing out loud.

The demographics of Canada are changing faster than anyone would have anticipated. There's not much the Conservative party and its racist cronies can do about it either. The Arabs, the Africans, the Asians, the Hispanics and all the other so-called minorities, including Aboriginal Canadians, are having way more offspring than the European Canadians. Someday soon, Canada will be a mostly non-white entity, at least in the major cities. The small towns will remain isolated, lily-white enclaves of narrow-mindedness. I don't care, since you couldn't pay me to move there. I'm an urban kind of guy.

As I lay next to Sister Dick, I thought about all the twists and turns that my life has taken lately. I'm having an affair with a white female member of my church. This definitely goes against the principles of the Christian faith and what I was taught by the Book of Mormon. Charlotte Dickinson of Lubbock, Texas, the young woman I playfully refer to as Sister Dick, is a lot of fun but when her mission ends she'll return to Texas. Ontario is my home. I am Canadian. We're from different worlds. I'm the Canadian son of African immigrants and Sister Dick is the daughter of American rednecks. It would never work. Still, I refuse to feel regret. I'll just enjoy the good times until we go our separate ways. That's life.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers