Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 08

Story Info
A First Time for Everything.
5.4k words
4.73
19.1k
7

Part 8 of the 42 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: A First Time for Everything

I saw Jimmy looking at the huge stack of boxes and dresses hanging on racks filling the suite's living room.

"That's... that's quite a lot of clothes, Jimmy."

And it really was, over a hundred thousand dollars worth. Every tight fitting piece did it's best to accentuate whatever physical charms I had.

If people had told me a few days ago that I was going to have that much clothing I would have laughed in their faces. But then, I never expected to make love to the wonderful man standing near me the first night I met him, either.

Although I was a virgin the previous day, I made up in enthusiasm what I lacked in experience. Besides, I thought to myself, there were no bad habits to break.

Jimmy looked at me and smiled. "And every penny was worth it just to see the look on your face but there's no way this is going to fit into a Hummer."

Calling his flight crew at the Coast Guard air station just south of the city, he indicated that he was going to need a clean van to come along.

"How long to get here?"

There was some conversation from the other end but I couldn't hear it.

"No, I'm good. It will be just the two of us so we can put a lot of these boxes and such in the back of the plane. Call me when you're about five minutes out. Thanks."

"Jimmy, how long do we have?"

"A little over a half hour before we have to leave the room. Why? Do you want to watch TV or something?"

I licked my lips in a manner that I hoped was sensual and started pulling him back to the bedroom.

"Or something..." I said, as I sat him down on the edge of the bed. I knelt down on the thick rug and reaching out, slowly unzipped his pants. Reaching in, I pulled out his dick which was already becoming hard to the touch.

Looking at it up close, I was somewhat daunted. Using the internet, I found out the average size was between 5 and 6 inches and even though that's what it probably was, it was still in my face waiting.

"Look who wants to come out and play..." I teased, slowly stroking it. I licked it for a few moments, running my tongue from the head down the shaft and to his balls.

I licked his balls and sucked one into my mouth.

I could feel him tense up. I thought I was doing something wrong but then he panted, "Oh, God, that's fantastic."

"Lift up a bit," I said and then pulled his pants and shorts off and onto the floor.

I guess I wasn't so bad after all.

I wanted to him to feel my lips so I only opened my mouth just enough to slide his dick in and let it rest on my tongue. I could taste him but didn't know what to compare it to, the whole experience so different from anything I've ever done before. There was just a little saltiness to it.

I realized later that it was from the liquid nature provided to ease his dick into my pussy.

So much for the appetizer.

I knew it was time to hurry up a little and so began rubbing his dick with my tongue, pushing it up and back to my throat with one hand while I held his balls with my other.

I tried not to gag but I did anyway and tried to relax.

Suddenly he gave a little push and his dick entered back into my throat.

I felt rather stretched out and couldn't breathe but it was my idea in the first place and knew I had to get it done right, if not for him for myself. With enough practice I knew I would do better.

"You're OK, Kaylyn, just relax. You can breathe... just breathe through your nose..."

I tried to calm down, the whole time his hard dick filling my mouth and seemingly blocking my throat.

Jimmy put his hands on my head and gently pulled his dick back.

I could breathe again! It was such a relief. I actually thought I was going to pass out there on the rug. That would have been so embarrassing for me; I wouldn't have known what to do or what he could possibly think about me.

I took his dick and pumped it several times and some of his semen started to shoot out. I had never seen anything like this up close for real. It was amazing how it worked.

"Kaylyn, you don't have to."

"I want to, Jimmy... just give me a second to get it right. I want to take deep... for you."

I took the time to take several deep breaths and get ready for another try. I looked at him and gave him a nervous smile and then licked my lips one more time.

I moved forward once more and this time was able to push it all the way through and down my throat. God, what a slut I had become with him!

Yesterday at the boutique I had pleasured him right there in the fitting area.

At the time I knew I wasn't ready to 'deep-throat' him but I was determined to do it this morning one way or the other.

I pulled back just a bit and took a deep breath and then moved forward again and it slid down my throat. I let my teeth gently scrape across his skin and his moans of encouragement told me that he liked it.

My left hand was bracing me on his knee and the other one was stroking the part that I thought was just was too long to fit. Several times I had to put my fingers on his cum that was around my lips and spread it on his dick because my hand was drying out his skin.

My hair must have started blocking his view because he put his hands on my hair and pulled it back out of the way. I remember thinking at the time that my expensive hair styling was dead and gone.

Feeling him start to swell and twitch I grabbed his dick with both hands and pulled it all the way back inside as he gushed down my throat for what seemed forever. My nose was against his hair and it tickled so much that I almost started to giggle.

He shook several times as he rubbed the back of my head with both his hands still tangled in my curls.

When I thought he was finished, I pulled back and began licking him clean. I found that for some reason I really liked the taste of his cum and wondered how quickly I had become so addicted to his taste.

A thought flew through my head... was it just him or would any good looking well-endowed man affect me the same way?

Truthfully, I didn't want to ever find out. He loved and excited me enough, no... so much that I wouldn't consider straying and from a personally selfish reason, why would I ever want to give up the lifestyle he had provided for me?

Damn! In the space of only two and a half days I had not only become Jimmy's personal slut but I was also thinking like a call-girl.

Whatever happened to the innocent virgin girl I had been only two days ago? I guess she was lost and gone back in San Francisco. She could stay there as far as I was concerned.

I went into the bathroom and wet a washcloth to wipe him completely clean and then washed my face and rinsed out my mouth. No sense in letting the world know what a slutty cocksucker I had become.

Five minutes later a group of hotel bellman began taking the clothing downstairs to the lobby.

Almost an hour after his call to the air station a tan Hummer and a dark blue van pulled up in front of the hotel and a very handsome Marine officer walked in.

"Good afternoon, Colonel."

"Good afternoon, Lieutenant Leveran. This is Miss Trent; she'll be accompanying us back to Los Angeles. These are all hers."

Leveran looked incredulously at all the boxes and plastic-covered clothes on hangers.

"Good afternoon, Miss Trent. I'll be right back."

I had noticed there was no 'saluting' between the men. Was it because he wasn't in the Marines anymore or in uniform or was it... what the hell did I know about the military?

Leveran left the hotel lobby and quickly returned with two others to supervise the bellmen loading the van.

"All right, let's get this stuff loaded and be careful about it."

Finally my entire wardrobe had been taken to the van and I then really felt my new life was starting... that everything up to this moment had just been preparation... the legal secretary position with Kevin, the crazy interview with Jimmy... even the fantastic sex we had, it was all just for this.

"Miss Trent, Colonel Crowell... Are you ready to go? Good. We should get there in plenty of time."

I sat in the back seat; Jimmy sat in the front with the lieutenant.

"How long do you think it will take to get back to the field?" Jimmy asked.

"Well, considering traffic, about an hour 'till you're wheels up," answered Leveran.

I, caught up in my own dreams, just heard the last part.

Just who was my Jimmy? My Jimmy... was that who he was? Considering what we've done since meeting, I certainly was his Kaylyn. Every time I thought about him, whatever image I had of him changed to fit the new information.

Even though he had told me a lot of personal stuff I still felt I was missing the whole picture... I was too close to the center.

He could call the Marines for a ride, had a plane on a government airfield and bought things without thinking about the price...

That was amazing enough but as I soon found out, nothing compared to what would happen later.

Heading south through the heavy traffic on the 101 we eventually reached the airfield. The lieutenant held out his military identification; after checking his list the armed guard opened the gate and waved us through.

Jimmy pointed out to me a white Gulfstream V sitting off to the side with two men in uniform standing nearby. As soon as the two vehicles stopped they came forward to retrieve the purchases of the morning. The men eventually finished carrying the packages onto the plane and drove away in the van.

"Kaylyn, why don't you get on board, I'll be there in a minute. If you want anything to snack on, we have a refrigerator on board with some goodies."

As I left, I could hear the lieutenant say, "Your wife sure loves you, I can tell."

The remark must have caught Jimmy off guard for just a moment... what would he say? That he only met me a few days earlier?

Were my feelings for him so obvious that even this man could see them?

"Why, thank you very much. I love her, I hope, just as much."

I knew he had enjoyed the 'deep-throat' I had given him just that morning.

I didn't know shit, I thought.

I walked down the center aisle of the Gulfstream running my hand over the smooth leather seat backs. My many boxes were on the floor in the back and most of the seats.

Jimmy entered the plane's cabin and took a seat watching me explore the plane.

I was wearing a $1500 splotched black and white silk dress that just reached to my knees.

Wearing a new pair of leather high heels and a set of turquoise earrings I had hoped I was a vision that would quicken his desire for me.

I couldn't wait to see what happened when I sat down and the dress would ride up my thighs.

"If you sit on the left side you can see San Francisco when we leave."

I sat down in the front set of seats facing the rear of the plane.

"Why, thank you. Will we leave soon?"

"In a short bit, don't forget your seatbelt."

As I had hoped, the dress did ride up a bit on my thighs, giving him the private show I had wanted.

Jimmy closed and locked the cabin door and knocked on the cockpit wall.

"OK, gentlemen, let's go home."

He sat down facing me across the club four-seat layout.

"Jimmy, this is the first time I've ever flown."

"Looks like there'll be a lot of firsts for you now, Kaylyn."

My mind ran wild with thoughts. I would keep sleeping with you on top of the list, Jimmy. Was I that... I couldn't help it. I had really liked him, no, somehow I knew I really did love him, especially after yesterday.

"The last two nights have been everything I had ever hoped for."

I tingled, remembering his hands as they had roamed during the night's passion. I giggled to myself like a schoolgirl on her first date, my face turning red.

I could just about hear the two Navy aviators finishing their pre-flight checks.

"...second engine started, transponder on ...hydraulics checked, APU's on..."

I looked across to my Jimmy. He smiled back at me, his eyes seeming to promise anything and everything. I tried to push whatever insecurities were lurking in my subconscious clean out of the plane and wanted so desperately to leave them behind me.

"...and Miss Kaylyn, Colonel, one time from the flight deck, we'd like to welcome you aboard... we're going to be underway momentarily.... sit back relax and enjoy the flight.

Please remember to fasten your seat-belts... since we'll be flying along the coast, life jackets are located in the front and rear of the plane."

The engines on the jet spooled up and increased in noise.

"...cleared to taxi to runway heading..."

We taxied out to the end of the runway and the pilot announced that we were cleared right after a Japan 747 left SFO.

"Navy 37, you are cleared for take-off. Best wishes to the colonel and a safe trip home for all of us."

The plane sat still for a moment at the end of the runway as the engines reached full power and then it began to roll faster and faster down the rubber-streaked runway, bumping around a little along with way.

"100 knots... V-1, rotate... V-2... gear up.

"Hang on, Kaylyn, this is the fun part. Look out your window, you can wave goodbye to the city."

"Tower, Navy 37 wheels up... Thank you, tower. See you next time."

The jet swooped from the ground and entered its natural element. I tightly gripped the seat arms and carefully peeked out the window as San Francisco was quickly left behind and far below.

Within moments we flew over the Bridge and out to the ocean, the jet's engines humming along in the background. I looked down on the colorful fishing boats along the coast and then they disappeared in the summer fog.

Some color was beginning to come back to my face as I settled back into the soft leather seat and my breathing slowed to normal.

"That was fantastic! You do this often, don't you, Jimmy?"

"It depends on what's going on, Kaylyn... This time I had a meeting with Kevin and you know the rest. I was able to combine some business..." he smiled at her, "with some pleasure.

We should land about an hour from now unless we see something interesting. LA to Frisco... by the time we get up to cruising altitude it's time to come back down.

Anything in the western states, if I can I usually take a Gulfstream, even to Hawaii as long as the number of people going is small; for longer flights to Europe, Asia or Australia or with a larger crowd we use a 767. I have one that we use for Corporation business. It flies higher and has the range although this one does quite well when it has to."

"They said Navy 37... what does that mean?"

"Although this plane is the Corporation's private plane it has a military designation because sometimes I use it for military transport."

"What am I to you, Jimmy? Am I to be your lover, your mistress or what?"

Jimmy sat there, his face becoming red.

"What are you to me? I know what I want you to be?"

"I'm whatever you want me to be, Jimmy, but I need to know what that is."

He sat there for a moment looking out the cabin window at the empty sky.

"Kaylyn, I want to marry you. I want to marry you so much. I want to marry you as soon as I can but I wanted to ask you in a romantic setting, not running around San Francisco or in a hotel bedroom.

You deserve better and when we get home I'm going to take care of it. Believe me... please."

Jimmy stood up in the aisle.

"I'm being a poor host." He went to the small refrigerator at the back of the plane and took out a six-pack of A&W and bags of snacks.

He took one of the drinks and opened it and offered it to me. I smiled but shook my head 'no', afraid I might spill on my new dress.

"Look, sweetheart, there's Monterey down there. Have you ever read Jack London?"

"Yes, I have... my father gave me the love for books at a very early age. He would read classics to me every night.

We almost never watched television. I don't even have one now."

I think that's going to change now, though, I thought.

"He said that if you can read, any book can take you anywhere or teach you anything you want to know.

I remember the story about the marine biologist who was living in Monterey. His friends decided to throw him a birthday party but he wasn't even there and his house was soon filled with hundreds of escaped frogs.

Everyone was so drunk they almost burned his house down. I laughed so hard I couldn't stop all night after that one and before I knew it, it was morning. London had a great sense of humor.

I'm sorry I'm just talking away... I guess I'm a little nervous."

He whispered, "Kaylyn, you're wonderful... don't let anyone tell you differently. That's one of my favorites, too. Maybe next year we can go to the Monterey Pop Festival. Would you like that?"

"Yes, I would. That would be wonderful. Thank you."

"Listen, I don't know how many times I have to tell you, I wouldn't have ever offered you this position if I didn't have full confidence with you. I believe you are a very special, intelligent person whom I happen to be in love with."

"I... Uh-oh... I would like to say goodbye to Kevin again, if that's all right?"

"Here's my BlackBerry, give him a call. You'll have one soon enough."

"Thank you...

Hello... may I speak to Kevin please... this is Kaylyn Trent. Yes, I'll wait."

Turning toward him I said, "She needs to work on her phone..."

"Hello, Kevin? It's Kaylyn. I wanted to call and say thank you again. I will never forget what you've done for me. Yes... yes... yes, I'm afraid so. Yes, it was very upsetting... yes, I really was scared but I now know that Jimmy would never let anything happen to me... yes, it's Jimmy, now.

I don't know, I haven't thought that far ahead. I have to call him 'Colonel', though, when there are other people around. Yes, I know. I will... wait a minute; he wants to talk to you. Goodbye."

I passed the phone back.

"Kevin, how are you? Yes, I know... I know... what's wrong with 'Jimmy'? ...don't forget you'll be getting a call from the SFPD. Very nice people... you'll be handling anything dealing with those I almost... right... I'll talk to you later in the week. Goodbye."

As the plane continued down the coast Jimmy spoke quietly.

"When we get to Malibu we'll get you settled in with your apartment there and then go shopping for some furniture. You'll be the first person to live there so it's empty except for the flatscreens... and, of course, the kitchen appliances.

When I say empty I'm not kidding; there's not even a rug in there!

I think you'll like the view and my room is right next down the hall.

We're going to be closer than most married couples, I hope."

When I heard that I felt so much better for it meant more to me than the promise of an engagement.

"Your position with me will be as my right hand man... woman, whatever...you know what I mean. And as far as our lives go there can be no secrets between us. Is that clear?

We're going to work as one person from here on out. I will have no secrets from you, except for military matters until you get your clearances and you are going to have no secrets from me. Are you still on board with that?"

"Yes, Jimmy."

My mind raced again through the future. 'Closer than most married couples...' That evening, I hoped to show him all my secrets... I hoped that he wouldn't have his heart devastated again.

Miriam's death, that was horrific. I needed this man... and I needed this man to be happy.

I looked out the window at the Pacific so far, far below.

"How high are we, anyway?"

"About four miles up, I think. Why?"

I smiled and took his hands into mine, trying to not look like a fool.

"I hear there's club... something about being a mile high. You know anything about that?"

He laughed and pulled me up and took me to the back of the plane where there was a three-person sofa on each side of the cabin.

12