Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 09

Story Info
Changing our name but not our game.
4k words
4.66
15.7k
3

Part 9 of the 42 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: Changing our name but not our game

A golf cart had arrived to take us on a tour around the building before stopping at the entry way.

"You're going to like this place. In some ways it's like a really nice resort that you can stay in forever and make it your own...

We have daily laundry service and housekeeping and unless you're hungry at some crazy hour we have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the cafeterias around the building. There's one for each wing.. Sometimes this place gets the better of me.

Let's go up and see your new room."

He had put his arm around my waist to establish our relationship openly for anyone who might have been watching.

We had taken the elevator to the ninth floor gallery that was open for the next ten stories. The huge space had a magnificent view of the ocean to the west.

"When we have parties or a Corporate dinner, it is in here. Your room will be up there... can you see the balcony? Mine's next to yours.

On this side all the way over there to the south, that's where your office will be. I wanted to keep the work away from the private quarters so you'd have a feeling of actually going home."

We then took the elevator up another nine floors and entered the hallway.

As soon as I saw it, I thought that his isn't like a hotel at all; it's more like a large hallway in someone's house. I had felt comfortable already.

Ahead had been two women wearing light blue uniforms waiting near a doorway.

"Mrs. Sue Anne Turner, facilities supervisor... Mrs. Peggy Hillman, she's the housekeeping manager for this wing's residential floors. Here's your room. Let's see."

Sue Anne slid a key card and the door unlocked.

Jimmy pushed it open and stood back. I entered the one bedroom apartment and looked around.

I soon saw that my idea of a couple of rooms and Jimmy's were quite different. I was going to have to realize that he did everything in a big way.

I was already thinking of him as the 'colonel' here... that as good, I thought at the time.

On the left side of the entryway there was a small, fully equipped kitchen.

"Most, if not all of your meals will be in one of the cafeterias but sometimes you may want to eat quietly here or with a friend."

I saw the smile on Sue Anne's face. She seemed to know who that friend would be and what we would be doing.

Jimmy continued talking although I admit that I wasn't paying much attention to what he said. I had been too busy looking at his crotch and wondered just when I could pull his dick out and swallow it.

I honestly didn't know why whenever I was with him all I thought of was sex, any kind of sex... well, that's not quite true; at the time there was still one cherry that he had not plucked yet.

Today, I look back on it and think he was hesitant to ask and I, despite my quest to fuck my brains out, was still a sexual novice. That day had been our third together and although we had made love four times and fucked at least six, I had not considered doing back there before.

In truth, though, the more I looked at his crotch the more the idea of it intrigued me.

Jimmy had continued talking oblivious that my mind had been so far, far away I could have been in Star Wars.

"We will eat in a different one each meal so that we can talk with the people and we can learn who you are. It sometimes works better than having a meeting."

Next to the kitchen there was a small laundry room. Further ahead on the left were the dining area and the living room. The wall at the far end of the room had French doors at the time leading outside to a covered terrace offering a view of the sea.

To the right at the time, the bedroom had a large wall to wall closet and more doors opening to the terrace. From the bedroom there had been a bathroom which a shower and a Jacuzzi.

The terrace itself still has a spacious area for plants and patio furniture.

"There's no rug, yet. We didn't know if anyone would ever stay here and so we didn't want to put down a color that would not be pleasing to whoever was lucky enough to move in. We'll take care of that today. It'll be done by this evening."

He turned to me, holding both my hands in his.

"Do you like it?"

I had looked into his eyes, hugging him with all my heart.

All the while I had been half-listening to what was being said, I thought to myself that I would do whatever Jimmy wanted.

For the first time since my parents died, I had felt safe and wanted and gave thanks to God. Thank you, God, oh, thank you I had prayed at the time.

God hadn't been listening to me then and he doesn't seem to be listening to me now.

"I know we haven't eaten so let's have something to eat downstairs and then we'll go furnish your place. Is that all right?"

"Yes, Colonel, sir!"

I had smartly saluted and walked to the door.

We took the stairs down to the second floor and entered the cafeteria. Inside the rich smells of a bar-be-que greeted us.

"Cool," he happily had said, "today's bar-be-que day. Every day is different. Let's get something to eat, shall we?"

He led me over to the serving tables. On one there were grilled sirloins, beef and pork ribs, chili with and without beans. On another there were different types of bread and a huge bowl of salad.

Over in the corner there was a refrigerator with ten different types of drinks and nearby a woman who would make ice cream desserts.

Those had been good days, back in the beginning before it had all come apart so quickly and cruelly.

Picking up two trays, he handed me one and put a couple of plates, silverware and some large napkins on it. I followed him around, sampling a little of this and a little of that.

Even though the room had been crowded with his employees, we had no problem finding a table in the corner.

I looked at my plate and wondered how I was going to eat all that food.

On the flight down I had known that eating as I had done the day before would put on the weight faster than I would realize. I had a good idea that I was probably going to be sitting down most of the day.

I had foolishly thought that if possible, I was going to do as much work standing up as I could... and there was that morning exercise he had spoken about. With all the military types that had been there I soon knew it's going to be hard to keep up with them.

I hadn't see anyone anywhere in the building overweight or smoking or drinking beer, for that matter. The healthy lifestyle was ingrained in the heart of the corporation.

I soon found myself exercising each night until I could do the morning one without falling apart.

The conversation had drifted from one topic to another and ended with a discussion about an upcoming trip to Hawaii for the holidays.

"This food is really good."

"There doesn't seem much point in eating anything other kind. Hang on a minute."

He had waved one of the cafeteria women over and then stood up to make introductions.

Kaylyn Alessa Jennifer Lane Trent... that was one long name and it had made sense that I had been using only my first and last name when Jimmy met me... but there was a nagging bother in the back of my head...

On the flight south to Point Magu, before we had gone to the back of the plane and I joined the 'mile-high' club, I had been thinking long and hard about my time in San Francisco and had decided that it was filled with too many uncomfortable memories.

The truth of the matter it still is to this very day.

It was on that flight to what has become my home that I decided to make as clean a break as possible from my old life.

I had eventually called Kevin the next morning and asked him if just changing the usage of my name would be enough to stand up legally in any contracts I would have to sign. From all the work I had done for him I had a feeling that it shouldn't create too much of a problem for me.

He said that since I was actually using part of my legal name what I wanted to do was fine and would cause no problems as long as there was no fraud involved.

Given all the money that was flowing in and out of the corporation I completely understood why that would be a concern.

I still remember that afternoon as if it were yesterday. I had met with Jimmy and told him what I had done and why and wished to be known as 'Alessa Jennifer Lane' from then on... or, I laughed, until we were married and then I could be Mrs. James Crowell.

His response was the same as it had been the last two days... whenever I was within arm's reach and we were alone, he pulled me into a tight embrace and kissed me. He caressed my dark-honey skin as I squirmed with his touch.

If we had been anywhere near something flat, whether a bed, a floor or even the wall I knew we would have moving together so fast that my clothes probably would had needed cleaning.

I know now that sometimes wishing for something is worse than never dreaming of it in the first place. I was such a naïve, simple woman back then and my heart paid the price for my simple desire of a husband who loved me more than life itself.

I still find it hard to believe how our romance was destroyed so easily and I was left to raise a child almost by myself. If it had not been for the unbelievable support of my friends I would have been at such a complete loss I would have committed suicide, taking my unborn child with me.

Between kisses, Jimmy said my new name several times and that he liked the way it felt in his mouth just, as he joked my "pussy did rubbed against his face".

I do remember that he said my name was now as exotically romantic as he saw me to be. Given the number of times we had fallen into bed in that short time I had to agree with him. Since he said he was only going to call me names like 'Darling and Sweetheart' he was happy with whatever I wanted to call myself.

He had been a fantastic lover and even today I realize what I had lost.

Those days are still the best time of my life and although other wonderful things have happened in my life since, none of them compare to the excitement of that first love in my life.

And so, that day I finally closed away my previous wretched life and started the journey to whatever I have become today.

"Holly, good morning. How are you today?"

"Very well, Colonel. What may I do for you?"

"Mrs. Holly Dagan... Miss Alessa Jennifer Lane. I'll be introducing her a little later, probably tomorrow morning or so. She is my executive assistant on the commercial side.

What's for dinner tonight? I know I should have checked the menu but we just got in from San Francisco.

Kaylyn, Holly is our food services manager. She is fantastic. She makes the fuel that keeps this entire place running."

"Oh, Colonel, you're so funny. Tonight we're having lasagna and tomorrow for lunch will be Mexican, unless you would like something else."

"Oh, no, you're the boss around here. Alessa, Holly makes the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever eaten. Those you can get all day.

If you want some for a late snack just bring a plate up with you before... what time are you shutting down at night?"

"Unless there's something special happening we close down at nine so we can get everything cleaned and ready for the morning crew.

Is there anything else you would like?"

"No, just keep cooking like this and I'll die a happy man. Alessa, do you want to take some cookies with us? We can get some to go."

"While that would be wonderful, I think I'm going to pass right now."

"I'm very please to meet you, Ms. Dagan."

"Are you ready to go?"

"I have to stop at the ladies' room first, please." I had needed to go because I had an itch that needed to be scratched and that was the best excuse I could think of.

"I'll show you where the nearest one is."

He had held out his hand to me sending new tingles up my arm straight to my heart and we left the cafeteria.

The usual conversation noise in the dining room dropped as everyone watched us leave. News travels fast and the fact that the colonel had found a lady, especially one as exotic as I seemed to be, was known throughout the building before we left for Santa Monica.

Even though there quite a few African-Americans employed there, you'd have thought they never saw a black woman before. Later, I realized that they had never seen a woman with Jimmy.

I had gone into the stall and made sure the door was locked. As swiftly as I could I unbuttoned my black and white dress, hung it up on the hook, pulled down my panties and plunged three fingers into my already leaking pussy.

With my thumb rubbing my clit and my hand moving harder in and out I soon came, my body shaking until it almost hurt.

I can still remember how good it felt even now. I had soon worked myself into that private place that only Jimmy had shown me before and as I had closed my eyes thinking of his dick I shuddered so hard the memory still remains with me today.

Even now I can't understand why I was feeling and acting the way I was. It remained a mystery to me for many years.

It took a little longer for the news to reach all levels of the military wing but I eventually found out that when it did Major Maria Paras, USMC reacted by closing her office door, picking up the flower vase with the fresh roses delivered just that morning and throwing it across the room to shatter on the wall.

"Damn it!" she exclaimed. "I can't fucking believe it!"

After a shocked moment of silence her aide rushed in to see what had happened.

One look from Paras and she hastily retreated back to her own desk.

When that information had reached me through the grapevine and let's be honest, all companies have a grapevine, I wondered what had happened to Filomina Cottone.

I was told that she and Paras constantly switched off locations as circumstances changed and I could expect to see one or the other most of the time but probably never together.

It seemed like Clark Kent and Superman.

"Sue Anne, the lady you met upstairs, will be coming with us. She has photos and diagrams of each room to help you decide what you want and what will work. This should be fun.

On the way back we'll stop and get some regular working clothes and some off-time clothes though I don't think we're going to have too much of that right now. There's a lot of stuff already going on.

We have to get you up to speed as soon as possible and there are several projects I want to start and then, of course, you're going to get your MBA. I've arranged for the professors to meet us here. With your intelligence it should be a piece of cake.

Am I going too fast? While it will be hectic for a while, don't worry, you'll be great.

I have faith in you. This is our commercial future here. All these people depend on us, me and you and you'll get the satisfaction of rebuilding Southern California with me as well as... well, let's be honest, soon you're going to be my wife. It's going to work."

Jimmy then pulled out his BlackBerry.

"Sue Anne, are you ready? Good... I see... you're right. See you downstairs in a few. Kay... I mean, Alessa, let's go."

There had been two silver-gray SUVs outside and we got into the second SUV with Sue Anne.

We immediately starting talking about colors, furniture and drapery and Jimmy tuned us out and took a nap.

Military life had drummed into his head to take a nap whenever possible, eat when you can since you'd never know when you had to stay up all night or when your next meal will be... or, in our case, fuck when you can.

The driver, Rico, gently nudged him awake. We had arrived at the furniture store.

Jimmy seemed glad that I was smiling and happy.

Once again the conflicting emotions in my mind had begun battling in my mind demanding some decision that I thought I couldn't seem to make... was afraid to make...

We had been having constant unprotected sex since the first time in San Francisco and I started counting days since my last and thought to myself, 'Oh, shit... it can't be...'

The men in the first SUV had gotten out and I saw guns beneath their windbreakers.

I tried to act as if that was a normal thing to see and knew that it would be as long as I was with the him.

Damn, I remembered thinking at the time, when he had been talking about security he had not been joking.

I had bet myself he wished he had these men with him in San Francisco. No wonder he had said he was never making that mistake again.

And yet, he did all right by himself, didn't he? What a man Jimmy was.

I smiled looking back at the previous days. What an experience I had!

Sue Anne and I had walked around the store four times, stopping here and there, followed by a mousy-looking clerk with a laptop taking notes.

Frequently, we would look at room diagrams and take out a tape measure to size something.

When we had arrived at the bedroom furniture, I saw a king sized bed I liked and lay down on it and started to bounce as hard as I could. Then I realized how strange it must have looked to her and tried to stop but the bed kept moving for a while.

When I looked at her I noticed she had a large smile on her face and she then winked at me.

"Miss Alessa, are you satisfied with these? We can look somewhere else but this store is the one we always use.

I don't know if the colonel spoke to you about his partnership ventures but this is my store, along with him, of course and for Malibu it's always cost plus.

Besides, you know who to complain to if you don't like something!"

"Sue Anne, may I call you that? Sue Anne, this is a wonderful place and I'm happy with our choices. Really..."

"OK. I'll make the calls now. Just a moment, please."

She pulled out her BlackBerry and speed dialed her assistant in Malibu.

"OK, you ready to take this down? Good. Light sky blue for the walls... yes, that's number 3476. A very light green for the rug... make sure it's the thick one... white trim... I want some nice house plants, maybe a couple – three small palms?"

Sue Anne had looked at me for approval and I nodded.

"Kitchen, white, match the cabinets. I want everything done by 8 tonight, including getting the furniture in and the paint smell out, got it? All right, I'll be heading back with the trucks, should be there in about an hour or two. Fine... see you then.

Miss Alessa, as you heard we should have everything ready by tonight. You'll like it I'm sure. I'll see you later."

Sue Anne left her manager to supervise everything being loaded into the trucks.

The colonel took me shopping for what he had called 'regular' clothing at a local Wal-Mart. What a change that had been!

From the incredibly expensive boutique up north to the store I had been trying to escape all my life.

Ah, what the fuck difference would it make, anyway?

"This one's on you, Alessa. It will automatically be deducted from your monthly which eventually you will oversee for everyone through our accountants... that will be one of your responsibilities."

Accompanied by two security men I picked through the clothes racks looking for comfortable clothes and shoes.

Jimmy and two others had gone to look at the die-cast toy cars that had just come on the market. They were exquisitely done but foreign models, for some reason, outnumbered American cars five to one. The ones that were mostly American were a different size than what he had been interested in.

Even today, I remember somebody had made a very bad business decision. You have to sell to your market, not try and create one that won't work. That's too bad, those cars were very nice.

Maybe I ought to buy the company... for him? Maybe... I'll just write a letter offering to buy them... see what they say.

He had filled the cart with different cars. He told me later that night when we stopped to have a juice break he thought about how nice they were going to look on his model railroad on the floor above the top living wing.

12