Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 18

Story Info
She was like a walking wet-dream.
2.7k words
4.68
12.1k
3

Part 18 of the 42 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18

She was like a walking wet-dream

Afternoon, Friday, July 27th

Berber Point Naval Air Station Hospital, Hawaii

Lt. Robert Osborne....

I went upstairs. Paras saw me with the laptop case hanging from my arm and her eyes widened in terror.

"Oh, God, I forgot all about that. Thank you, thank you..."

She took the case from me as if it was made of solid gold and hugged it to her chest. There had to have been something on it much more important than just some travel photos.

I took her further upstairs to the general's room. This time, however, there were armed Marine guards posted at the door. It took several minutes of arguing and another set of phone calls until we were allowed into the room.

As we entered, there was a nurse checking the general's vital signs while various medical machines beeped, whooshed or glowed with numbers and lines bobbing up and down.

I saw the magazines on the table next to the chair and could tell that the nurse was going to be there as long as the general was.

'At least they're taking this seriously,' I had thought. 'Whatever we had been doing out there must have succeeded and now this.'

"Has there been any change?" I asked.

I glanced at Paras hoping that she was in better shape than earlier.

"Yes, Lieutenant," the nurse said. She acknowledged the Colonel... "He's physically stable now, his signs are good and we're just waiting for the drugs to wear off and he wakes up. I will be here the whole time. It will still be a couple of hours before he wakes."

I had felt so much better then. Although I did not have that much contact with him, Phelps told me that the general was, in his words, 'a stand-up guy.'

The two of them must have had some interesting conversations on the flight out to the carrier because Phelps confided in me that Crowell, in Phelps' opinion, was more important than half the Navy and Marine brass put together.

The phone in my pocket began to vibrate. I pulled it out, looked at the number and remembered it was the cute Japanese nurse's phone.

"Hello?"

"Is this Lieutenant Osborne? This is John at The Corporation in Malibu. I want to know what is happening, please... and to tell you that Miss Alessa is taking the Gulfstream to bring both the general and Colonel Paras home. Arrangements have already been made at Berbers Point."

"Well, John, we'll know more in a couple of hours when he wakes up. His condition is stable and his signs look good. I'm here with the colonel. I'll put her on."

I handed the phone to Paras who began to speak rapidly into the phone. She was beginning to take charge again which was a great relief for me.

Even though I was a fighter pilot responsible for millions of dollars of flying machine blasting through the air at impossible speeds, I was still only a lieutenant and so far down the list it had been hard to find anyone to help us out.

Several minutes later, she handed the phone back.

"They'll be here in about five-six hours which will put it into the middle of the night here. I know she'll want to come here immediately. Shoot, give me back the phone, quick."'

She punched the recall button and John answered.

"John, have they left yet? No... good... listen; make sure that she has her DOD credentials so she can get on the base. Are they bringing one of the doctors? ...good... call Father Rolli and tell him to get down here as soon as he can..."

She listened for a few minutes.

"On that, I'll call you back."

She handed the phone back again and sat down in the remaining chair.

"Lieutenant, could you get us some coffee? Nurse... I'm sorry... I don't know your name."

"Susan Wells."

"Susan, what do you want in your coffee? Bob, here's my Visa... get whatever you want and maybe some snacks... we're going to be here for quite a while."

I left the room; while making my way back to the hospital cafeteria, I decided to stop at Phelp's room and see how he was doing.

"Damn, Phelps, what the hell happened?"

I had sat down next to the bed looking at my friend. He had looked pretty banged up from the ejection and hitting the water had not helped.

"Damn bird strike, nothing I could do; they took out both engines. Is the general all right? I don't know what happened after I ejected and they're not telling me much of anything."

"He's still out of it. He hit something on the way out of the jet and cracked his helmet. He definitely has a concussion. They're waiting for him to wake up in a couple of hours. His people are coming out from LA.

The colonel went ballistic when you went down.

When we got to the beach..."

I was going to tell Phelps about the incident in the water but decided not to. It was a private moment between the two of us and no one's concern.

"It took a while for them to find him, his chute didn't open and he was floating face down in the water... probably got messed up when he hit the plane; I bet it was the canopy, not enough speed to blow it off before the ejection. Low level low speed ejections are always a crap shoot. When are you getting out?"

"They said tomorrow. I'm off duty for about a week, maybe ten days. My back is killing me; I think I hit some rocks or something, maybe. What about the plane?"

"Toast. It ended up in the surf and burned. I wouldn't worry about anything... you know they're going to look into it but there are about a million witnesses that saw the whole thing. I'll be back to talk to you if you want, in a while. I'm going to the cafeteria; want anything?"

"Burger and fries? Maybe, a milkshake, chocolate... healthy food in a hospital."

He started to laugh but a grimace covered his face.

"Owwww. Hurry up, will you, while I'm still alive."

I eventually reached the cafeteria, began to fill up a tray with Phelps' food and then stacked up several different sandwiches, cookies and coffees. After using Paras' card, I stopped at the ER and gave a sandwich, coffee and cookies to Sammi Nakamura, slyly checked out her fine Asian ass, went to Phillips' room, gave him his food and then went back to the general's room.

I gave some snacks to the guards, patching up any differences we may have created in our shouting match.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you," I had said, "I know you're only doing your job. But," I nodded to the room, "the colonel has been very concerned about the general and you fellows weren't even here a while ago when we first were here."

I walked into the room.

"I hope you don't mind, but I got a burger and fries and a shake for Phelps and the nurse whose phone we've been using and those guys in the hallway."

"How is he? I forgot all about him."

"He's got some back pain and will be off duty for about a week. He says it was a bird strike... took out both engines. They weren't going fast enough for the canopy to clear the jet... that's what the general hit."

"I should go see him. Can you take me to him?"

"First, Colonel, you must eat. Susan, I brought some food for you, too."

I brought a chair in from the hallway and sat down; we ate our food in silence surrounded by the sounds of the medical equipment in the room.

**********

"Lieutenant Phelps... how are you feeling?" asked the colonel.

He tried to salute but instead just groaned.

"Colonel, I'm sorry... Honest to God, there was nothing I could do... we were committed and the birds came out of nowhere. Even if I had seen them, there wasn't anything I could do. I'm so sorry."

She sat on the edge of the bed. "Lieutenant Phelps, it's all right, sometimes things just happen... or don't happen. I think it's just Fate. I hope that you will be OK. I'm glad that you... you know."

"Thanks, Colonel. It means a lot coming from you. I appreciate you coming to see me. Osborne tells me that you're all waiting for the general to wake up. I hope that he's going to get well soon.

Whatever he was bringing back has been destroyed. I hope that it wasn't anything important that can't be replaced."

"Lieutenant, don't worry about any of that; you just get well. If I don't see you again before we leave, I want to thank you for all you've done for us. I have to go now. Goodbye, Lieutenant."

She shook his hand, walked out and went back to Crowell's room and sat with the nurse. I stupidly had wondered what I was supposed to do.

"Uh, Colonel... do you need anything?"

"No, Lieutenant but thanks, anyway. I'm just going to stay here until Miss Lane arrives from Los Angeles. The priest is supposed to be here soon. When the general is fit to leave, I'll be going with them."

"OK... I'm going to leave Samantha Nakamura's phone with you, if you can see that she gets it back before you go. She's the nurse from the ER. I'll be in Phelps' room and then come back... please get some rest; there's not much you can do except wait... and pray."

I tried to sound as optimistic as possible.

I got up and walked up a floor to see Phelps.

An hour later, an orderly had arrived and said he had been sent by Nurse Nakamura to take my uniform and get it cleaned up. He held out a terry-cloth robe and waited while I stripped and took a shower in the room's bathroom.

I spent the rest of the evening there, finally falling asleep in the chair.

**********

Midnight, Saturday, July 28th

Berber Point Naval Air Station Hospital, Hawaii

A nurse shook me awake.

"Lieutenant, wake up. The people from Los Angeles are here and want to talk to you."

"Jeez... what time is it?"

"It's a little past midnight. You better hurry, they look hopping mad."

Trying to wipe the sleep from my eyes, I excused myself and went into the bathroom. I found my flight suit neatly pressed and laying on a counter along with my underwear. A new pair of boots was on the floor.

Using a disposable razor and toothbrush I found there, I shaved, brushed my teeth and washed my face.

Then, making sure I had everything I brought into the room, I followed the nurse downstairs to the general's room.

The hallway had been crowded with people. Two stern and worried looking men... when they moved, I saw they were wearing 9mm Glocks under their dark windbreakers... a Catholic priest talking with Sammi Nakamura. Several doctors were conferring with another.

Paras was speaking with a tall, I guess African-American woman with a huge halo of yellow-brown hair... then I saw that while she was indeed tall, a lot of it was from her high heels and hair. The new woman had a blanched look on her face and kept glancing over to the man lying in the bed.

Even as worried and tired she looked she was still hot. The tailored clothes she had been wearing that night exuded wealth and her body was just what single men dreamed about... probably most married men, too, and yet she seemed to be unaware of the effect she was having on the men around her. It was almost as if she refused to believe that she was beautiful.

I am still ashamed of the way I had felt about her then. She was like a walking wet-dream.

I went to the corner of the room and stood where I could calm down and not be so obvious with my erection.

It had been so long that I had a woman that my body was reacting to the first beautiful woman I had seen. Why I didn't feel that way about the colonel at the time, I don't know. Maybe it was because of what I surmised about her. Maybe it was because every time I saw her, she was wearing a bulky flight suit hiding whatever femininity she possessed.

Several high-ranking Naval and Marine Corps officers were also present and there was almost no room to move. Seeing them, I decided to wait in the hallway but heard my name called. I turned and saluted.

"Lieutenant Robert Osborne, sirs."

"Before you go anywhere, we want to speak with you. Then, we'll go see Phelps."

"Yes, sir. May I wait in the hallway?" 'Ah, crap!' I remember thinking, 'the Inquisition starts!' Like that little snowflake that ends up starting an avalanche, the situation had already reached critical mass threatening to explode in our faces.

As usual, I had thought, the brass was looking for a scapegoat rather than just admit that birds and planes don't mix very well.

"Yes, that will be all right."

After a while, Paras came out with the tall incredibly beautiful woman who once again worked her erotic magic and cast a silent spell on me.

"Miss Lane, this is Lieutenant Robert Osborne whom I told you about. He is the one you were speaking with when you... anyway, he was my pilot for the trip. He's been unbelievably wonderful in helping me keep all this together."

Alessa graciously held out her hand and shook mine. My mind crackled with the imaginary electricity flowing from her to me and down to my expanding dick.

"Thank you, Lieutenant. We are indebted to you. If there's anything you ever need, contact the colonel or me. I'm serious. The colonel has told me of your actions all day, starting at the runway. Everything. I am grateful that you cared for my friend so well."

Paras looked at her, very surprised. Even under all the stress that Alessa had been feeling, the compassion she had for Paras was so evident in Alessa's eyes.

The colonel seemed to be unaware of Alessa's feelings toward her until that very moment. Both women were caught up their private hell and yet still had time to reconsider their relationship.

I thought there might have been some major tension between the two prior to this trip but I wasn't sure about anything then. Of course, now I know the real story behind their actions and how their lifestyle so drastically changed.

Alessa held out her hand and Maria took it to hers. Much, much later, Maria confided in me that was the moment when all the distrust, envy and frustration she had disappeared for her and she had begun to look at Alessa in a much different light.

Dr. Riner, whom they had brought from the Malibu complex, approached and respectfully waited just outside our circle. Whatever position Alessa had, whatever power she controlled, he clearly was deferential toward her.

"Miss Lane, Major... I mean Colonel Paras... I have good news and bad news. We can take him home within a few days and he can convalesce there... but, he's groggy and falls asleep easily... not really awake at all."

Out of courtesy, everyone left the room leaving Alessa and Maria alone with the general. In the hallway, the flag officers started questioning me about the crash.

Truth be told, I didn't know any more than anyone else and a lot less than those people that were on the beach. It was hard to see much a mile away at the end of the runway and I didn't see the birds at all. They probably were a bunch of migrant seabirds that no expected to be there.

It seemed to me that there was going to be some kind of change in the way they handled it.

**********

When all the admirals, generals, and everybody else went away, I was left with the two women and their bodyguards from Malibu, one doctor, the two nurses Sammi and Susan and several armed Marines standing in the hallway.

I quietly walked into the room as the two women sat close to the bed. Crowell looked up at them, said, "Hi...," and promptly fell asleep. The two women looked at each other in anxious fearful optimism.

Copyright @ calibeachgirl

All rights reserved, 2010