Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 21

Story Info
You WILL want to read this!
14.8k words
4.67
17.9k
3

Part 21 of the 42 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sister Golden Hair Delight Chapter 21

Fucking Good Sex and Oh So Bad Karma

Copyright @ calibeachgirl

All rights reserved, 2010

To the gentle reader,

This is a rather long chapter but I believe that you will find it well worth reading. If you do indeed enjoy it, please send me an email through the website. I promise to answer every one I receive that has a return address.

If you have suggestions, please feel free to include those. I can't promise anything because the story is sketched out pretty far in advance, but I will consider those that are possible.

Thank you.

Sophia, the calibeachgirl, Santa Monica

**********

Morning, Sunday, August 5th

I was yours the moment I saw you...

Bobby....

Even though I had only a few hours' rest, the warmth of the morning sun woke me. Where the hell WAS I? Oh, yeah, I remember now... Sayomiko! Where was she?

I slowly put one hand on the edge of the futon and pulled myself up from the floor. Sayomi was still asleep under the sheet. Standing up, I walked outside the teahouse and stretching my arms to the sky, looked at the property in the early daylight. My watch 'said' it was seven in the morning and the valley was quiet except for an occasional bird calling.

"Bobby-kun! Anata! Where are you?" She came running out of the teahouse, almost knocking me down as I turned around. I had just enough warning to step aside and grab her as she ran by, swing her around in the air and then lightly set her down in my embrace as I spun around with her.

I noticed she was wearing a very daring almost-not-there light yellow negligee over her oh-so-bare skin. I looked back toward the house wondering if her family could see us. I couldn't see the house several hundred feet farther up around the path so I believed they couldn't see us either.

I remembered thinking, 'Thank God for that... those old aunts of hers are looking for any excuse to cut my balls off.'

She wiggled out of my arms, grabbed my hands and pulled me back to the teahouse. "Bobby-kun, I am sorry for last night... I was so afraid..."

"Sayomiko, baby, don't apologize. I am your husband now and you must never apologize for being afraid... do you know how many times I have been afraid flying my plane?"

"That's different and you know it," she pouted. "Don't do that to me, Bobby-kun."

"Sayomiko... it's not different... we are all afraid about different things... and both you and I have good reason to be afraid of what we are afraid of. You know what I'm afraid of, right now?

"I'm afraid that I will get killed flying before I can get out of the Marines... that I will miss out on our life together, that I will never see our children be born and grow up... that's what I'm afraid of."

I almost broke into tears, not realizing until then that I felt that way about her so soon.

"Bobby, take me back to the teahouse... please? Oh, my, are you excited! Come to me, Anata."

She held out her arms to me. Last night, after calling each other husband and wife, our personal vows and promises made and accepted, we considered ourselves married to each other.

Whether there would be a formal ceremony, I did not know nor did I care. If she wanted one, so much the better but she seemed to be happy and that's all that mattered to me.

Sayomi....

We entered the teahouse once again. I was determined this time to go through with it. Bobby deserved more than I had given him the night before and yet he had patiently waited for me to be ready, for me to make the first move, for me to conquer my fears brought on by the almost deadly night years before.

By the time he had entered our love nest, I had lost my negligee and was only wearing a very skimpy pair of silk panties. Rubbing against the bathroom door jamb and grinding my breasts and pelvis against the wood, all the while I was looking at him with the best slutty smile I could have. I was going to do it; I knew there was no turning back for me.

Rubbing my ass with my right hand, I turned away from him and crouched down a bit until I was almost sitting on the floor and then I came back up against. I didn't know how it looked, whether it was sexy or just silly stupid but I figured that with everything that had happened with us, it was enough to stimulate him and I was right.

I turned around to face Bobby and started walking slowly in his direction, moving my left arm and hand over my breasts and down into my pussy. I pinched my nipples, watching them expand and all the while Bobby was sitting on the futon watching. I could see he was aroused by the outline of his dick through his pants.

I had never really thought about that, I was that naïve and honestly, scared ever since the gang-rape. Yes, as a nurse I had seen plenty of men's dicks but it always was in a clinical setting and those poor men were always in serious pain. The emergency room was not a place for a simple check-up and many of the people I helped had been close to death.

I could not miss his. It seemed huge to me and I had the usual 'virginal' misgivings about how it was all going to fit inside me.

"Bobby, I was yours the moment I saw you," I whispered, afraid that if I said it louder the universe would come crashing down on us.

When I reached him I turned facing away from him; he was sitting up on the edge of the futon and ran his hands around my waist just above the top of my soon-to-be-lost panties. I could only guess what possessed him; it had to be pure lust by that time and so while I turned my head and looked back and down at him, Bobby's two hands pushed up against the bottom of my ass while his lips began kissing right below the bottom of my panties.

I put my left hand on his shoulder bracing myself and then bent my left leg to open up enough for him to lick the inside of my thigh. Although I had planned out his 'seduction,' like all plans it was subject to change as soon as it started. His breathing was definitely changing and had become almost heavy and coarse like an old steam locomotive waiting to leave the station.

I slowly spun around to my left and carefully sat down on the futon next to him. He put his arms around my shoulders and as he moved in to give me a deeply erotic kiss I twisted putting my right leg over him.

"Bobby... make love to me, Bobby..." I sensed my heart beating faster. Not only was I excited with his hands roaming my skin but I also had that small fear about finally having sex with him. Would it hurt? Would he be happy with me? Would I be happy with getting fucked? Fucked? I seemed to change my way of thinking when I was in 'bed' with him.

Bobby took his left hand around and grabbed my right butt cheek and pulled me even farther over onto him. All the while he was kissing me, his left hand rubbed across my ass and he began to rock me a little back and forth as he became more and more aroused.

It was then that he grabbed my right cheek and pulled some up and squeezed it tightly. I had my first orgasm of the night. I was surprised that so little of his touching had succeeded in causing me to cum.

He squeezed me again and then SMACK! He slapped my ass! I wasn't expecting that and for a quick moment I was going to tell him to stop, that I didn't like it at all when he grabbed my ass even closer to my inner thigh and smacked me again.

I had my second orgasm right there and my shaking was enough to signal him to continue. I know now that in the bedroom, I like my ass being smacked around a little and Bobby has never raised a hand to me outside of it. How this was possible, I have no idea except that maybe the so many long years without someone to love me caused my psyche to want to experience everything possible under the stars.

He continued slapping my ass and squeezing my butt cheeks until my skin was glowing a shiny crimson from Bobby's hitting, squeezing and the perspiration that started to coat my skin.

Bobby was still searching for gold down my throat with his tongue and we ground ourselves back and forth into each other as if the world was ending in the next ten minutes and we needed to save ourselves by fucking.

His hand moved down from spanking me and centered its attention where my thighs came together, pressing the silk of my panties up and into my asshole. Bobby immediately slipped beneath the cloth and began to finger me, his hand now pushing the skimpy silk aside as if it were nothing more solid than a puffy white cloud.

Somehow, he was able to slip his thumb into my pussy as the rest of his fingers kneaded my thigh as if I were a loaf of bread waiting for the oven.

I was so moist, so wet, so hot that before I even understood what he was doing to me he had all four fingers slowly entering my pussy and pushing, pulling and stroking.

That was when I came for the third time and it was different and better than the others. He sat up, looked back at me and with his left hand stretching my panties aside and spreading me apart, Bobby put his right hand right up inside me as far as he could.

Fuck, that was so fine I knew I wanted more. It was so much better than the times I had rubbed myself in my nightly loneliness.

"Bobby, keep doing that... keep doing..." My body shook. I wasn't sure if I came or not but it felt good.

I smiled, waiting for whatever his deviant mind could think of next.

And so, with his left holding me open, his right hand began a slow rubbing against the inside of my pussy and then to my clit which had awakened on its own and was out and looking for some loving.

I thought then that turnabout was fair play and so my right hand reached up and rubbed against his own nipples.

It was then that his right middle finger began circling my petite virginal asshole, round and round and then inside a little.

"Baby, do you like this? Tell your daddy... do you like this? Who's little bad girl are you?"

"Yes, daddy... I'm your baby... are you going to fuck me or not?" At the time I thought he was taking too long, going too slowly... Bobby showed me how wrong I was. Whatever he had learned so long ago, he surely never forgot and I, the nurse, seemed to forget everything I had learned about what a man could do to a woman.

Bobby smacked me again and turned me over onto my back while moving onto the floor between my legs. Gone were my panties as he slid them down to my feet and then threw them away. It took me a while to find them later, so far did he throw them over his shoulder.

His strong hands went behind my knees and then lifted my legs up and back until he had bent them far enough that my knees were almost to my face.

I had another orgasm, the anticipation driving my own personal lust. Bobby moved down and then, oh God, he pushed his tongue into my pussy for the very first time!

"ooooooooooooooo," was the only sound that I could make, the sensation of his mouth and tongue on me so much better than any fingers either he or I had ever used.

As I began running my fingers through his hair, my right and left legs dropped over his shoulders pulling him even tighter. His right hand went up to my left breast and I was shocked at his strength as his fingers tightened around it and he gripped it, squeezing.

I would have thought it would hurt but Bobby brought something out in me... I can't explain it nor do I care to... all I know was everything he did to me and with me gave me small orgasm after small orgasm.

He told me later that all he heard coming from me then was a constant 'uhh, uhh,' as he continued to work his magic on my innocent and naïve body.

I grabbed his hand away from my breast and took his fingers into my mouth sucking and licking each finger in turn. His hand soon escaped and immediately fled back to my breast to squeeze it some more. My husband was rough and right then I wanted rough. I wanted, no I needed rough to erase the memory of the other men almost killing me that night... I needed to get what they did to me gone.

His mouth ran against my pussy the whole time he was squeezing me and I began moving my hips up and down in concert with his tongue causing another orgasm to build in my body. If he had been able to look up he would have seen a smile worthy of the Cheshire Cat.

Bobby pushed me over onto my right side and although my legs were now closed my ass was right in his face and I couldn't believe it! He was licking my asshole! That was so... so... dirty... so nasty... so fucking hot I couldn't believe it and the building orgasm I was waiting for burned through me.

What Bobby had done to me, I still don't know. He had taken a very simple-living woman and turned her into his wanton slut. Although I was in my mid-thirties, inside my head my sexuality and psyche had reverted to that of a teen-age girl's to protect me from the memory of that brutal night the Yakuza gang members had raped and almost killed me.

His mouth disappeared between my ass cheeks and I could feel his tongue probe my last secret spot... a spot I never thought anyone would see, let alone lick.

"Fuck, Bobby, what are you doing to me?" I gasped as his tongue moved inside my sphincter muscles. "Shit, Bobby... oh, fuck me, don't stop, don't you dare stop."

As wicked as what he was doing was, I didn't want him to quit and sensing what I was thinking, he continued to tongue my ass. I was so glad I had washed myself before running out to find him.

When Bobby was finished he rolled me over onto my stomach and I knelt on the futon with my ass up in the air as I looked back at him, smiling.

"Is this what you want, Anata?" I asked, wiggling my butt in his face.

He rose up onto his knees and pushed his face into my ass again. Of all the things that Bobby did to me that morning, kissing my ass was the one thing that I'll never forget 'till the day I die and vowed to make sure he would want to do it every time we had sex.

Even as I turned my head to watch, he spit on his right hand middle finger and slowly pushed it into my asshole. Ahhh, Jesus Christ! That felt good so good. I came again and again once more and knew that I was going to explore and study the ways of anal sex to make sure it was the best possible experience for both of us.

He began to finger-fuck my ass and somewhere in a lost distance I could hear myself moaning 'ah, ah' over and over. My head collapsed onto my pillow as he maintained his probing deep into my rectum. He spit on his fingers and put in another, spreading my ass wider. It was strange and different and wonderful all at the same time.

Encircling my butt with both his hands, Bobby put his face against my asshole again, kissing me and spanking me.

"Bobby.... oh, Bobby, oww, that hurts, Bobby... Hey, I didn't say to stop! Hit me again, damn it."

He got up from the floor and moved onto the futon behind me as I rolled over a little to face him, both his hands supporting him on either side of me and he 'frenched' me. In my head, the nurse in me was screaming 'stop! stop!' but the slut that he had awakened was screaming louder, 'do it! do it!' I was so fucking hot I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe anything that we were doing as he 'frenched' me with the same tongue he had pushed into my ass!

He rolled me all the way over onto my side and with his left arm hooked below my own left knee, lifted my leg up into the air. We lay there, almost spooning and looking into each other's eyes, seemed to pledge our love together again. I ran my fingers through his hair again.

He still had his clothes on for my little amateur 'bump and grind' had made his mind go blank and he had forgotten to undress but now, he hadn't forgotten how to unzip his pants. He took his hard dick out and slipped it in my pussy from behind, the cloth of his pants and zipper rubbing against my skin.

I could feel my pussy expanding, stretching wider to accept him into my body. As he was pushing deeper and deeper, stopping to make sure I was comfortable, pushing some more until he had gotten so far in I could feel his balls slap against my body.

I raised my left leg up trying to draw him inside deeper and his hand moved in to support me. We 'frenched' some more while his dick slid in and out oh so slowly. My mind no longer functioned as a logical thinking part of my body and was now devoted only to finding the best way for him to fuck me somewhere I had a hole. I had really gone over the edge and it never occurred to me what he might think in the morning... if it ever came.

If my mother could have seen us, she probably would have fainted straight away, although whenever my father would put his arms around her she would smile and find a way to quietly leave the room with him.

Bobby sped up his 'pistoning' and I heard myself moaning again in some faraway place. I hooked my ankles behind his legs as he split me apart with his hand and dick. He sped up even more and now I could hear myself quite clearly moaning 'ah, ah'.

In and fucking out he went as my whole body jiggled like peach Jello from each push in and each pull out.

Ten times... twenty times... thirty times... even though I couldn't think straight anymore, I began to wonder if he would ever stop or would he go on forever until we both passed out. I came hard. He continued to pound and pound and then he came, spurting his hot thick liquid inside.

Since we were 'married' as far as we were concerned and I hadn't started the pill, I wasn't sure if he was going to knock me up or not but I didn't fucking care, I was so gone. I remember later thinking that for the very first time with a man that loved me I had really gone somewhere special and oh, so crazy.

We lay there for several minutes in the almost-dark of very early morning, the only light a small nightstand lamp giving a half-hearted attempt across the room.

I briefly thought he was done but I wanted more and more so I rolled off the futon, stood on the floor and pulled his unzipped pants and wet shorts off.

I faced him and got on top his thighs, grabbed his still hard dick and placing it against my pussy, I sank down on it. Straddling him like that, I could feel myself opening wide. His powerful hands held on to me as I began to rock forward and backward on his throbbing dick inside me.

I began, what? bouncing? on it and lifting myself up until just the tip of the tip was still inside and then coming back down until I could feel the tickle of his pubic hair and the slapping of his balls against my ass once more.

He held my ass tightly with both hands and spanked me again. I came but he wasn't ready to, so I kept on bouncing. This time, though, he controlled my movements as he was so tightly holding me. I felt another great hot spurt coating the inside of my pussy as he came again and sensed some of it dripping past my lips onto my leg each time he pulled back.

My father was right. I needed a younger man to keep up with me and this younger man was keeping his dick up nice and hard and long enough that I vowed to measure it next time but in my imagination I was already sure it was over five feet long.

He stopped moving me and I sat on his lap facing him, his dick still hard up my pussy. Grabbing my long uncombed black hair and pulling it back, his two hands had linked up and pulled me forward to his mouth.

Bobby lay on his back scrunched up against the wall for support so I hooked my ankles under his legs for leverage and slowly continued moving up and down, my pussy swelling to accommodate its bulk and my pussy lips pulling out as I moved back up.

All of a sudden we were off to the races as he bucked up and down so fast, so fast that the friction was driving me insane and then he slapped my ass again and I came once more.

I began to feel that spanking and butt-fingering were going to be a regular appetizer whenever we had enough time for it.