Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 23

Story Info
Sayomi takes Bobby up her.
2k words
4.61
23.2k
3

Part 23 of the 42 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 23

You may kiss the bride wherever you want...

Noon, Wednesday, August 8th

Nakamura residence

Bobby....

Following the short civil ceremony, the governor kissed my incredibly sexy wonderful loving bride, shook my hand and wished us well.

"Lieutenant Osborne, if you need a position after getting out of the Marines, I can use a man like you who thinks on his feet, especially when it's all going south. Send your resume to my office when you can."

"Thank you, sir. I would be most grateful to talk with you."

The governor and his public relations staff stayed for some cake, had some photos taken with us and returned to the capitol building.

The bank officials, true to their word, had come prepared with the new account forms. A half-hour later, Sayomi was sore from signing her new name over and over.

I leaned over to her and whispered, "Make sure your other hand is not tired... We've got some celebrating to do later."

Instead of looking shocked, she covered her mouth and giggled like the young girl I now recognized lives in her mind, I presumed remembering the previous afternoon in the teahouse.

Misaki....

I watched Sayomi cover her mouth like a school girl and could only guess what Bobbi had said to her; I didn't know whether to laugh or cry; my daughter was finally happy and ready to start her life.

Only when the short ceremony was over did I realize the two sisters were nowhere to be seen. 'Good!' I unceremoniously thought about those two miserable women. Let them stay in their bedroom! Those witches!

Now, time to plan the real wedding with Sayomi and they can stay home for that one as well. Bob is so smart getting a civil ceremony to protect Sayomi and have her name changed without having to wait for a judge... this should shut those two up, hiding in their room like the cowards they are. He has brought good karma to us and Sayomi is so lucky to have found him.

**********

Later that afternoon

The tea-house love-nest

Sayomi....

I laid sideways on the futon, backed up against Bobby's chest, his chest hair tickling my body. He had pulled up my right leg and was trying to stick his dick back inside my dripping pussy, leaking with my fluids and his heavy, sticky semen.

He just got his right hand around his dick and edged it closer to my pussy pushing it so slowly.

"Trying to put it in the wrong hole, again, Bobbi?" I joked. "Go ahead, try it."

As soon as I had said it, I knew something was going to change for us if we did it, forever. Was that something I really wanted to do? I didn't know other than what I'd heard around the hospital when the other nurses would talk and not know I was listening.

Evidently the young nursing staff at Barbars' Point really liked anal fucking.

"Baby, are you sure? It might hurt, you know. I don't want to hurt you, you are my wife and love. You mean more to me than my life."

Bobbi was a sweetheart. Even though we both were incredibly aroused, he had taken the moment to worry about me instead of just taking advantage of the situation. I knew that I would have let him do it, no matter what.

"Bobbi," I said, "let's try it, just go easy. Like everything else, I've never done it."

I hated to lie to him. When I was gang-raped by the Yakuza thugs, the doctors told me that they had fucked me in my ass repeatedly. Fortunately, I had been unconscious by then.

He slowly took a palm-full of the slimy liquids puddle around my swollen pussy lips and carefully, gently rubbed it around my asshole. He rubbed his finger around and around and then slowly inserted his right middle finger in.

I felt it come in, stretching my sphincter just a bit. It didn't hurt at all and I was pleasantly surprised by the feeling.

He added another finger, I think it was his index finger and began to slowly finger fuck my ass. My sphincter opened up even more and there was a little strangeness to what I was feeling but it quickly settled into a warmth that was spreading through my body.

After everything we had already done, I still was able to experience the beginnings of another orgasm. I took my right hand and began to play with my clit, hoping for a quick and hard orgasm.

Bobbi rubbed more of our liquids onto my ass and pushed it into my asshole.

Suddenly, I could feel his dick pressing against me and he slowly pushed it in, waiting for me to say something. I was too busy squeezing my clit.

He went in a little more and waited. I could feel my hole expanding to accommodate his dick and he pushed in all the way this time. He was in as far as he could because I felt his pubic hair tickling my butt.

"Are you OK, baby? I can..." He stopped speaking as his body decided to move without his conscious permission and he began sliding back and then back in. I think because there was so much slimy semen and my own liquid that he was able to move without actually hurting me.

The movement inside my rectum was different, not bad, just different. I was still playing with my clit, moving my fingers faster seeking that elusive last orgasm.

As he picked up the speed of his fucking I could feel my breasts jiggling back and forth with his movements. We continued fucking like that for a number of minutes, Bobby just 'ahhh'ing as he thrust into me even harder. I didn't think that was likely but he was doing it and I felt one more of my countless orgasms that afternoon start to build again.

Reaching my right hand back, I grabbed him seeking more leverage to push back against him with. He ran his hand over my stomach while he kept moving and I decided to take matters into my own hands. Bobby looked like he was never going to stop.

I reached down, grabbed his balls and began gently squeezing them. He took off like a street racer at the light and pounded me so fast and hard I thought I wouldn't be able to walk for a week and then he practically yelled, "I'm so fucking going to cum right into your ass."

Wanting to speed things up, I screamed back, "Do it, Bobby, cum in me," and he exploded like a 'I don't know what' but suddenly there was his semen everywhere as each time he thrust into me he spewed out more that had nowhere to go but out onto the sheets.

I felt particularly nasty just then and taking my finger down into the sodden union of his dick and my asshole, scooped up some and brought it to my lips and put my fingers inside, licking them off as they came out.

I wasn't just saying that, I really did like him there, it was just something to research on the internet so that I could love him better.

**********

I rolled over and faced him. "Bobbi-kun... do you think we could take my parents out to dinner? We could take our new car."

"OK, but..."

"Don't worry, my love; we'll leave those two at home. As far as I'm concerned, they've ruined my life enough. Anata, I'm so sorry our first night I..."

"Sayomiko, darling, never think of it again."

"I'll have my father tell them." I ran my smaller hand over his hairy chest, trying to tickle him.

"No, Kimi. As much as I respect your father and this is his house, I am your husband; I will tell them."

Now, I was really worried, not for any disrespect toward my father for he and Bobbi had quickly built a relationship built on mutual respect and love for me, but the wrath of my Bobbi, a man who was a gentle lover but a Marine officer and trained killer.

"When do you want to go, Bobbi? It's almost two o'clock."

"Why don't you run and ask your mother to find the best restaurant she's always wanted to go to and make reservations for after six. Tell them we'll be spending the night out so we'll get a couple of hotel rooms in Waikiki. Then, find a good hotel nearby and book two rooms for tonight. We can have a proper wedding night.

"We should probably have a quick sandwich before we leave, say 3:30 and do a little shopping first. Is that all right with you, darling? Sayomiko, I'm pretty frugal but this is special and I'd like to thank your parents for... well... for you, Sayomiko. Will that work for you?"

"Hai, Anata" I said, kissing him and touching his dick through his pants. He gave me a playful smack on the ass and I went running up the path. He liked slapping my butt and, amazingly enough, I liked it more and more each time.

Bobby....

"Hurry back, I'll be waiting," I said to the empty room. I settled onto the futon and shut my eyes. My nose, though, was telling me that it was time to change the sheets again and open the sliding doors to the fresh air.

*********

Nakamura residence

Sayomi and I came in from the teahouse so she could change her clothes. I needed to buy some clothes for myself and decided that she and I would do a little clothes shopping before dinner and tonight's... activities.

Her two aunts sat in the living room seething because they had been left out of the dinner plans. By the time Sayomi had finished dressing the aunts' tempers were starting to flare, shattering anyone's concept of the ideal quiet Japanese woman.

As soon as we walked into the living room the women pounced with all the vitriol their poisoned hearts could generate. Rising as one they confronted me demanding an explanation.

I had gone through the Marine Corps toughest training routines. While originally surprised that two relatives of the woman I was deeply in love with were so vile, I now knew better and stayed calm.

It wasn't any worse than being in a 'dogfight.'

Using my very limited knowledge of Japanese, I bowed respectfully. Then I attacked with the force of John Wayne.

"Ever since I arrived you have and continue to act dishonorably to my wife. Neither Sayomi nor I have done anything to deserve such disrespect.

You have upset Sayomi, my wife. Yes, I said MY WIFE! How dare you make her cry when this should be a joyous time. She told me what you did and then you had the unmitigated gall to blame her for what happened! Without even thinking, you threw a young girl to the wolves... YOUR OWN NIECE!!!

"And now, what? Do you still doubt my commitment to Sayomi? How dare you! By your actions you had dishonored Otou-Sama and Okaa-sama in their own home.

I don't know why you have done such dishonorable deeds and I DON'T CARE! If you talk about or even come near Sayomi again, I swear to God you will pay for your evilness."

Kaito....

While Sayomi and her mother stood behind Bobbi with their mouths open in shock, I opened the front door and walked out. When I felt I was far enough away, I broke into a huge grin and laughed. 'Truly, the heart of a warrior...' I thought, 'he will father a great many strong sons.'

I noticed the respectful honorifics he had used referring to me wife and me. Sometimes, Japanese customs are wrong, giving respect to those unworthy. The American way, while not perfect is much better... you gain respect by your deeds. Truly a warrior... and for what he's done for Sayomi, an incredible young man.