Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 32

Story Info
I was ashamed of myself, lusting after her.
2.9k words
4.6
13.7k
1
0

Part 32 of the 42 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'ashamed of myself, lusting after her'

Copyright @ calibeachgirl
All rights reserved, 2010

Morning, Sunday, September 9th
Alessa's apartment, The Corporation, Malibu

Maria....

"Mike, where are you?" I shuffled into the living room just wearing my robe and not much else. "Mike? What time is it, anyway? Hello, anyone here? What's this?

'We've gone downstairs to get breakfast; you were sound asleep so we didn't want to wake you. We're bringing something back for you.' Well, that's nice. I'm going back to sleep."

Just then, the door opened and Alessa and Michael quietly walked in. Michael put the tray of food on the dining room table and pulled out a chair for Maria. Maria sat down, her mind still running through fudge.

I sat there, while Alessa started pushing forkful and forkful of food into my mouth. The Denver omelet's tangy spices woke my mouth up and I reached for the glass of orange juice.

I was now awake enough to take the fork and feed myself. A bite of biscuit with marmalade and I perked up, the Hunter girls coming into focus through the fog of the late evening.

"Ohhhh... I'm getting too old for this... my head..." Even with my military training, the years difference with those girls was enough to get the better of me.

I could see Michael searching the kitchen cabinets for some aspirin. "Alessa, I can't find any aspirin. Do you have some?"

"Kitchen cabinet... on the left..." Alessa answered while I moaned, "Ohhhh, my poor head." I rested my head on the cool glass of the table. Michael, for all his training in the Navy, had no idea what to do other than find some Tylenol or something.

"Oh, men!" Alessa pushed him out of the way and put a cold damp washcloth on my neck. "There, there, dear. Let me take care of you. Michael, why don't you go do something. Come back in an hour or so... go find Philip. Go on, get out."

I looked up. "Thank you, baby... I can't keep up with those girls."

"That's all right, dear. Michael had to kick them awake. They're just so excited, everything you've done for them and all."

I jerked up from the table. "The house! I forgot all about it. Ohhhhh..."

"Sit down, Maria, let's finish your breakfast and I'll help you get cleaned up."

Like a little girl, "OK, darling," I said, exhausted.

I wasn't surprised when Alessa turned on the shower and undressed. I think that part of our attraction for one another was our shared grief for Jim. There was no one who could remotely understand our sadness when it came to him.

When she was satisfied with the water's temperature, she took me by the hand and led me into the walk-in shower. Using a foam sponge, she gently began to soap my skin, starting with a massaging motion across my back and soon her hands were caressing my butt, her fingers slipping in between my cheeks.

Eventually, I turned around and she attended to my breasts, bringing my nipples to attention as they responded to her touch. Moving down and past my stomach, she worked the tension from my tired legs and then taking the hand-held shower attachment, sluiced my pelvis and pussy, the water bringing me close to cumming.

While I wasn't surprised, giving everything else that had happened between us in so short a time, I still was quickly aroused when she dropped to her knees and moved her tongue against me.

Her exuberant kissing and licking soon had me stimulated enough that I orgasmed as I held her face tightly to me. The warm water splashing on us further stimulated me and I was almost shivering enthusiastically as she continued probing with her tongue and fingers.

**********

Alessa....

Michael returned exactly one hour later and I told him to sit on the couch and watch one of the Sunday morning shows.

I was pleased to see that he didn't even raise an eyebrow when he saw that I was wearing a bathrobe with a small towel on my hair. As much as Maria and I were determined to help Michael become the man he should have been, there were some advantages to having a submissive, gentle man in the household.

I had put Maria back into the bed, she was so tired and was going to let her sleep off her fatigue.

People are so superficial, choosing a person to be with based on physical appearances, on money, on status. It's about companionship, about putting the other person ahead of yourself, about compassion.

It was easy for me to believe that even though I fell for Jimmy who had all these attributes but it never occurred to me it could have been the prime reason to do so.

There was a knock on the door and I nodded to Michael to open the door. It was Philip and I had forgotten it was time for my morning walk.

**********

Philip....

Michael opened the door and standing in the room was Miss Alessa, barefoot, wearing a bathrobe and not much else. Although I knew that he had been brought here by the colonel, it still bothered me immensely to find him there.

"Good morning, Miss Alessa. I can come back later, if you wish."

"Oh, no, I'm sorry, I forgot... I'll be ready in a few minutes. Please, sit down if you wish. Would you like something to drink?"

I wasn't thirsty or hungry for food... I was ashamed of myself, lusting after her even though Jim had only been gone a month or so. In the last two months we have been together, my interest for her has grown to be obsession.

"No, thanks, that's fine."

She went into the bedroom and to my discomfort, Michael started to follow. She gave him a look that stopped him in his tracks and he returned to the couch where he sat down. Whatever would have happened had me ill at ease for at the time, I did not appreciate the situation between the two women and Michael.

We took an SUV down to the beach; the beautiful weather made the walk rather pleasant and she liked walking along the packed, damp sand with the cool water rushing in and splashing against her light brown ankles. She carried a wide umbrella, keeping the sun from heating her too much while I carried her sandals.

While there were a lot of people at Zuma beach, I felt it was as safe as it could be. No one knew who we were and it was considerably cooler than hiking around in the hills.

It was cool enough to be walking and warm enough that I was able to capture her scent. Each time we spend time together, I become more fascinated with her. I don't remember the last time I went to bed without thinking of her and masturbating to that fantasy.

"Philip?"

"Yes, Miss Alessa?" I almost said 'yes, darling?' I was so fucked up in my head. I knew that if I crossed the line I would have to leave. Alessa has been friendly toward me but has never given me any reason to believe it could more than that.

She was expecting with Jim's child and he's only been gone a very short while.

"Philip, Maria's going to need a driver and a van a early this week, probably Monday and she would like have you bring Michael up to speed with security measures... especially, on the firing range."

"I'll take care of it when we return. Is there anything else you'd like?" '...like my dick in your mouth?'

She looked at me... We were both wearing sunglasses and while I know I was intently gazing on her lovely face but I had no idea what she was really thinking and I was sure she had no idea what I was.

She started to raise her right hand to my cheek... and then startled by her action, stopped and headed back to the car. FUCK!

**********

Morning, Monday, September 10th

Playa del Rey on the Santa Monica Bay

Kimberly Bell....

I was glad to see that Miss Paras had rescheduled our meeting from last week and I eagerly waited for the two SUVs that finally pulled up to my real estate office and I got into the first one.

"Good morning, everyone. Miss Paras, I've found eight houses that match what you asked for, and one that I think is wonderful. I'll save that one for last."

Two of the houses were within walking distance from the university, but each one lacked that something that Maria and the Hunter women were looking for. 'This is,' I thought, 'of a perfect case of I don't know what I want until I see it, and they just had not seen it yet.'

"You know," I said, "why don't we just go see the one I was saving for last. It's a little farther away but still very close by car. And, the view!" 'Thank God, there's no coastal fog; the weather is perfect today. This house needs a clear day to appreciate it.'

I gave directions to Rico and we headed west on Manchester to Playa del Rey.

Following an almost winding street, we found a couple of places to park and walked down the street. The homes, at least 60 years old, were surrounded by large trees and established gardens. From the street, the home didn't look very large but had a nice maintained homey feel to it.

We walked through the house, room by room.

"It's been added onto over the years, the last time by a retired doctor and his wife three years ago. Everything is new: electric, plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, kitchen and bathrooms. New roof and paint... As you can see, it's a ranch style but perpendicular to the street, so it fits the narrow lot. Six bedrooms... some of the rooms aren't as large some newer homes, but I want you to see this. It's a great spot for a telescope."

I handed Brianna a pair of binoculars from my oversized bag.

I threw open the large hanging blinds and then the French doors. The Hunters stood in silence. The hilltop patio overlooked the marina just to the north and they could see all the way to Malibu.

"I'll let you talk amongst yourselves... I'll just be on the front porch."

I walked with Rico over to the waist high brick wall and looked over to the street 100 feet below. Seemingly satisfied, we moved around the house, closely inspecting it for security concerns. He liked the idea that there were no bars on any of the windows in the neighborhood. He said he hated seeing houses that looked like prisons for the people inside, but he knew that a sophisticated alarm system would be installed. He knew they were going to take it.

"Miss Bell, how far from the back wall does the property run?"

"Let me see... it goes all the way to the cliff. There's a notation here, though, saying that the city maintains the cliff side because of the road below. That's one less worry. The geological report says the land is stable and didn't move at all during the last two 7s that rolled through here."

It was, literally, a million dollar view. The women were entranced. "My, my, my. Unbelievable."

"Look!" Passing the binoculars back and forth, they could see the people on the pleasure boats in Marina del Rey as they paraded out the channel into the very blue Pacific. "Miss Maria! Can we, this is perfect."

I felt that was a strange way to address Paras but what did I care if they bought the place?

"Well," said Paras, "let's find out what it might cost, first. Why don't you go look at the street and we what kind of people live here?"

Two of the girls ran off to the front of the house. Mrs. Hunter looked afraid to look back at Paras. Paras probably already knew this house was going to be.

I who sat down at the kitchen table with the two women. I knew exactly how much the house would cost down to the penny, but made a show of looking up the information, just enough to not look uninformed. I felt a little drama always helped with the sale.

"Let's see... asking price is one million six. Due to the size of the lot and original age of the house, it doesn't get too many calls. Considering the view, that's really stupid. People want a new, new house, but this one might as well be. Mortgage rates are low right now. Do you want to make an offer, or look at something else?"

"Give us a couple, please."

"Sure, I'll be back on the front porch."

The two older girls had lost their enthusiasm. I could see that almost two million dollars was an unbelievable amount of money for them and they could see the dream slipping away. They had said they were afraid of having to rent a small apartment again.

Maria....

"Mrs. Hunter, why don't you look at the boats while the older girls and I talk?"

The old woman walked slowly away and we put our heads together.

"Maria, you can't do this. It's too much. We've done with much less, and you've already spent so much. What will Michael say?"

I was surprised that they even considered Michael's feelings.

"After last night, probably nothing. Look, you raised Michael to be what he is. The Navy may have had something to do with it but not where it really matters, that was your doing. Look at it as a gift, from me to all of you. Do you want to repaint anything? No. OK?"

"But..."

"Look, girls, no 'buts'. Do I have to remind you?"

They immediately cowered before me. It was incredible how much humans are like the lower animals, the rest of the pack acknowledging the leadership of the alpha dog... ha... in this case, I'm the alpha 'bitch.'

"Besides, you're going to have to meet with Sue Anne to furnish this place. Moreover, there's the expense of keeping this place running. I'll tell you what. Your mother volunteers at one of the local hospitals or clinics, you all study like hell and we'll call it even. Hey, don't cry... it's OK."

"Oh, Mistress Maria... I never thought someone like you existed. Thank you. We can't believe you pulled another rabbit out of the hat for us."

I looked around. "I'm going to call Michael." I punched up his number on the speed dial. "Michael... yes, I love you, too. We've found a house. I'm going to send you photos right now. Call me back when you've looked them over."

I walked through the house, photographing each room to its best advantage. Going outside, I took pictures up and down the coast from the yard, sent the photos and finally sat down.

"Well, now we wait."

Almost half an hour passed when he called back. "Mistress, I am sorry it took so long, but I wanted to Google the house and see the sat views. Are you comfortable with this? You don't have to buy something just because you think you should. How does Mom feel about it?"

"Here, you talk to her." I passed the phone over.

"Michael? It's beautiful, Michael. It's not as big as some of the houses around here, but, oh, Michael, it's just wonderful. Them? I can't get them to calm down. It's like they're on a sugar rush that won't quit. I'll be glad when they start school next month. Yes, she likes it... OK." She passed the phone back.

"Yes, Michael... yes, Michael... yes, Michael... Good, we'll see you later. Brianna, go get Miss Bell, please."

Within moments, the broker came back. "Yes, ladies. Have we decided?"

There was silence at the table until I gave the mother a nudge under the table. "Uh... we, uh... we would like to make an offer..." Another nudge came. "...for the one million five, uh... cash. How soon can we have an answer?"

Bell put one finger up in the air and called the owners. After a little back and forth, for she dropped the offer two hundred thousand, which was finally accepted, she declared the property sold and indicated the sale would be finalized by the end of the week.

I appreciated the work the broker did to save me that much money. 'Well, that'll cover the cost of the cars and the furniture.'

"Mrs. Hunter have a cashier's check for the full amount. Please help her get the utilities connected so that by Friday afternoon she can get furniture in. We'll need a copy of the room dimensions."

"I'll put everything on an email to you today. Is that all right?"

"That's great. Would you like to have lunch with us?"

"I'd love to, but I'm going to get going on the paperwork for this. Another time?"

Bell walked through the house, making sure that everything was locked. I saw how she was smiling. Her commission for a few hours work was almost $84 thousand.

After she left the SUV, I asked Rico to make sure Bell got five cases of Dom Perignon as a thank you.

"Mrs. Hunter." I vowed I'd never call her 'mom' or anything like that for what she did to Michael. The girls, that's another matter but since they've transferred their loyalty to me, I decided to carefully work with them and slowly change their attitudes toward men.

"...after the email files come through, make an appointment with Sue Anne for the furniture. Tell her to put it on my account."

"Don't worry, dear, we'll be out of your place as soon as we can."