Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 38

Story Info
Maria gives Philip her Christmas gift.
4.3k words
4.63
10.9k
2

Part 38 of the 42 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 38

Christmas Dinner

Copyright @ calibeachgirl

All rights reserved, 2010

Christmas Day

The North Shore Estate, Oahu

Sella....

Early in the afternoon, Christina and I met with Miss Alessa to continue our studies of the many companies that were under the business umbrella of the Corporation. With my laptop booting, I put in my password and waited for the right programs to come up.

When we weren't using them, we kept them locked up in the room's safe; the information there would definitely cause a serious, if not fatal problem in the wrong hands... in this case, anyone besides us.

Ever since coming to America, I spent hours upon hours familiarizing myself with the different programs. Every day, company techs ran through the programs with Christine and me. Even though they knew the mechanics backwards and forwards and could work with a sample set of data, the real data was prohibited even for them.

The amount of trust that Miss Alessa and the colonel had in us was amazing and I vowed to never let them regret it, especially after the other morning' fiasco with Bob. Christine had completely misread the situation and almost got us kicked off the island. I liked it here.

Every day more and more information was put our way and we worked anxiously together to learn it all. I thought of it as going back to school, which immediately reminded of Rodney Dangerfield. Since coming to America, I had tried to immerse myself in American culture and I thought his dry humor was hilarious and so true.

She walked in, wearing another of the large flowing dresses she had bought when we arrived. I knew she had to miss her wonderfully chic clothes she was still wearing when we met but with the baby changing her body...

'Ready or not... here it comes. Time to sink or swim,' and Miss Alessa began to introduce new material, even if it was Christmas. Of course, looking outside at the palm trees, brilliant sunshine and beckoning beaches, it didn't look like any Christmas I ever knew about.

"Merry Christmas, ladies... today, I want to go over some of the genetic work done in the early 90's. After Jimmy went into the military ROTC, he studied at UCLA, earning a degree in molecular biology, which led him to begin experimenting with genetic engineering, making some breakthroughs, meeting a lot of dead ends.

"While in the Corps, he kept up with all the breakthroughs in the field, and created possible experiments on his computer.

"During that time, he was deployed to Kosovo where he saved all those people, eventually leading to his Medal of Honor.

"Eventually, Jimmy, with his background in biology and chemistry, succeeded in mutating a new species of bacteria that would eat oil spills in the ocean.

"From what I've learned, this took almost three years of constant research, to the exclusion of everything else."

Alessa....

'That was when his fiancé was killed and this was his answer to it. The single purpose in his life transferred to this one project. But, no one would understand as well as I have.'

"Thinking through every possible downside, he and a small group of geneticists engineered them to only live in the ocean, so there was no danger of getting into oil refineries and natural deposits and as soon as the oil was gone, they died. That was the beginning and we've been using it ever since. It accounts for about forty percent of our income annually."

'...which is a damn lot of money,' I thought.

"Last month, we cleaned up fourteen new spills, mostly in smaller ports. These don't usually make the news, only the major spills, which we take care of also. We've even gone back to the site of several Alaskan spills from the 80s and finished the work there.

"In Southeast Asia, large ships are broken up on the beaches with complete disregard for the environment. What used to be a beautiful coastline has been destroyed for years and now, thanks to us, hopefully has a chance to recover.

"In cases like that, we usually do it for free but keep it under wraps so even the people there don't know what happened. Since we have many so pokers in the fire, we can't afford to buy all the ships prior to going to breaking yards, so this is the best we can do right now. Yes, Sella?"

"Pokers in the fire?"

"It means we have very many different activities going on at the same time. From there, using that money, Jimmy set up a genetic engineering laboratory, where several other types of organisms were made."

'And what fantastically beautiful organisms they are! How many trials they had making sure they would do what he wanted. Those were exciting times for him but I know there was still that void in his psyche. I felt it soon after I started talking with him that first time in San Francisco.

I told them to take a break and to please bring me back some cookies or something. My baby was screaming for something sweet and I licked my lips wondering what treats they would bring back.

I put my hands below my stomach, trying to feel my child moving. The doctor told me that sometimes I would and sometimes I wouldn't and not to worry about it if I didn't. She didn't want me to panic thinking something was wrong with the baby.

I could feel the skin tightening, stretching as each day went by. Tiny lines were starting to appear. Maria had been rubbing my skin with cocoa butter and I smelled like a chocolate cake right out of the oven.

I was at the halfway point... 20 weeks finished, 20 more to come.

Doctor Mayes wanted to do an ultrasound when we returned to Malibu. I wasn't sure I wanted to know whether it was a boy or a girl. Fantasizing about my baby's life was different each time I did it, one time a boy, one time a girl.

She told me that the baby and I were going to gain serious weight from now on and my back was going to be sore at some point because of the shift in balance. Gone, she said, was any idea of wearing the beautiful high heels I had come to worship and wearing my silks was a wasted effort there, too.

I kept telling myself it was all worth it, Jimmy and my baby... I will admit that every morning I did check out my tummy and butt in the mirror. My butt was larger, more rounded out... not by much but enough that I noticed.

Philip definitely noticed and when we made love the other night for the first time, he told me I was so sexy he hoped that I wouldn't lose all the weight I had gained so far. His hands grasping my butt as he forcefully moved in and out... the feeling of those hands... the thought of those hands aroused me even now.

I knew that tonight, Maria would take him to her bed. She, as any lover would, had confided in me that she had never slept with a man and although she had indeed done some things with Michael, it wasn't the same.

I was going to be with Michael. How that would work out, I had no idea.

My love for Maria overwhelmed some of the pangs of jealousy that had arisen and yet, I couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable. How did other people handle it? Would he now compare her with me? As my body grew in size and she stayed incredibly sexy? Had I made a horrible mistake bringing him into my relationship with her? And, now that it was going to happen, how did I feel about sharing her with him? and Michael, for that matter.

I felt like I might lose both of them and sat next to the window, depressed. The discomfort I felt was my own fault, flirting with him all this time. What DID I think was going to happen?

At the same time, I actually began to think that I would never look like I did, again and that Maria and Philip and even Michael would never find me attractive again.

I had sadly accepted the fact that I hadn't been able to wear my wonderful clothes for a long time. I didn't know what was worse, being unfashionable or the fact that my own body was betraying me in so many different ways.

Unfashionable! Just six months ago, I was happy with a new pair of jeans from Wal-Mart and now I had been spoiled by everything around me.

Thank God for all these Hawaiian mu-mus I had bought. For my first night with Philip, I wore a white wedding one. His hands were upon me before the door was closed as he lightly, gently touched my breasts and put his other hand between my legs.

I remember getting on my knees and taking him into my mouth and the rest of the time was one long night of erotic sensual pleasure that aroused me even now thinking about it and I had to go to the bathroom.

Washing my hands, I went back into the room to wait.

The two of them seemed to take forever to return although by the clock on the laptop they had only been gone for less than fifteen minutes.

When they finally arrived, I descended on the cookies like an eagle spotting some poor animal below. Between almost swallowing them whole and drinking the large glass of mile they had brought, I worked on calming down after my arousal and personal relief.

I really didn't want to get back to the business at hand but recognized these women were going to have to work with Bob and Sayomi and needed to get up to speed as soon as possible.

**********

Early evening, Christmas Day

Maria....

Thank God, the younger children were all sequestered in one of the meeting rooms with pizza and sodas and watching Donald Duck cartoons. We had brought along their teachers to keep watch on them. Even though Alessa's baby, no, OUR baby was something that I was wanting to love, I also felt that someone else's children were only good is very small doses.

Sella and Christine told their little girls, Delfina and Mimi, that they would come back and see them every little while. The poor little ones were still learning English and had learned enough to play with the other children but I was sure they were still a little uncomfortable in these strange surroundings.

I had to find out what the story was about them. I've never heard of a father sending his so young daughters away, even if with two adult women to protect them. Philip did do an extensive check when they came but maybe something changed in the meantime.

A formal Christmas dinner did not need squalling babies and fidgety boys and girls.

Alessa did not want to see that wretched little boy that kept trying to kick her and Philip made sure that he was as far away as possible and still stay on the estate. She had told me about Philip throwing him into the ocean to cool him off. I liked Philip even more and deep down I knew our little 'arrangement' was going to work after all.

When I became attracted to Alessa I went to see our psychologist, the same one that she had been seeing. Although I considered that might not be a good idea, I also felt that if she knew what we both were feeling, she could help us have a better relationship.

Considering what Alessa had planned with Philip, we had brought the doctor with us to Hawaii, when I broached the idea of being attracted to men, the doctor...

"Maria, you're a little late, is everything all right?"

The doctor patted the blanket where she was sitting on the beach. I felt more relaxed next to her than trying to sort it out by myself.

"It's been taken care of... you know, just some... well, never mind about that. I have a problem and it's been really bothering me..."

She looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to continue. The biggest advantage to being with her... there was no 'well, our time is up...'

"I'm attracted to Alessa... and to Philip." It hung there waiting for her to take it and answer.

"Have you..."

Why was it that women, no matter their education or social background, always wanted to know if you slept with the man? Were we really that 'wired' to worry about something like that? Did it trace back to our earliest primate ancestors?

I remembered a PBS documentary on these monkeys who knew damn well they were cheating because they kept looking for the pack leader to see where he was. When he was near, the male and female just sat on the limb looking innocent but as soon as he was gone, 'wham, bam, thank you, ma'am.'

"No. I've known him ever since I've been here, five years now. I'm confused. As you know, you're talking to both of us, that's why I decided to come to you instead of someone else, you've told me that while she's the dominant one when we're doing Corporation work, I'm the dominant one when we close our door to the rest of the world.

"And, now I'm attracted to him. How is this even possible? All these years waiting for Jim and now this?"

I could imagine the wheels in her mind spinning, trying to come up with an answer that wouldn't make me feel like an idiot or a sleeze...

"Maria, I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Alessa. The only reason I'm going to do that is you both know about the other coming to see me and are OK with that.

"Dominant women, whether they are straight or bi... they want a dominant man. I know that sounds counter-intuitive but I've seen enough and read enough to know that's true. That's why so many women cheat on their husbands or boyfriends, whether the men know about it or not... they don't respect the men they are with because they don't act masculine enough to fill the desires the women have.

Why do you suppose there are so many 'romance' novels where the woman is ravished by the hunk on the cover, the forbidden love, the need for someone to protect?

There are... well, I almost was going to say 'men' who go so far as to not only accept what is happening because they're too weak to leave but assist their wives in either finding a lover or allowing her to bring the lover into what was their bed, recognizing they aren't 'man' enough to be worthy of being her bed-partner."

That explained my relationship with Michael.

And so, after that meeting with the doctor, I felt somewhat better about my feelings with Philip and that's when Alessa and I had our talk with both Philip and Michael.

The room was very large and Jim had used it several times for business seminars in the past. Now, it was a darkened room, so much more intimate because of that and decorated with small star-like twinkling lights. Down the center of each white covered table, there was a dark green cloth, highlighted by shiny red Christmas tree decorations, golden ribbons and small boxes wrapped like gifts reflecting the colors across the room.

Jim and I had always served dinner at Christmas time. This time, Alessa and I met Christine, Sella, Bob and his wife, Sayomi and we headed into the kitchen.

"Well, now it's time to learn that working with us is not all fun and games and this is one way we show everyone that we respect what they do with us.

"Christine, you get those platters of lamb and bring them out and Sella, you get those platters of bar-be-que'd steaks. I'll bring out the mashed potatoes; Sayomi, would you please get the sourdough out there and Bob, I've left the rest of the food for you. As soon as the plates are being passed around, come on back and get the rest of these."

Alessa, strangely enough, had cases of ice-cold champagne and with Philip and Michael was passing them out as they walked by the tables. Whatever embargo she had on alcohol had obviously been temporarily lifted for the duration.

I noticed, though, that during the evening, she only drank sparkling water. She was taking having the baby seriously and for that I was grateful... it was OUR baby and as much as Philip and Michael would be there for the child and act as fathers, it was still OUR baby.

As fast as possible, platter after platter, tray after tray were brought out. The sound of clinking glasses, knives and forks, people talking and laughing filled the room.

Just when everyone thought they could not eat a bite more, out came the desserts. Like all the food, the desserts had been expressed over to the islands from Alessa's two restaurants the day earlier.

A mix of groans, laughter and applause greeted the arrival of the sweets.

I stood up and tapped my glass. The noise quickly faded.

"I would appreciate everyone bowing their head in memory of Jim, an excellent employer, a joyful friend and companion, an heroic figure who died for our country... a man we all loved in our own special way... a father..." It was so silent after that.

"We believe that he knew that when Miss Alessa spoke to him right before..." I couldn't go on.

Michael immediately came, put his arm around me and walked me away to calm down. I knew then why I loved him. Alessa understood how I felt and instead of tearing us apart with jealousy, our mutual love had brought us together closer than sisters, closer than most married couples.

Everyone had quietly waited for me. "I'm sorry," I said, when I returned. "As you all know, every year our beloved Jim presented a gift to our friends, here tonight, to support their work with children that otherwise would be lost to the evils that surround our society today, child abuse, physical neglect, child prostitution... to help with their ministry with the sick and infirm, to help with their ministry of education.

"Earlier this month, Alessa and I discussed what we are going to do tonight." She looked at me and smiled that smile I had come to live for, the smile that no man could ever hope to equal. "Or at least our acknowledgment of what Jim has done. How could I ever say 'no' to anything she would ask me?"

I could see that last comment caught most of them off guard, not really understanding the implications but at least it was out there. If they didn't like it, too damn bad. I refused to hide any longer my love for Alessa and if they found out about Philip and even Michael, well, there's the door.

Alessa looked to the side and our two Italian protégées carried out a large poster 'check' covered by a white cloth.

"We have established a new foundation, which Mr. Sales will explain tomorrow, that has rolled all his previous charities under one umbrella.

Alessa and I have decided, with the permission of Mr. and Mrs. Gyler here tonight, to name it in honor of their daughter, Miriam, who loved and was loved by Jim."

Christine reached down and pulled the cloth up and over the poster.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Miriam Gyler Foundation of Hawaii."

There was a gasp as the people saw the $350 Million script running across the check. Alessa had the accountants play with the numbers for two weeks to discover what amount would make the foundation self-sustaining.

With our continuing military and bio-engineering projects, we weren't going to have the time to worry about it... and the baby was going to be our primary concern.

Father Rolli opened his mouth but he was speechless, the two nuns with him crossed themselves and began to say a quiet prayer to thank God, Jim and possibly even us if they remembered we had something to do with it. Probably not...

If they only knew what Alessa, Philip, Michael and I were up to...

The ministers and their wives, who had come each year, knew that our generosity was a gift from God but were still shocked at the amount being given, the women putting their hands over their mouths.

"Colonel Paras, are you sure about this? This is an unbelievable offering."

"Yes, Reverend. Why do you ask?"

"This check is for 350 million dollars!"

Alessa spoke, giving me an emotional break. "Well... like Father Rolli said, it's Christmas and Alessa and I are trying to show... to show we are grateful to God for what we all have. As Jimmy once told Father Rolli, Christmas is the only time..."

She stopped talking and just stood there, breaking down emotionally even as I had. Father Rolli, being able to stand up from the table, rose and hugged her as best he could, not wanting to hurt the baby.

The room remained silent, the people caught up in the quiet moment. It seemed appropriate, somehow, that a pregnant woman would offer such a prize at Christmas time.

12