Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 39

Story Info
I was surrounded by women loving women.
5.4k words
4.66
14.2k
2

Part 39 of the 42 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 39

I was surrounded by women loving women

Copyright @ calibeachgirl

All rights reserved, 2010

Morning, Sunday, December 26th

North Beach

Maria....

We woke up within moments of each other, still wrapped together under the sheets, his left arm around my waist. Shy smiles were exchanged between us, almost rested from our midnight celebrations.

"Good morning, Maria... did you sleep well?"

"Good morning, darling... the sleep of the innocent, kind sir."

"The innocent?"

"Well, not so innocent any more. Too much talking for this early in the day." I rolled around kissed him tenderly, then much harder.

"I'll give you a backrub."

"A backrub, Philip? I bet that's not all you have on your mind."

"Who, me? Why would you ever say something like that? Don't go away, I'll be right back."

He got up and got several clean towels and motioned me to lie on my stomach. After I moved over to the middle of the bed, I closed my eyes and placed my arms under my pillow. He warmed up some baby oil between his palms and began to rub my shoulders and upper back. I responded with slight movements under his hands, finally moving in rhythm with him.

His hands, with their freshly warmed oil, moved over the middle of my back and down, back and forth, the oil sliding between my cheeks and down between my thighs. He continued to the back of my thighs, pushing his hands up toward my waist, massaging, massaging, warming me.

"Philip? Make love to me, baby, love me now, Philip, please, honey, I need you inside me."

He moved back and knelt between my opening thighs, pulling and holding my waist back to him and as I arched up onto my knees and forearms, he used his hand to oil himself and thrust forward smoothly into my depths. I gave out an 'oomph' and pushed back as hard as I could. "Oh, God..." I moaned.

He held my waist with both hands, his thighs against the back of mine, waiting a moment and then started to withdraw. I pushed back as he moved forward again, gasping to myself, enjoying wantonly whatever had come over me.

His left hand moved under, pulling me to him, his right hand resting on my slippery oiled back. Our motions came faster, faster; he wiped one hand after the other on his chest and then moved both hands back to my waist as the oil had made holding me difficult and after he felt me shudder several times, he exploded into my dripping tightness hidden between what he had called my 'salsa thighs' because he wanted to eat my spiciness.

I had wondered how Alessa and I would feel about our new arrangement but she had convinced me it would work out and God, how grateful I am to her... and Philip who 'rose' to the occasion, loving me fully. If I had not been so foolish, waiting for a man whom I could never had, I would have discovered Philip long ago.

I wondered how Alessa was doing with Michael.

**********

Alessa....

I had no idea what to expect last night. Maria had told me what she and Michael had done, even before he came north with her. If all he was, was just a little sex toy for something like that, I would have just talked for a while with him and sent him to sleep in the guest room.

But... I liked him as a person, as a friend... he was a good person and his work with me replacing Mary Tybal as my personal assistant was fantastic. Mary was an excellent assistant but Michael had attacked the position like a military commander and found ways around problems that Mary... or, I, for that matter, would have never even thought of, let alone find a way to implement.

We had walked along the beach, holding hands. Whether he was doing it to keep me from falling onto the sand or just was trying to be friendly? romantic? what? I didn't know but refused to let go of his.

Every now and then, I would try and see if Maria and Philip were still sitting on the bench but we were too far away and it was too dark. Michael stopped walking.

"Miss Alessa, I think they've gone. We can head back if you wish."

I was uncomfortable with his observation. He said it so matter-of-factly, as if he not only expected it but approved. I realized he had no choice in the matter but, still...

We were breaking new ground. By this time, I was aware that people did many different things in their relationships and I'm sure there were people doing what we were contemplating, somewhere.

But... this was us, not some other people.

We walked back and weren't surprised to see the bench was empty.

It was close to two o'clock in the morning when we entered my rooms. Since Maria and Philip had been residents here whenever Jimmy was, it made sense they were somewhere else, probably his rooms.

I, safely ensconced in Jimmy's suite, was now alone with Michael and I wondered just what was going to happen.

"Michael, honey, sit down, let's talk."

He moved over to the couch facing the TV and sat down in the middle, leaving me space on one side or the other. There was no space that I could have retreated to, one side or the other. Did he do it on purpose, or was it just one of those things he did out of habit?

"Would you like to see TV?" he asked.

A neutral diversion... a way to kill time before going to sleep. I planned on having him stay in the guest room. Jimmy had used it as a private office but with our laptops traveling everywhere at the estate, I had it turned back into a bedroom.

Poor Michael, he was as nervous as I was. He had no more idea what would transpire than I did.

"Would you like something to eat, Michael? I have some sweets from dinner and different sodas."

I moved into the kitchenette using the distance to get my mind together.

What would I do?

I knew that Maria and Philip were doing something at that moment. He's a very good lover, almost as good as Jimmy was. Would I always compare him to Jimmy? I told Jimmy goodbye.

"No, thank you, Miss Alessa... Miss Alessa?"

"Yes?"

"Are you comfortable with what's happening? I mean, with Miss Maria and Philip? I know that you and he... well, anyway..."

I didn't know how to answer him. All my trepidations about sharing him with Maria rose to the surface like a breaching whale and as it splashed down onto my heart, I knew I had to say something, if only for myself.

"Michael, honey... I'm not quite sure... I've never been in a situation like this. I feel strange. It's like I want it but I don't. Can you understand any of that?"

"Miss Alessa... may I say something and not have you get upset?"

"Michael, you can ask me anything. I'm not sure I will answer, though. Are you still accepting your submissive position in whatever we have?"

He was silent, working through it, I thought. I'm glad that he didn't just blurt out an answer; he was taking the time to formulate an answer that would satisfy him, if not me.

"Miss Alessa, I have come to love you more than Miss Maria. You've always been nice to me and never made any demands on me for... you know. And, now, you've given me the opportunity to be your personal assistant. You have no idea how happy that's made me.

"I have a confession to make to you. But, I have to know if you are going to share it with Miss Maria. I need to know if you and I are able to have secrets, just the two of us, if we're not hurting anyone."

Wow! Once again, I'm surprised at Michael. When Maria 'rescued' him from his crazy mother and sisters, we were afraid he was going to be a submissive houseboy for the rest of his life and that was something neither she nor I could accept. Over time, we had brought him to this place where he was able to talk to me like he just did.

"Michael, whatever you say will stay with me unless it's going to cause a huge problem that I can't fix. What is it, honey?"

"At... at night... when I'm alone... I think of you. I get... hard... thinking about you and I can...

"I'm sorry, this is so embarrassing. Please, forgive me, I should have said nothing. Please, don't be mad."

Oh, my God! What Maria had been wishing for all these months and it was happening because of me. If I slept with Michael... but, wasn't that what Maria and I had agreed to? We would share Philip and Michael... well, she didn't know anything about Michael's new found ability. How could I ever tell her something like this?

And... if she didn't know, would she end up monopolizing Philip? especially after the baby was born? Ah, God, what an impossible mess my life has become.

I knew I somehow was submissive to Maria, just as I had been with Jimmy, just as I... I wasn't sure about Philip. I was his boss at work and that's how we met. But, as dominant as I was in the office, when I was with him... Jesus, when it came to romance... and, I comprehended, just sex, I WAS submissive to Maria and Philip.

My head was so screwed up.

My psych told me this would probably happen. She went through an entire session explaining how dominant women wanted dominant men to love. I was caught in the middle, dominant at work, submissive behind closed doors and yet, that's exactly what she explained.

I was a dominant woman who wanted to be dominated by another strong personality.

I felt so much better, having thought it through.

But, it still didn't explain Michael. Although I was as surprised with him as I was with Philip, I understood he was attracted to me, even as pregnant as I was. I understood how he accepted me as his dominant... that situation had been out of our hands because of what had happened.

Now... how would he act in the bedroom: dominant or submissive?

He had not been able to... well, I guess that was over, at least when he was with me.

Was I really ready to have sex... to make love... with a third man? I had been so pure and innocent before I met Jimmy and now in just over five months, I was seriously contemplating a third lover. And, I had sex with Philip just this morning.

Jimmy's death had taught me a few things, one of which is that life is so damn fragile, so live as if it was your last day and love the one you love.

I liked Michael... and, more importantly, I loved him. Maybe not in that life-shattering way that Jimmy gave me... maybe not in that self-assuring way that Philip was giving me... but, in more of a best friend way... and, I decided then and there to sleep with him, if he wanted.

I walked to my bedroom door and turned back to him, and said, "Michael, please come here and then close the door."

I could see his erection all the way from the bedroom door, standing proud. 'Oh, my... it was the same size as Jimmy's'... and from what Maria told me, I was going to be his first real lover.

By the time he entered the room, I lay naked on the bed.

He left the lights on and before I could say anything, he said, "I want to see you, Miss Alessa, I want to see every bit of you. You're even more beautiful than Philip told me."

"Michael, honey..."

"Yes, Miss Alessa?"

"Honey, I'm not wearing leather... I'm not holding a whip... we're not out in public or even with Maria... when it's just you and me, it's just... it's just Alessa."

I could see his smile forming... a full acceptance of him as a man, probably the first time since... since never. I held his entire potential for completeness, for manhood, for life in my hands... and, I refused to destroy him and prayed that nothing would occur to spoil our moment together.

"So... you and Philip talked about me?" Why was I not surprised? After last night, Philip had to think there would some kind of quid-pro-quo between Maria and myself. The boys were talking...

"Yes, Missss... I mean, Alessa. He told me what you liked, you know... just in case..."

"Enough talk..."

He lay on his side next to me, his eyes moving from my once-again wildly blown-out hair down to my brightly colored in lime-green toenails. He attentively reached a finger out and lightly ran it down the top of my right breast, stopping momentarily to excite my nipple as he traced around my areola. My left one stood at attention sympathetically and a shiver ran through me as he bent down and took it into his mouth, sucking and then carefully biting.

Damn, that felt good. After months of not knowing the touch of a man, two different men in two nights. How similar would the experiences be? How different would the two men be?

His fingers continued their journey while his mouth continued to worship my breasts, hesitating at my stomach, rubbing it lovingly as they moved around my now larger baby bump and then sought out their final prize, circling my clit with both thumb and forefinger over and over and over.

I could feel my back arching off the bed on its own account and my feet dug into the bed sheet as my pelvis tried to force his fingers inside.

His thumb remained touching my clit, carefully pushing and circling and the rest of his fingers plunged home, one at a time deep inside my pussy, eased inside by the slickness found there.

As with Jimmy, as with Philip and now Michael, my body moaned on its own without regard to my conscious mind and the heat, starting beneath my breasts quickly moved down through my stomach into my pelvis and I shivered, shivered, moaned, moved against his hand and came hard.

Thank God! I was afraid that my apprehension sleeping with Michael would cause me to... to what? be afraid? be frigid without any control on my part? to be slutty and shame myself before both men?

Evidently not. Michael inferred that Philip was extremely happy with last night and that he expected to enjoy himself with me, also.

His hand continued to move in and out and I could feel my fluids running out onto his hand and then the sheet.

I was going to tell him to fuck me but he was already moving down and after gently moving my legs apart, his finely educated mouth licked my thighs and moved up to put his tongue deep inside me, moving from one side to the other, moving in and out, moving up to the clit, circling it as my body once again began to shiver.

Whenever I thought he was going to stop, he found new strength from somewhere and continued attending to my body's desires. He didn't stop until he finally sensed I could cum no more and moved back even with me, putting his arm under my neck and holding my head to his chest. As tall as I am, laying down changes everything.

Once again, my heart pulsed so hard I could feel it throughout my body and he ran his other hand over my stomach, gently caressing where in a few months was going to be so huge, even tighter.

I must have napped.

When I was aware of my surroundings, I saw his uneasy look.

"Are you OK, Alessa? I didn't hurt you did I?"

I rolled over and kissed his mouth. It was our first kiss! He had lived with us for months. He had just given me continual orgasms and had put his hand deep into my pussy and we just kissed for the first time now.

I reached down to find his dick. It had waited, already semi-erect, for me to wake up. Michael's consideration, his thoughtfulness knowing I was probably going to be a little tired from the late hour, from the pregnancy, from the sex... all drove my hand down to him and I began to stroke him, slowly, slowly, faster, much faster.

I felt the blood rush in, the skin tightening as it grew stiff again, I could feel the slickness oozing out; he was ready and so was I.

"Michael," I whispered, 'love me, Michael." I prayed that his erection would indeed last long enough to accomplish what he had never done, to make love to a woman as only a man could.

Moving carefully, gently between my legs, ever aware of my baby, he put the head of his dick against my lips and moved it slowly getting it slick, pushing in and then he WAS in, deeper, deeper and the waiting, waiting until I could take it no more and began humping my pelvis up against him and he pulled back and then pushed down again, picking up speed, feeling his confidence growing and taking control of him.

He continued to pound me, rubbing his fingers against my clit and pounding me until, happily enough, he came spurting his warm cum deep inside. Once... twice... three times, heavier and greater each time. There was a pause and then he moved again, down, down, down and his cum surged again another three, four... I don't know... how many times.

Damn! Philip was good, but Michael was as good as Jimmy had been. I began to selfishly think that if Maria did somehow lay claim to Philip most of the time, I would have Michael to myself. It was amazing how some seriously good fucking could turn a woman's mind to only her own pleasure. For a moment, just a moment, I was ashamed and then remembered how Maria was probably getting the fucking of her life from Philip.

He stayed there, between my legs, holding his weight from me and the baby.

"Michael?"

"Mmmm?"

"When do you think you're good to go, again?"

Whatever misgivings I had had when Maria and I decided to do what we have done were gone on the night's breeze. I was such a little slut.

And, by the time the sun rose in the morning, I was happy, satisfied and wondering if I was going to tell Maria about Michael or keep his secret with me.

**********

Sayomi....

Rachel Walker, Bobbi's cousin, well, second-cousin was arriving today from the mainland. I had made the invitation before I knew that Alessa and her entire Malibu group would descend on us for Christmas.

We fought the traffic into Honolulu to meet her at the airport. Our driver, Rick, put our state placard on the dash and gave the airport security fits as he parked the SUV in a 'no loading' zone.

She had asked to bring her friend, Sophia and of course, I said 'yes' since Bobbi wasn't sure we had enough to keep a young girl occupied.

With all the other people here, I was glad she WAS bringing a friend. I didn't know how much time we'd have for her while the Corporation people were here. At least, I thought, there would be other youngsters for her and her little friend, Sophia, to play with.

I should have realized that Bobbi was a man.

I did it again. I had promised myself to never criticize him anywhere, including my mind. He was my husband and I had already made so many mistakes in our short marriage I was constantly reminded of my transgressions when my mind had nothing better to do.

Yet, I still should have known better. He hadn't seen her since he joined the Navy. The way he described her, she was a cute, sweet little girl with a cute, sweet little smile.

It wasn't as much fun going to the airport, anymore. With all the necessary security to protect us, the ability to immediately meet people coming off the plane was gone and so we were waiting way past the baggage claim area for his little cousin.

He kept looking for a young teenager, well, he said, two teenagers with this Sophia coming with her and carefully watched every young girl that walked by, much to the worry of many a mother who noticed.

"Bahhhh-beeeeee!!!" He was almost knocked over by one of the most beautiful young women I've ever seen. She was magnificent and definitely NOT thirteen years old. Her tight, almost painted-on jeans were topped with a very nice white lace blouse that covered but did nothing to conceal her bold, pert breasts that were now pressed into my husband's chest.

Bobbi had forgotten, just like a man, that time passes by even if what he's doing seems the same old thing day after day. I did the math in my head and figured her to be about eighteen, nineteen years old. How I wished I was nineteen. How I wished I was her with her so long dark hair, an unbelievable face with two bright eyes that made your heart melt, a cute nose that needed to be kissed and two incredible lips that called out for love. I don't know what came over me that moment.

Although I could appreciate another woman's beauty in a detached sort of way, this astonishing woman, this young woman, still a girl blossoming into the sensual eroticism of knowledge that only women understand, with such excitement showing in her face, aroused me as I watched her kiss my Bobbi without a care in the world.

12