Sister Has a Few Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gymmyt
gymmyt
684 Followers

Letting out a moan, Gretchen gripped my cock firmly and started furiously jacking me with one hand and stroking at her clit with the other, the both of us on the precipice of orgasm.

She commenced to writhing, undulating beneath me as the first string of my ejaculate erupted from my cock, splashing her on the cheek and into her hair, I continued to spasm as spurt after spurt coated her stomach and breasts.

I leaned back, panting and watched as Gretchen lazily painted her stomach and breasts with my seed.

"That. Was. Awesome!" She proclaimed, grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"Agreed, little sister. Let me clean you up."

I got up and grabbed a warm wet towel, wiped my still leaking shaft and went to her, cleaning her of my thick choad that coated her. I bent and lapped at her rubbery nipple; she giggled and slapped me away.

"Let's get dressed before mom and dad decide to check on us." I said, tossing her shirt to her.

The next morning, I woke up on the couch as I felt Gretchen rising, we had fallen asleep together.

"You kids looked so cute!" Mom said cheerily to Gretchen. "I didn't want to wake you."

Still lying prone on my couch, I feigned sleep.

"What did you kids do last night, did you eat?"

"Jack ate some fish." I nearly choked when I heard this.

"Fish? Jack doesn't like fish!"

"Well, mommy," Gretchen said as she and mom clomped up the stairs. "He must love mine, because he just gobbled it right up!"

gymmyt
gymmyt
684 Followers
12