Sister Hot, Wife Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

"Yes, ok."

"In fact, Hun, let's try a little experiment for as long as your sister is here. When we have dinner, you give yourself exactly half what you give Jess. What do you ladies think?" Both agreed it was a good idea (although Janet rather less enthusiastically than Jessica). Janet was very tired anyhow and shortly afterwards told us she was going up. "Sorry, guys, I'm completely bushed!"

"No problem, Hun, all the running around you've been doing tonight," I said. Jessica nodded compassionately. "Yes, sis, you poor old thing." Janet lumbered to her feet. "Goodnight then," she smiled.

"Hey, what about all this?" I pointed to the residue of our meal on the table. "Oh Hun, I thought I'd leave that till tomorrow. Really am dead on my feet," whined Janet.

"Standards, Janet, standards. We have a guest, you know," I scolded her. Jessica said nothing, just sniggered slightly. Getting no support from her sister, Janet wearily complied. She cleared up and then made off to bed. She put her head round the door before going up. "See you guys tomorrow then."

"Sure, Hun."

"Yeah, Jan, sleep well," drawled Jessica. She looked at the shopping bag (still lying on the carpet). "Can you take my stuff up and pop it on my bed?" Janet came back into the room and retrieved the bag. "Don't you want to check it first, Jess?" I grinned. "Make sure it's all present and correct?"

Jessica giggled. "Mark, honestly! Don't be such a slave driver! I'll check it later. Can't you see your poor wife's all tired out." She rolled her eyes at her sister. "Besides, she'd have told me if she hadn't managed to get exactly what I wanted - am I right, sis?"

"Yes, Jessica." Janet's tone was deferential, almost servile. More secretary to boss than one sister to another. Jess pointed to the chair in the corner. "And my blouse, if you don't mind." Janet got the blouse from the chair. "Put this on your bed too, Jessica?"

"No, Janet, of course not. Hang it up in my wardrobe."

"Ok, Jessica. Goodnight then."

Neither Jessica nor I took our eyes off the TV screen as Janet finally made her exit. I turned the sound back up because another movie was just starting.

11.

The next day, Sunday, was difficult because there was no way I could get my wife out of the house, hence zero opportunity to fuck her sister. When I say 'difficult' I mean for me in particular - Jessica was more amused than anything else. "Guess you'll just have to suffer, baby, won't you?" she giggled when I told her my predicament. She proceeded to make things even more 'difficult' by being a grade A cock-tease every chance she got (those chances being numerous since my wife, although around and about, was occupied with various chores most of the time). I tried manfully to keep cool, or at least not be drooling over Jess the whole time, but it really wasn't possible. Her skimpy, yellow summer dress was (as she well knew) the type of thing guaranteed to drive a guy nuts and that's exactly what the sexy little bitch was doing -- driving me nuts!

Mid-afternoon and it gets worse: I'm now being tormented almost beyond endurance by what I'm seeing. And what was that? Well, nothing really. It's only Jessica cavorting around the lounge in a barely-there bikini!

What happened was, the three of us were sitting around after lunch (lunch for me and Jess, that is, the now dieting Janet having decided to impress us by skipping it altogether), Jan in a chair with a book, me and Jess sat on the sofa. Or me sat on the sofa, to be strictly accurate, Jess is horizontal and she has her feet in my lap. I have a raging hard-on under my shorts and the evil bitch is casually torturing it with her wriggling toes. Suddenly, she tosses down her magazine and looks outside. "Hey, really nice out there, guys! Reckon I'll check out the garden."

"Yeah, go for it," I say.

"Great," Jess smiles and she goes upstairs to her room. When she scampers down a few minutes later, my blood pressure shoots because she's got changed into the skimpiest of bikinis. She sashays in, carrying a towel and a tube of sun cream, and she does a little twirl for us in the middle of the room. "Da da!" she grins. "What do you think? Bought it last week in HK." She's looking at Janet. "Oh yes, Jess! Looks good on you." My wife tries to smile but it doesn't come out quite right. It's more of a grimace. But she was correct, Jessica DID look good in the bikini. Or she was wrong, rather, because what Jessica looked, stood there in this teeny weeny combo that was only just, by a couple of millimetres, decent ... what she looked was the most fantastically fuckable piece of ass that you could possibly imagine. Key word there is 'fuckable'. Like I say, it really upset my equilibrium (the little I had left).

"Why thank you, sis," said Jess, looking pleased as punch. "But maybe I ought to get a man's opinion too." She turned in my direction. "Mr Taylor?" Her back was to Janet now and she was facing me. She was grinning wickedly. I whistled my appreciation. "Now that sounds like approval, am I right?" she flirted. I flirted back. "Yeah, Miss Sanchez, I do approve ... Definitely!" She pouted, blew me a kiss, then strolled off towards the door, laughing and wiggling her ass. I glanced over at my wife. From where she was sitting she couldn't have seen Jess pouting and blowing kisses at me, but she was looking upset. Not about to say anything, though. Just a bit of harmless fun, I guess, is what she was telling herself. Didn't want to make a fool of herself again by getting annoyed and stomping off like she had on Thursday about the other thing. End up having to apologise to her sister again. And to me. "Ok there, Hun?" I prodded.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" Janet tried to hold my gaze but couldn't, ended up staring at the floor. "No reason. Just checking. Thought you looked a bit odd, that's all."

"I'm fine, Hun, honestly," she said, not looking at me, addressing her shoes instead. Poor woman was aggrieved, I could tell, but felt she had to try and put a brave face on. I carried on staring at her, knowing she wouldn't look up. I felt a heady rush. Somehow the whole situation (that I'd lost interest in her sexually, that I clearly fancied the arse off her hot little sister, the sister she felt so inferior to, that she'd lost her rag one time about what -- she thought -- was nothing, and felt ashamed about it), all of this was draining Janet of her spirit and confidence. In the dynamic of our ménage a trios my wife was becoming pleasingly submissive. I glanced across and winked at Jessica (stood in the doorway, looking highly amused). Jess grinned and blew me another kiss. She didn't seem to care too much whether her sister saw or not. Nor did I.

Yep, things were great and only getting better for me and Jessica.

Janet made a concerted effort to pull herself together. She looked up and faced us. What she saw was her gorgeous, bikini-clad sister posed provocatively by the door and her husband gazing over there in very obvious appreciation. "See you later then, Jess," I said. She smiled and disappeared. Popped back again a few seconds later. "Say, either of you guys wanna join me?" Jan shook her head. "No, thanks, Jess. Too hot for me. You know how I get in the sun."

"Oh yeah. You go all red and blotchy, sis, don't you?"

"She does," I chipped in. "God, you should have seen her last time she tried to get a tan. Looked like a monster, Hun, didn't you?"

A little giggle from Jessica. "Thankfully I don't have that problem. I tan really easily." "So I see," I grinned, brazenly checking her out. "Jess, you absolutely sure you want more sun on that body? Looks to me like you have a fabulous all over tan already." I turned to my wife. "Doesn't she, Hun? Your sister looks nicely tanned, wouldn't you say?"

"Um, yes, I suppose," Janet mumbled.

"You suppose? Aw, c'mon, Hun, don't be churlish. She's got a great tan, no question!"

Jess is laughing. "Well thank you, guys! But it won't harm to top it up, will it? So, sounds like Mrs Taylor's staying here. What about Mr Taylor?"

"Yeah, why not," I grinned. "That's ok, Hun, isn't it? If I go sunbathe with your sister for a while?" Janet mutters something that sounds like agreement. "Sure you won't join us, sis?" asks Jessica. "You can borrow my sun cream. You did buy it for me after all!"

"No, Jessica, thanks. It definitely looks too hot out there."

"You don't have to strip off like me, Jan, you know. If you're frightened of going blotchy in the sun and looking like ... what was it, Marky?"

"A monster."

Jess giggles. "Yeah, right ... a monster ... if you're scared of turning into a monster you can keep your clothes on. Just because I've changed into a tiny bikini doesn't mean you have to, does it?"

"Not quite your sort of thing, Hun, is it, wearing a tiny bikini?" I cut in.

"Well we can't all look like Jessica, can we?" mumbled Janet, looking wistfully at her gorgeous sibling. "Hun, I didn't mean that," I protested. "Any case, you have other qualities. Jess might have the pretty face and the fabulous figure, sure, but ..."

"Hey, and the brains," Jess called out. "I'm not just some bimbo, you know!"

"Sorry, yes, the looks AND the brains of the family," I corrected. "But who's the sister who's a great cook? Tell me that, Hun."

Jessica giggled. "Yeah, and I finally get to sample the world famous fish stew tonight, right?" Both Janet and I nodded. "Can't wait! Any case, sis, like I say, why don't you keep all your clothes on but come outside with us? You can sit under a tree and just relax and watch your husband and I sunbathe."

"No, Jessica, honestly. I'd really rather stay here with my book." Jessica rolls her eyes in exasperation. It's like she's dealing with a recalcitrant child. "Janet wants to stay inside and read her book, Mark."

"It's a free country, Jess."

"Ok, Marky, just you and me then," grins Jessica and off she goes to the garden. I'm already just in shorts and tee-shirt so I jump up and follow. "Hey, Hun, maybe bring us a couple of cold beers out in half an hour?" I say as I leave. It's an order, really, not a question, and Janet clearly knows this because she doesn't answer. She doesn't even nod.

When she brings us the beers (in exactly half an hour, I'm pleased to notice) she finds Jessica lying face down and topless on a towel and me (also topless) kneeling over her, rubbing sun cream on her back. "Drinks are here, Jess," I say, as Janet appears. Jan has the beer poured into frosted glasses on a tray and there's a couple of napkins and a large bowl of crisps too.

"Oh goody, I'm parched!" Jess flips over and sits cross-legged 'yoga' style on the towel. She keeps her impenetrable dark shades on and she doesn't bother replacing her top. Janet bends over with the tray and Jess and I take a beer each. I down mine in one ("Ah, needed that!") and Jess does too. She's a bit careless, though, and a fair amount of beer dribbles down her chin, her neck, some of it trickling further down onto her breasts. I take a napkin and I gently dab her dry, including her big beautiful tits. "Thanks, Mr Taylor," she giggles. She looks up at Janet. "Nibbles as well! Yummy!" Janet bends over again so Jessica can take the bowl of crisps from the tray. Jess smiles at her. "You're a trooper, sis, you really are." She starts eating the crisps, feeds me some too.

Janet remains mute. It's clear she's hating this, but her self-esteem is rapidly approaching rock-bottom and she can't find a way to stop it. She's getting increasingly locked into her demeaning role, becoming less and less 'wife and sister', more and more 'servant and figure of fun'. And Jessica is merciless. Wifey can't have any crisps, Mark, can she?" she giggles. "This new diet she's on."

"She can if she wants, Jess. Half portions for dinner is the deal, remember?" My eyes are gleaming with mirth behind my shades. It's not only Jessica who's enjoying this, I am too. I'm in thrall to the sexy little bitch and I'm getting off on watching her persecute my increasingly humiliated wife.

"Oh yeah, sorry, was forgetting. So she CAN have crisps!" Jessica smiles and holds the bowl up to her sister (who's pretty famished judging by the covetous way she's eying the contents, a result of skipping lunch, I guess). "Take one, sis," urges Jess. "And I do mean ONE." Poor Janet's expression is a picture as she takes a single crisp and pops it into her mouth. It's hilarious. She stands there while we finish the rest, then we send her packing. Jessica and I laugh uproariously as she toddles back inside with the tray and the empties. We don't even wait till she's out of ear-shot.

"God, Mark, did you see the poor thing's face when you were wiping the beer off my boobs?"

I give her a complicit grin. "I did. Talk about not happy."

Jess stretches out again and I pick up on what I was doing before our drinks break (rubbing sun cream into her gorgeous body). "Do me all over, sugar," she purrs and so I do - I massage lotion into her back, her neck, her shoulders, then I work my way down her long sexy legs. Jess starts giggling suddenly. "Hey, Mark, she's watching!" I look round. Yikes. Janet is looking out the window and seeing everything. She cuts a forlorn figure standing there. "Shit, Jess, she is too! Maybe I'd better stop."

Jess smirks. "No, sweetie, don't stop. Do my bum now. Rub cream into my bum." I don't need telling twice. I slide Jess's bikini over her glorious buttocks and I massage her ass with the cream. Jess lies there smiling and staring through her shades at the window where her sister is standing. "Kiss it, Marky," she instructs. "Let wifey see you kiss my ass." I start doing that, I pull her bikini down further, right the way to her knees, and I plant little butterfly kisses all over her smooth, peachy butt. "That's right, baby, all over. Mmm, that's heavenly," she says. "Lick me down there, baby." I get working on it. "Oh yeah, baby," Jess moans. "Lick my ass, baby, get that lovely tongue right in there! Oh yeah, honey, that feels soooo good!" I love how she's moaning with pleasure and I redouble my efforts. After a while she calls a halt and turns over. "Now my front. It's feeling left out." She kicks her bikini all the way off and opens her legs invitingly, showing me her cunt. I leer and move my mouth towards where I want to start -- her belly. My lips make contact and I start kissing her down there. I move my lips slowly towards her juicy cunt. I've tongued her asshole, now I'm gonna do the same with her cunt. Then I'm gonna fuck the hot little bitch senseless right here in the garden ... and I don't give a damn that my wife is stood at the window watching. But the 'hot little bitch' has other ideas. She grabs my ears and pulls my head up. "No, sweetie, I meant put cream on my front."

'Disappointed' is a reasonable enough description of my condition. As is 'fucking frustrated'. I'm staring ravenously at her delicious cunt. Yesterday seems ages ago and I'm aching to be inside it again. "But I thought ... you know, Jess."

She follows my gaze. "Ah, I see." She sits up, grinning, and points to her discarded bikini bottoms. "Pass me them, sweetie." She slides them back on and lies down again. "Too much temptation for my poor honey, uh?" she giggles.

"Jess!" I protest.

"Hush, baby." She tosses me the sun cream. "Like I said, do my front." She looks over to check if her sister is still at the window (she is). "And make sure you spend absolutely ages on my breasts, sweetie, ok?"

"Ok, babe." And I get cracking. As instructed, I focus on her luscious tits and I make it last. I glance periodically at the window, at my poor watching wife. She doesn't move. Perhaps she can't. "Now YOU lie down, baby," Jess grins, after maybe twenty minutes of me fondling her tits. "Because it's MY turn to get busy with that sun cream. Wanna rub it all over my hunky man!"

Jessica vacates the towel so I can lie on it. She stands up and puts her bikini top on (so she's back to being fully clothed, least her version of it), then she kneels down and she does my back and my shoulders, gives me a lovely, sensuous massage with the cream. "Does that feel good, sweetheart?" she whispers in a seductive 'baby doll' voice. "Mmm, sure does," I grunt. She kisses the back of my neck when she's finished. Or not finished, rather. "Turn over now, sweetie, and I'll do your front," she purrs in my ear. I flip onto my back and Jess rubs the cream into my chest and my stomach. She puts the tube down and starts gently stroking my belly. Her teasing fingers flutter to the waistband of my shorts. My whole being is focused on her soft feminine touch, screaming for it to go lower. She leans in and gives me a long sexy kiss. Then she sits up on my thighs, straddling me. I look up and devour the mouth-watering sight of her fabulous tits jiggling around in the miniscule top. She's grinning at me. "My honey adores my lovely big boobs, doesn't he?" I smile and nod. She giggles and leans forward and shakes them at me. Then she presses them in my face. I kiss her breasts, slobber into them, until she pulls away and sits up again. "Such a shame wifey hasn't got a pair like this, sugar, isn't it?" she taunts. I have the mother of all erections now, it's tenting right up inside my shorts. We're talking Eifel Tower. Jessica looks down, licking her lips. "So, should we open up these shorts and see what my hunky man has got for me?" she pouts. "Oh yeah, Jess! Yeah, baby!" I yell.

"Beg me then," she giggles. "Wanna hear you beg! Beg beautiful sexy darling Jessica to open your shorts."

"Please, Jessica ... beautiful sexy DARLING Jessica ... please open my shorts!"

She does and my cock springs free and skywards. "Ooo, baby!" she exclaims in delight. "Think we should attend to that, sweetie, don't you?"

"Please," I grin.

"Is she still watching, sugar?"

I glance towards the house. "Yeah, would appear so," I chuckle.

"And I think we can guess exactly what she's looking at, can't we? Her husband's nice big cock. Poor thing hasn't had it for so long, sugar, has she?"

"Six months and counting, baby."

"Yeah, six months. Half a year! Poor old sis. And here's me getting to have it any time I want. Life's not fair, sugar, is it?"

"It isn't, Jess, no."

"Hey, you're not planning on giving her a sympathy fuck, Marky, are you?"

"No way, baby. My cock's all yours."

"Do I own it, baby?"

"Yeah, Jess, you own it."

"Really? I own my sister's husband's cock?"

"Yeah, baby."

"What, this lovely big cock right here?" she giggled, stroking it with her fingers.

"That's the one, baby," I grunted, getting more and more aroused. Jessica carried on stroking it for a while, then she went down with her mouth. She licked and sucked my dick until I was trembling and shaking and about to erupt in what I knew was gonna be the biggest baddest ejaculation of my entire life. Then she abruptly stopped and sat up, leaving me on the very verge but high and dry. "That's enough for today, sweetie, I think. Let's go back inside."

"What!!" I can't believe she's serious. But she is. "Yeah, come on, it'll be fish stew time soon, and I wanna shower and change first." The mention of fish stew has me glancing towards the house again. My wife has gone. Maybe she's in the kitchen getting started on the prep. I'm still on fire. "God, Sanchez, what are you fucking doing to me?"

She grins wickedly. "What am I doing? What, right now? Hmm, let me see ... teasing your rocks off?"

"Glad we agree on something."

"Well I AM a tease, sweetie, aren't I? You said it yourself. Keep telling me what a tease I am, don't you?"

"Yeah. C'mon though, Jess, you can't leave me in this state! Look, forget the blow job, guess I can handle getting only half a blow job. Let's just go up to your room and fuck!"

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers
1...345678