Sister Hot, Wife Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

"Oh. So horny Mr Taylor wants to fuck me again already, does he?"

"Miss Sanchez, I wanna fuck you all day and all night, every day and every night. There, baby ... is that clear enough for you?"

"It is, sweetie, yes. But we can't do it now. What about Mrs Taylor? What about my poor sister?"

"Well, given what she's already seen the last couple of hours ..."

"But she hasn't seen you actually cheating on her, has she?"

"Well, not technically but ..."

"Not technically means no, Mark."

"Ok but ..."

"But nothing. Yet now all of a sudden you don't care if she knows. You even want to take me upstairs and fuck me while the poor thing is slaving away fixing our dinner!"

"Yeah, babe, that's exactly and precisely what I wanna do."

"Unbelievable. You're a very bad man, Mark Taylor, you know that?"

"I know."

"A complete and utter bastard, in fact."

"Guess so."

Jessica sighed and shook her head and got to her feet. She stooped to pick up the tube of sun cream, took her sweet time doing it, wiggled her ass at me. Then she made a big production of checking that her bikini is fully in place (covering the tiny but crucial amount that it's designed to cover). I was hard as a rock - I wanted her so badly I couldn't think straight. Really did not know how I was going to get through the rest of the day. I looked imploringly at Jessica but the evil bitch just stood there laughing at me. Fucking little tease! She was driving me fucking crazy and loving every minute of it.

"So c'mon, sugar, what are we waiting for? I need a fuck as much as you do," she pouted. And she strolled off towards the house.

Oh yeah!

I jumped up, fastened my shorts, grabbed the towel and ran after her.

12.

Janet was in the kitchen, chopping vegetables. She looked up when Jessica and I came in from the garden. "Hi guys. Dinner in a couple of hours?"

"Sure, Hun."

"Yeah, sis, great!"

I came straight out with it. "Me and Jessica are going upstairs for a while, ok?" Janet nodded. She even forced a smile. "Can you believe this?" Jessica whispered in my ear. Her sister's pathetic acceptance of the situation was indeed remarkable. I grinned and slipped my hand round Jessica's waist, all pretence dropped. "Two hours, you said?"

"Yes, Hun," said Janet.

"Ok, call us when it's ready. We'll be in Jess's room. Don't come in. Just knock on the door, Hun, ok?"

"Ok."

"Yeah, Mrs Taylor, definitely don't come in!" giggled Jessica. Jeez, the girl was brutal!

Poor Janet looked distressed but said nothing - merely resumed her dinner preparations. "C'mon, baby," I said, squeezing Jessica's arse. We left Janet to it and retired upstairs for a fuck. Afterwards we lay in bed laughing ourselves silly at how things were turning out. "This is fun, sweetie, isn't it?" said Jessica.

"Yeah, babe, it is. What was that again about not letting Janet know I'm fucking her little sister?"

She shrugged. "Well, seems like she's just gonna tolerate it. Amazing really."

"Yep."

"Fine. Makes it even better for us, sugar, doesn't it?

"Sure does."

"I mean, I knew she was a bit pathetic but this is incredible!" giggled Jessica. "Like, is she really gonna come up and knock to tell us dinner's ready?"

"Damn right she is."

"Unbelievable!"

I chuckled. "Probably wants to avoid our marriage breaking down."

"Bit late for that, sweetie, isn't it? I'd say her husband fucking her little sister and not even bothering to hide it is pretty good divorce material, wouldn't you?

"Yeah, but won't happen. Janet knows which side her bread is buttered."

"How do you mean, sugar?"

"Well, I earn most of the money round here. We split up, she's gonna struggle."

"What about maintenance and stuff?"

I shrugged. "No kids. Won't be that much."

"Guess I could always help her out, Marky, couldn't I? My new job pays tons!"

"You could, Jess, yes. What's the chances of that happening?"

"Oh, let me see now. Zero?"

"That high, uh?"

Jessica looked thoughtful for a moment. Then she turned to me with an evil grin. "So, wifey is stuck with this. She has to put up with it because it's better than being dirt poor for the rest of her life." This was, in fact, my conclusion. It was the only explanation I could think of for Janet's quite risible subservience. Fair enough. I sure wasn't complaining. "You're a sharp girl, Jess." She giggled and started stroking my cock. "Which means, Mark ... correct me if I'm wrong ... that you and I can do whatever the hell we like and the poor thing has to suck it up."

"Like the sound of that, baby, do you?" I grinned. Jess didn't answer. She didn't need to. The cruel smile playing on her lips was answer enough. I remember thinking that to be relishing this the way she was, Jessica must really despise her sister, and I nearly asked her about this, why she wanted to torment Janet so much. It might have given me a clue as to what was really happening here. So do I wish I had? No, not really - it was too late by then anyway. There were two main reasons I didn't. Firstly, I found myself just as turned on as Jess at the idea of us subjugating poor Janet, and I was sufficiently ashamed of this not to want to probe too deeply as to why. Secondly, Jessica had gone down on me and was nibbling expertly away at my dick. "Oh yeah, baby, oh yeah. You know exactly what to do with a man's cock, baby, don't you?" I groaned. Jessica giggled and carried on blowing me. I lay back and let her. It was like I'd gone to heaven. She was still pleasuring me when there was a knock on the door. "Dinner's about ready, guys!"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh no, it's the ugly sister."

Jessica giggled and broke off the blowjob. "Ok, sis, we'll be out in a few minutes. Just gotta finish something first. You stay right there, sis, ok?"

"Ok, Jessica."

Jess winked at me. "Make some noise, sugar," she grinned, and she resumed work on my cock. Couple of minutes of loud grunting and groaning - and plenty of "oh yeah, Jess, baby, you're the fucking best" -- and I came like a volcano in her mouth. She swallowed it all down and licked her lips. "Can't get enough of that cock of yours, honey. It's just heavenly!" She looked over to the door. "You still there, sis?"

"Yes, Jessica."

"Look, me and Marky need to take a shower. Go downstairs and wait for us."

"Ok."

"Oh, Hun?" I called out.

"Yes?"

"Jessica and I would like pre-dinner drinks in the lounge. Fix us a martini each, would you?"

"Ok, Mark."

"Nice and cold, Jan, yeah?" said Jess.

"Ok, Jessica." We listened to her receding footsteps down the hall and cracked up laughing. "Our little slave girl," giggled Jess. "Let's really have some fun with the poor thing tonight, sweetie, should we?"

"Bitch!" I grinned, slapping her ass. "C'mon, gorgeous, dinner awaits." We showered and dressed (Jessica changed into a very sexy little dress) and went downstairs. We sat on the sofa and Janet served us our martinis. She still had her apron on from cooking -- a good look for her, I thought. Jessica thought so too. "Ah excellent, here comes the housemaid," she giggled when Janet came in with the drinks on a tray. Janet ignored the comment, simply put our martinis on the table in front of us. Jessica picked up her glass and took a sip. "Mmm, lovely! She knows how to fix a cocktail, Marky, no question."

"Well trained," I grinned and took a large sip from mine. "What should we call her?" asked Jessica.

"Who? The maid?"

"Yeah, our maid. Let's give her a name."

"Ok, Jess, up to you. What's her name?"

Jessica pondered for a moment. "I know! How about 'Dumpy'?"

I chuckled. "Sure, gorgeous, very appropriate. Dumpy it is." I looked at my wife. "That ok with you, Dumpy?" Janet nodded. Not good enough for Jess: "What's your name then?" she prodded. "Um, Dumpy," mumbled poor, pathetic Janet.

"Good. Hey, Mark, what should Dumpy call me? Jessica's a bit boring, don't you think?"

I mulled it over. "Well, she's Dumpy because she's dumpy, right?"

Jessica nodded.

"Right, so same thing ... how about she calls you 'Miss Gorgeous'?"

"I love it! Yes, I'll be Miss Gorgeous. And I think she ought to call you 'Sir'. You know, sweetie, as a mark of respect for the man of the house."

"Sounds good to me, babe," I grinned. "Ok with you, Dumpy?"

"Yes, Sir," said Janet.

I looked down at my almost empty glass. Janet took the hint. "Another one, Sir?"

"No, I don't think so," I said. I raised an eyebrow and inclined my head towards Jessica.

"Can I get you anything else, Miss Gorgeous?"

Jessica smiled sweetly. "No, Dumpy, I'm just fine. Do you like my dress by the way?"

"Yes, Miss Gorgeous."

"Really shows my legs off, doesn't it? And my boobs, of course. Shows my lovely big boobs off very nicely, Dumpy, don't you think? The man of the house certainly likes it. Don't you, honey?" She was stroking my thigh. "Yeah," I leered, nuzzling her neck. "Like it on you, babe, that's for sure."

"What, so you wouldn't like it on Dumpy then?" Jess smirked. I just laughed. "Gonna be ripping it off me later, baby, aren't you?" giggled Jessica.

"Fucking am, baby, yes," I told her.

"Up in your bedroom, right?"

"Right, baby."

Jessica was out of control now, her appetite for humiliating her poor sister seemingly boundless. "That's fine with you, Dumpy, isn't it?" she said, gazing at Janet. "That I sleep with the man of the house tonight in the master bedroom?"

"Yes, Miss Gorgeous," muttered Janet. She looked like she wanted the floor to open up and swallow her. "Tonight and every night, baby," I chipped in.

"So where's poor Dumpy gonna sleep?" Jess asked.

"Your room?" I suggested. She shook her head. "Don't think so, Mark. I need it to keep my stuff in. I know, what about that little box room at the end of the hall? No bed, I know, but it's ok just for the maid, isn't it?"

"Sure, babe. We put her in there. She can sleep on the floor."

Jessica giggled. "Dumpy, how does that sound? You spend the night on the floor in that tiny box room and I'll spend the night in the master bedroom with the man of the house?" Janet tried to nod but her head barely moved. "What's that?" snapped Jessica.

"Ok, Miss Gorgeous."

"But how does it sound is what I asked you? ... you deaf as well as dumpy, Dumpy?"

"It sounds good, Miss Gorgeous."

"Good or great?" I cut in. I was out of control now too. Wanted to really persecute poor Janet. "Great, Sir. It sounds great."

Jessica was wetting herself. "So it sounds great, does it? Why exactly, Dumpy? Why is it so great that you get the floor in that tiny little room on your own, while I get a nice comfortable bed and a hunky man making love to me all night? Sounds rather unfair to me." Janet stayed dumb. She was utterly abject. "It doesn't seem fair, Marky, does it?" Jess grinned. "Guess not, babe," I snickered.

"It definitely isn't," said Jess. "So I have an idea!"

"What's that, beautiful?"

"She spends the night with us!"

"With us? You sure, babe?"

"Yeah, honey, with us. She sleeps on the floor at the bottom of our bed. That way she gets to hear us fucking. Maybe we let her watch for a while too ... if she behaves herself."

"I like it, baby."

"Perhaps I'll even let her suck your dick."

"Thought YOU owned my cock, gorgeous?"

Jessica giggled. "I do, sugar. But it'll be fun to make Dumpy here lick it. You know, get it all big and ready for me."

"Ah," I chuckled. "So the ugly old maid sucks my dick so I can stick it into her beautiful young mistress. Is that the idea, baby?"

"Yeah. Tantalise the poor thing! She gets to slobber over a hard cock and I get to have it."

"Such a bitch, Sanchez, you know that?"

"Thanks sweetie!"

"Anything else you wanna do?"

"Loads! But let's go eat, sweetheart. Can't wait to sample Dumpy's fish stew!"

We went through to the kitchen and Janet served dinner. Not altogether surprisingly she forgot about the 'half portions' rule and gave herself as much as she gave me and Jessica. Jess was on the ball, however, and she made her poor sister put half of it back. We didn't allow Janet to sit at the table with us, we made her sit on a stool in the corner balancing her plate precariously on her lap. All through the meal we abused and made fun of her. "Aw, look at poor Dumpy," giggled Jessica. "Looks all sad over there, sugar, doesn't she?"

"She does rather. Can't think why, Jess, can you?"

"Maybe she doesn't like being a maid."

"Well that's just tough, isn't it?" I sniggered. Jessica grinned over at her sister. "Dumpy, come and pour me some more wine." Janet got up and came to the table. She picked up the wine bottle and poured some into Jess's glass. Her hands were trembling. "And what about Sir?" prodded Jessica. "What about the man of the house? Would he like some too? Why don't you be a good little maid and ask him?"

"More wine, Sir?" mumbled Janet, proffering the bottle in my direction.

"Sure, Dumpy," I said.

"Don't drink too much, honey. I need you nice and hard for me in bed tonight," Jessica teased.

I grinned wolfishly. "Don't worry, babe, I will be."

"Sure you wouldn't rather make love to Dumpy instead?" grinned Jess.

"That your idea of a joke, Sanchez?"

She went all innocent. "Why? What's so funny?" "Oh come on, babe. What man in his right mind chooses an old banger over a top of the range sports car?"

Jessica giggled. "Aw, sweetie, that's so mean! Calling our maid an old banger! Did you hear that, Dumpy? Sir is a meanie, isn't he?" Janet said nothing, just remained standing by the table. "See, sweetie, you've hurt the poor thing's feelings."

"Yeah, Jess, how awful of me."

Jessica looked sternly at her sister. "Sir's feeling bad now. I think you should apologise to him for being an old banger."

"I'm sorry, Sir. I'm sorry for being an old banger." Janet was staring at the floor. Humiliated beyond words now. "And for not having a great body and fabulous tits like me. Say sorry to him for that," continued Jessica.

"Sir, I'm sorry for not having a great body and fabulous tits like Jessica."

"Like who?" snapped Jess. "Who's this Jessica person?"

"Er ... s-s-sorry ... like Miss Gorgeous, I m-m-meant." The wretched woman was struggling to get her words out. "That's b-b-better, Dumpy," mimicked Jessica. "Lose the stammer, though, if you don't mind. It's a little irritating."

"Sorry, Miss Gorgeous."

"Ok, coffee in the lounge, then bed-time!" said Jess, rising from the table. I followed suit and we went through and cosied up on the sofa, started kissing and canoodling. Janet came in with the coffees, placed them on the table, went to sit down on a chair. "No, Dumpy, you just stand there," said Jess, breaking off from kissing me. Then we went back to our smooch and ignored her for a while. She was stood only a couple of feet away but it was like she wasn't there. We got more and more steamy on the sofa, hands and mouths going everywhere, both of us moaning with desire. Jess's fingers went inside my pants and gently teased my throbbing cock. She looked up at Janet. "You ok there, Dumpy?" Janet said nothing. Jessica giggled: "Aw, you poor old thing! Wishing you were feeling what I'm feeling, aren't you? Wishing YOU had a man's cock to play with. Yeah, I know. Mmm, feels yummy, Dumpy, it really does! And just think, in a couple of minutes me and the man of the house are going to bed and he's going to make love to me. He'll go down on me first, get me dripping wet, and then after that I'm gonna have his big hard cock inside me. Can you imagine that, Dumpy? Can you imagine how delicious that's gonna be for me? Yeah, bet you can. Shame you can only imagine, isn't it? Mmm, just think how wonderful I'm feeling right now, how great it is to be a hot-looking woman who can get a hunky man into bed any time she wants."

"Ok, I think she gets the message," I grinned. "C'mon, beautiful, let's go upstairs."

Jessica nodded and looked at Janet. "So, Dumpy, you ready to join us?"

"Yes, Miss Gorgeous. What about the dishes, though?"

"You can leave the dishes until tomorrow."

"Thank you, Miss Gorgeous."

I looked at the two women for a moment. Jess was smiling very wickedly at her sister -- it was clear she was enjoying all this immensely. What was more surprising, certainly to me, was the expression of my poor wife. It wasn't for long, and was soon replaced with the now customary look of abject misery, but I could have sworn that the fleeting smile which flashed across Janet's face was (a) genuine, and (b) every bit as wicked as Jessica's.

Strange.

13.

Monday morning I'd forgotten about it. Must have been seeing things. Certainly Janet is looking pleasingly miserable again as she cooks our breakfast.

We're all three of us up and dressed. I'm in a suit and so is Jessica (who's got this meeting at the bank about her new job). There's a big difference between our business suits, however, which is that Jessica's involves a short skirt. She looks very smart and sassy, at the same time stupendously fuckable. Janet? Well, she's looking like what she is -- a rather dowdy secretary type. Jess and I are sat at the table, sipping coffee, waiting for our scrambled eggs to be dished up. We're chatting about last night. "So what was your favourite bit, sweetie?" asked Jessica.

"Mmm, let me see. I think it has to be when you made her kneel down and worship my cock. That was an absolute scream!"

Jessica giggled. "The cock that was about to disappear into me!"

"You're a fucking sadist, Jess. Poor cow."

"I know I am, darling. And don't you just love it."

"Sure do, babe." I grinned.

"You adore me, darling, don't you?" she pouted.

"Utterly."

"Hey, wonder how the 'Poor Cow' is doing with those eggs. They sure smell good!"

"Breakfast ready yet, Dumpy?" I called out. "Me and Miss Gorgeous are just about starving to death here."

"Yes, Sir, nearly there," said Janet. "Well get a move on," I snarled. "Having sex all night is hungry work for christ's sake!"

"Ok, Sir, sorry."

"And Miss Gorgeous has an important business meeting to go to, if you remember. She's not just a nothing secretary like you, you know."

"I know, Sir, sorry."

Jessica was grinning. "Hey, I'll be needing a secretary once I start my new job. Do you think Dumpy here might be interested? Think I should hire her, sweetie?"

"No, babe. She's a much better maid than a secretary."

"Yeah, guess you're right."

Janet served us our breakfast. I tucked in immediately but Jessica decided she wanted some reading material. "Dumpy, go fetch me a magazine," she ordered. "Which one, Miss Gorgeous?" asked Janet. Her servitude was really quite pitiful. "Oh whatever. Just any one will do," snapped Jessica. Janet came back with a travel magazine and gave it to her sister. Jess opened it up on the table and started flicking through the pages. "Dumpy, I need both hands for this, so feed me please." Jessica proceeded to make Janet feed her the scrambled eggs while she carried on leafing through the magazine. Every time she wanted another forkful she just opened up her mouth, and Janet popped the food in. After a while Jess looked at her watch. "Gee, we'd better get going!" she said. "Dumpy, my shoes are in the hall, go and get them for me." Janet trotted off and got her sister's shoes. Jessica pushed her chair back and stood up. "Put them on for me, Dumpy," she instructed. Janet bent down and slipped the shoes onto Jessica's feet. "Ok, good, so how do I look?" she smiled. "You look great, Miss Gorgeous," said Janet. (She did.) "Thanks," said Jessica. "So come on, we don't want to miss our train, guys, do we?" she said.

The train was busy, just a couple of seats free which Jess and I grabbed. Janet had to stand in the aisle. Jessica settled back and crossed her legs. Her short skirt displayed a fair amount and every man in eye-shot spent the whole journey ogling her smooth, silky thighs. This middle-aged, loser type sat opposite was particularly mesmerised. Jessica, aware of the effect she was having, kept slowly crossing and uncrossing her legs, teased the poor guy mercilessly. By the time we got off he was a wreck!

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers
1...345678