Sister-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see?" she said with a satisfied smile. "It's a very special sheath, isn't it? And now you see why you need the ring and the spray to keep you hard. It's like very coarse sandpaper inside, isn't it? Every movement I make rubs and scrapes at you, and I can assure you that what you have experienced so far is nothing to what you will experience in the next half hour, because that's how long I expect it to take me to reach my climax."

He stared at her in total horror.

"Don't worry," she told him. "You're getting the domination you always wanted. Lie back and enjoy it. You have no choice."

As he squealed and thrashed against the cuffs holding him inescapably to the bed, she started the slow up-and-down rhythm that would become faster and faster as her excitement and arousal grew. She smiled in satisfaction.

It could not have worked out better. She had, at last, found what she had always wanted.

12