Sister-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeyXB
MikeyXB
21 Followers

With each inhale he surrendered a little more, the last few fragments of his resolve finally collapsing, as if she'd somehow established his Achilles heel years ago. Her smell was the most arousing scent he had ever encountered, his erection now pressing at an awkward angle into his jeans, almost begging for release.

"Well," she said whilst standing up. "You can keep those if you like?" pulling the hem of her jeans slightly down where she rested her thumbs.

"But I feel it only fair to warn you, that I now have no knickers on and am still decidedly wet. If you don't want me to soak my jeans as well before they come back, I suggest you follow me."

She stood up, holding eye contact all the time. She proceeded to undo the top button on her jeans. She turned around slowly, unhooking some more buttons. With her back to him, she started to walk slowly through the doorway.

She paused briefly, her head looking over her left shoulder as she pushed her jeans down over her backside, revealing her exquisite peach like buttocks. He could still only imagine how the real thing would smell, the fabric of her knickers having a faint undercurrent of washing powder, making the scent slightly sweet. How her juices would set his taste buds alight.

"Coming?" She enquired.

MikeyXB
MikeyXB
21 Followers
12