Sister-In-Law

Story Info
A man seduces his sister in law.
2.5k words
4.32
149.9k
82

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 06/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,512 Followers

Don't you just love it when a plan all comes together? It was a Saturday, the first day of a three day weekend. I'd sold the house and the closure had been a week prior. The reason I was still in the place was because I'd paid a hefty rental to stay there until the long weekend.

The previous evening Suzanne had announced that she was off to spend the long weekend with her sister. If I didn't like it, tough luck. I had expected that to happen. Counted on it, actually. She'd packed her weekend bag and was gone.

First thing Saturday three sets of people rolled up. The first was a locksmith, changing the locks for the new owners. I'd advised it and they'd agreed. The second was a man dropping of a ute that I'd hired for the day. The third, the removalists. We'd be able to get everything packed and moved without having Suzanne running all over the place, getting in everyone's way.

There were certain items I wanted packed separately and loaded onto the ute. I'd deliver those items myself as they had a different destination to everything else. These things were done first and loaded. I was ready to drop them off at any time. Then the removalists got to work and started loading everything else.

Handy guys, those. They knew exactly what they were doing and had everything loaded into their truck within a couple of hours. I followed them to my new address and watched as they reversed the process, putting everything away in the new house quickly and efficiently. It helped that I'd given them a layout of the house beforehand, clearly indicating where everything should go.

Move completed, I paid off the removalists, parked my car in my nice new garage, and caught a taxi back to my old address. I was pleased to see a removalist van there, busy moving the new owner's things in. I wandered in to say hullo, shake hands, and wish him luck in his new house. Then it was out to the ute for the final delivery.

I pulled up at my sister-in-law's house. Chloe's garage was open and her car was over to one side, leaving plenty of room to unload a few boxes. I backed up to the garage, jumped out and started unloading said boxes. It didn't take long. There weren't that many of them. I'd nearly finished when Chloe came out of the house.

"Ah, what's going on, Adam?" she asked.

"Just putting a few things into your garage for storage for a short while. They shouldn't be there long. I knew you wouldn't mind. I'll be in and explain in a moment."

Chloe retreated back into the house. She'd looked a little bit ill at ease, seeing me there. That didn't really surprise me.

I finished stacking the last box, knocked on Chloe's back door and waltzed on in. She was standing in the kitchen, waiting for me, looking even more ill at ease.

Funny thing about Chloe is she grows on you. She's really quite pretty in an understated way. Also, while she didn't have Suzanne's flamboyant, in-your-face sex appeal, she did have her own sex appeal. Like her prettiness, it wasn't immediately noticeable but it was there and it seemed to become more pronounced the more I saw of her.

"Ah, the boxes?" she asked.

"A few of Suzanne's things that she wants stored here," I told her, stretching the truth a trifle. "I'm sure she'll have them moved again very soon."

"Um, Suzanne's not here right now," Chloe told me. No kidding?

"She's, ah, gone shopping. I don't know how long she'll be gone."

Chloe was standing with her hands behind her back, twisting slightly from side to side. She hated lying to me, especially directly to my face, but she did a credible performance. She might not know it but she was also doing an incredible performance with the way her breasts were straining against the buttons of her blouse as she twisted back and forth.

"Gone to see her boyfriend, has she?" I asked sympathetically. "Don't worry. She'll turn up on Monday before she heads back to the house. That's unless you phone her and let her know she should head home."

Chloe's eyes popped wide with shock. She was so startled she didn't even notice that I eased the stress on the top button of her blouse by giving it a little flick, popping it open. She took a deep breath to steady her nerves and I was quite pleased to see that the second button couldn't take the sudden strain put on it. It popped open, followed by the third, revealing a lot of cleavage, barely constrained in a lacy scrap of nothing that I suppose you could call a bra.

"What do you mean her boyfriend?" asked Chloe, looking guilty rather than shocked.

"You know. That guy she goes to see on those weekends that she claims she's visiting you. Haven't you even met the guy?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Chloe protested, blushing.

"I mean," I said, "that your sister has been cheating on me and that you not only know it but have aided and abetted her. She started cheating almost before the ink dried on the marriage certificate."

I reached over and stroked along that tempting cleavage.

"Don't worry," I said. "I don't blame you. You're her sister, so of course you had to take her part. But the charade is over now. We're getting divorced."

Chloe blinked and looked surprised.

"She didn't tell me anything about that," she exclaimed.

"Possible because she doesn't know it yet," I said dryly. "The papers were filed yesterday evening. She'll probably be served tomorrow. Hopefully, at her boyfriend's place."

Chloe paled now. "She'll go spare," she said softly. "She'll take you for every penny she can get."

At that point she seemed to realise I was stroking her breast and hurriedly slapped my hand away. I grinned at her.

"She may have a little difficulty there," I pointed out. "She signed a pre-nup and I'm quite sure it will hold up in court."

"That won't stop her from cleaning out the house when you're not looking," Chloe pointed out.

I started stroking that enticing cleavage again.

"She's left it a bit late," I murmured. "I've already moved. Her clothes and jewellery are in those boxes in the garage. Our joint accounts have been closed down."

Chloe looked vaguely horrified.

"Do you mean she's got nothing but her clothes and her car?"

"Ah, her clothes, anyway. She insisted that her car be in her name and it is. So is the financing. I do hope she can afford to make the payments because that's an expensive vehicle."

As well as horrified, Chloe was looking amused and trying to hide it.

"She's going to want to kill you," she said.

Then she slapped at my hand again.

"Will you stop doing that?" she demanded.

This time she looked down and found that her blouse was gaping open. Her face lit up like a stop sign and hastily pulled the edges together.

"Don't do that," I said, reaching out and pushing her hands aside. "It's a waste of time since it's coming off anyway."

"What do you mean? I'm not taking my blouse off."

"You won't have to. I'll do it," I informed her, suiting actions to words. Reaching over I took the blouse and peeled it down her arms, popping the last button as I did so.

"Stop that. What do you think you're playing at?"

"Who's playing? I'm going to take off your clothes and then slowly ravish you until you're begging for mercy. You've been covering for Suzanne for a long time and now it's time to pay the price. I think I'm entitled to a little revenge and you're lovely little body will provide that."

"But you can't. You're married, remember?"

I had to laugh at that.

"What have we just been discussing, sweetheart? I've already filed for the divorce. As far as I'm concerned the marriage is over and I'm free to do what I like. And what I want to do, is you."

With that I gave a final tug on the blouse, pulling it off her arms and tossing it on the nearby table. Then I started undoing the button and zip on Chloe's skirt, while she wasted her energy slapping at my hands. Zip down, I caught her hands in one of mine and gave a little tug to the skirt. It slid down and pooled around her ankles, leaving her dressed in panties as flimsy as her bra.

She looked good. I already had an anticipation erection, but now it was hardening even more.

"Listen, you don't want me," protested Chloe. "I'm just a substitute for Suzanne. It's really her you want. I'm sure you can make it up with her."

"Please," I said with distaste. "Touching Suzanne sexually would make me sick to the stomach. And don't sell yourself short. You have to know that you're quite lovely and have your own sex appeal. If it wasn't you I wanted I wouldn't be here, taking you."

With that I reached across and cupped her breast, squeezing it slightly and rubbing her nipple through the silk.

I tugged lightly on her bra.

"Take these things off for me," I asked softly.

Chloe hesitated, looking at me. Then she swallowed nervously and reached around to unhook her bra. I was right about one thing. That little scrap of nothing didn't serve as a bra but purely as decoration. Chloe's breasts were firm and standing proud, a symphony in white and pink.

She didn't wait for me to tell her. She slipped her panties off, stepping out of them and standing before me nude, proud and nervous.

"You're not really going to do anything to me, are you?" she half whispered. "You're just scaring me."

I just smiled, unfastening my trousers.

I don't think Chloe really believed that I was going to take her until she saw my erection. Then she decided to run. Far too late. I caught her arm before she'd even taken that first step, pulling her hard up against me. Hand on her bottom I held her against me, my erection pressing hard against her.

"First things first," I murmured. "You've been helping Suzanne deceive all this time and I think you need a firm reminder that it's not nice to lie to people and help others cheat them."

Reaching over I dragged a chair away from the table, twisted it around and sat, reluctant though I was to relinquish the feel of Chloe pressing against me. Sitting I pulled her down and across my knee. She nestled there quite nicely, my erection pressing against her side, keeping her aware of it and what was going to happen.

Chloe managed to wail out a single, "No," before my hand came down hard upon her bottom. There followed a period of wriggling and protesting, apologies and excuses, and through it all my hand came down, warming up her backside.

I paddled Chloe hard, letting her feel the weight of my displeasure. She was crying softly by the time I finished. I stood her on her feet, her bottom a shiny red, tears trickling down her face.

She stood there, looking at me, not saying a word when I ran my hands lightly over her breasts and then brought them down to rub her mons, dipping between her legs to cup her mound and squeeze lightly.

Standing, I backed her up to the table until she was half leaning back on it, arms behind her to support her. Now I massaged her body, my hands running all over, paying particular attention to breasts and groin.

Bending slightly I kissed each nipple lightly, approving of the way they were standing proud. Hands dipping down and fingers busily intruding into secret places I could feel her warmth and dampness. Whether she liked it or not, she was ready for me.

I moved closer, my intent plain. Chloe's breath just stopped while she looked down at where I was approaching her body. A gentle touch and she shifted slightly, parting her legs that little bit more. My erection was brushing lightly against her lips, a little nudge and they parted, letting me enter.

Chloe gave a little hiccup sort of sound as she started breathing again. Quite heavily now, as she watch me slowly entering her. Her passage slowly yielded to let me pass and then closed around me, holding me. Embedded fully within her, I couldn't really make up my mind. Was I conqueror or prisoner?

Mentally, I shrugged. Either way, did it matter? Right now she was mine. I started moving, giving myself a little pat on the back when Chloe moved with me. Maybe willing, maybe unwilling, but definitely participating.

Hands caressing her breasts, I moved within her, while Chloe rocked in place, eagerly meeting each thrust with a movement of her own, welcoming me and taking me deep. My cock rasped against her tender flesh as I withdrew, slid smoothly back in as I drove forward again. We set a rhythm, moving together as one, performing the age old dance of man and woman.

The pleasure was exquisite, and I prolonged it as much as I could. I didn't want to finish it. I just wanted to stay there, taking this woman, never stopping.

It wasn't to be, of course. Tensions were building inside both of us. We were both breathing hard, heating up, excitement pooling deep inside us. I had to move faster. I had no choice. I had to dominate this woman, take her, brand her with my flesh. Harder and faster, I was losing control, plunging into her like a wild thing.

Then I came, deep inside her, loosing my seed into her, letting them mix with her vital juices, hearing her scream as she claimed my gift to her.

Then I was just standing there, holding Chloe as she slumped against me, waiting for her to recover. How long we would have stayed like that I don't know, but Chloe finally roused when her phone started singing.

What is it with women and phones? If one goes off they drop everything to answer it. Chloe seemed to pale slightly as she saw who it was, but then pressed the accept button.

I guessed who it was from the tirade that came shrieking out of the speaker. Suzanne, and she sounded as though she was in a real snit. Chloe made some soothing noises and said she couldn't talk where she was. Hang up and she'd call back.

Chloe did manage to hang up and then gave me a look. To cover the ground quickly, Suzanne had just been served with the divorce papers. At her boyfriend's house. She was not impressed.

I grinned at Chloe.

"You might remember to tell her that her clothes are in your garage," I said. "Oh, and tell her that I've moved. I'd hate her to go and disturb the new owners."

With a friendly pat on her bottom, I departed.

Ashson
Ashson
8,512 Followers