Sister-in-Law Anita Ch. 03

Story Info
He and sister-in-law get kinky in the shower.
3.6k words
4.32
161k
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 03/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister-in-law Anita had recently separated from her live-in boyfriend, and she was staying out in our guest house for a while to get her finances back in order. Unfortunately, the plumbing wasn't working properly in that building, so she had to take her showers in the main house. Early one Saturday, she came in to take a shower. I had awakened early for some unknown reason, so I heard her come in through the sliding glass back door and go into the bathroom. I always loved to see her hot little body, so I thought I'd get up and at least wait out in the living room to talk to her.

I listened in the hallway outside the bathroom for a few minutes, and at last I heard the shower start and the shower curtain slide closed. Just because I had already had a couple of opportunities to fuck her in the recent past, I decided I would check and see if the door to the bathroom was locked. As it turned out, it wasn't, and I walked in and shut and locked the door behind me.

Anita heard the click of the door locking and peeked out from behind the shower curtain. "What are you doing in here?" she hissed at me. "Get the hell out of here!"

"Why?" I asked innocently. "You busy doing something I shouldn't know about?"

"You're impossible!" she hissed again. "What about Karen?"

Karen was my wife, who was asleep at the end of the hall.

"She's still asleep," I answered. "She won't wake up for hours." Karen typically didn't get up until well after noon on the weekends. Actually, I usually didn't either. I'm not sure why I did on this particular day, but I'm glad I did.

As I was answering her, I started to pull my pajama bottoms down, revealing my already hardening dick.

"Oh, jeez," she said, "do you think I'm just always gonna bend over and spread 'em whenever you stick that thing out at me?"

I smiled as I stepped out of my bottoms and pulled off my T-shirt. "Well," I asked, "aren't you?"

"Well," she replied, "it is awfully pretty... Get in here and wash my back, then." She pushed the curtain back so I could step into the shower behind her.

God, her body looked so beautiful with the water cascading down over it. Glistening in the light, it made my dick twitch just looking at her ass wiggling in front of me. As I started to grab her from behind, she shoved a soapy sponge in my hand. "Not so fast, mister," she said. "I really did come in here for a reason, so start scrubbing!"

I took the sponge in my hand and started to wash her back. Her silky skin just cried out to be kissed, and I had to oblige. I kissed the back of her neck as I ran the sponge over her shoulder blades. Squeezed a little water down the middle of her back and then followed the stream down to the top of her butt with the sponge. A quick circle around her cheeks, then up one side of her ribcage. Back over her spine and down the other side of her body.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," she said. I reached the sponge around the front and stroked it across her taut belly a couple of times, before dropping down to her mound of Venus. I squeezed more water from it, make a trickle flow down through her hair and over her pussy. "Mmmm," she said again.

I moved the sponge up to her breasts, pressing my body against her as I did so. I reached my other hand around her and fondled her other breast, pinching the nipple gently. My dick pressed against the top of her ass, and she wiggled her tight little butt against the base of my shaft and my balls. The pre-cum was already tricking out at a pretty steady pace, and I thought I could probably just rub against her back a few times and cum if I wanted to.

"Fuck, I think just washing your back is enough to make me cum," I whispered in her ear.

"Mmmm," she sighed back, reaching behind her to take my dick in one hand as she steadied herself against the wall of the shower with the other. She then bent over slightly at her waist, keeping my shaft in her hand. She positioned the head at the entrance of her pussy, then pressed back a little. I didn't need very much encouragement.

I pushed slowly into her hot tunnel. It was already coated with slick juices, and my pre-cum oozed out to make it even more slippery. I slid easily inside. She moaned softly into the wall, then leaned forward to rest her head on her forearms.

I started slowly pumping my cock in and out, holding her around her waist to keep us both steady. Pretty soon, she was pushing back against me, and we established a rhythm, her pushing back as I pushed forward, slapping my hips into her ass. I found it incredibly erotic to look down at a woman from that position and see the shock waves ripple across her butt as my cock slams home as far inside of her as it will reach.

I leaned forward over her, wrapping one arm around her waist and reaching down to rub her clitty. My other hand reached up to massage one of her erect nipples and cup that breast. I could feel the heat of her ass against my stomach every time I thrust forward, and the intensity of it all built up into an immense climax.

I felt my semen shoot up the shaft of my cock and deep inside her hot body. I thrust one last time as far as I could into her and felt the head of my dick pulsating against the walls of her cervix. She moaned as she felt the heat of my cum shoot inside of her, the muscles of her pussy milking the seed from my shaft.

"Mmmmm." We both seemed to hum in happy harmony as the hot water sprayed over us, and my cock quickly softened and plopped out of Anita's pussy with a sound like a wet kiss. "Oops," she said in a childlike voice.

I backed away from her to the end of the tub and pulled open the shower curtain, preparing to leave.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?"

"Ummm, to dry off?"

"Uh-uh, buddy. I ain't your wife. I expect you to finish what you start."

I stepped back in the tub and closed the curtain back up. During her little lecture, she had turned to face me, and I could see my load of cum leaking out of her pussy below her patch of dark hair. As she moved, part of it had swung over and stuck against her leg. I got an idea.

Since I knew that Anita was often a somewhat kinky lady, and that she liked to eat cum, I knelt down in front of her and grabbed her around the thighs with my arms, each of my hands grabbing a palmful of ass cheek. She was startled a bit, and leaned back against the wall beneath the shower head. Since I was holding her ass, this thrust her hips out toward my face, which was just what I wanted.

I ran my tongue up her inner thigh two or three times, collecting the mingled sex juices that had dribbled out of her. Then I lick and sucked on her pussy lips, careful not to swallow. I thrust my tongue as deep into her hot depths as I could, then flicked it around in a circle, collecting more juices from there. Anita moaned in appreciation, and I could feel some of her fresh, hot lubricating fluid on my face.

My mouth was now full of watered-down semen mixed with pussy juice. I closed my mouth and stood up, moving my hands from her ass to her back, and pulling her forward into an embrace. She looked up at my face, a few inches above hers. Her lips were parted just slightly. I looked down at her and then kissed her full on the mouth. I thrust my tongue into her mouth, forcing the sex soup in my mouth into hers. She swallowed the gift, and our mouths stayed locked for a long time, tongues pressing against each other, lips feeling each others' heat.

I loved the feel of her slender body against mine. Her hard nipples felt like coals burning into my chest, and I ran my hands up and down her silky back from her shoulder blades to the top of her ass. She ran her hands down the side of my ribcage, then ran her fingernails up and down my back, causing spine-tingling tremors to course through my whole body. I felt her hips begin to thrust into me, and I knew I still had work to do.

I licked my way down her body to my previous position, stopping to pay special attention to her firm breasts and tight little tummy on the way, leaving trails of saliva around her belly button and through her pubic hair. Once I was again kneeling in front of her, she leaned back and braced her back against the wall, then clenched her knees around my ribcage.

Her pussy started right into my face. I had my arms around her thighs, and I reached my thumbs through from behind her and spread her outer lips. I could now see her clitoris and the tender inner labia surrounding the hot tunnel I had recently enjoyed. I licked her delicate inner folds, then pushed my tongue back up into her pussy. She moaned, and I looked up into her face.

She gazed back down at me, intent, chewing on her lower lip. As I flicked my tongue in and out of her, another little sound escaped her, almost sounding like a yelp. I maintained my eye contact with her as I moved my tongue around her nether regions, feeling the hard little button with my lips, taking it gently between my teeth before sucking it firmly between my lips and licking it like a piece of candy.

Her hips thrust forward almost uncontrollably. Her eyes rolled back in her head and a series of unintelligible moans and groans issued from deep in her throat. I felt a hot stream of fluid on my chin and down my chest, and I realized that she must have had a female ejaculation again. She had done that with me once before. I wondered if that happened every time she came, or just on special occasions.

Anita continued to buck against me, and I adjusted my arms to try to keep her upright. She wrapped her legs around me and her feet left the floor of the shower. She was basically sitting on my arms, leaning back against the wall of the tub. I pressed her back further into the wall to help support her. She continued to thrash her head back and forth, and I thought her muscular legs were going to break some of my ribs. Several more times I felt the trickle of hot, sticky fluid down my front.

She finally calmed back down, panting, "Oh, god. Thank you. Thank you." I put her feet back down on the floor of the tub. I then licked and sucked by way back up her front, again taking special care to suck on her hard nipples. I elicited more little moans of pleasure by licking my way across her collar bones and kissing her neck wetly, and then I again planted a long, open-mouthed kiss on her mouth. She responded fervently, sucking my tongue into her mouth and grabbing the back of my head in her hands.

Once we broke off the kiss, I looked down at her, still holding her wet body in my slippery embrace. "Happy now?" I asked her sarcastically.

"Oh, yeah," she panted at me.

"Good," I replied, patting her rump. I retreated to the back of the tub and got out and dried myself. She continued her shower, and I watched through the slightly translucent curtain as she cleaned her legs and washed her hair. I sat on the toilet seat, and as I felt my cock beginning to stir again, I slowly stroked myself back into a full erection.

Before I could get back in the shower for round two, Anita turned off the water and pulled back the shower curtain. Her clean skin glistened in the light, water dripping off into the tub. She had her eyes closed, and she reached around the corner and picked a towel off the hook by feel. I watched and continued to slowly stroke myself as she turned back toward the tub and leaned over to dry her hair. I was now almost directly behind her, and I could see her tight brown asshole above her lovely pink pussy. My cock twitched a bit at the sight, and a little drop of pre-cum seeped out the end.

"Mmmm, good enough to eat," I said appreciatively.

She jumped up with a little shriek and turned to glare at me. "I thought you left!"

"Just said I was going to dry off, not that I was planning on leaving," I explained.

I had continued to slowly stroke myself as I spoke to her. I stood up, and my cock bobbed up and down at her, eager for action. I quickly stepped over and wrapped her in an embrace, my dick wedging between our stomachs. "I want to fuck your ass again," I whispered in her ear, breathing heavily. Her tight rear tunnel was like the holy grail to me. The last encounter we had, I had cum in her ass and then she had sucked me to another orgasm. It had been mind-blowingly great sex.

"Not right now," she whispered back. "I'd have to go take another shower afterwards."

"Pleeeease," I begged. "Pretty, pretty please!"

"No!" she hissed back at me. My cock was rubbing between our bodies as we argued, and more pre-cum was oozing out onto our skin. If I could have just held her and argued with her for a while longer, I probably could have managed to shoot my load right there. Talk about having to take another shower.

She pushed me back away from her and my cock fell back into its more horizontal position, leaving a trail of clear fluid down her flat tummy. "Look at that!" she said scoldingly.

"See, you're going to have to take another shower anyway, so we might as well."

Impeccable though I thought my logic was, she evidently disagreed. "Tell you what," she said. "Lay down there on your back." She indicated the rug in front of the sink. Maybe she was going to let me have her ass after all, but with her on top. I laid down where she indicated, my cock dripping a little bit of its clear lubricant down onto my belly.

She stepped over to me and stood above me, facing me. 'Good,' I thought. 'Here she goes!' She then quickly turned to face my feet, squatted down above me, and took my cock in her hand. She got down on all fours, thighs straddling my shoulders. She pressed her pussy into my face, and I started licking like she was an ice cream cone and I was a man dying of hunger. I felt her mouth engulf my cock, one hand on the base of the shaft stroking fast. I guess she wanted to have me cum quickly; maybe she did have somewhere to go after all.

I reached my hands around and put two fingers in her pussy. I was rewarded by a little gasp of pleasure around my cock. I thrust my fingers in and out of her slick tunnel a couple of times before removing them, then replacing them with two fingers from my other hand. I placed the tip of one of my lubricated digits at the entrance to her clenched little asshole and applied a little pressure to it. She pressed back against the finger, and it slipped into her hot little butt.

Another moan of appreciation, and then her mouth left my cock for a moment. I felt her tongue return to my head, and then I felt her other hand on the inside of my thighs. Thinking I knew what she was planning, I spread my legs as wide as I could and lifted my knees up. She stuck her hand under my ass, and I felt the wet tip of one of her fingers at the opening of my own anus. I pressed against it as well as I could and it slid inside, causing my own little groan of pleasure and a little spurt of pre-cum into Anita's mouth.

She shoved her finger as far as she could into my butt, and I continued to finger her asshole and pussy. I eventually removed my fingers from her pussy and concentrated on her ass, continuing to lick her clit and her pussy lips all the while. She continued to stroke and suck my cock, and moved her finger back and forth inside of my rectum. I was basically sitting on her hand, so she couldn't really fuck me with it. Just the feel of her finger moving around inside was incredible though, and I knew that I would be shooting my load soon.

I sucked her clitoris between my lips and flicked my tongue over it, still thrusting my finger in and out of her ass. I then made my tongue as flat as I could and ran it several times over her whole pussy from front to back. She lifted her head and chest up and pressed her pussy into my mouth. She squealed and I closed my eyes. I suddenly felt the expected stream of fluid hit my mouth, nose and eyes. I moved my mouth up further, and I caught the next little squirt of hot liquid there.

Even though she had quit stroking my cock, I could feel the pressure building up in the base of the shaft. As the shudders came, I threw my head back and gurgled out my moan. I felt the stream flow up my dick and out the head. Another spurt, and I felt a drop on my chest.

Another spurt of salty, warm fluid from Anita's pussy, part in my mouth and part on my neck and chin. I managed to swallow what was in my mouth before I drowned on it. It was warm, salty, and nowhere near as thick as my semen.

Another shudder in my own body, and I felt a little spurt of hot cum land on my belly. I pulled my finger out of Anita's butthole and heard her groan out again. Another stream of her hot juice shot out onto my neck and chin. I lifted my mouth back to her pussy to try to catch the precious stuff, but it was hard to hold my head steady. I thrust my finger back in and pulled it back out, and another gulp of the hot juice filled my mouth.

My own sperm was now oozing, rather than shooting, out of me, flowing over Anita's hand. I still felt tremors of the afterglow, but my climax was pretty much finished. Anita's, on the other hand, continued unabated. She continued to thrust her hips back into my face, although her spurts of juice soon abated to a trickle which I lapped up greedily.

Her climax finally abated and she lay down on top of me. I could feel my cum squelch between us. I guess she might need that shower after all.

After lying there in the afterglow for a few moments, Anita kissed my now softened penis and licked my cum from off of her hand. She then stood up and looked down at me. I got up and kissed her, and she licked some of her juice from my face. She then looked down at herself. "Shit! What a mess."

"Sorry," I said. "At least I didn't cum all over your face, though."

"Hmmm. That's true."

I kissed her again, and then we got a washcloth from the tub and cleaned each other off. After I dried myself and dressed, I kissed her gently on the lips and walked out the door. I looked down the hallway, but no other lights were on, so I crept back into the bedroom, undressed and crawled into bed.

Karen rolled over and sleepily asked, "Where were you?"

"I couldn't sleep, so I was just out talking to Anita."

"Oh. What were you talking about?"

"Just stuff. You know, work, computers, stuff."

"Hmmm. That's nice. I'm glad you like my sister." I'm not sure how glad she would have been if she had ever find out how much, or how often, I 'liked' her sister, but I'm glad she never did. She also never found out why, when she woke up a little before noon, I spontaneously rolled her over on her stomach and fucked her hard from behind until she came twice and I came once.

If only she liked it up the butt like her sister, I thought to myself, preparing for the rest of my day. If only...