Sister in Law Ch. 02

Story Info
No more flirting.
2.8k words
4.36
151.9k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bstrhymen
bstrhymen
37 Followers

I would like to express my gratitude to Zebra who helped edit and advise in creating this submission.

*

I drove around after picking up a bottle of red wine. I knew I wanted to pick up from where I had left off with my sister-in-law and yet I had only a general thought about how that might happen. I had replayed our foreplay over and over again. It seemed when I was in charge that her defences came down. How would she react to giving up control? If we did take the next step we could be damaging family relationships forever.

I headed back toward the lake and her cottage. The car that had been parked in the driveway was gone. Good!

There was no greeting as I knocked on the door. I knocked again, waiting and straining to hear any movement from within. Silence reigned. I opened the storm door, knocked again. This time I heard what sounded like muffled crying. Maybe I should take the hint and leave. I actually had turned on the doorstep, still holding the storm door open, when I stopped. I tried the doorknob and it turned.

Adele was sitting on the couch dabbing at her red eyes with a Kleenex. Several used ones littered the table in front of her. She appeared not to see me.

As I approached her, tears started to flow and she gasped, "You should go. You shouldn't be here. Leave me alone!"

I sat down and put my arm around her shoulders trying to comfort her. She pulled away and slapped my hand when I tried to reach out to her once again.

"I said leave. Go! Don't touch me! Don't ...." and she dissolved in tears once again. When I held her this time, she did not pull away but her crying intensified. Her body was wracked with pain. I said nothing but continued to hold her, occasionally softly rubbing her neck.

A flash of anger overtook her as she regained control of herself. She raised her hand as though to slap me but instead pushed my chest. "How could you do this to me? I'm married. I'm your sister-in-law. I have kids. You're such a bastard!" She was screaming now and out of control. Her fists started to strike my chest and arms. I stayed motionless not protecting myself or moving.

"That's enough!" I said firmly, grasping her fists in each of my hands.

She struggled.

"I said that's enough!" I repeated even more firmly.

Her body seemed to sag and all the fight left her at once. She moved back into the couch creating some distance from me but peeking at me with sideways glances. Her breathing was returning to normal.

"You took advantage of me. You made me do things that I would never ever do to my husband. You're like the devil!" All of this was said in a monotone and the last with a sneer.

Now I was getting pissed off.

"Stand up." I said. I stood and a moment later she started to rise but sat back defiantly. "Stand up now!"

She stood.

I reached for her top that once again covered her bathing suit. She slapped my hand away. I reached again and caught her hand before it reached mine. With the other I gave one quick tug. The front opened as buttons flew onto the carpet.

"You bastard!" she shouted. I raised my hand and placed one finger over her lips. She shook her head breaking the contact.

"Shhh!" I said grasping the strap to her suit and moving it off one shoulder. She stared defiantly but did not move or attempt to stop me. I moved my other hand deliberately and slowly to do the same to her other strap. Her top fell slightly and her hands instinctively rose to keep it in place.

"Don't", I said moving her hand away where it dropped by her side. Reaching out I rolled the top down until it was bunched under her breasts. Her hand started to rise and her head shook but she stood silently before me with her chest rising and falling as her breathing quickened.

I lowered my head and took a nipple into my lips grazing my teeth over its roughness. She slapped the back of my head. I bit down slightly, trapping the nipple between my teeth. I captured her other breast in my hand, feeling her heart pounding at the contact. She slapped again.

I straightened, still holding one breast and reached for the other. As I slowly spoke I started to twist the nipples between thumb and forefinger, pulling them away from her body. "You will have an orgasm. You know you need this."

I punctuated these words by grasping both breasts together and rasping my tongue over each erect nipple. Back and forth my head moved. As I left one nipple, I applied pressure holding it, controlling it until I returned to it. Her breathing became more shallow and quickened.

I sucked as much of one breast as would fit into my hungry mouth while I continued the assault on her engorged nipple with my fingers on the other.

"Oh" she gasped, trembling and leaning forward to force more of her breasts into my mouth and hands.

When I stood up after switching positions on her breasts, she looked disappointed. I noticed the oil was right where it was when I left. I reached for it as she watched my every move. I made a show of rubbing a liberal amount into my hands and then moved behind her. She stepped slightly forward giving me room between her and the couch. I reached between her torso and arms starting a deliberate slow circular massage over her breasts - raising, squeezing and releasing.

My thumbs teased her nipples. As I increased the pressure by grasping each breast, she moaned and started to tremble. The flush I had seen earlier had returned to her upper body.

She leaned back into me as I cupped her tits roughly, pulling them up and out from her body, grasping each nipple as I continued to pull. She made a sobbing sound as both hands covered mine. She was forcing my palms into her chest so hard I could only move them in a grinding upward motion.

She groaned and shuddered pressing harder on my hands. I stopped moving my hands when she seemed to freeze. When I resumed pressing up and over, she gasped, stood tall and then collapsed back into me.

"My god," she panted as I sat back awkwardly on the couch with her sprawled limply resting her head back high on my chest.

My hands had moved from her chest to her neck. I put my mouth close to her ear, "You're not finished. I'm not finished with you."

She stiffened but kept her head by my lips.

"Do you know what I want to do?" I asked.

"No...I mean probably. But you can't. I can't. It's too much," she replied.

"I want to kneel in front of you. Can I do that?"

"I guess."

She brought her knees together as I moved to the floor. She had remained reclined against the seat cushions, slouched down so that her head was uncomfortably pressed against the back of the sofa. She had made no attempt to cover her nakedness. Her breasts showed the effects of the attention they had been given. Her otherwise white chest contrasted with her reddened breasts and engorged swollen nipples. A slight sheen of perspiration completed the erotic vision before me. Her eyes never left mine as I faced her, kept at bay by her extended legs.

I took an ankle, moving it to one side and then likewise moved the other. I reached for a cushion wedging it behind her neck causing her to slip further down so that her buttocks rested at the very edge of the seat.

"Better?"

She stared, nodding in response as I gave her nipples a quick lick and then sucked on each breast, taking as much into my greedy mouth as I could. "Now I want to remove your skirt. Then I am going to massage you. Your suit will still be on. Will that be okay?"

She nodded trancelike.

"Say it!" I commanded her.

"Okay!" she said like a petulant child.

I slowly rolled up the denim skirt that extended down just below the crotch of her bathing suit, until it was up to her waist. She raised her butt to help. I oiled my hands again as she watched intently. She had made no motion to sit up and was squirming knowing what was to follow. I started to massage her thighs from knee to the front of her suit, carefully avoiding contact with the delectable vee of her spread thighs.

I lowered my head savoring the sight of her spread, open and inviting thighs. When my lips met the inside of one thigh and then the other, she moaned grasping my head in her hands, holding it in place. Without touching the gusset of the suit, I blew hot air over her mound. She trembled and slightly arched her pelvis. I repeated the kisses and breaths over her clothed vagina. She shuddered as I sat up and poured more lotion into one cupped hand. I completely covered her crotch cupping her and pressing much as I had done with her breasts.

Using the heel of my hand I could now feel the folds of her canal. Her juices mingled with the oil as I kneaded it in and around her center. With each pass her vagina rose up to meet my insistent pressure.

"Should I move your bathing suit? It's getting oily and very wet."

Her answer was a moan and a rise of her hips in anticipation of the suit being removed. "You have to tell me."

"I can't."

I stopped with my hands ready to start to pull her suit down.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"You can only touch with your hands okay?"

"And with my mouth and lips and teeth...."

She was panting now with these words. She moaned as I removed first her bunched skirt, tugging till the buttons gave way and slid off her closed thighs. Next I held her suit, rolled it slithering over her raised ass and then, finally, allowed it to fall to the floor.

I sat facing her, feeling in control now of this beautiful woman who opened and closed her thighs slightly. The wetness of the oil and her own fluids matted her trimmed pubic hair exposing her glistening lips with each movement.

As my hand reached her knee, she moved in anticipation by placing each foot to one side exposing her core. I moved between her legs and pressed my upper torso into the vee of her legs as I kissed her deeply. Trailing the kiss, I covered each breast with light nibbles, suckling till her squirming intensified. Her pelvis arched into my body. I lowered my head nearer the wetness around her engorged pouting lips. She shuddered as I trailed my lips up her thigh toward her opening. Stopping before I made contact, I moved to her other leg. She squirmed; her hips seemed to rise and fall involuntarily. When I blew on her bare vagina moisture seeped from her gaping hole. I used my forearms to force her thighs apart and using both of my thumbs, spread her lips wide, kneading her inner folds as they were pulled apart. I lowered my head and rubbed my nose up and down her spread lips. She thrashed under me making incoherent noises.

As I trailed my nose into her opening and moved upwards, I extended my tongue, darting it suddenly in and out of her opening. She shook as though shocked and grabbed the back of my head merging her vagina with my face. I drew in her lips and gently nipped the tender flesh as my nose ground against her clitoris. She stiffened and pulled my head roughly into her, holding me in place as she came grinding her vagina against my face.

I pulled back as she subsided. She kept her thighs splayed wide apart and looked at me with wide frightened eyes as I began to pull off my clothes.

"I am going to touch you with my penis now."

"Don't!"

Her lips were trembling and she started to pull away. I noticed that her thighs remained open.

"I AM going to take my cock out. I saw you, so you can see me too."

Her response was a spontaneous moan as she blinked breaking our eye contact by dropping her gaze.

"And then I will just touch you with it. Only on the outside because it's so hot. You're so wet!"

I punctuated this by letting my swollen member touch her calf, straightening slightly, I let it make contact just above her knee.

She jumped at the contact, saying nothing and spreading her legs wider.

'I can live with that answer,' I thought.

"You shouldn't" she said reading my mind as my cock trailed toward the perfect target. Ignoring her for the moment I held my cock in my hand pressing, it around her lips taking care not to touch her clit or penetrate. I traced down her outer lips till it rested near her opening. I throbbed and jerked in anticipation of what was to come. Her pelvis was creating little circular patterns that made my swollen cock head pass over hole, over and over again.

As I grasped it ready to join it to her, she shrank away saying, "You promised."

I smiled. "It's just touching you."

With that I gave her opening a whack with my penis. Surprising me she smiled an anxious smile that soon disappeared when I struck her clitoris with its head. By the third strike, her breathing was ragged nearing an orgasm. I used my cock to rub side to side over her distended clit. She started to thrash beneath me. Her hand traveled to her breast, twisting its nipple, pinching between thumb and forefinger.

Taking her hands in mine, I was reached for the oil, as a bewildered expression passed over her. I cupped her hands and poured. The after affects of her orgasms caused periodic spasms. I replaced the oil and moved her hands in mine to my throbbing penis.

She hesitated at the first touch and then spread oil over its head and finally along the shaft. She was staring mesmerized at my cock and the motion of her hands on it. Her tentative first touch had become a steady firm up and down squeezing of my shaft, swirling around the head.

I extracted it from her hands and squatting slightly rubbed it slowly along her thigh up to her mound. The higher it went the wider her legs spread. As it contacted her vaginal lips she pulled back slightly. I pulled my cock away from her and then slapped her with it, startling her.

"Oh!"

I repeated the slapping, alternating from her gaping hole to the clitoris that jutted forward.

I reached under each thigh gripping her glorious ass globes in each hand causing her hips to jut forward and up. She offered no resistance as my cock pressed between us along her lips. Rotating my hips I felt the heat from her opening as squishing sounds from the friction filled the room. Her eyes were open wide as I rose up on my toes over her. I let my body weight slowly fall till the head of my penis entered her vagina.

Her hips rose off the cushion. I kept the finger lodged deep within her as I slowly wound it round and curled it upward. She grunted in response rotating her pelvis up to meet my hand.

Moving one hand back I was able to hold my shaft and feel the head stuffed between her lips. I held the opening around it with my thumb on one side and finger on the other. Without penetrating deeper I started to massage the lips against my head, mimicking masturbation. Forcing my eyes off our sex, I saw her wide eyes staring into mine with a pleading look

"Please. Please now."

I thrust forward, steadily pushing till our pubic bones touched. Reaching her ass to pull her further to me and I ground my hips in rhythm with hers. Her legs were on my shoulders and with my hands pulling her cheeks apart and up she was almost upside down. She was trembling and gasping for air. I lowered her legs, which she promptly locked around my waist now as I started to withdraw and then slam back again. Her feet spurred me forward with each thrust. Out of control now we jack hammered to an earth-shattering climax. Exhausted and perspiring we separated as our liquids spilled between us. I pulled her to the floor. We must have slept spooning, completely spent.

When I opened my eyes, I was disoriented and alone. In the distance I heard running water.

bstrhymen
bstrhymen
37 Followers