Sister-in-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Jill comes back for a visit.
9.9k words
4.62
89.5k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 06/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danlbone
danlbone
23 Followers

I received a lot of positive response to the first chapter of the story. Thank you all. Please remember that voting and feedback help a writer improve. Both only take seconds to do. It will help the site improve.

This story could fit into several categories -- lesbian, fetish,group sex. I chose the one that fit the first chapter the best.

I was really glad I had worn my sunglasses. The tinted glass of the airport terminal did little to lessen the reflection off the runway and the jumbo jets parked at the jetways up and down the concourse. Dan and I had arrived way too early to meet Jill's plane. I didn't mind since the air conditioning worked well. The only thing I minded was the horrendous prices the little bar charged. Still, there was little else to do. We sat by the window and were sipping our third drink when the PA system announced the arrival of the flight from Phoenix.

When the door finally opened at the gate, we were standing outside the security checkpoint. Jill wasn't the last person off, but she was far enough back in the pack that we were beginning to wonder if she had missed her flight. Then she was there. She looked great. Living in the desert agreed with her. Her face and arms were almost a mocha color and her light brown hair shot with lighter streaks. She spotted us and her face broke into a grin. Her teeth were bright white in contrast to her tanned face.

She threw her arms around me, then Dan, and we spouted all the usual things when you meet someone you love after a long separation. She hooked each of us with an arm, her carry-on bag hanging from her shoulder, and we headed for the baggage claim. Dan was pretty quiet, but I didn't care. Jill and I had been sisters-in-law for 6 years until she divorced my brother, Paul, the year before. Since the split, I had stayed in closer touch with Jill than with my brother, in spite of the fact that he lived in the next town. Jill had moved down to Arizona.

We retrieved Jill's bag and Dan wheeled it behind us as we made our way through the crowds to the parking garage. Jill rode in the middle in front and we wound our way out of the garage. Soon we were zipping down the freeway and Jill was still catching us up on things that didn't make their way into emails and the occasional card. My arm was along the seat back. Jill gave off a scent combined of her light makeup and a faint coconut aroma. I didn't know if it was some new scent, or if the sunblock had just soaked into her system. It was pleasant, in any case.

I noticed that Jill's hand found its way to Dan's leg. I didn't mind, but I didn't recall any expressions of such a closeness between them before. I mentally shrugged and let it go. I let my hand drop onto her opposite shoulder and hugged her. She leaned into me, and her hand on Dan's leg squeezed at the same time. I glanced at Dan's face. It was amusing to see he was blushing slightly. He had his own sunglasses on, so I couldn't really see his expression. Oh well, she was family after all. She liked to say that she had divorced Paul, not his family. This week was going to be fun.

Dan pulled the car into the garage and cut the engine. He got Jill's bag from the trunk and followed us into the house. Jill offered to take custody of her bag, but Dan said he'd put it in her room. I made a bee-line for the bathroom while they trundled down the hall.

We have two bathrooms. One off the master bedroom and the second, which was shared by the two smaller bedrooms. The smaller one was closer and I really had to pee. I jerked my jeans and panties down and let loose before I realized that the door to one bedroom was completely open, and the one to the room Jill would use was slightly ajar. Oh, well, it was too late then. It was just my husband and 'sister', both of whom had seen and heard me pee before.

What I didn't expect were the sounds I heard after my stream dropped to a trickle. A frown lodged on my brow when I heard low voices -- obviously trying not to be overheard -- and then, Jill's giggle. I sat still and silent wondering what all the whispering was about, the last drops of pee falling from my crotch to the bowl. Again a voice -- Dan's -- then Jill's quiet laugh. Then silence. I realized they had noticed the open door and were probably trying to decide what to do.

Then Dan (in a normal voice) said, "So, what's your job like in Phoenix?" I knew then that he was trying to cover. We had known for months "what her job was like", since we got nearly daily emails. My curious bone twitched. My eyes narrowed and I began to reassess my trusted husband and my trusted 'sister'. I vowed to get to the bottom of it, and soon. Then I smiled. I remembered that my birthday was in just a few days. It was part of the reason for the timing of Jill's visit. I heard Jill make some b.s. covering remark and their voices faded, growing louder as they passed the closed hall door, then fading completely as they moved away. I wiped and flushed, sliding my pants up quietly.

Jill had not visited us since the last time she and Paul had stayed with us, shortly before their divorce. I washed my face with cool water and tried to control my curiosity. What I wanted to do was to go out and ask what all the whispering was about. I'm terrible about surprises. But I might be wrong. It might not be about my birthday, but about something else entirely. But what?

I patted my face dry. Then, in the back of my mind, a light went on. One of Dan's favorite fantasies was to have a threesome. I found the idea of sharing our bed with a third person attractive, but I didn't think I could ever find the courage to actually go through with it. He had started by telling me about his fantasy of having two women at the same time. We had even discussed inviting another man into bed -- "Fair's fair," Dan said. -- and I liked that idea even better.

We had even gone as far as trying to decide if we knew women and men that we thought we might be comfortable having sex with. During our fantasy discussions about possible partners, Jill's name had never come up. I knew Dan had always liked her and found her attractive. He had never tried to hide it. One thing that was a part of all the scenarios was full participation. In other words, the partner of the same sex would not balk at interaction with the third person. That was what made it so difficult to come up with a likely candidate.

It was extraordinarily easy to imagine Jill in bed with us. Jill, all skinny, with her newly tanned skin next to Dan's extra hairy body, then my pale, pudgy (but, Dan assures me, sexy) self. I found the fit good, maybe too good! Then I frowned. I wasn't sure I wanted to broach the idea. Dan has convinced me that my body looks great to him, but I can look in the mirror. Still, who am I to argue when he calls me "Reubenesque", and "voluptuous"? The way he makes love to me, his pleasure in my body is evident, so I long since stopped worrying about the ten or fifteen extra pounds I wear around my waist and hips.

A knock at the closed door brought me out of it. Jill opened the door and stuck her head in. "Everything okay, Mary? We were wondering if you flushed yourself down." I laughed a little and turned away to hang up the towel and to compose myself. By the time I turned back I felt okay. Jill's expression looked worried now, for real. I smiled at her and put my arm around her shoulders as we walked out to the living room.

Dan had drinks made for us all and we sipped them and talked. I watched them for clues to their big secret, but they were sitting across the room from each other. There were no stray glances or guilty looks between them. Maybe I had jumped to conclusions. Dan is always telling me I do that. I guess I'm guilty. I tried to repress the memory, of the images of them -- of us all -- naked and writhing on the sheets. I lifted my glass to my lips and found it was empty.

Dan's eyebrows rose in surprise when I held it out for a refill. "Whoa! Is this a race?" I rang the ice noisily in the glass and smiled at him. He set his half drink down and went to the kitchen. I turned to Jill.

"So, any new men in your life, Honey?" I asked her. First she grimaced. She shook her head. She told me she had been out on a few dates since she and Paul had divorced, but nothing great. "I haven't had sex with anyone but my friend, "Buzz" (her pet name for her vibrator), since Paul." Then her face lit up and she grinned a wicked grin.

"I have a sneaking suspicion that is about to change, though. There's this one guy at work, Hal. Well, it's Harold, but everybody calls him Hal. At least that's what the guys at the office call him. The girls call him Harry, mostly in private. You know, as in "Harry the Horse"? They say it's because he's hung like one." She sipped her drink. I laughed and waited for her to go on. "Anyway, that's the report that came from the only one of them who has had the opportunity to...sample the goods, so to speak. She says it's true. Somebody else said this girl has only had, like two boyfriends -- she's only about 21 and pretty naive, so they don't think she really has the experience to decide." She stopped and grinned at me again. "They're eagerly waiting for me to report back."

"Um...report back from what? Are you going out with him?" Jill fluffed her short hair back dramatically, then looked at me and batted her eyelashes.

"Oh. He has asked me to go as his 'companion' on the...overnight...white water rafting trip the office has set up next month. I figure it will be a great opportunity to see him in his swimming trunks -- and hopefully out of them, too!" She winked at me. "Also, it will be a good time to let him see what I look like in my little white bikini when it's all wet and clinging to my sexy little body." Dan came back from the kitchen then, drinks balanced and clutched precariously.

"What about your sexy little body? And who is going to cling to it when it's all wet?" I thought his interest seemed a bit too eager, but I let it go.

"Hey," Jill said, "If you're going to eavesdrop, you need to turn up your hearing aid, old man!" Dan's eyebrows raised up as she and I chuckled. I'm the baby of us three, Dan and Jill are the same age, five years older than I am. Dan was quick to point that out.

"Listen, Shorty! Remember we graduated from school the same year. If I'm old, Grandma, you are, too. That remark deserves be punished." Jill laughed, but I saw her tan turn a little bit ruddy. I found myself with a new movie running in my head. This one was even hotter than the last one.

I like Dan to spank me sometimes as part of our foreplay. I never knew that my brother had the same fetish -- or at least a form of it, since he liked to be the one doing the spanking -- until one time Jill asked me about it. She and Paul had been wrestling one night and he flipped her over his knee and started swatting her. She said it had hurt at first, but the effect on Paul was so dramatic -- extra hard, extra energy! -- she allowed herself to explore that side of herself. It wasn't too long after that she admitted that it had begun to excite her, too. She told me they had made it a fairly regular part of their sexual repertoire. I've often wondered what it said about our parents that we both developed that fetish.

Anyway, the picture that popped into my mind when Dan made his threat was of Jill's skinny little ass upended over his lap (both of them naked, of course), his rampant cock trapped between them, while I watched the whole thing. I felt my panties getting damp at the thought.

I closed my eyes and dwelled on the scene as I sipped my cold drink. I only half heard the continued banter between Jill and Dan, until I heard Dan saying, "Earth to Mary! Hellooo! Is anybody in there?"

I popped my eyes open and it was my turn to blush. For some reason I found myself imagining that they -- or at least Dan -- could tell what I'd been thinking. He was grinning at me. "I thought we'd lost you, there, Sweetie! Are the drinks strong enough?" I looked at my glass. I had thought I'd been sipping when I apparently had been gulping. It was nearly empty again. I set it down on the coffee table as if it had bitten me -- which, in a way, it had. I tried to blame my lascivious turn of thought on the booze, but inside I knew it was just my horny imagination.

"Ahem!" I cleared my throat, making the noise sound the way I've seen it written in books. "I think I'd better start dinner." I rose to my feet, more to demonstrate to all concerned that I wasn't drunk, than for any other reason.

"Why don't we go out to Mario's? We haven't been there for a while." Dan's suggestion was a relief. I hadn't been looking forward to kitchen duty that night. We agreed we'd go soak up some pasta and Italian atmosphere. I collapsed back on the couch. Jill went to the bathroom and Dan came and took the seat she had vacated next to me. He leaned in and we kissed. I guess I put some extra passion behind it because when we broke -- quite a few seconds later -- he sat back, eyes wide and said, "Whew! What got you so hot?" Then I saw the light behind his eyes. "Were you thinking about me "punishing" Jill?" When I couldn't meet his eye, he chuckled. "That's it, isn't it?"

He raised my head, his fingertips under my chin. "What a naughty, naughty girl you are, Mary! Maybe you are the one who needs the spanking." His voice had that quiet but husky quality that tells me he is getting aroused. "Just imagine it, though: Jill's tanned behind, naked and stretched out over my knee. I bet she sunbathes in the nude down there in Arizona. No tan lines, just those little half moons of her butt cheeks rising up from her thighs. I would hold her down with one hand and...wait! YOU can hold her down for me! Yeah, and then I'd begin to swat her: SMACK! SMACK!" He went on describing her spanking, with me as his lewd assistant. As he spoke, his hand was slipping under my shirt to play with my aroused nipples. I closed my eyes, leaned back, and pictured his fantasy as he went on telling me about it. He had just reached the point where he paused in his spanking and ran a finger down between her thighs to test her arousal. I let my eyes open halfway to look at him.

We both noticed the motion at the same time. Jill had come back and was standing there listening to his scenario. Her mouth was hanging open, but I couldn't tell if she was shocked or surprised...or excited. I also couldn't tell just what had caused her reaction the most -- the scene Dan was sketching, or the fact that he had freed my left tit from my bra, baring it to pinch and twist the nipple. We reacted like two teenagers caught in the back seat.

By the time we'd jumped apart and I had pulled my clothes back into some sort of order, she was all but falling down laughing, holding her sides and shrieking. Between gasps for air, she howled out, "Oh my God!... I'm so glad...I just peed! If I hadn't, I'd be wetting my panties now! You two are the guiltiest looking married couple I've ever seen!" Dan and I, not being the kind of people who miss the humor in even the most bizarre situations, soon joined in the merriment. Even though we were the butt of this joke.

Our laughter seemed to take forever to abate. For myself, I was glad of that. I was afraid we would have to really look with a (semi-) sober eye at what Dan had been saying. And at the fact that it had gotten us -- particularly me -- so goddamn excited. I covered my embarrassment by pleading my need to pee again and beat a hasty retreat to the bathroom. As I closed the door, I leaned against the vanity and caught my breath.

My composure began to return. But not totally. There was a sense that I had taken a step I wasn't sure I was ready for, or that I even wanted to take. Again, I splashed cool water on my face. Then I looked into my own eyes to see if I was the same woman I had been just a couple of hours before. I watched my reflection. That head slowly moved back and forth in a negative motion. The face that looked back at me had been suddenly unmasked.

Our (intentional?) slip, being caught by Jill in the middle of fantasizing about adding her to our sex life, had released me from myself. I could look at my private side of the picture Dan had been painting. I had been imagining that, while I held Jill down, her face was buried between my thighs, her tongue licking and her lips sucking at my pussy. My eyes blurred. My reflection disappeared. I felt myself go lightheaded and I thought for an instant I was going to faint. My hands gripped the edge of the vanity, the knuckles white from the power of the image in my mind. I lowered my head to the cool surface of the counter. My mind cleared. I stood back up and looked at myself in the mirror again. Another thought popped into my head: I couldn't believe Dan could have constructed that fantasy on the spot. It must be something he'd been thinking about before.

Suddenly, I knew what I wanted for my birthday. I admitted to myself that I had wanted it for a long time. That it would be Jill that would be the one to help Dan give it to me was perfect. I somehow felt certain that she would agree to the idea. I loved Jill as a person, and I knew she loved me. Not like a sister, because, then, what I was contemplating would be incest. I took a deep breath and let it out. More cool water, then the towel again. I opened the door and stepped out into my new life.

*******************

Mario's wasn't too crowded. We asked for a table in the corner. Dan and I go there about once every couple of months. The waiter recognized us, gave Jill a thorough, Italian-American (same as Italian, but sans the butt pinch!) once over and grinned in approval. He served the warm loaf of rustic bread with saucers of olive oil dusted with cracked black pepper, then asked if we wanted our usual wine. I saw Jill's eyebrows rise at that. I grinned at her. Dan said that would be fine and the man scurried away.

"So, when did you two get to be such VIP's?" Jill asked.

I snorted. "Oh, don't misunderstand, he just remembers us because Dan tried to stiff him on our check the last time we were here." I explained that Dan had gotten outside the better part of the two bottles of wine we'd ordered that night. "He wasn't falling down, just very, very 'relaxed'. So we dawdled a little while over our coffee after the check arrived. When we got up, we just walked out. It wasn't until we had reached the car that Dan remembered he hadn't paid." Dan rushed back in before they could sic the cops on us for "defrauding an innkeeper" (that's what the District Attorney calls the old 'eat and run' prank we used to play as impoverished college students -- but that was long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away).

"When he came back, he told me that he was so embarrassed he tipped the guy nearly fifty percent! That's why he's pushing the wine so hard. He's probably hoping Dan will get sloshed again and forget." We all laughed about the story. Of course, Jill and I laughed harder than Dan did.

"I think he might be interested in something other than a fifty percent tip tonight, though. Did you see the way he looked at you, Jill?" Dan asked. I almost thought I detected a hint of possessiveness in his tone.

"I'm sure she's used to getting the fish eye all the time," I said before Jill could answer. "Just look at her!" Turning to Jill, I began to tell her how good she was looking. I played with her short hair and slid my hand over her bare shoulder (she had worn a casual summer dress, cut fairly low, with narrow straps) I mentioned the beautiful tan. I had noticed there were no visible tan lines, just like in Dan's fantasy. I asked her, "So, tell us, do you lay out in the nude in Arizona?" I knew Dan was dying to find out. So was I!

"Well, I have sometimes. My balcony is private enough at certain times of the day. Then, there's this girl at the office that belongs to a nudist resort. She took me as her guest a few times. I have to admit, it was a really eye opening experience."

danlbone
danlbone
23 Followers