Sister-In-Law Has to Watch

Story Info
She finds a video of her brother-in-law.
2.4k words
4.44
170.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmm... That feels so good... Oh yeah... I love sucking on those little tits, baby... Yes, I'm rubbing it so slowly for you... Imagine my cock sliding slowly, deeply into your dripping pussy while I suck on your long nipples...

One side of the conversation was all that was being heard. It was obvious who it was to the woman watching the screen. How kinky! Video taping himself jerking off while having phone sex with someone.

It started innocently enough. The young woman was searching for a blank to tape her favorite show. Not wanting to tape over anything important, she always quickly searched any new tape.

What a surprise though. To hear that familiar voice talking to sexy to some woman, obviously not his wife. She knew she shouldn't be watching... She should turn it right off. But the site of his hard, uncut cock partially covered by his hand which was sliding slowly up and down coupled with the soft tone he was using while speaking into the phone was so erotic!

"I have to save this tape to watch at another time" thought Karen as she finished getting ready for work. "What an asshole... Cheating on Jeannette like that..." and with that, she walked out the door. Sure... The thoughts stayed with her during the day. How could it not.

She debated staying with her boyfriend for the night... She kept telling herself that it had nothing to do with the tape she found earlier... Too many nights spent at Rob's apartment didn't go over well with her parents... Besides, she basically had her own space. The upstairs was as close to an apartment as one could get while still living at home, and at 22, she could come and go as she pleased with minimal hassle from her mom.

After getting some of the mundane things done, talking to Rob, and watching a little tv, her thoughts again drifted... "Rob's a good guy... SO hot. A personal trainer. Women always check him out. He's pretty good in bed.. Everyone thinks he's gay, but he's just into himself..." and she pushed play... There was the image again. That familiar voice talking every so gently to the person on the other end... The hand rubbing up and down along the shaft of the cock, pulling the skin up and down over the large head... Very erotic... She had seen more than her share of cocks... Being a gorgeous girl had helped her get all the men she wanted. But she hadn't ever seen an uncut cock. It was strangely sexy to her... Something different...

While she listened to the conversation, her hand went in the waist band of the sweats she was wearing, and began to idly rub her dampening pussy... The words being spoken were there, but distant as Karen's thoughts wandered.

"I'm a hottie," Karen thought... "perfectly proportioned, 5'4, 105 pounds, shoulder length brown hair, great ass, nice firm legs, smallish 34B's.. Cheering and being on the dance team in college has definitely helped me keep this body..."

The dampness in her panties was noticeable now... She was all hot and bothered... The voice continued... "God, baby.. I'd love to sit with you and just watch each other play with ourselves... Even if nothing else happened... Laugh Laugh... The thought of you rubbing your pussy for me, while I'm rubbing this rock hard cock has me so horny..." The familiar voice was now telling the woman how to touch herself... "Imagine my tongue, flipping around your juicy pussy... Rub you fingers gently over that wet pussy..."

Without realizing it, Karen was following the instructions... Slipping fingers in and out, rubbing her clit... Pulling on her hard nipples through the material of her shirt... Her hips grinding up to meet her hand... Then it happened... The cock on tv erupted... Cum was everywhere... Spurt after spurt of hot jism flying... That was all it took.. Karen went into a mind blowing orgasm... Her whole body quivering and shaking...

When she came back to earth, the tape was done... "Unbelievable... I just jerked off while watching my sisters husband jerk off... While having phone sex with some other woman!!"

Now Karen had a dilema... Confront him?? What would she say? Was she mad at him? Not really... She and Jeannette were never close.. Complete opposites in every sense... Let it go? Tell Jeannette?? Act like nothing happened?

That seemed like the best idea. Just let it go. Over the next few weeks she couldn't help noticing him though... She never thought he was attractive... 5'10, stocky, curly hair, odd sense of humor... Nice enough guy.. But not handsome.. But even though he wasn't attractive she was attracted to him. She noticed when he shifted, adjusted his pants... She couldn't get the image of his cock or the sexy words out of her thoughts...

She had to do something...

"Joel...”

“Hi, Karen..."

They weren't very close. Cordial, but not overly friendly...

"I, um... Saw the tape you recorded of yourself..." There... She said it. What was that look... Confidence? Nervousness? Shock? "I was looking for a tape to use for Days of Our Lives... It was just there in one of the VCR's..."

"Oh, shit.. Karen.. I'm sorry... I was making a copy of it... You aren't going to say anything to Jeannette... Are you??"

Here it was... The moment she had been replaying in her mind. She knew she should tell Jeannette that her husband was having phone sex... And taped himself doing it... "No.. I'm not going to say anything to her at all. I just felt bad that I watched it... I had to tell you.."

"I'm sorry you had to see that... I'll be more careful..."

"I heard you say to the person that a fantasy of yours is to play with someone…”

“Well, yeah… But that’s just fantasy.. Of course I’d never do anything that would hurt Jeannette…”

So that was it. Karen had asked… How stupid are men, anyway? Could it have been any more obvious that she wanted to play?

“Well, I was thinking that you and I could play together. Nothing would happen between us… I couldn’t do anything like that… But, you know… Sitting on opposite sides of the sofa and watching each other play would be erotic.”

Could this be happening? Before Karen (or Joel) knew what hit them, they had silently agreed that nothing physical would happen… They would just watch each other…

Karen felt like she had to make the first move. She slipped the t-shirt over her head. Very self conscious at first, she tried to cover herself a little. Standing with her shirt off under the scrutiny of her sisters husband was uncomfortable. When she noticed the look of admiration on his face, things got a little easier. She was proud. She looked good. He obviously liked the floral pattern bra she was wearing.

After reaching around to unclasp her bra, she slowly let it fall, exposing her perky tits to him. She cupped them in her hand, squeezing gently, pulling her stiff nipples between her fingers… She was waiting for him to begin undressing, but he was frozen. Staring lustfully at her topless body. Slowly a hand worked it’s way down, undid the button on the form fitting jeans, pulled the zipper down, and peeled off the pants. She wasn’t going any further until he removed some clothing, but she did feel incredibly sexy.. She spun around slowly, letting him examine her clad only in the sexy panties.

Karen’s body was amazing. The body he had been fantasizing about for months was now in front of him, and better than any fantasy. Joel had spent enough time rummaging through Karen’s lingerie drawer to know that she was a 34B and loved wearing sexy panties. Nothing too risqué, no thongs.. Just very sexy bikinis that he always imagined clung to her taught body perfectly. Now he was not only seeing the perfect breasts, but he was about to see if his fantasies were correct… If the panties did cling to her body… There they were. A little damp in the front, holding her perfect ass… She was just twirling around, playing with her tits… She must be waiting for me to take off some clothes…

Not a word was spoken between the two while this “dis-robing dance” was taking place. Without a word, or without breaking the connection the two had, Joel unceremoniously removed his shirt, pulled off his jeans, and slipped the boxers off before sitting down on his side of the sofa. The erection was already almost entirely full, his hand wrapped around it immediately and began to rub the length, pulling the skin back and forth over the engorged head.

Karen slipped the panties slowly down her legs. Exposing her shaved pussy, pink and moist, to his view. She sat opposite him, stretched her legs out so they were touching his, and began to play with herself. She couldn’t tear her eyes away from the throbbing cock that was so close. It was so wrong to be doing this. She had a boyfriend, he had a wife… Her SISTER no less. But the two of them continued to play. Rubbing, squeezing, grinding…

Karen worked her fingers gently over her bare pussy. Rubbing her clit, spreading her lips for his viewing pleasure. One hand working her nipples, one hand rubbing her pussy… She randomly inserted fingers into her dripping honey pot, pulling them out and licking them seductively, the whole time staring at his hand sliding up and down on that incredible cock. She watched him play with his balls, smear the clear pre-cum all over his throbbing prick and continue stroking…

She couldn’t help it. The desire was building, and she had to touch it… Without a word, she reached over and brushed her hand against his prick. The heat coming from it was unbelievable, and the sensation was incredible. She gently wrapped her hand around him… It seemed so thick, so hard… And yet so soft to her touch… She began to rub slowly up and down it’s length, rubbing the head with her thumb at the top of each stroke.

With one hand she worked the hard cock of her brother-in-law… With the other she continued to fuck her pussy… Now three fingers plunged in and out of her dripping sex… She had the urge to rub the cock against her face. There was something so wonderful about having a cock brush against the skin… Something so degrading, perhaps… But she loved it. Without another thought she leaned forward and rubbed the thick cock all around her face, smearing hot pre-cum all over her skin… She spent a few moments rubbing the enormous head against her wet lips, flicking her tongue seductively against the underside…

God it tasted so good… For a few moments she forgot who she was, who he was, and where they were… The head of the fact cock found it’s way into her mouth. She loved sucking cock… She had been told by all the men she dated that she was very good at it… She never doubted that… Her tongue rolled around the thick cock in her mouth… With one hand she pumped at the base, while her mouth moved slowly up and down over the top half, savoring each second she had this lovely cock in her mouth.

When she got up and positioned herself before him on the floor on hands and knees, he needed no encouragement. What started a few weeks ago by mistake was now coming full circle. She was about to fuck her brother-in-law right in her parents house. She felt his rough hands on her hips, felt the heat of his cock bumping clumsily against her thighs… As the head of his thick cock found it’s way to the opening of her pussy, she looked back at him over her shoulder… “Fuck me good and hard… But I want to see the cum fly out of your cock… So don’t cum inside me this time…”

With that, she felt him lunge forward. The entire length of his pole filling her tight pussy. She rocked back and forth on him with every pump. She was balancing on one elbow and rubbing her clit with her hand in time to the incredible fuck she was getting. His strokes were so long and powerful.. The width of his cock stretching her pussy felt so good… Hearing that sexy moan from him was more than she could take. She felt the convulsions building up inside her. Deep in her body.. Working their way to the surface.. Suddenly she started going wild.. Bucking against him.. Her pussy clamping down on his cock… He continued to plunge in and out, pulling her back and forth with his hands still planted firmly on her hips…

As she settled down from the most incredible orgasm of her life, she could feel the thrusts becoming more primal.. More urgent… The fucking was getting rougher now. She loved it, of course… Feeling him pump like a wild animal inside her pussy was the most incredible feeling ever… Suddenly he slipped out of her dripping pussy… Karen knew that this was her cue to turn around…

He placed a hand on her shoulder, and thrust his prick right in her face. She reached out and continued stroking for him… She braced for what she had seen on the video tape numerous times over the last few weeks. Spurts of cum would soon come rushing out of this gorgeous cock and she was going to get all of it… She rubbed furiously, teasing the underside of the prick with her tongue.. Looking up at him.. Begging for his cum…

It came without warning… Rope after rope of thick cum splattering all over her face, in her hair, all over her little tits, dripping all over her… The perfect money shot… She opened her mouth and let the cum drip into her mouth, thick gobs of cum were on her lips… The white of his cum a very erotic contrast to her red lips… Cum coated her tongue… She didn’t swallow… She continued to rub the cock in front of her, determined to drain it…

After a few minutes, they got up, cleaned up, got dressed, and went about their day as if nothing had ever happened. After that half hour of intense pleasure, it was never mentioned. They went right back to barely tolerating each other… But both realized the other had never been fucked so well…