Sister in Law Lust

Story Info
Lustful dream of what might come.
1.3k words
3.44
144.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has been parading herself in front of me for 9 years now I must have her. Flaunting her firm 36c’s at me, hugging me closely, rubbing up against me in tight situations to seem oh so innocent, crossing her legs when I am looking to give me just a little panty flash.

She is a mother of three, a wife to a man who travels quite often, my wife’s older sister, attractive, with a devilish grin and a body that I’d love to devour.

I know she is a sexual creature and yet she is a prim and proper type in social settings. I am waiting for that great opportunity to happen and my dreams are abound and I see it going like this………….

Her husband is away on business and my wife is away on a weekend with a friend, when Ali calls and asks if I can come and sit with the kids (she is over protective of her young teenage children) as she has been called to a meeting that will most likely keep her out till 2 or 3 am. What’s a good brother in law to do but say yes?

When I arrive she is just going to get ready, but first we have a drink. She explains that the oldest had plans and will not be home till tomorrow, and that the second oldest just moments ago announced a sleep over. She also said that her youngest, the daughter may get a call late to do a sleep over and if so would I make sure I get her there and if I am too tired that I should feel very happy to stay the night and have breakfast with her in the morning.

My fantasies run wild with this woman and yet this all seems rather innocent, as it has happened many times before. Busy lives for everyone and much going on.

We started talking about family stuff, when she looks at her watch and says she has to get ready and excuses herself. I hear the shower turn on and notice that her bedroom door has been left open slightly and now my thoughts have definitely shifted to her in the shower, soap on her body, my hands applying it……….you get the idea.

I hear the water stop, and a few moments later she walks out to me with a housecoat loosely draped over her lithe body, her hair up in a towel and asks if I would mind rubbing her stiff neck for a few moments……….would I say no?!?!?! of course I said yes. I invite her to sit in the chair, stand behind her and as my hands touch her shoulders her robe shifts and to say I can see her cleavage is an understatement. She makes a vain attempt at covering up and yet I tell her to relax her arms at her sides. My view is wonderful and my cock is twitching and semi hard as I enjoy the sight of her breasts yet the nipples are still covered……..and as her gown to starts to slip apart she announces its time to get dressed. Quickly, she stands, spins around, kisses me as a thank you and goes right back into the family conversation……she invites me to keep talking while she dresses, me on the outside of her bedroom door, it slightly ajar.

What I get to see is her full length mirror (she and I share a passion for owning mirrors) and her figure in the glass every now and again……….sheer black panties slide on…….a matching black bra with a little lace………a pair of nude coloured thigh highs……a black slip………a pearl necklace……….and a subtly sexy black dress that hides all that loveliness.

She tells me to mix us another small drink while she does makeup, and like a good boy who wants to impress I do so and return to her room, knocking softly first to bring her drink, and what I see is her with her leg up fixing her stocking and when our eyes meet she finishes what she is doing and smiles that devilish grin as I soak up the wonderful site.

She asks me to zip her up; she slides on a set of marvelous black 3-inch heels, and whisks herself to the door, tells me I am a doll and says, “feel free to wait up for me” and is gone.

WOW………I am in a fog of sexual tension……..wanting what you can’t have and yet feeling like it was being offered oh so subtly.

So now my niece comes in and we make some dinner, and she asks if it is ok for me to take her to her friends at 10, to which I said well I thought you were waiting for a call and that nothing was confirmed yet. And the innocence of youth says that mom had set it all up and all I had to do was get her to the party and she will come home tomorrow afternoon. Now I was wondering what mommy had been setting up, Ali can be such a planner……..

I dropped off my niece and she said she forgot that she was supposed to give me a note from her mom and that she left it on the counter. I thanked her, kissed her and raced off back to the house.

On the counter was a sealed envelope with my name on it…….inside was a short note, Might be home earlier than expected and I’d love for you to be there when I get home. Another massage would be delightful…….Ali.

Well does that say anything other than I’d like your company and a shoulder massage???? I thought it mean two things and fought with myself for only about 20 minutes as I heard her van pull in.

Afraid and unsure of what to think or say or do…….I waited and let her lead. She comes in all smiles and says she escaped and how great it was that I was here and she came over and gave me a full body hug, definitely tighter and longer than was family correct and a lingering wet lipped kiss on my neck. “How about another one of those little drinks and how about those amazing hands of yours on my body again”……….OK. So there we were, music playing in the background, an empty house, no spouses, no worries at all and me with nervous sexual tension……..she asks me to lightly caress her neck and shoulders, and she coos as I do my bidding………a sultry songs starts and she asks if I would dance with her……..of course, I’d love to……..and as we are front to front, swaying slowly, her hands on my back and shoulders, she says I am tense to which I agree, and she says that she is no masseuse but she knows it can be kissed away and with that her soft lips come to mine, and the softest pecks begin and they progress very quickly to full on, body hugging, hands caressing backside, tongue probing, oh my god this is really going to happen……..the song ends, she breaks the kiss, and with innocent downcast eyes says “come with me”…….her hand leading me to her bedroom, and the only thing that is said is I have wanted you for so long……….and with that I slowly undressed her, unzipped and let the dress fall, slid the slip from her shoulders and let it fall, picked her up shoes and all and laid her on the bed………we made love for hours, we slept for a bit, made love again, slept till morning, made love again…….showered together taking each other one more time…………had breakfast, said lustful things to each other, wished for it to happen again………and home I went singing all the way home.