Sister In Laws Can Be Fun Too

Story Info
Sister in law wants him.
1.5k words
4.34
313.5k
33
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What can I say! Maggie and I had teased each other for years! A little squeeze here, a little grope there, and a whole lot of sex related conversations!

I had married Maggie's sister almost twenty years earlier. Sex with Flo was great for the first year. Then it started to become less and less frequent. The less we fucked, the more I turned to the computer for my fill. Before to long, Maggie, (who lives about 20 miles from us) and I found ourselves crying on each other's shoulders about how we never seem to get any (Maggie is divorced). As we had already lay down the ground rules by teasing each other in the past, So I was not surprise when she I.M.ed me one day and asked if I was alone. I answered yes, and she proceeded to describe, in graphic detail, how she was using her vibrator, and thinking of me! Being human, it wasn't to long before I had my cock in my hand, and stroked myself to orgasm as we cyberfucked for the first time. By the end of our adventure, she was promising me that she was going to get me, and that I should watch out if we were ever alone!

These sessions continued for a month or so, and then seemed to just stop. I figured Maggie had enough, and found greener pastures. That was until last Labor Day weekend.

The Saturday of the long weekend started out like most weekends in my house, Except that we had a house guest. Maggie. I woke up around 10:30, went to the bathroom, and showered, and decided to try and get my wife to put out. It had been almost 6 months since I had gotten any pussy. Needless to say, she was up, dressed and on her way to the mall for the sales! Leaving me with a hard-on, and no where to put it! As usual I figured I'd just go on the computer, and pull up my partner for the morning. But first I needed coffee.

In the kitchen, I poured a cup and sat at the table, still wet from my shower, with only a pair of gym shorts on. Before long I heard stirrings from the guest room. The door opened, and out walked Maggie, in a short night shirt and nothing else. She had decided not to venture out to the stores and was going to just hang out by our pool.

She came into the kitchen, and gave me a smile as she turned towards the shelf, reached up for a coffee cup, and gave me a full view of her meaty ass! "Excuse me!" I remarked. As she turned and walked over to where I was sitting. "It's not like we have many secrets, I know you've pictured my ass before, and you should learn to cover yourself while you sleep! You had quite a stuffy this morning!" She had peeked into our room, and seen me laying there, my cock sticking through the fly of my pajama bottoms. Instinct made me drop my hands to my crotch, only to find that I was getting hard again! "The least you could have done was given it a squeeze!" I said nervously. "You mean like this" she said as she reached over to my swollen dick, and gave it a good hard squeeze, through my shorts! As she did, her huge melon size tits nearly fell out of her shirt! Without thinking, I reached for one, and grabbed her nipple, and pinched it hard! "Ouch! Take it easy for now, I like it rough, but only on my terms" she giggled. She released my cock, got up, and announced that she was going to take a shower. She also mentioned in passing, that she never locks the bathroom door!

I sat there for the next 5 minutes, trying to get decided what to do. The water in the guest shower was running, and as I looked down the hall, I got a glance of Maggie's naked body as she stepped into bathroom and closed the door behind her. I had to try! After another five minutes, I got up, walked to the door, and sure enough, it was unlocked. I pushed it open and gazed at the silhouette of my sister-in –law as she soaped her self up. I thought I was getting some peeping in when she announced "close the door, and I'll really give you a show!" As the door closed behind me, the shower stall opened and there was Maggie her tits all lathered up as she played with her nipples, with one hand, and worked the shower massage between her legs. Now I had seen Maggie's tits briefly, on a couple of occasions, she even e-mailed me a picture of them! But never had I seen them in all their glory! Her areolas were huge, and almost a deep red! Her nipples stood out almost half an inch! She had a light tuft of reddish brown pubic hair surrounding her puffy pussy lips. I had to pull down my shorts to keep from hurting myself, as my hard-on pressed against the fabric.

"I've wanted to see you like this for years!" Maggie said as she stepped from the shower, and over to me. "I've fucked you so many times in my mind, it's like I've been fucking you forever! I felt your cock in my hands," as she reached out and started to stroke me. "I know how you love to have your balls squeezed." As she took them into her hands and squeezed them until I winced in pleasure and pain! "You've told me how you love having your cock sucked at the same time!" as she dropped to her knees, and enveloped me in her hot wet mouth. All I could do was through my head back as Maggie proceeded to give me the best blow job I've ever had! But before I could cum, she pulled away, stood up, and took a new tone with me! "If you think I'm going to suck you off just like that, forget it!" she snapped!

"Get on your fuckin knees, and eat my pussy!" I was in shock, but had to obey! "Yes Maggie" I replied as I dropped to my knees, "its yes Ma'am to you" she insisted as she sat on the sink, and grabbed my head, shoved it against her dripping pussy! "Eat me till I cum and then we'll take care of you! That is if you do a good enough job!" I licked and sucked her feverishly, following her every direction. Her moans grew louder as she ground her cunt against my eager mouth. Finally, with both hands she forced my mouth hard against her as she let out a deep loud groan, and came over and over again!

She let me go as she tried to steady her legs. "God that was Heaven! You are amazing! "Her personality changed again! She sunk to her knees, and as we stared into each others eyes, she took my hand and places it on her tit. She had changed from the tiger to the lamb again! As I caressed her nipples, she stroked my joint to maximum excitement! "I want you to cum in my pussy!" she whispered. She got onto her hands and knees, stuck her ass in the air, and begged me to bury my cock deep inside of her! I pressed the head of my cock against her swollen pussy, the thrust it in deep! Maggie groaned loudly. "How's that you bitch" I shouted! As I thrust deep with each stroke. "Oh Yes" she cried as her ass rose to meet me with each stroke! "I'm going to make you cum, and then I'm going to give you a surprise!" "Oh please make me cum! Please! Do what you want but make me CUMMMMM" I could tell she was ready as she started to shake! Just as she started to loose it. I pulled out my ready to burst cock, placed it against her ass whole, and pushed! "OH GEEZ GOD I'm FUCKIN CUMMING" she shouted, as she did, I erupted, filling her ass with what seemed like a quart of sperm! I shoved my cock in deep, just before we both collapsed to the floor, exhausted but happy.

After we cleaned up, we went out to the pool, (neither of us bothering to get dressed). Maggie explained that she had always wanted to play the mistress! And how she had always left the bathroom door unlocked when she showered over our house, hoping I'd come in. I told her about the times I'd jerked off while she was in the shower, and I was in my room.

We've been playing games ever since. Often running to the store to pick up milk, and pulling over for a quickie. We've fucked in the pool, I went down on her in the basement of her mother's house on thanksgiving, and she's stroked me off in traffic.

I don't know when or how it'll end, or if ever, but for now, anything goes as long as I keep it in the family.