Sister-In-Law's Treat, and Mine

Story Info
Wife's sister as roommate leads to an exhibition.
906 words
4.18
147.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This all happened a few years ago - but it is still a very special memory

My wife's sister was living with us as she was having some problems. Hazel was a nice girl, but I had no sexual interest in her. My wife was the girl for me.

That being said, she came on holiday with us once, and when she sunbathed topless for the first time, I couldn't help but look at her small, pert breasts. She only did this the once on holiday, and I guessed she'd freaked out about her brother-in-law sneaking a peek...

Whilst living with us, she was very particular about her appearance, and would spend ages every day on her hair. At the time, the only decent mirror in the house was in our bedroom, so she would come in and get herself ready.

Most of the time I was at work, or downstairs, and never knew about this, and was suprised on one weekend when I was having a lazy morning in bed and she came in to say she was going out and would it be OK if she did her hair. I just said "yes" and left her to it.

She was in a T-shirt and a robe, with a towel round her head, and I was really not paying attention as her ritual began. The towel came off and then, to my great surprise, so did the robe.

There she was, bare-breasted and wet from her shower, completely ignoring me whilst she concentrated on her task.

And there was I, completely naked in bed with a pretty young thing topless in front of me. Tits jiggling as she dried her hair.

My cock rose and refused to calm down, and I could barely contain myself. I tried to cover the time with small talk to make her comfortable and to keep her in the room for as long as possible but eventually she finished and left - saying that she hoped she hadn't disturbed me too much!

This went on for a few weeks - always the same, and always with me needing a good wank when she'd left.

I decided, eventually, that I ought to return the compliment. She would bring me a coffee in the mornings during the week to help get me up for work, so my next step was easy.

One morning, I set my alarm early and waited until I heard her leave her room.

My cock responded quickly to my touch and I got it to a good, semi-hard state ready for her entrance. I then lay back and pretended to be asleep, whilst arranging the bedclothes to make it seem like I had just pushed them off in the night. And then I waited...

5 minutes later, the door was quietly opened and I sensed her walking to my side of the bed. I was playing "asleep", but my cock definitely wasn't and I was aware that she stopped as she caught sight of it, putting down my coffee quietly.

I had no plan from here on, and wasn't quite sure what to do. I stroked my hand down my body and caressed my balls unconsciously, and gently stroked my cock - to which it responded with a great twitch.

I heard her gasp and I was now certain that she was watching closely. I risked half-opening my eyes and saw her staring right at my cock. It dawned on me that she probably hadn't seen one in a while and she might be getting turned on.

She held out her hand towards it, but then stopped. It is all I could do to stop myself from coming from that gesture alone, but instead I just repeated my hand movements, still pretending to be still asleep.

A couple more minutes of this passed and she was transfixed - and so was I. There was no going back now and I made a more deliberate act of stroking my hard cock. She bent in closer and her head was only a foot or so away.

In my mind, I imagined her small mouth wrapping itself around me - and my cock twitched again. Not long to go now...

My eyes were fully open now, and I noticed her hand had slipped into her panties. This was more than I could take. I closed my eyes and grabbed myself once more.

Two or three strokes later and I passed the point of no return. I heard her moan and I knew she was getting close herself. I got brave and made sure my cock was pointing straight at her.

I carried on stroking and as I watched her hand rubbing her pussy, and her mouth opening sexily, I lost it - and came in 7 or 8 large spurts. As I'd hoped, this caught her by surpise, and the first of my come shots hit her full in the face.

The second hit home, too, and most went in her open mouth - either by accident or design. Then she moved and the rest sprayed onto my body.

I closed my eyes quickly and made a satisfied groan. I heard her quickly leave the room and go straight into the bathroom - either to wash off my come, or to finish the job on herself first.

This was never mentioned, but it wasn't the last adventure. Watch this space...