Sister Love

Story Info
Brother takes a little part from his sister.
2.5k words
3.73
155.9k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gregrmcc
Gregrmcc
11 Followers

I would like to introduce my family to you. I'm a twenty-two, six foot 3-inch male with a muscular body, short brown hair and an eleven-inch cock. My sister Penny is a nineteen-year old, five foot seven inch hottie. She is very slim with a nice, tight round arse and 36DD breasts. She likes to wear as little clothing as possible, like short shorts and mini skirts, and tight fitting shirts and tanks. And she is a big flirt. We live with our mother, Paige who looks a lot like Penny with slightly smaller breasts. She works as a nurse in the ICU in the town hospital. She works long hours, which leaves Penny and myself alone at lot of the time.

Anyway this is a story about Penny and my first time together. I came home from work one hot summer day to find Penny and her current boyfriend, Brett swimming in our pool. I walked to the lounge window and watched them swimming and splashing around in the pool. From what I could see, she was wearing her white string bikini, which becomes see thru when wet. Penny swam into his arms where they kissed passionately, Brett pulling at her bikini top strings and her top fell off. Penny grabbed her top and broke away from him and slapped him across the face. She got out of the pool, still topless and ran inside. When I found her in the kitchen, she had her top back on and was sitting at the kitchen table, crying.

'What's wrong, sis' I asked, not letting on what I saw.

'It's Brett, he wants to have sex with me and I'm not ready for that yet. I'm waiting for the right guy before I loose my virginity. I told him that when we met but all he wants is to have sex with me.' She stood up and I gave her a hug, her hand resting just above my arse and my hand just above hers.

I went out into the back yard where Brett was still swimming and I told him to fuck off and to leave my sister alone. Don't call her or nothing and if I heard anything, I would kill him. He got out of the pool, grabbed his stuff and walked down the side of the house. I followed him to his car just to make sure he was gone.

I went back into the house to find Penny had left the kitchen and went to look for her. I found her laying on her bed, on her stomach still in her bikini, her tight round arse clearly visible. I sat on the bed next her and slowly rubbed her back telling her that he was gone, for good. She sat up and gave me another hug. I could feel her tits squashing into my chest. I felt my cock starting to squirm in my shorts. She broke off the hug and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and went for a shower.

I walked passed the bathroom on the way to my room and noticed she had left the door open. I stood in the doorway and watched my sister having her shower. She was rubbing her tits with soap, her nipples erect. Then she ran a hand down her stomach towards her pussy. She hand the soap in her hand rubbing it in circles around her clit. She was moaning softly. The soap slipped out of her hand, and when she bent over to pick it up, she noticed me standing in the doorway, playing with my cock through my shorts. A look of shock came over her face quickly before inviting me into the bathroom.

'Do you want to join me brother?' she asked.

'OK' was all that I could say standing before with super hot sister. I walked into the bathroom and took off my clothes. Her eyes looked straight down at my fully erect cock. I climbed into the shower with my sisters eyes glued on my cock. Without a word, she got down on her knees and took the head of my cock into her mouth. She opened her mouth more and sucked half of it down her throat before coming back to the head. I was moaning softly and placed my hands on the back of her head. She picked up the pace and could only get about two-thirds of my huge cock in her mouth. Her tongue was doing wonderful things on my cock as she continued to suck. After about five minutes of this wonderful blowjob that my sister was performing on me, I blew my load down her throat. After cleaning up my cock, she stood up and hugged me tight. I grabbed her arse tight a pulled her closer and gave her a kiss. I forced my tongue into her mouth and we kissed personality, my hands exploring her body. We continued to kiss while I played with her clit. She was moaning as we kissed and inserted a finger into her tight wet cunt. I found her virginity and pulled my fingers out but played with her clit until she climaxed. We got out of the shower and went to her bedroom.

She was still breathing heavy from her recent orgasm and lay on her back on her bed, her legs spread wide. I climbed up and starting to lick her pussy and suck on her clit. I reached around with my hands and opened her lips and inserted two fingers into her cunt while licking the insides of her pussy. Her hips where bouncing up and down off the bed as I fingered and licked her pussy. She orgasmed quickly again and again. I left her pussy and kissed across her flat stomach, up to her huge tits and kissed and sucked on her erect nipples. My mouth on one and my hands playing with the other, twisting and squeezing her nipples causing her to moan loudly. I kissed up her neck and found her mouth where she kissed me hard, wrapping her arms and legs around me. My cock was back to its full erect length.

'Fuck me brother, fuck me now!' she screamed

She unwrapped her vice like grip around my body and I guided my cock into her wet and waiting pussy. I pushed my cock in until I felt the blockage and informed her that what I was about to do was going to hurt like hell. I pumped my cock in and out to pick up the rhythm a little and counted to three.

'One, Twooo, THREE' and forced my cock into her pussy in one clean motion causing her to scream in pain. I paused and let her pussy adapt to the strange thing in her body. After about a minute or so, she rocked her hips telling my to fuck her and to fuck her now!

I started to pump her slowing, in and out, slowly picking up the pace. She wrapped her legs around my arse, I picked up the pace, fucking her harder and faster making her squirm in pleasure, moaning softly. I pulled out much to her disapproval and told her to get on her hands and knees. I position my cock near her pussy and inserted my cock all the way in, in one motion. I grabbed hold of her hips and fucked her harder and faster, her huge tits swaying with every pump, my balls slapping against her clit making her moan louder and harder each time I bottomed out in her hot tight cunt. I felt her pussy lips clamp down on my cock as I pumped and she had multiply orgasms. I continued to pump faster and felt my balls tighten then filling her pussy full of cum giving her another orgasm. I pulled out of her pussy with a little pop, she turned around and cleaned up my cock. She got up and went to her room and I fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later, still naked and went down to the kitchen for a drink. I found Penny making a sandwich wearing an old t-shirt, which was too big for her. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around making her jump. She turned and gave me a kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck. I reached around and squeezed her arse, then picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I hitched up the shirt and pushed my cock into her tight pussy. I fucked her on the bench until we both climaxed, filling her with cum. Just then I heard a key in the door, it was mum. I pulled out of Penny and went upstairs for some clothes.

Early the next day, I got out of bed and went for a shower only to find mum already there. The bathroom door wide open and mum & Penny in the shower together, kissing. They were feeling each other up, fingers in each other pussy's, massaging each other clits, then both girls orgasming together. I went and lay on Penny bed, naked and waited for her to arrive. To my surprise, both Penny and mum came in, still kissing. Mum was surprised to see me sitting there with my rock hard cock, looking straight up in the air. Penny smiled and squatted above my cock and sat down, my cock going all the way into her pussy. She started fucking herself with my cock as mum watched. I called mum over and she sat on my face. I licked at her slit and inserted a finger into her tight pussy. I licked and nibbled on her clit and she pushed her pussy harder into my probing tongue. From what I could gather, the ladies were kissing each other. I felt Penny's pussy tighten around my cock and knew she was about to cum. She screamed as she cum which made mum cum too, flooding my mouth with her sweet pussy juices. Moments later, I blew my load into Penny's wonderful pussy. The girls climbed off me and mum left to get ready for work.

I asked Penny how long she has been fucking mum. Penny said that mum surprised her in the shower this morning after she saw us have sex in the kitchen yesterday. I was shocked that she saw us, but now that she knew, it was cool. Sex whenever I wanted it.

Later that day when I got home from work, Penny was sitting on the couch in a short mini skirt and her bikini top. When she saw me she jumped up and gave me a hug, kissing me softly. I stripped down to my boxers and went out to the pool for a quick dip. I climbed out of the pool, stripped off my shorts and went & sat in the spa where Penny was already. She came over and sat on my lap, my cock disappearing inside her wet pussy, her tits in my face. She slowly fucked herself on my cock as I played and sucked on her tits. As her rhythm picked up faster and faster, I stopped sucking on her tits and squeezed them hard marking her scream. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock, which caused me to blow my load into her pussy making her orgasm. She climbed off and got out of the spa and went inside. I followed her into the lounge and sat on the couch. We turned the TV to the porno and watched a guy fucking a girl up her arse. Penny wanted to try it and disappeared for a few seconds and came back with a tube of lube.

It was what I was waiting for. To fuck my teen sister up her virgin arse. I put some lube on my cock and told her to get on her hands and knees, which she did. I put some lube on her arse and inserted two fingers to stretch it open. I replaced my fingers with my cock and slowly pushed the head in her arsehole. She screamed in pain but kept going until a part of my cock was in. I stopped to let her relax and fingered her clit to help. When she pushed her hips against me I pulled some of my cock out a little and then pumped it all the way in one clean motion while fingering her clit. I pumped her harder and faster and she climaxed and arse tightening around my cock making me blow my load deep into her arse. Just then mum walked in and found us together with my cock still up Penny's arse.

Mum stripped off all her clothing and replaced herself with Penny. She pushed her arse against my cock and I pushed my cock into her tight arse. Penny lay under mum and licked at her pussy. Mum munched on Penny's pussy as I fucked mum harder up her arse. A few minutes later, mum blew her load on Penny's face, which made her cum as well. A few seconds later I blew my load up mums arse, I pulled out and Penny came and licked at mums arse and cleaned all the cum out. I gave mum my cock and she cleaned me up. Mum went upstairs and cleaned herself up while Penny & I started dinner.

For the next few weeks, we all walked around the house naked and fucked each other at any chance we got. Then one day Penny won a competition on the radio, a trip for the entire family to Disneyland flying first class. A few weeks later we were on the plane on the way to America. I was sitting next Penny and mum was sitting behind us. Penny was wearing a short skirt and a crop top and mum was in full-length dress. I was in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Penny got up to go to the toilet and I gave her a slap on her arse. A few moments later I got up to go too and caught her as she came up. I pushed her back into the small toilet and locked the door. We kissed as I hitched up her skirt and she pulled my cock out. She guided it into her pussy and wrapped her legs around me. I pumped in and out of her pussy as she snuggled her head on my shoulder. I fucked her hard and fast and soon I felt her pussy clamp on my cock as she came which made me cum too. I pulled out and she sucked my cock clean. She cleaned herself up, pulled her dress down and went back to her seat. I finished in the toilet and went back to my seat. A short time later we landed and were in the hotel.

We settled in and the three of us fucked for the rest of the day. The next day we went on the rides and had a really great time making us a really tight family. It was the best holiday a bloke could want. Thrill rides and Disneyland.

We flew back a few weeks later and have spent everyday fucking each other in anyway possible.

Gregrmcc
Gregrmcc
11 Followers