Sister Makes Me A Man

Story Info
Sister catches him then takes him.
1.5k words
4.25
207.7k
32
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gibssob
gibssob
33 Followers

Being 19 and living at home isn't easy, but I am sure you all know that. I want to wank all the time and would do if my 2 step sisters weren't always hanging around the house.

My Dad married Cleo when I was 3, and she bought her 2 daughters to the family. Megan was 5 and Tara was also 3 and we all got on OK in our new family.

As I developed into manhood I started to notice that Dad had married a honey. Cleo was about 5'6", leggy and very busty with blonde hair. If you didn't look at her face she was a model, but the very prominent teeth and the acne scars made her face a novelty rather than a beauty.

I took every opportunity too see her in the bath room, or changing in their bed room and over the next few years saw a fair share of large breast and creamy white bum. Many a night I rubbed my hard cock as I imagined grabbing those tits.

My step-sisters knew I fancied their Mum and would often tease me that they had been in the bathroom with Cleo or had sat on her bed as she dressed and they told me about the frilly underwear she had put on. These stories provided wanking material for me and believe me I did it a lot.

One day, almost like a lightening bolt, I suddenly noticed that Megan was stunningly attractive and Tara was blossoming into a replica of her Mother, buck teeth and all. I had never observed the privacy the girls wanted and used to burst into their bed rooms unannounced and often caught them dressing. I didn't see any reason to stop now even though Megan shouting "get out you wanker, I'm bloody naked" would bring my father running to see what had happened.

I received the usual talks about respecting the girls' space and that I needed to understand that they were women now. I knew damn well that they were women and that was the reason for my almost daily intrusions into their bedrooms.

Things soon changed around the house, Megan had gone off to college and that left Tara and I alone a lot of the time as Dad and Cleo thought we could look after ourselves and they took every opportunity they could to spend nights away from home.

One such night, it was my chance to have a shower as Tara had finally finished with the bath room. I went into the room and the first thing I noticed was that she had left the knickers she had worn all day on the bathroom floor. I shut the quietly and stood there for what seemed like hours, but was only seconds. I picked up my step sister's underpants and was immediately aroused by the silky feel of them and the thought that only some 30 minutes ago these were covering her pussy.

I draped her knickers over my hardening cock and they felt light and smooth on my circumcised cock. I knew that it would fell better if I wrapped the panties around my cock and rubbed them back and forward. Doing this slowly felt fantastic and the more I did it the harder I got. Just as it started to occur to me that I had my sister's panties wrapped around my cock, and I felt the blood rush to the head of my cock, the bathroom door opened and in came Tara. As the door flew open she said "I'm not looking I just need to grab my knickers, I think I left th...... What the fuck are you doing with my knickers?"

I stood frozen to the spot, unable to move and unable to speak. This was the worst possible situation I could imagine, Tara standing in front of me looking down to see my swollen rock hard cock encased in her panties that I had been rubbing up and down the shaft like a demon.

Tara reached out and grabbed them and as she did her finger tips brushed the head of my cock and it spasmed involuntarily. I died inside and slammed the door closed as she turned and left the room. I had my shower and wondered how I would ever look at Tara again.

After my shower I slinked into my room and closed the door. Although I was horrified at what had happened I couldn't help but rub my cock slowly as I remembered the feeling of the silky panties on my cock.

I noticed my door open a fraction, and before it closed the same panties I had in the bathroom flew into my room and the door closed. I sat for a while and stared at them lying on the floor wondering what to do next. My erection made the decision before my brain could think about it, and I grabbed them and felt the material in my hands.

I lay back on the bed, closed my eyes and again wrapped the panties around my throbbing cock. I really got involved with what I was doing and stroked the material up and down and thought of Tara knowing exactly what I was doing.

As I lay and rubbed the warm knickers on my cock I felt the bed depress near my feet. My eyes snapped open and I saw Tara sitting there and again I froze. "Don't stop" she said, "I want to see what would have happened if I had not come in the bathroom."

Not sure what to do next I replied to her "What do you think will happen stupid? I am going to spunk all over you knickers and I don't give a shit."

"Show me then" said Tara with a slight smile on her face.

Fuck her I thought, she asked for it and I closed my eyes again and started rubbing my cock furiously. She asked for it then she is going to bloody get it and when I make a mess it's going to be her fault.

"Keep your eyes closed" she said, and of course my eyes snapped open. "Close your fucken eyes" she commanded. I did as I was told and continued wanking into her panties. I felt her hand on mine and she pushed my hand to one side but managed to keep the panties firmly wrapped around my cock.

"My Mum says your Dad loves this" said Tara and I felt her warm breath against the head of my cock. This was shortly followed by the luxury of her hot mouth slowly sliding over the head of my dick. I opened my eyes to see her perfectly shaped mouth slide down my shaft. Her teeth out of the way and the ripples on the top of her mouth sliding over the ridge of my bell end.

Up and down her head went and as I tried to take the full view in and process the fact that Tara was sucking my cock I noticed that her left hand was busy on her own enjoyment. "Fuck" I said, "your fingering yourself."

"Mmmm huh" was the answer I got followed by the panties being moved from my dick and pushed into my face. I could smell the scent of what must be her pussy from her well worn panties. I came like I have never cum before and Tara kept sucking my cock and I suppose swallowed my cum.

Tara stopped the head job and looked directly at me as she licked her lips. She sat back against the wall and spread her legs, and while looking into my eyes pushed 2 fingers into her cunt. "If you get your cock hard again you can fuck me" she said.

At first I wasn't sure I had another one in me so soon but the vision of Tara rubbing her pussy was too much for my teenage hormones and my cock pulsed to full size again. I sat up and before I knew what had happened Tara pushed her slippery fingers into my mouth. I had never tasted pussy juice before and now I was experiencing my sister's cunt juice.

As I moved forward Tara moved backwards and lay down on my bed, her legs spread and her cunt waiting for me. I positioned myself above her and felt the end of my cock touch the most velvety and inviting thing in creation. "Fuck me!" she said, so I did. I slammed my cock forward and it sunk into heaven and Tara wrapped herself around me.

"Michael, fuck me, fuck me like you love me" Tara said.

"I do love you Tara and I think I love your cunt too" I replied.

The first woman I ever came in was my step sister, and that first orgasm was followed by 6 or 7 more a month for the next year.

I am now 22 and as I sit here I have just read a letter from Megan, now 24 years old, which reads "Tara reckons your an excellent fuck, I guess I better find out for myself."

gibssob
gibssob
33 Followers