Sister Mary Learns a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand behind her back, he quickly unsnapped her bra and removed it before throwing it to join the rest of her clothing on top of her desk. He undressed himself at lightning speed and they both stood there for a minute, admiring each other's naked beauty. She was petit, but curvy and shapely with smooth, soft, even skin. He was tall, tanned, muscular and statuesque looking. He picked her up and gently laid her back on her desk's top, kissing and licking her neck after he put her down. He licked a trail down to both her nipples. He sucked and kissed her breasts. Then he spread her legs open wide and bent his head between her legs, and licked her inner thighs, teasing her. Next, he lightly started to lick, then suck on her clit. She moaned loudly, unable to control her volume with the pleasure he was giving her.

Never before had she known such carnal delights existed. She'd read about such things in text books or overheard people talk in passing whispers sometimes at the school, but the actual experience was something else entirely. He reached up and fondled one of her breasts while he continued giving her such amazing oral pleasure. He licked and sucked on her clit until she began to shake and clutch his head between her legs, bucking her hips against his face. When she could speak again, she said "wow -- that was incredible. What was that?" She asked, trying to catch her breath.

"Well, my student, it's called an orgasm," he said grinning, then he continued to lavish light flicks across her clit. She giggled.

"I'd heard about them when I was assigned to teach a sex ed class before, but I didn't know it'd be like this." She cooed while he continued to nuzzle at her sensitive clit.

Enjoying the experience, but anxiously awaiting even more new encounters, she finally pulled away from him a little and he moved out of her way so she could sit up on the desk's edge. She looked at his huge member that she was becoming very much enamored of. "Ok, let me try," she said eager to please her new 'teacher' the way that he had pleased her. He aimed himself towards her mouth and she licked and sucked all around his penis, just doing whatever felt natural. When she licked a spot that elicited a sigh or more heavy breathing from him, she would go back and continue to lick and tease those spots. He was big, thick around and long, so while she didn't think his entire member would fit into her mouth, she thought she'd start with the head. She licked it then sucked on it greedily, mimicking some of the mouth work he'd done on her clit. She took as much of him into her mouth as she could and used her hands to stroke him with the same rhythm and at the same rate that she was sucking on the tip of his penis. It wasn't long before she felt him tensing up.

"I'm about to cum," he announced breathing raggedly, about a second before he shot the first of his seed into her mouth. Not really prepared for what he was doing, in her state of surprise, she let go of his huge cock and as he fell out of her mouth and hand and he sprayed jism on the side of her face and all over her tits. He grabbed his dick and pumped his hand over it briskly as the last few sprays shot onto her lovely 36C size breasts.

"Wow, that was a lot," she said reaching into her desk to grab some travel size wipes and napkins. "I didn't know it was going to be like that," she admitted to him as she handed him some napkins. She wiped her face, but as she removed the sticky goo, she got an even stronger tingle stirring between her legs. She looked up at him and he smiled at her, immediately recognizing what that look in her eyes meant. He laid her back on her desk and rubbed her clit.

He then positioned himself standing between her legs. He rubbed the head of his big dick against her clit and she was loving it. "This is probably going to hurt, at least at first," he told her honestly, trying to prepare her as he put pressure on her soon to be open entrance. He pushed forward as gently as he could. He pushed more strongly now. He pushed again, but the resistance wasn't enough to get him through.

"What's the matter?" she asked feeling very anxious, not entirely knowing what was wrong.

"I'm trying not to hurt you," he said.

Desire was overwhelming her and she suddenly had a very strong desire to have him inside of her. She found herself talking to him with a thick, lust-filled voice that she barely recognized as her own. "But I thought you said I was a bad girl that you had to teach a lesson. So what's pleasure without a little pain?"

The sexy teasing look she gave him then sent him very nearly over the edge. "What's that? Does Sister Mary want me to pop her cherry?" he asked with that sinfully delicious smile again returning to his face.

"Yes, yes, yes! Go on, pop my cherry! Do it! Go on and give it to me good!" she screamed rubbing her pussy lips all over the head of his unbelievable dick as she spoke. She could barely believe she'd spoken such filthy words aloud. She knew this situation was wrong, forbidden, sinful even. Yet the more she thought about these things, the more turned on she got and the more she wanted her student to do these naughty things to her body.

After hearing her talk to him like that, Jeremy couldn't take any more. He grabbed her by her hips and with one quick thrust, he pushed almost all the way into her. He was worried that he shouldn't have though about a second later as her beautiful face contorted, registering intense pain across her delicate features. He moved slowly in and out of her. "It's too big. Pull it out." He did as she requested, letting her rest for a second. When she was ready to try to take him again, she nodded and he re-entered her. Looking at the still pained expression on her face, he removed himself before re-inserting one last time. Then finally, after a few seconds of gentle slow stroking this time, the pain at her vaginal entrance subsided and her face looked much more relaxed.

At first, he stroked into and out of her with slow, short thrusts to get her used to him. She could hardly believe she was able to stretch so wide and take all of him inside of her. Even more than that, she couldn't believe what she was letting this teenaged boy, one of her students no less, do to her body. Again, the very thought of how forbidden their current interlude was sent her over the edge as his strokes became longer and more powerful. Her tight, hot, wet cunt clenched hard on his dick as she came again, for only the second time in her life. He stopped moving while she came on his cock, savoring the sweet, tight, wet warmness wrapped around him. For her, this orgasm was even more amazing this time with him inside of her. When he felt her convulsions subside, he again began to pump her pussy, but this time much faster and with greater ferocity. "Ah yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" she found herself screaming with reckless abandon. He did as she asked, plowing into her as hard as he could, making the entire desk shake and rock back and forth as he pounded her greedy, needy, too long neglected cunt.

He lasted for as long as he could at this pace, but soon, he grabbed her hips and pulled her tight against him, pushing his dick as far into her as he could possibly get it, his balls tightening as they hit her ass. He stopped his stroking and shot the first part of his load, gave her another two quick thrusts and shot more cum into her dripping wet pussy. He repeated this series of stopping, shooting and thrusting until he was buried deep inside of her, completely spent from his intense orgasm. As he had started to cum, she clenched her tight pussy around his inflated, swollen member, milking it dry as she reached a new height of ecstasy herself. She cried out as she came hard on his dick again, their bodies convulsing together. He pulled her close to him, kissing her while their bodies stayed merged. She had never experienced anything like this before, but she loved it. Jeremy had been right -- Sister Mary had learned her lesson. One that she would not only never forget, but now because of this new found experience, she knew that she was forever a changed woman.

12