Sister Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it working?" she asked.

"Yes," he hoarsely answered. "I think so. Shall I rub the lips harder?" he asked.

"If you think that will do it," she replied. She opened her legs wider, to give him more room.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked. She had groaned, so he stopped.

"No, that feels nice. Is that why the boys play with their penis?" she innocently asked.

"I guess so," he absently said. All his concentration was devoted to rubbing her lips. They were moist and swollen now. It was fascinating.

"I can feel something. Tell me what's happening," she breathed heavily.

"The lips are swelling up. I can see the clitoris now. Shall I touch it?" he asked. He was riveted by the sight of the complicated folds of pink flesh. It was so different from the simple cock he had.

While continuing to stroke her wet lips, he pressed a finger on what he thought was her clitoris.

"Sorry, didn't mean to hurt you," he hurriedly spoke. This time the gasp sounded distressing.

"It didn't hurt. It was like a pain, like a little shock. You just took me by surprise, that's all. Try again. Yes, that must be it, keep rubbing it," she whispered.

"Ooo! I didn't expect it to be so nice. Is the vagina opening up?" she asked. She was gripping the folds of the gown so tight, her knuckles were white. It was surprising to feel an urge to part her legs even further.

"Yes, I think so," he murmured. His mind felt numb, much as it had been while being guided by his cousin. Without thinking about it, he pushed a finger into the open hole.

"Oh! My word! That feels nice," she breathed heavily.

James experimentally circled the wet hole with a steady pressure. He moved his other hand to her clitoris, just as his cousin had demanded. Sister Mary hadn't asked him to, but he worked fingers of both hands on her sex.

"Oh! James!" she murmured. "That is just so wonderful," she panted.

Encouraged by her reaction he pushed two fingers into her open hole. He felt resistance, which hadn't been there with his cousin. It dawned on him what it was, and almost snatched his fingers away. Of course! Sister Mary was a virgin.

No wonder his cousin had been so experienced. She hadn't let him get near her with his cock. She had played with him, bringing him to an orgasm after hers. He wondered if he could get Sister Mary to do the same. He ached so much he needed it.

More carefully, he delved in, exploring her. His hands were everywhere at once, seeking out more sensitive places. What caught her attention the most was the two fingers in her vagina, and the fingers rubbing her clit. He could tell by the way she moaned.

Short little whimpers of sound, quiet different from Leslie's guttural gasps, warned him she was doing it. Her legs clamped solidly around his hands. He continued to wriggle the fingers, as her whole body shook. Her teeth chattered.

He looked her over, watching her reaction, enthralled. He felt powerful, having so much control over an adult. She seemed to have lost control of her body, and mind too. With his hands up between her thighs he felt like a puppet master, and almost laughed at the notion.

"Oh dear. I don't know what to say," she said, still sounding breathless.

James almost told her to say 'thank you', though fortunately kept silent. The big grin on his face said a lot.

"I became carried away. What happened?" she innocently asked.

The look of surprise on her face was replaced by one of consternation. He was familiar with the quizzical look. Some of the guys in his class commented unkindly on the expression. They said she was trying to find a brain cell.

He had never thought of her as a dumb blonde, for she had kindly comforted him when first arriving at the school. Ever since then he had a soft spot for her, though right now he had a very hard spot for her.

He watched her slide off the edge of the cot. He grabbed her waist as her legs buckled. He should have left her leaning against the cot, only he couldn't let go of her slim waist.

"What happened James?" she asked.

"You had an orgasm," he smiled. He wanted to tell her he had given her a thumping great orgasm, and so it was his turn now. She mumbled something incoherently, obviously trying to come to terms with this piece of information.

"Did you put a finger inside me?" she asked, while blushing furiously.

"Two fingers," he unashamedly announced.

"Oh dear," she shyly spoke. "Does that mean I'm not a virgin now?" she quavered.

"I didn't break anything. I mean, err, you still are," he reassured her, too nervous of the word, virgin, to utter it.

She was so close, timidly looking to one side, he couldn't avoid it. He leant forward to kiss her cheek. He found her lips, and pulled her into a clinch. She exclaimed something, opening her mouth to him, and he took advantage. Gripping her tight, he deeply kissed her.

His tongue wrapped around hers. He pressed himself against her, kissing passionately. This at least he had some experience of. Leslie had taught him well.

She pushed him away, then broke his grip on her body. While patting down the habit she gained time to think.

"I'm sorry, James. We can't do that. Kissing is wrong," she said, with a look of pity on her face.

"I had my fingers inside you, gave you an orgasm. What's so wrong with a kiss?" he asked, looking hurt and mean.

"That was just an experiment, for class," she said, with a look of deep concern on her face. "We can't kiss. You're one of my students," she stated, avoiding the significance of what had happened.

James came down to earth with a thump. Shit! He did make her cum. She was trying to avoid facing up to it. If someone found out they would both be in deep trouble. How she could possibly look so innocent after what happened, he had no idea.

He took hold of her shoulders, looking directly at her. "I'm sorry Sister Mary," he sincerely apologised.

"It's all right, James. It's my fault for being so ignorant. I didn't know that would happen. At least I now know everything is in working order. Thank you for your help. You were right. The teaching material I have is woefully inadequate," she smiled.

How she could justify what they had done, was a mystery. Perhaps the guys were right, she must be a dumb blonde. Everyone knew she had been an orphan, with just the nuns to bring her up. Surely they knew enough to have taught her the basics, as most of them had spent time in the real world before joining the order.

"Run along now. It's past study time. You should be getting ready for bed," she told him, with a big smile once more lighting her face.

"Yes, Sister Mary," he automatically answered.

He was certainly ready for bed. It would take little work to finish off what he had started. His cock was rock hard.

12