Sister Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy ordered Luke to take hold of the veggie & she quickly walked around so she was standing in front of her brother. Hitching up the hem of her Lycra skirt a few inches she said.

"Do you want to eat your Mistress's cunt slave?"

"Oh yes please Mistress Katherine can I lick your sweet pussy?"

"You can as long as you keep on fucking your man cunt with that big veggie cock, you can lick my tasty cunt until you bring your Mistress to orgasm."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine I'll fuck myself while I eat your delicious cunt anything to please my Mistress."

Luke continued to pump his ass with the veggie as Kathy positioned herself so that with her skirt hiked up around her waist her Cockslut could get his lips & tongue on her soaking twat. Holding her pussy lips & lace crotch less panties aside Kathy ground her wet gash against Luke's face while he balanced on one arm & pistoned the zucchini up his anus. Dominating & watching her brother perform whatever she said was more of a turn on than when she'd been Jade's Mistress

"Suck Mistress's cunt COCK SLUT!" Kathy yelled tossing her head from side to side as she started to enjoy her orgasm. Grabbing his hair she bucked her hips at his face driving her clit again & again at his nose. Kathy felt her orgasm approaching. "Lightly nibble my clitty Cockslut."

Obediently Luke did as his Mistress ordered, grazing her hard nub with his teeth as he rhythmically flicked his wet tongue across his sister's engorged clitoris.

"Agh fuck yeah that's the way Cockslut, mmmm yes. Now suck it harder fuck you."

Luke clamped his lips around Kathy's protruding clitoris then started to suck, following her orders Luke sucked harder then still harder. Of course he was still pumping the veggie up his butt only a lot slower than his Mistress, but still with long full strokes. His Sister looked down at him fucking himself as she came, "Cockslut you can touch you puny cock & cum with your Mistress make sure you catch your seed though, you don't want to waste it now do you."

Lukey baby nodded as best he could & pushed the zucchini until there was only the stalk still showing Luke let it go & reached for his throbbing dick that was dripping with olive oil having leaked from his anus. Soon as his fist closed around his shaft his balls tightened & he felt the cum begin its journey, luckily, Luke managed to balance there with the help of his sister grinding his face. His other hand just made it into position before Luke's cock erupted shooting rope after rope of sticky white come into his cupped palm.

"Agh fuck that's my little Cockslut you're a quick learner Lukey baby." Kathy said as she stepped away from him, Luke quickly let go of his cock to catch his balance.

"Now my little Cockslut drink your favorite up like the cum loving slut you are."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

While he busied himself licking & sucking his cum from his hand Kathy walked around behind him.

"Ready for round two Cockslut?"

Not waiting for an answer Kathy grasped the stalk sticking from her little brother's anus & rotated it, before roughly pulling several inches out then slamming it back in until her knuckles touched his tender sphincter.

"Yes, thank you, Mistress Katherine agh yes please fuck your Cockslut's ass Mistress Katherine."

"Shall I take that as a yes then my little Cockslut?"

"Yes Please Mistress Katherine."

Kathy stood behind her sibling roughly butt fucking him for the next ten minutes occasionally saying.

"Johnny's dick will stay harder for his Cockslut the second time round. You love having Johnny's big cock up your asshole don't you, Lukey baby my Cockslut Brother?"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine I love Johnny's big dick in my butt he fills me up Mistress Katherine fuck I'm a Cockslut, your Cockslut Mistress Katherine."

In a single motion Kathy pulled the vegetable from her sibling's ass. "That's my good little Cockslut don't you forget it either."

"Agh thank you, Mistress Katherine I promise I'll never forget that you're the one who controls my ass as well as my actions."

"Get cleaned up I'm going out for a while when I get back I expect to see all the house work done, is that clear Cockslut?"

"Crystal clear Mistress Katherine."

Kathy adjusted her underwear, grabbed her handbag & keys then heading for the front door she called out over her shoulder, "don't you dare get dressed Cockslut or else."

12