Sister Mistress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Johnny big dick I'm gonna absolutely adore fucking my way down your beautiful big monster prick. Even though this condom only goes ¾'s of the way down your stiff shaft I don't mind if you can get all of your cock up there. You won't hurt me so don't worry about thrusting to hard cause Linda Cockslut loves it hard & fast Mistress Katherine has taught me to take it & now the harder & the faster the better this little Cockslut just adores anal sex.

"Okay then Linda Cockslut as soon as you get that slutty ass over the back of the chair just like in those photos Johnny big dick will give you a good fucking with a real cock that you won't soon forget."

Luke looked past Johnny's shoulder & saw Kathy give him the thumbs up sign. Turning Luke leant over the chair swung around slightly smiling as he looked over his shoulder at Johnny he waved a tube of lubricant in the air. Johnny grabbed the tube of gel & started to squeeze the contents out all over his dick, after greasing up his ample cock Johnny wiped the excess off all over Linda's spread cheeks.

Using his thumb Johnny massaged Linda's anus in slow deliberate circles bringing moans of pleasure from Linda's throat. Luke concentrated herd, willing his sphincter to relax suddenly Johnny's thumb slid inside his mate's anus, hooking his thumb in he pulled downwards gradually he felt Linda's shitter go limp. Linda turned back so she was again facing the web cam looking straight at it she let out a loud moan & with a wink said.

"Come on then Johnny big dick my nice smooth virgin butt is ready & waiting for your rampant cock, fuck my pussy Johnny big dick, fuck Linda Cock slut's man cunt for her with your gorgeous big fuckstick."

"You've got it Linda, my kinky little cumloving Cockslut, I'm gonna give you my fat cock up your shitter you Cockslut whore."

Stepping behind Lukey baby, Johnny leant forward pulling Lukey baby's cheeks apart & poking his tongue out he tentatively lapped at Linda's shaven sphincter. After seeing it done on porno films he thought that it was the right thing to do, Johnny was surprised at how slippery Linda's anus became after a few swipes of his tongue brought moans & groans from Lukey baby, straightening he emptied the rest of the lube at the top of his mate's anus. Bending his knees he lowered himself using one hand to steady his huge tool he positioned the head of his dick against Linda Cock slut's slippery asshole. He put his other hand on his mate's shoulder to steady himself & started to push against Linda's puckered anus. Even with all the practice Lukey baby had been doing he still found it painful as Johnny's enormous cock head pushed past his sphincter, but kept on smiling at the cam & was relived that it stopped as Johnny's prick drove deeper. Slowly Johnny pushed himself into his friends butt.

"Agh fuck your so tight Linda Cockslut nice & tight, oh yeah you fucking whore take my big dick up your slutty hole. Aghhhh fuck Cockslut I'm fucking your sweet ass Linda Cockslut & it's better than I ever imagined it could be. Baby you're so fucking tight is it hurting you Linda?"

Lukey baby was in heaven & there was no way he would say or do anything to stop Johnny from plundering his virgin ass.

"No way Johnny big dick I told you I'm a butt slut & my Mistress has opened me for you so please fuck my slutty asshole Johnny big dick please fuck me harder big boy, I'm just a worthless cumloving Cockslut, harder big dick harder big dick fuckkkk meeeeeeee."

Johnny grabbed Linda's hips & started thrusting his meaty pick into his friends willing anus, managing to drive more than ¾'s of his huge tool deep into Linda's bowel on his second stroke. Lukey was now grateful that his Mistress had insisted that he went through such a rigorous anal training schedule because Johnny was now slamming his cock at Lukey's butt pulling him further back onto his big tool every time.

From her vantage spot Kathy was capturing everything, between her camcorder & the web cam hidden on the shelves there wasn't anywhere in her Brother's bedroom that couldn't be clearly seen. Kathy zoomed in on her littler brother's stretched anus, the sight of Johnny's shiny pole stretching her sibling's asshole made her pussy drip even more. Steadying herself against the wall Kathy began stroking her dripping pussy she'd loved watching guys go at it together it was a big turn-on for her, pulling back a touch she had Johnny's white butt cheeks his hard shaft & swinging balls as well as her brothers smiling face all in focus. Her fingers flashed across her clit flicking against her hard nub, watching through the viewfinder the close-up action of her little brother being speared by Johnny's fantastic tool made her jealous. Pushing three fingers deep up her sodden gash Kathy exploded with another one of those orgasms she only had every few years, they only happened when she was completely & utterly turned on which didn't seem to happen very often.

By now Linda's anus was swallowing Johnny's entire length with each down stroke Johnny's nuts bounced against Linda's bringing groans from both of them Lukey continued to look directly at the web cam & everything that he said was directed at it.

"Fuck me faster now Johnny. Agh fuck me harder Johnny, fuck Ohhhhh yeah shove your huge prick up my slutty asshole, and can you pull out before you're ready to cum big boy? This kinky little whore would like you to shoot your load all over her back. Will you spray your sticky load on Linda's butt cheeks & up over her back? Eh Johnny will you jism up this little Cockslut's back?"

"If that's what Linda Cockslut the cumloving whore wants then. Who am I to deny you that pleasure Cutie?"

Doubling his efforts Johnny speared his cock at Linda's willing anus driving eight to ten inches deep inside his friend's bowels on every stroke. Johnny hardly moved his own hips as he roughly pulled Lukey baby back onto his enormous dick grunting each time with the force of his exertions. Lukey baby Cockslut was tossing his hair from side to side grunting & groaning in time to Johnny big Dick's insatiable pounding. Driving himself down against his mate's beautiful big cock he couldn't believe how good it felt to have Johnny's enormous tool ploughing in then out of his anus Luke's own tool bounced against his belly each time Johnny's prick roughly pushed into him.

"Ohhhhh yeah fuck me big dick fuck me fuck me fuck me FUCK ME JOHNNY BIG DICK! FUCK LUKEY BABY'S SWEET ASSHOLE! Aghhhh Ohhhhh Aghhhh give me your fat cock Johnny big dick... Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me... Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuckkkk meeeeeeee."

Johnny pulled his throbbing cock from Linda's warm anus quickly ripping off the ribbed condom then pushing Linda's butt cheeks together he started to slide his huge dick along the slippery crack that was formed.

"Johnny big Dick's gonna cum all over Cockslut's ass I'm gonna shoot my jism all over your sexy ass cheeks Linda Cockslut Johnny big Dick's gonna spray sexy Linda's ass crack."

Looking over his shoulder Luke smiled towards his Sister then watched as Johnny continued fucking his soft butt cheeks Johnny's cock head coming into view each time he thrust forward.

"Get ready Lukey Baby here it comes Linda Cockslut here comes Johnny big Dick's sticky load I hope your ready Cockslut."

"Ohhhhh yes please, give it to me big dick shoot on Linda's butt Johnny big dick."

Johnny's cum splattered up across both ass cheeks & down on to Lukey's lower back most of it gathered in the small of Linda's back slowly running there from either side of his butt cheeks. Kathy zoomed in to catch every drop her nipples were rock hard as it was ejected from Johnny's huge dick & again her pussy was running like a tap she hadn't been this wet for ages. Having her little Brother become her willing sex slave was definitely the best moved she'd ever made Johnny used his softening tool to rub his cum into Linda's smooth soft skin.

"Wow Linda that was fucking incredible you're the best."

Panning down Kathy was just in time to catch the last few ropes of cum squirting from Lukey baby's bobbing tool into his cupped palm. Spent Johnny turned to the other chair slumping down into it he watched as Linda Cockslut turned towards him showing him his drenched his cupped palms.

"Thank you for bringing me off Johnny big dick this little whore just adores cum, yummy yum yours mine anyone's will do yum."

"Wow Linda that was fantastic why oh why did we wait so long I take it that you liked it as much as I did."

"Probably even more Johnny big dick I've been anticipating it for days. Do you think that you could get it up nice hard again for another special fuck?"

"Well, Linda Cockslut that definitely was a special fuck in my book, but yeah I think I could get it up for you why just what do you have in mind?"

Grabbing one of his discarded T-shirts Lukey wiped Johnny's cum off his back after sniffing it Luke tossed it aside he dropped to his knees.

"You don't mind if I clean you up do you, I'll suck your cock to help you nice & hard again if you like Johnny big dick?"

"Not at all Linda Cockslut feel free, whenever you feel the urge for a taste, come & see Johnny big dick I'd never knock you back because you're such a good little cocksucker of a Cockslut. Besides I'd like to screw your hot ass again."

Licking his way along the shaft Lukey baby could taste Johnny's creamy come & now wished his Mistress had let him eat that load as well, but as she'd said she wanted to have film of Johnny big dick coming all over her Cockslut's ass. Who was he to go against his Mistress's wishes he knew that she would be walking in soon. He was right because at that very moment Kathy walked in carrying the camcorder up to her eye the zipper on her bodysuit was undone showing nearly all of her whopping tits & the outlines of her long stiff nipples were poking out nearly an inch on either side of the open zipper.

"What the fuck?"

Johnny went bright red as he blushed with embarrassment trying to pushing Luke away he moved to stand

"How long have you been there Kathy? I'm sorry it won't this happen again, just don't say anything please."

But as she spoke Kathy's voice made him freeze.

"Ha, ha, ha, calm down Johnny big dick just like my other slave Linda Cockslut you can call me Mistress Katherine. Otherwise everyone in this whole shitty little one horse town will see this tape, & before you think about getting your grimy hands on it let Mistress Katherine show you her little secret."

Kathy walked towards them then leaning over Linda her huge boobs strained at the thin Lycra bodysuit she pushed aside the books concealing the web cam, as Kathy straightened she pushed Lukey baby Cockslut's face down towards Johnny's shiny knob.

"That is connected to my computer at work & everything you've done here tonight has been recorded on my hard drive along with the tape I took the other night when you pair of kinky fuckers played your cocksucking games. Now if you want Linda Cockslut to be your very own personal cocksucker to have at your beck & call, day or night you must become my submissive do you accept Johnny big dick?" The question was just a formality because Katherine knew that they were both putty in her hands her specially developed computer virus made sure of that.

"You won't want to fuck me with the strap-on you did Linda with will you, Mistress?"

"That's MISTRESS KATHERINE! You dumb fucker you're to call me Mistress Katherine. If you ever cross me in any way & I decide that you're in need of a good arse reaming then you won't have any say in weather I do your asshole with one of my vibrators a dildo or I might even let Linda Cockslut fuck you with a cactus. You'd better watch out Johnny big dick because my little Cockslut is quite fond of vegetables."

Lukey baby blushed brightly as his sister talked as if he wasn't even there just like Lukey, Johnny was I latent submissive although he had a little more experience he'd never been arse fucked & was definitely shit scared to try. When he was Luke's age his older brother Rick who's now in the navy would sit on his chest naked & not move until Johnny had given in & started to lick his older brother's hard prick. Rick would sit astride Johnny's chest, holding his younger brother's arms down by his sides with all his weight allowed him to thrust himself at Johnny's mouth. Every time this would end up with Johnny getting covered in jism his brother would let him up & say.

"Just think what your friends would say if they found out how good a cocksucker you are."

Johnny couldn't take his eyes off Kathy she was so hot in her skimpy latex outfit her fat nipples were standing out he was sure he could see part of her dark aureoles on show & he was sure that he'd smelt her pussy as she'd leant over to show him the web cam.

"Well, Johnny big dick what's it gonna be? Are you going to be Katherine's latest conquest?"

This situation brought back the memories of being helpless under his brother, he'd liked it then & thought what the hell this could be fun just go with it after all she can't make you do anything you don't want to.

"Of course Mistress Katherine who wouldn't take the chance to serve a sexual bombshell like you Mistress Katherine?"

Using her dominatrix name somehow relaxed him.

"Good your special fuck is your Mistress. LINDA COCK SLUT! Who told you to stop sucking Johnny big Dick's cock? Hurry up you useless Cockslut your Mistress is waiting for her newest fuck toy. Johnny big Dick since your Mistress likes a nice long steady fuck you better have plenty of stamina. Your Mistress's pussy & her ass will only be available after you've come a minimum of twice, then & only then you'll be allowed to screw your Mistress, I don't want you shooting off early."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine your wish is my command I'll try my best"

"Mistress Megan's first command Johnny is, answer all my questions ruefully."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine ask away."

"What helped you to make up your mind more, was it the thought of having Linda Cockslut on call to suck your cock, or was it having the chance of living out your fantasy of finally getting to play with these big beauties. Nice tits or what? Eh Johnny big dick what do ya think of these big babies?"

Kathy leant towards him jiggling her boobs as she did, pushing her tits together from either side she looked up at Johnny.

"Agh that's a hard one Mistress Katherine, both I suppose mostly it was you, every time I see Kathy... Ah you I get a raging hard on. I can't help myself I have to go home & wank I have to admit that I've been having hundreds & hundreds of fantasies about fucking you."

"Have you ever fucked a woman Johnny?"

"No, Mistress Katherine, but I've had lots of oral it seems that as soon as a girl finds out that I'm hung then they just have to suck me it's like there's some sort of club, the I've sucked Johnny big dick club."

"I'm a proud member of that club Mistress Katherine."

Linda Cockslut chimed in then went back to licking on Johnny's fat cock head. Kathy put the camcorder down & climbed onto the spare chair her big melons pushed against the back as she leant over it. Hooking both legs up through the arms Kathy's sodden pussy was peeking out from under her latex skirt the G-string gusset of her bodysuit rode up into her meaty gash. Pushing her hips back her sex was right on the edge of the chair Kathy reached around & pulled the material from her wet cunt. Looking over her shoulder she saw Johnny's eyes were glued to her pussy Kathy decided to give him a little show. Using a finger on either side of her swollen gash Kathy slowly pulled the smooth lips apart exposing her inner folds. Kathy hadn't wanted or needed someone's cock so bad for years she could smell herself as she played with her wet lips.

"Put a condom on him Linda he looks as ready as he'll ever be."

Luke pulled away from Johnny's dick with a loud slurping sound reached for one of the ribbed condoms & quickly rolling it down his friend's fuckstick.

"Come on Johnny big dick come & fuck your Mistress's swollen pussy with that lovely big baseball bat of a cock. Your Mistress's cunt is so slippery she's ready for a hot hard fuck."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine I'm ready."

Johnny pushed Luke aside stood behind his Mistress positioning his huge dick to the entrance of her pussy, Johnny slowly rocked his hips slightly gently rubbing his cock head against her hairless slippery cunt lips.

"Okay Johnny big dick give it to me slowly at first my pussy will have to get use to your thickness your Mistress isn't a cock slut like Linda."

"Yes Mistress Katherine I'll take it easy."

Johnny bent his knees & slowly slid forward gradually his cock disappeared into his Kathy's soaking cunt. This was a thousand times better than he'd ever imagined it would be the warm velvety smoothness of Kathy's pussy as it accepted his manhood had his mind doing back flips. Kathy managed to take al but the last one & a half inch before she felt the massive head brush against the entrance of her womb.

"Agh yeah that's the way slowly start to pump your fuckstick in & out Johnny big dick."

Johnny grasped hold of Kathy's hips slowly he pushed his cock in until he felt resistance then he drew back a touch faster. Only to change directions & drive down again impaling his Mistress on his huge tool every time that he hit bottom Kathy gasped then moaned a long slow moan as his dick slid backwards inside her. Sitting up Kathy arched her back slightly pushing her big jugs out she pushed the Lycra aside freeing her tits.

"Put that camcorder down & get around here Linda my nipples need some attention."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine I was just getting Johnny's big cock fucking your sweet pussy."

Luke went to his Sister her large brown nipples were standing out proud & as hard as rocks. Lowering himself towards them he greedily sucked one into his mouth swirling his tongue around its hardness as he sucked, then it was on to the other. Lukey didn't leave his older Sister's other nipple alone he twisted it in between his thumb & forefinger while greedily tonguing its partner. Letting his Kate's nipple drop from his sucking mouth Lukey baby pushed his Mistress's tits together forcing both nipples to touch, this time when he dipped his head to take them he was able to suck both at once.

"Fuck yeah Linda Cockslut that's it suck your Mistress's tits for her. Don't you dare stop Johnny big dick, fuck Mistress Megan's cunt with your lovely fat prick."

Slowly Johnny built up speed & soon he was giving Mistress Katherine lengthy full blooded strokes of his dick. Lukey baby Cockslut was greedily sucking on her nipples the force of Johnny's fucking was getting so intense at times he was having trouble keeping them in his mouth.

"Bite Mistress's nipples Linda Cockslut, bite my titties hard you fucking useless Cockslut. Agh yeah that's it Linda suck & bite Mistress's nipples."

Johnny's cock was a blur as he roughly ploughed into his Mistress & the way she talked had him horny as hell.

"Fuck Mistress Katherine your pussy is so wet my cock is sliding in & out so easily your so wet Mistress this is much better than Linda's ass by far."

"Just shut the fuck up & drive that gorgeous dick of yours up my fuck chute Johnny big dick. Dick me big boy, fuck your Mistress. If my cunt's better than Linda's ass, fuck me harder than you fucked her. Bite my nipples harder Linda Baby your Mistress enjoys a little pain & you will too once you experience it in the right way & setting."

Johnny was amazed that he'd lasted so long before coming, but now he felt all the tell tale signs like his nuts tightening & his cock head was beginning to tingle so his orgasm wasn't far off. Wanting to empty his balls inside or at the very least all over Mistress Katherine Johnny said.