Sister Mistress Ch. 09

Story Info
Katherine decides Linda should buy her own clothes & stuff.
5.1k words
4.41
21.8k
12
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 11/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Lukey baby had made up two of the recipes he'd put three pints of fake jism into the refrigerator, the house reeked of come and so he didn't get over excited Katherine had taken Linda shopping. She was sick of supplying his stockings and he needed more clothes that fitted properly not to mention lingerie, footwear and so on.

So his Mistress decided it was high time Linda earns a little pocket money so right after they'd eaten lunch she'd driven her little brother to the interstate truck stop just outside town.

Mistress Katherine had made him dress in the burgundy ankle length skirt she'd bought only Katherine had taken out the under skirt so it was practically see through. The fake tits were glued to his chest his nipples were tender, but it wasn't too uncomfortable a thin white cotton blouse concealed the foam filled boobs, the black six inch wide suspender belt's straps and full lace black stocking he wore could be seen under the flimsy skirt, his make up was perfect. The finishing touches were the spike heel ankle boots and matching two inch wide belt, his hair all teased moussed and styled and the matching gold necklace and three bangles around his left wrist.

His Mistress had on a knee length flared denim skirt light weight cheese cloth blouse fishnet tights and a pair of dark blue four inch pumps. Katherine parked her car between two long haul rigs and they'd gone inside for a coffee. Poor Linda was so nervous she nearly pissed herself she was so self conscious of the fact that almost every eye was watching her ass as she stood at the counter drinking the coffee. Mistress Katherine hadn't told him why she'd brought him to the truck stop, but from the way he was dressed he hoped that she was going to let him have sex it'd been three days since she'd ordered that he and Johnny didn't cum. A burly man in his fifties came over and stood beside Linda he had a five o'clock shadow and weighed at least 250 pounds.

"Nice ass sweet heart any chance of a little action?"

Linda was shocked and blushing deeply he looked at his booted feet and couldn't answer Katherine was quickly to replied for her brother.

"She's the best deep throat whore in town she'll do any one or any size for thirty bucks, hell she'll let you watch for five. Sadly you can't fuck her it's that time of the month and don't think about anal you fucking sicko."

"The best head in town eh?"

"Yeah the best in town get her going and she's better than an industrial vacuum cleaner."

Their conversation was drawing the attention of others around them soon about twenty men of various ages were standing around the two girls. The burly man was sort of the spokesman of the group.

"Suck start a Harley you reckon?"

"Wouldn't surprise me if the whore could suck start your fucking rig."

The whole group erupted in laughter everyone that is except Linda, she just stared at the floor as a familiar lump started to swell between her legs. The waitress kept glaring at Katherine and Linda from behind the counter their conversation was getting a little heated for the diner.

"She'll prove it to you that she loves to do it in the car park if you want your cock sucked just follow me and get your cash out boys. Come on Linda your gonna show these nice men how well you can suck their dicks."

Katherine stood up and went to the doors Linda was a step behind her leading a group of about fifteen guys ranging in age from about twenty up to one older gray headed guy in his sixties. She led them to where her car was parked taking a travel rug from the rear seat Katherine spread it out in front of the car and pointed at for Linda to sit down. The men gathered around the edges of the blanket.

"Now guy's there's no touching or fucking and the slut loves cum baths so shoot all over her face. Who's going to stick around to watch?"

Fists holding five dollar notes flew out towards her and Katherine pocketed the offered money then sat on the hood of her car.

"Well, you randy fuckers whoever is first get your cash out."

The burly trucker stepped forward and dug in his jeans for his wallet.

"I saw her first so she can do me."

He handed Kathy the money and Linda knelt up as he stepped closer she unzipped his jeans then swatted his hand away from his open zipper. She reached for the button holding them around his waist, letting them fall around his knees her hand fished around inside his underwear and found a rapidly hardening uncircumcised cock the first she'd ever seen. Linda was amazed at how the foreskin slid back and forth over the fat purple head as she pumped her fist along the trucker's seven inch dick.

"Don't fucking wank me suck my fucking cock you slut that's what I'm paying for."

Groaned the burly trucker Linda didn't need any more encouragement, she pulled his tool down so it was pointed directly at her warm inviting mouth. Rocking forward taking more than half his length easily she began working on his shaft with her new tongue stud as she sucked.

"Agh fuck yeah! She talented for sure, agh fuck yeah suck my fucking cock you slut agh fuck yeah suck it suck my cock."

Linda was ecstatic at being called talented when it came to giving head so she bobbed her head up and down occasionally teasing his piss hole with the tip of her tongue and occasionally the shiny ball of her tongue stud. Reaching for the trucker's hairy ball sack Linda gently scraped her painted nails across his balls and then rolled them in her fingers, pushing at him she took his dick down her throat, her nose buried itself in his dark pubic hair and the crowd cheered.

"Oh fuck yeah she's a good little cock sucker. Get ready slut I'm gonna cum."

Linda pulled back the truckers dick made a popping sound as it left her sucking mouth she quickly grasped the base of his shaft a vigorously wanked his tool. Seconds later she was rewarded with several sticky ropes of come the first hit her right cheek and squirted across her lips quickly opening them she caught the next two inside. Linda let the come drool from her mouth as the trucker's last few spurts of cum splattered against her neck and slowly ran down between her fake titties.

"Agh fuck yessssss agh yessssss."

The trucker groaned as he came, glancing around Katherine saw that almost everyone had the beginnings of a hard on, the trucker pulled his jeans up and stepped back.

"Okay she's ready whose next? If anyone wants to wank off and shoot on the slut's face can for ten dollars."

A middle aged man with a huge beer belly stepped forward and handed Kathy the thirty dollars approaching Linda he dropped his pants to his ankles he wasn't wearing any underwear and a thick nine inch erect dick stuck out and was pushed down by his enormous stomach.

"This is gonna be good I haven't been sucked off in years."

Linda took his fat cock by the base and in a single swallow her bright red lips were touching her fingers she released his dick and started to bounce up and down fucking her throat with his rigid fuckstick.

"Fuckin slut goes off look at her fuckin me tool with her throat. How about you suck it instead slut that's what I've paid for? Suck me fuckin tool Slut!"

Linda immediately slid up several inches and applied her best vacuum technique, but still pumped herself along his shaft. She was in heaven so far this was the best thing his sister had made him do, being cross dressed in the company of so many guys was incredible. Only one thing would make it better and that was if they all knew that he was really a cross dressed cock slut slave boy.

"Here take my ten bucks I can't wait my turn I'll cum on her face."

A guy in his late twenties stepped forward and handed Katherine the money. He stepped over beside the fat guy having his dick sucked and started to wank his small six inches. Linda took the cock out of her mouth and grabbed it in one hand sliding the loose skin along the rock hard tool she reached for the younger guy's cock. She wanked them with alternate strokes willing them to shoot their lovely white jism on her seconds later the young guy exploded spraying Linda's chin with sticky cum. Linda milked the last few drops from his dick and wiping them across her left cheek she took the fat guy's fuckstick back in her mouth he'd been waiting for just this.

He relaxed and concentrated on her mouth sucking his thick cock meat, it did the trick and he pumped his seed into her unsuspecting mouth. Linda didn't miss a beat she continued to suck until his dick stopped twitching, the man pulled his tool from Linda's mouth and watched as she half spat and half dribbled his load down her chin into her open blouse.

"That slut could suck start a Harley no worries boys."

Over the next forty-five minutes Linda sucked off a total of fourteen guys and had taken the majority of their cum on her face two of them had paid another twenty dollars for a second turn. Eight guys had wanked on her face and as the last guy shot on Linda's face then wiped his wilting dick across Linda's nose. A grey haired old man in his sixties he approached Katherine and whispered in her ear Katherine thought about what he'd said, it wasn't a bad offer and he knew what he'd be getting into, she nodded her head and slid off the hood of the car.

Her little brother had come dripping from his nose and chin both cheeks were smeared with dry semen and there was a large wet spot on his blouse about level with his belly button, there were a half a dozen thick white strands of come in his reddish blonde hair. He felt on top of the world it was fantastic to be outside in a public place giving head to more than a dozen different men.

"Linda Cock slut this gentleman wants to well as he puts it he wants to screw your sweet sexy ass off. What do you think of that?"

Being the first time she'd said anything in the last hour she put on her practiced high pitched voice and replied.

"If you think I should Mistress Katherine it will be a pleasure to fuck his brains out."

That was exactly the answer Kathy expected from her submissive little cock slut. The old guy was visibly excited by Linda's answer, and pointing a finger said.

"We can go to my sleeper it's just over there."

"Money first please."

He pulled out his wallet and handed Katherine a fist full of dollars she stuffed them into her pocket and held out a hand to help Linda to her feet. Linda folded the travel rug and put it in his sister's car the old guy took Linda's hand in his and led her across to a white rig. Kathy read the name Bronco Bill emblazoned across the bug catcher on the hood he opened the door and held it for them as they climbed inside. The sleeper was custom made larger than usual it was decked out in red velvet and was quite spacious it containing a queen sized bed covered with black satin sheets, Linda curled her legs underneath her and adjusted the thin burgundy nylon around herself in a fan as she sat on the bed. Katherine sat in the driver's seat and watched as the older guy climbed into the sleeper beside Linda, seeing the alarm in her brother's eyes Katherine winked at him.

"Don't worry Linda he knows just what you are and he's as excited as I'm sure you are, my horny Cockslut. This is the first man you've met that adores fucking cum covered cross dressers."

"I sure do and especially when their as attractive as you, Linda Darling."

He said as he reached out and lightly rested a hand on Linda's shoulder, she blushed and not wanting to show him how much she desired his fuckstick she looked down.

"It's so nice of you to say so sir."

"Nice and polite to I'm glad to see, call me Bill or Bronco, Linda Darling how's about you show me what's under that blouse cutie?"

Linda pulled the blouse out of her waist band then her fingers went to the buttons and slowly undid each one revealing more of the dried jism that had made its way down her body. Finally she pulled open the blouse and showed Bill the foam fakies stuck to her chest, pushing them out further as she removed the blouse. Linda folded the garment and laid it over the back of the passenger's seat.

"Agh fuck your gorgeous Linda, come here Darling."

Bill moved towards her with his arms open Linda melted into them and tilted her face up to kiss him. There tongues met and danced with each other breaking the kiss Bill licked Linda's cum covered lips and chin, this was unexpected and Linda didn't know what to make of it.

"Oh Bill baby your so kinky."

"So what Linda you love it kinky don't you?"

Bill made his way down in between Linda's fake boobs licking the traces of drying cum as he passed. When he got to her belly button there was a well of jism pooled inside he greedily sucked and licked at it until it was spotlessly clean. Finishing the last of the pooled cum Bill lifted his head and look up at Linda.

"Hey cutie how about you show me your surprise package?"

Linda pulled her long skirt up and reached underneath for her double G-strings, in a quick practiced movement she'd rocked back and slid them from under her butt to around her ankles. Bill's eyes were glued to Linda's crotch he smiled as her smooth cock unfolded and the twin nuts trapped up inside her body popped back into their rightful position. The burgundy nylon covering Linda's genitals and the wide black suspender belt with Lace stockings just heightened the over all look.

Linda's cock grew as she sat waiting for the old guy to make the next move, Bill stripped he didn't care that Katherine was in the drivers seat watching. He had his back to Linda she saw his back was covered in thick hair it went all the way down to the top of his butt throwing his clothes in a pile on the floor he turned around to face Linda. Her eyes widened as she caught sight of the semi erect flag pole jutting from his groin Bill's dick was still only half hard it was already over eight inches long. His heavy balls hung down about six inches and were the size of two oranges Bill's graying pubic hair was as thick as the hair on his back he resembled an old bear.

"Nice cock Bill, it's bigger than her boyfriend's but don't hold back my Sissy can take it."

"Yes please Bill I can take it, can I suck that beautiful fuckstick to get you hard?"

"Sure Linda Darling be my guest."

Linda slid to the edge of the bed and quickly slipped out of the thin skirt tossing it over the seat she reached for Bill's enormous tool. Her finger tips couldn't quite touch as she wrapped them around his warm flesh Linda drew him closer and dipped her head slightly to take Bill's dick between her lips. She spat on the bulbous head and smeared it around with her tongue, opening as wide as she could Linda slowly pushed forward inching her way onto Bill's massive dick. Linda was enjoying this as much as Bill, she adored Johnny's big cock but Bill's was even better, it was thicker. After a struggle she'd managed to swallow half of Bill's dick and was busy playing with his gigantic balls.

"Agh Fuck the slut's got me in her throat, shit I hope her ass is as good."

"You wont be disappointed Bill, I've fisted the slut before so she'll take you no worries. Do you mind if I take a couple of photographs? I'll show you them before we leave and you can erase any your not comfortable with."

"Agh you've fisted the slut? Take as many as you like so long as you promise to e-mail me copies."

"Sure have and the little cock slut went right off when she had my clenching fist deep inside her anus, I'll get your address later."

Katherine opened her handbag looked for her trusty digital camera she put it to her eye as Linda came up for a breath and licked at Bill's fat cock head as she stroked her fist along the now rock hard twelve inch shaft in time with the pumping of his own much smaller cock. Photographing her little brother licking at his fat knob she was telling Bill that he'd easily take his huge fuckstick up his man cunt and Linda hoped that she was right.

"Lie down cutie so we can get comfortable, Bronco Bill wants a taste of your big clitty before he fucks you senseless."

Linda dropped Bill's massive cock and slid back on the satin sheets. Bill's big tool defied the laws of gravity and stood up the shaft tapping his stomach as he got onto the bed beside Linda. Reaching out he opened a concealed cupboard door and retrieved a large tube of edible lubricant and several condoms dropping them beside Linda he gently caressed the fake titties on her chest.

"Such a lovely pair of tits you have Linda, it's a pity they weren't bigger then Bronco Bill could titty fuck you."

"I wish I had a nice big pair like my Mistress, then I'd be able to tit fuck no problems Bill Baby."

Bill slid down her body until he was level with her man cunt she felt his tongue as he gently licked along her inner thighs stopping short of Linda's erect clitty.

"Oh Bill Baby your a big tease."

"Just savoring the delights you offer Linda."

Bill took her clitty in his mouth and sucking in his cheeks he swathed the head in lashing wipes of his wet tongue. Each one brought moans from Linda's throat she lifted her knees and held them as far apart as she could to give Bill better access. Giving head outside had been a turn on, but having this grey haired trucker sucking on her man clit was incredibly kinky. Linda was getting more excited by the second she didn't want to cum before his big tool was deep inside her willing ass hole. Linda reached for the lubricant and popped the cap open the noise caused Bill to look up from her stiff clitty.

"Put some on my arse hole Billy Baby, I'm so fucking hot I can't wait for that beautiful cock of yours."

Bill took the tube and squeezed some onto two of his fingers reaching down he gently ran his slippery fingers around Linda's sphincter.

"Like that don't you Linda, you like Bronco Bill's fingers down there don't you Sissy Linda?"

"Oh yes Billy Baby, but I bet your big cock will feel even better."

Bill pushed the open top of the tube into Linda's anus then squeezed the tube emptying the entire contents up her ass hole. He removed the tubes neck and managed to get one last glob to drip onto her sphincter, dropping the tube he quickly grabbed a condom and rolled it down his considerable fuckstick.

"Assume the doggie position Linda, and I'll give you the fucking of your life Darling."

Lukey baby didn't have to be asked twice he quickly flipped over and backed up onto his knees. Bill got in between Linda's knees and was about to grasp the base of his dick to guide it into her waiting anus, but was too late she'd beaten him to it. Linda had gripped Bill's massive dick and was rubbing his enormous knob across her ass hole she concentrated on relaxing her sphincter she knew it'd be a lot less painful if she did. Kathy was busy snapping photos every few seconds she was keen a record every moment.

"Oh come on Billy Baby give me this fantastic dick of yours, I'm a cock slut and I need your huge prick inside me Billy Baby."

Billy moved his weight forward and drove his cock into Linda's shitter, she felt like she was being split in two by a tree trunk as he fed her the first six inches of his love pole and she loved it. The full feeling in her arse, his massive knob bumping her prostate gland and pulling sensations in his sphincter combined with his erect dick brought Linda to the very edge of a massive orgasm. Bill forced still more of his fuckstick into Linda, her sphincter finally relaxed and Bill's thick tool easily slid another four inches up Linda's bowel. Having Bill's huge cock buried deep inside her bowel pushed poor Linda over the brink and she came shooting her sticky jism into his waiting hand. Neither of them missed a single beat they kept on fucking, Bill gripped the by Linda's hips and slowly pulled his cock back until just the head was still inside her slippery anus then he sank back down. He sank a little deeper with every thrust gradually increasing the tempo he soon achieved a steady ass pounding rhythm, his huge nuts slapped Linda's each time his massive dick plowed into her more than willing anus. He was able to get all but one inch into Linda's shitter and was amazed at how much it felt like a pussy, he'd never before had he fucked an ass hole like it, it was so loose.

12