Sister Mistress Ch. 14

Story Info
Deborah & Jenny take Linda shopping for a school uniform.
7.8k words
4.63
25.4k
15
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 11/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay since you had a visitor then you aren't allowed to touch Johnny Big dick when he arrives, is that clear Linda?"

The disappointment was evident on her brothers' face he dropped his gaze to the floor and mumbled.

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

"Good now go and get ready for your shopping trip."

Lukey baby skipped across the landing into his bedroom. Quickly threw off the baby doll, he had laid out his clothes earlier a flared denim skirt that almost showed his stocking tops when he walked and a white cheese cloth blouse. Lukey baby sat on the edge of his bed took the cream satin and lace bra and slipped his arms into the straps pulled it up and reaching behind himself he clipped it around his chest. Just as quickly he'd clipped the suspender belt around his waist and began putting on the black full lace stockings he'd been saving for a special occasion. Standing Lukey smoothed the stretch lace over his shaved legs and attached them to the hanging suspenders Lukey admired his reflection in the full length mirror.

"Nice body Linda Sweetie."

Balancing on one foot then the other Linda stepped into the matching G-string tucked his clitty away and pulled them up snugly around his hips.

"That's better, now you look like the little Cockslut you are."

Linda sat at his mirror and expertly applied his make up today this consisted of several different shades of gold eye shadow, blush and lip stick a slutty shade of red of course. Quickly Linda dressed and stood in front of her mirror as she adjusted her hair, once she was satisfied she changed her earrings for a pair of diamond studs her Aunt lent her and a matching necklace. The large rock in it flashed in the morning light streaming in through the window.

"You ready yet Sweetie?"

Deborah asked as she pushed Lukey baby's door open, secretly she wished she'd catch a glimpse of her cute little niece semi dressed and wasn't disappointed. Looking up Linda saw his Mother standing in the doorway she had a pair of black skin tight leggings on that hugged each and every curve of her muscular legs and shinny black knee high boots. The thin blouse she was wearing did nothing to hide the red lace three quarter cup bra she wore. Over one shoulder hung a leather hand bag the strap caused her blouse to open this showed off his Mother's massive cleavage. She was disappointed when she saw that Linda was already fully dressed and waiting.

"Just gotta put my shoes and dress on Debbie."

Lukey baby replied as he made a move for his blue pumps. Standing Linda reached for her thin cotton sun dress it was light blue with an abstract pattern unbuttoning it Linda asked his Mother.

"Think this will be warm enough Debbie?"

Deborah cocked her head to one side and thought for a second considering Linda's question.

"Should be Sweetie, we might see about getting you some new shoes today. You know, a girl can never have enough shoes Linda Sweetie."

Deborah had to have an in-fill done on her acrylic nails today and she planned on getting Linda a nice set of talons like hers. Then they could visit Roslyn's shoe store for a nice set of knee high boots for Linda.

"Grab your bag Linda, we'll go get Jenny."

Taking her niece's hand Deborah led her down the steps into the garage, opened the passenger side door.

"Hop in Sweetie"

Deb quickly opened her own door and started the car. She put it in gear and reversed down their driveway, swung in to Jenny's drive and hit the horn. Almost immediately Jenny opened the door and jogged to the car, her bra-less tits swung inside the light green and the crop top cum T-shirt she was wearing. Her large pair of puppy dog nose sized nipples strained against their flimsy restraint. Jenny's top was tucked into a super short pleated tartan skirt, accentuating her slim hips was a four inch wide elastic belt. What Linda and his Mother liked best was the sexy white knee high stockings and green four inch pumps.

Jenny carried a green handbag and around her wrist was a chunky gold charm bracelet when she got a little closer Linda saw the gold chain and cross around Jenny's neck. As usual Jenny had spent ages making sure that her make-up was immaculate several shades of green eye-shadow graced her eyelids. She'd gone heavy on the eyeliner and then used more mascara than she was use to her reason was that she wanted to be the hottest one out of them when they hit the mall.

"Hi girls how are you both this glorious morning?"

Jenny asked breathlessly.

"Hi ya Sweetie, its gonna be a beautiful day for sure."

"Sure is Debbie, wow you look so hot Jenny."

"Thanks Linda Baby you're not to bad yourself."

Deborah reversed out of the driveway, as they drove to the mall Jenny and Linda chatted like a pair of teenagers. Most of their conversation centered on boys and Deborah found it stimulating, all too soon for her they pulled into the multi level car park. Deb had to drive around five different layers until she found a parking place.

"Thought we'd never get a park girls, fuck it must be busy."

"Always is on a Saturday Mrs. Jenson."

"Jenny Sweetie you can call me Debbie like Linda does otherwise you'll make me feel old."

Getting out the car Jenny quickly replied.

"No way are you old Debbie no way at all."

"Thank you Sweetie you're to kind."

"It's true, you're the best looking Mother I know Debbie. You could pass for Linda and Katherine's sister no problems."

Debbie blushed slightly at the thought of passing her self off as their older sister.

"That's right Debbie you definitely could. I love to have you as my sister Debbie."

"Oh you pair, come on lets shop till we drop."

Walking through the brightly light mall the three girls swung heads then caused lumps to grow as they sashayed along window shopping.

"I'm booked in for my nails girls how about we all get them done?"

"Owww yes please Debbie."

Chorused the younger pair Deborah smiled then nodded, crooked her finger and said.

"Okay then this way my pretties."

She led them into the salon and she took one seat and Linda quickly took the other. Jenny folded her arms under her bouncing boobs in a huff.

"Bitch I wanted to be done first."

"You always want to be first at everything Jenny."

"Don't fight Girls I'll be finished soon enough then you can have your turn Jenny."

Jenny flopped down into a chair, picked up a magazine and began flicking her way though the glossy pages. When she looked up Linda poked her tongue out and smirked. "Fucking bitch I'm gonna tell Mistress about the little fucking whore when I see her." Jenny thought. As promised Deborah's in fill didn't take any more than fifteen minutes she didn't really need it and then Jenny took her place. Since she didn't want hers as long as Linda's they were both finished three quarters of an hour later. Linda couldn't get over the wondrous feeling of having inch long talons the assistant had done an expert job of matching the shade of polish to her bright red lipstick. Deborah dug around in her purse until she found some of her vouchers and handed them to the woman at the cash register.

"Thank you."

"Can I book an appointment for the same time in a fortnight?"

"No worries Deborah will you be all coming in?"

"Yes Dear you'd best make an appointment for all of us, this is my niece Linda and her friend Jenny."

"Okay all done Deborah we'll see you on the twenty fist ladies."

Deborah hooked her arms through the younger girls on either side of her and steered them towards the door.

"Well Linda we have to get you a school uniform don't we."

Linda nodded.

"Yes I'll need one if I'm going to start on Monday."

"I know just the thing Debbie it'll look great on Linda Baby."

Jenny said excitedly.

"Lead the way then Sweetie."

Jenny took hold of Linda's arm and half dragged her towards the quite end of the mall. On her last visit she'd discovered the white collar uniform shop. They sold every thing from boiler suits and safety boots to nurses and school uniforms. Debbie followed a few steps behind her eyes were glued to Jenny's skirt and the sexy little bows at the tops of her white stockings peeking out with every step.

"In here Linda Baby, I just know you'll look great in what I have in store."

Jenny let go of Linda's hand and went to the racks. She plowed through them looking for the special item. Finally on the second last rack she found them, pulling one from the rack she said.

"Ah ha here it is Baby."

Linda craned her neck trying to see.

"Show me Jenny show me."

Jenny turned holding a bottle green pleated sports skirt but instead of the usual length of twelve inches this one was only seven inches. Linda's heart skipped a beat she knew that when she put it on she'd have to be careful not to bend over more than a fraction otherwise her G-string clad mound would show.

Debbie had been busy going through the blouses, and holding out two white ones she said.

"Here you go Sweetie try these as well."

Linda took the clothing made her way towards the change rooms, pulling the curtain closed she quickly stripped off her top. After admiring herself for a moment she pulled on the blouse then quickly wrapped the short skirt around her waist and aligns the Velcro holding strap Linda then slides the adjustment zipper into place. Flinging open the curtain out walked Linda her heels clicking on the hard floor. Upon seeing her Jenny let out a loud wolf whistle.

"Told ya Linda didn't I?"

"You sure did Jenny, it's fantastic. I think Linda has found her knew school uniform."

"Not with those shoes Dear definitely not. You should have some nice knee high boots I think."

This excited Linda so much that he forgot himself for a second.

"Can I Aunt Deb can I?"

A stern look came over Deborah's face and Linda blushing realized what he said.

"Sorry Debbie, but the thought of boots excites me so much."

"Here Jenny grab another two skirts and three blouses then pay for them while Linda gets changed."

Deborah handed over a fist full of twenties, being Katherine's submissive in training she is didn't blink at the order. She simply held out her hand and did as she was told five minutes later she joined them out side the shop carrying a large plastic bag.

"Debbie were you serious about the boots?"

"Horny little minx likes boots Jenny, hahahaha."

"Well I can't blame her Debbie so do I."

"Who am I to stand your way then? Lets go, follow me girls."

Deborah was in the mood for teasing and hoped like hell that Roslyn was working today, she had dressed especially for the shop owners benefit. Her heart sank though, when they walked into the shop Roslyn was no where to be seen. The three of them took seats beside each other, both Linda and her Aunt crossed their legs but Jenny didn't she planted her green pumps about two feet apart. Slouching in the chair caused Jenny's knees to part her super short skirt hiked its way up a touch. Anyone caring to have a casual look in her direction could Jenny's black lace crotch less panties. Linda was sure his sensitive nose could detect the faint aroma of pussy. Minutes later the young assistant came over and asked.

"Good morning ladies my name is Kylie how may I help you."

"Yes we're looking for a pair of boots for my niece, black knee high preferable, and a pair of sexy strap pumps."

Linda slipped off her shoes and allowed the Kylie to take her ankle while she measured her foot. The assistant took ages to do this because she couldn't take her eyes from Jenny's legs. Finally she stood up saying.

"I won't be long Miss."

She disappeared into the back of the shop to retrieve the items. Kylie couldn't believe it she was sure that the sexy blonde was showing her panties, Roslyn had said that quite a few women are exhibitionists. "Fuck it's so erotic wish I was game enough to try that." Kylie thought as she stepped up the small ladder. She hurried along the isle and grabbed three more boxes balancing them in one arm she pushed open the door. Kylie walked down behind the trio she wanted to get a glimpse of the older woman's mighty cleavage, turning the corner she asked.

"Which would you like to try first Miss?"

Looking up Linda's green eyes flashed as she blurted out.

"Oh the boots Baby the boots of course."

Linda kicked off her other shoe as Kylie dropped to her knees placing the boxes beside her. Opening the box Kylie took out a shiny knee high zippered boot, Linda gasped as she lifted her stockinged leg for Kylie. Holding her ankle Kylie slid the pointed toe up Linda's foot then did the zip up, the boot closed snugly around Linda's calf. Linda quickly lifted the opposite foot. Lifting her leg this way caused her dress to ride up her thighs a touch Linda didn't move to hide the creamy white vee of her G-string. Kylie didn't seem to mind both because she took the offered leg and quickly had the other boot zipped up.

"There you go Miss, try them."

Linda stood up the four inch heels were a little higher than she'd been use to, but without any sign of hesitation began waltzing around the store. The second time around she stopped in front of his Mother with his hands on his hips asked.

"Can I get these ones Debbie they fit perfectly?"

"By all means Sweetie. Can we try the others now Kylie Dear?"

"Yes Miss."

Kylie waved Linda into her seat grudgingly she sat and allowed the shop assistant to remove the glorious smelling leather boots. Soon her attention was diverted by the very next pair of shoes they were white three inch pumps that strapped around the calf half way to the knee. Linda blurted out.

"These ones to Debbie please."

"You haven't even tried them out yet hahahaha hahahaha, I suppose so Sweetie, how about another colour since you like the style?"

"Oh yes please Debbie, red ones wouldn't be to slutty, would they?"

"Johnny will like them won't he? Especially if your wearing some sexy fish-net stockings Baby. Poor boy would flip his lid, or pop his cork, hahahahahahahahahahaha."

All this time Jenny hadn't taken her eyes off Kylie, she'd opened her thighs a little further as she studied the shop assistant kneeling on the floor. The cool air conditioning wafted over her and the way she sat had parted her crotch less undies a little over an inch allowing the cooling breeze caress her smooth moist lips. Kylie expertly strapped the pumps around Linda's calves and rocked back to allow her customer past. Strutting around the shop Linda didn't notice where Kylie's eyes were fixed, Jenny sure did though.

"Finally." Thought Jenny.

In an involuntary action Kylie licked her lips. Try as she might she couldn't drag her eyes away, until Linda pushed past her and sat down. Glad for the interruption Kylie quickly removed the white pumps and carefully replaced them in their box. Unable to help herself Kylie snuck a fleeting glance at Jenny's pussy as she stood up.

"Do you want the other pair of red pumps too Miss?"

Linda's head swung around to his Mother, the look on his pretty made-up face melted her heart.

"Of course you can Linda Baby a girl can never have enough shoes."

Kylie, her pussy on fire quickly scooped up the boxes and disappeared into the store room. She'd never thought of women in a sexual sense before but having this gorgeous teenager displaying her naked sex lips so freely definitely rocked those ideas. Returning she found the customers waiting at the register although the blonde still hung back a little. Deborah handed over the cash and nodded in the direction of the three bags. Linda silently lifted the plastic shopping bags from the counter top, turned and started for the door. After retrieving her change Deborah followed her sons swaying ass towards the glass doors. Jenny on the other hand took three steps around the side of the counter top, stopping beside Kylie. Jenny tilted Kylie's chin upwards opening her mouth as she slid her warm tongue inside.

After a little coaxing Kylie's tongue responded and suddenly Jenny's was gone leaving Kylie wishing it hadn't. Jenny stepped back and reaching under her short skirt she ran her index finger the length of her sodden gash. Without warning she'd lifted it and pushed into Kylie's mouth. It wasn't until she began sucking the offered digit that Kylie realized where it'd been she was amazed that it tasted so good. She didn't have a choice in the matter anyway because Jenny, wasn't about to let her stop sucking until her finger was spotlessly clean. Then still without saying a single word Jenny hurried after Debbie and Linda.

"I must say Jenny Dear you're quite sexually liberated."

"Yeah I suppose it comes with the territory Debbie."

"What territory is that?"

"The territory that comes with being an absolute nymphomaniac exhibitionist lesbian Debbie."

Deborah had a vision of Katherine fucking this cute teen doggie style with a huge strap-on dildo jealously flashed across her mind for a second.

"Yes you're definitely right on that Sweetie, well the nympho exhibitionist that is."

Arriving at their car Linda pilled the bags into the trunk while Jenny slipped into the rear seat and his Mother got behind the wheel. She couldn't believe Jenny didn't jump at the chance to grab the front seat, Linda slid into the leather grateful to take a rest from balancing on her stilettos. Deborah spent an unusual amount of time adjusting her rearview mirror before driving out of the carport. She had made sure that Jenny's naked crotch would fill the entire mirror if she decided to perform her little show again. As the car pulled out onto the street Deborah was delighted to see Jenny's thighs part and her beautiful shaved snatch peek out from between her lacy black crotch-less panties. Luckily they didn't have far to go, Deborah found it extremely difficult to concentrate. That same erotic scene played over and over in her mind only it was her wearing the strap-on dildo doing the fucking. Arriving home Deborah left the younger girls to empty the car she couldn't wait to go to her bedroom.

Loud knocking had roused Katherine from her thoughts and walking to the kitchen door she was greeted by Johnny's smiling face. Holding out a small FedEx package he quickly said he'd run into the driver out front and that as ordered he had Linda's fake ID. Katherine had been expecting the delivery everyday since speaking to Jade over a week and she'd kept up her end of the bargain. Thrusting out her hand Kathy growled.

"Show me Johnny."

Johnny fumbled in his pocket and fished out the out of state college ID, Kathy was happy to see all of her instructions had been followed.

"Linda Jenson, age 22, the photo is perfect Johnny, and you've done well."

"Thank you Mistress Katherine I'm happy to serve."

"Mistress will have to think of an appropriate reward."

Johnny's head dropped as he answered her.

"Yes please Mistress Katherine."

Opening the FedEx package reminded her about what Jenny had been complaining about and just what she thought would remedy the situation. Perhaps Jenny was right all her Mother needed was a real good fuck. Opening the FedEx box Kathy found four small brown bottles holding one up she scanned the label.

XM-12 vitamin supplement.

Take one tablet four times daily,

with or after food.

Katherine couldn't wait to start her little Brother on his special vitamins, placing them on the bench top she turned to Johnny.

"What do you think about Jenny's Mother, Johnny?"

Being a normal horny teenager Johnny had fantasies about and over just about every woman in his life Tammy Cavanaugh the forty year old leggy ash blonde was no different.

"Many a time I've dreamt of shafting her Mistress Katherine."

Glancing up he quickly added.

"Her and Jenny at the same time especially when Jenny teases."

Kathy chuckled and nodded her head.