Sister Mistress Ch. 16

Story Info
Linda gets caught taking a short cut & then she's recognized.
7.1k words
4.58
22.9k
17

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 11/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda's education had soon developed to be totally sexually orientated. Dianne always managed to explain anything in enticing sexual terms and Miss Johnson's special sex education lessons nearly every day soon broadened his sexual knowledge so much so that there weren't many things that they hadn't tried. Both of them liked what Dianne taught just after lunch each day Licker-lesson. His Mother had turned her son into an expert ass and pussy licker whose services were used by all the girls that visited. The next five weeks saw Linda's breasts grow bigger and bigger it seemed like they would swell each night as she slept, each week she gained a half cup size.

Lukey was delighted for two reasons, firstly he had to shop for knew lingerie each week and secondly he finally had a beautiful pair of real tits. Linda didn't question this growth spurt because Katherine had updated his programming so he almost expected it. After all his Mother and teacher did because Kathy had changed the programming to the virus on Deborah's latest disc too. His Mistress liked the change in her little brother's physique nearly as much as Dianne.

Their Mother took great delight in the ritual measuring of Linda each Saturday morning then accompanying her lingerie shopping at the Mall. Lukey baby couldn't care less if any of his ex school mates saw him at the Mall he knew that they wouldn't recognize him. One thing he did know for certain was since he'd undergone his transformation twelve weeks ago his soft reddish hair had grown and the hair extensions his teacher had paid for disguised his features perfectly.

Boys being Boys they wouldn't notice Linda's face because their eyes would be glued to her scantily clad breasts and stockinged legs, the randy teens would be dying to fuck their old school friend. The Saturday morning of his fifth measuring session Katherine ushered him into her bedroom ducking down slightly Kathy reached behind her little brother to retrieve the end of her dress makers' tape measure. Straightening up she drew the end up around Linda's now very noticeable breasts then crossing the other end over the tape she somewhat proudly announced.

"My, my Linda your breasts are a nice 42 inches I think today will be your last shopping trip for a while. The way you pair spend money anyone would think it grows on trees."

"Sorry Mistress Katherine, maybe I could earn some extra cash you could take me back to the truck stop if it pleases you."

"You can't blame her Kathy dear you know what it's like when all that sexy lingerie is in front of you its simply irresistible. Anyway little Linda has been developing so fast that she's constantly out growing most of her wardrobe."

"Soon Linda won't need all that many bras she's so proud of her big tits that she wants to show everyone and bras just hinder their view. It must run in the family just look at the way you're dressed Mum. Since it's your last shopping trip for a while you girls better make the most of today and to show you that I'm a fair Mistress I'll put in an extra grand. Make sure you buy more than lingerie, Linda needs more jewelry and handbags you know the sort of things every girl has in their wardrobe. Although it wouldn't hurt if she had more sexy body suits and now she has those big hooters she'll look fantastic in bustiers and corsets get her some new blouses and tops too, stuff that show everyone how much of a horny bitch she really is Mum "

"Oh thank you Mistress Katherine, you're ever so generous."

"You'll pay it back in obedience I trust Linda."

Linda nodded his head furiously.

"Yes Mistress Katherine, of course Mistress Katherine."

Lukey called out as he followed his Mother thru the kitchen and into the garage. Deborah stopped halfway to her car and spun around she tossed Linda the keys.

"Will ya be a doll Linda and start my car I've gotta tell Kate something."

Without waiting for an answer Deborah headed for the kitchen, Linda couldn't hear what she said.

"Hey Katie, if Linda won't have to grow much more she'll be able to borrow some of my clothes and stuff that is if her titties stop growing. Those bloody Jenson Genes again."

"That's a great idea Mum perhaps we can go through your wardrobe when you get home we might even get Linda to give us a fashion parade."

As usual their first stop was at lingerie shop. The owner Margaret new all about Linda's transformation she took a perverse pleasure each week showing them both the newest stock. Knowing full well that they would want to try some of it on immediately this week was no different Margaret ushered them towards the store room in the rear of the shop.

"Good morning ladies how are you this fine day?"

The Jenson's answered in unison.

"Hi Margaret we're fine, what's new?"

It was a sort of special thing between the three women.

Closing the door behind them Margaret waited as both Deborah and Linda removed their street cloths. She stood against the door watching her best customers, the best not only because of their special Saturday mornings but the amount they had spent in her shop over the last six weeks allowed her to take on a new assistant.

"Did that leather bustier come in for me this week Margaret?"

"Yes it did Linda your lucky that I ordered it a little larger than when I measured you for it when are you going to stop growing oh yeah I managed to have the suspender straps you wanted put on too. It should look great on you Honey."

That was three weeks ago and Linda had been allowed to go to the mall by herself that Saturday morning she'd pleaded with her sister until Katherine relented and told her to go just to get some peace and quite. Linda's long reddish hair was pulled up into a pair of foot long pony tails held in place with twin gold scrunchies. Her sheer white cheesecloth blouse was held closed by only the four middle buttons and was knotted just above her pierced navel the diamond hanging from her puckered belly button flashed in the light in time to her swaying hips.

Almost six inches of Linda's creamy white thighs showed above her white stocking tops and underneath the red tartan mini skirt she wore. The bright sunlight turned her thin cheese cloth blouse almost transparent and you would've been able to see her puffy nipples except for the pink lace three quarter cup bra hugging her ample bust. Finally she had gotten the hang of walking in spike heels although Lukey's feet still hurt they were no way as bad as four weeks ago when his Mistress ordered that he was to wear a minimum of four inch heels. He'd become so confident that he was sure he would be able to run in heels if he had to. Linda had visited the lingerie shop and ordered several bra, G-string and suspender belt sets. Along with a dozen or more expensive embroiled camisoles Margaret had to order from China. He'd had such a fantastic morning that Linda had decided to walk home His Mother wasn't as keen on the idea but relented and told Linda she would see her at home.

Lukey secretly wished and hoped that he'd run into some of his ex school friends he wasn't sure if he wanted to be recognized but he definitely wanted to flirt. Sadly as he walked Lukey hadn't seen a single person his own age and began to worry about the middle aged guy that had been following him for the last six blocks. Lukey Baby gave a huge sigh of relief when the man in question turned a corner instead of following Linda across the road. Linda should've known better she'd dressed in her best impersonation of a slutty schoolgirl and what could she expect.

By the time she'd reached the well known short cut her feet were killing her. Linda walked along the lane way and slipped through the hole in the fence. Making her way through the thick undergrowth Linda stepped onto the fourth hole of the golf course, she'd used often it as a short cut even though she knew she shouldn't because they the club took a dim view of trespassers. Crossing the fairway Linda didn't notice he was being watched ever since those vandals trashed the greens before the club championship the greens keepers had been extra vigilant. As the head keeper Scott took it personally when his beloved greens were defiled as he put it, he vowed to make the perpetrators pay if he ever found out who dug them up. When he saw the cute teenage girl walk out of the trees he guessed her to be about fifteen or sixteen and as she got closer to his hiding spot he couldn't believe his eyes and was sure it was her, could he be so lucky? Hiding himself on the other side of the fairway Scott formulated his plan he shadowed the teen until she reached the oak grove between the fifth and thirteenth holes. Jogging up behind her he called out.

"Hey! Wait a minute girlie I wanna talk to you."

Linda stopped and turned to face the voice and was gripped in a vice like grip around her upper arms. The muscular balding man in his early fifties easily lifted Linda until her feet were eight to ten inches from the ground.

"What are you doing here young lady? Didn't you see the signs saying no trespassers?"

"I'm just on my way home and it's a short cut Sir."

She didn't know why she called him Sir and it surprised Linda how comfortable it felt. Being a dominant for over twenty years Scott picked up on it immediately

"Sure your not one of those vandals that trashed my greens are you? WELL MISSY?"

"Oh no, no, no I wouldn't do anything like that, I'm a good girl."

Linda had been on her way home when suddenly she finds herself in the hands of a madman strangely though she finds his large rough hands a huge turn on and her sensitive nipples start to swell. Relaxing Scott let Linda down slowly when she caught her balance he nearly pulled her off her feet when he started dragging her by one arm back along the fifth fairway.

"Come with me Girlie you know the club has a policy about trespassers."

"No please Sir, don't please Sir, please."

"Shut up."

Lukey Baby's mind was in a spin he didn't know what his Mistress was going to say when she finds out that he's been charged with trespass, oh fuck she'll have to bail me out.

"Please Sir I can't get in trouble, please Sir I'll do anything please, please."

Stopping Scott pulled the cute teenager close and in as menacing a voice as he could muster asked.

"Anything eh?"

Linda took a gulp of air and not trusting her own voice she nodded in agreement.

"Say it Girlie, tell me."

"Yes Sir, I'll do anything, anything just don't call the cops."

Scott unrelenting grip directed her towards a thicket of elm trees, half hidden inside was a large green steel shed. He shoved her through the small door on the side, inside it was dark it took a little time for Linda's eyes to adjust to the gloom. It smelt of fertilizer, chemicals and petrol but mostly of fresh cut grass the center of the floor was dominated by a huge red tractor. Along one side of the shed was a pile of hay bales one wall was covered in various types of gardening equipment another had a sink a bench with a microwave on top and a small bar fridge. Along the third was an overstuffed near worn out leather four seat couch which Scott pushed her towards as he closed the door and switched on the bright overhead lights.

Sitting on the cool leather cushion Linda smoothed her short tartan mini skirt but it still stopped a good eight inches from her white stocking tops. The tied tails of her flimsy cheesecloth blouse rode up several inches showing her pierced belly button and after the inspection in the mirror this morning she knew that in this harsh light her now rock hard nipples encased in their pink lace prison would be nearly visible through the sheer white material this caused a fresh flood of pain from inside his special harness. The guy picked up the phone in the corner.

"So you said you'll do anything will you?"

Feeling bolder as well as being scared of the cops Linda nodded.

"Yes that's right I said I'd do anything so long as you don't call the cops."

Scott walked closer and reached out for the teenagers' hand grasping her wrist he used her hand to slowly rub his semi hard cock.

"Well your gonna fuck me or I'll be calling em Girlie."

Linda had been hoping this would be the outcome she was worried about how he'd take it when he found out she was a special girl. If she played it right he'd be so horny and ready to fuck just about anything that he wouldn't care but Mistress said he wasn't allowed too touch any cocks or cum without her strict permission. She'll understand I hope if I can do at least half of what she ordered.

"I'd be more that happy to fuck you Honey, but I have one condition. You cant cum in me and I can't drink it either so don't ask."

"Why's that Girlie?"

Smiling as sweetly as she could looked up at him through her long red fringe pushed her flattened palm against the obvious bulge in the guys linen pants and replied.

"I'm not allowed to have any cum Sir."

"Why's that Girlie? Tell me why your not allowed to eat my cum?"

Massaging the ever growing lump in Scott's pants Linda flicked the stray wisps of red hair out of her eyes.

"My Mistress has ordered it Sir."

"I knew it I knew that you'd have to be more than the usual run of the mill whore. So you're a sub then eh?"

"Yes I'm Mistress Katherine's submissive whore."

When this sexy little teenager mentioned her Mistress's name Scot was sure he'd got it right. After all he'd spent hundreds of dollars on her kinky web-site and wanked off to the many shows he'd downloaded, so felt like he sort of knew her.

"Mmmmmm nice, I like the idea of a lesbian dominatrix. She lets you service men then?"

"Oh yes and I admit it's my favorite activity."

Even though he was sure he knew the answer, Scott still had to ask.

"Tell me your name then Girlie."

"Linda, my name is Linda, Sir."

Scott pulled Linda up onto her feet and her being the slut she is her hand didn't leave his groin.

"What's your full name Linda Girlie?"

Linda gulped she had heard this tone from her sister when she was cross so Lukey quickly blurted out his full name.

"Linda Cockslut, Sir. My full name is Linda Cockslut."

"I like it. Did your Master or Mistress name you Linda Cockslut?"

His rough dinner plate sized hands disappeared inside her blouse and began mauling her tender nipples. When she became excited her nipples would swell and poke upwards at an angle. They are about an inch long and one and a half inches in diameter, Scott's strong fingers kneaded Linda's flesh causing whimpering moans in her throat. Suddenly his hands are all over her body mauling her D-cup boobs pinching her swollen nipples squeezing her meaty butt cheeks. Feeling the mans hand slide over his rounded buttocks then lifting his skirt as his hand slid up across his naked buttock Lukey Baby held his breath.

"Yes my name was given to me by Mistress. Sir, would you please sit down and let me show you how well Linda Cockslut can perform her duties."

"What's a sexy little thing like you know about sucking cock then? Eh?"

He knew Linda was an expert cocksucker he'd seen her deep throat sizable cocks on more than one occasion. Linda's face beamed as she smiled up at Scott.

"Well my boyfriend Johnny Bigdick never complains."

"Johnny Bigdick eh just how big is this Johnny Bigdick Linda?"

Linda's hand now worked away at a long sizable lump in Scott's pants, her heart was racing in anticipation of tasting his first cock in what seemed like ages.

"Last time I measured him his dick was eleven inches long and ten in girth it fills my hole to perfection Sir."

"So Linda Cockslut likes a big cock does she?"

"Oh yes, yes, yes Sir I adore big cocks and by the feel of this you have a big surprise for Linda Cockslut."

Linda breathed a sigh of relief when Scott sank onto the leather settee his fingers traced the line of Linda's harness as it disappeared into the crack of her butt. Linda sank to her knees and reached up towards Scott's belt buckle, loosening the belt she quickly popped the button and unzipped his fly. Scott lifted his ass as Linda pulled his pants down around his ankles, she wasn't disappointed when his cock sprang into view already half erect and it was over eight inches long and so thick it is the thickest cock Linda's seen.

"Oh my! Your cock is gorgeous and so fat Sir, much thicker than my Johnny."

The purple veins along the sides pulsed and his wrinkled foreskin hugged the bulbous knob only his piss slit peeked out like a one eyed monster. Scott relaxed against the settee lifting his legs to allow Linda to pull off his pants and get in closer. Linda tossed his pants aside and slid between Scott's open thighs she needed both hands to control his huge dick. The weight of it made his cock flop from side to side was like an elephant's trunk. Closing both hands around his huge dick about half way along the now semi hard ten inch love pole Linda pulled downwards on the loose skin and Scott's massive knob appeared like a gigantic one eyed mushroom. Linda adjusted her position sitting on her knees she rocked back and sat on her calves so she was more comfortable. Pumping her hands along his rapidly hardening tool Linda couldn't believe it was still getting bigger that's when saw caught the first glimpse of Scott's hairy balls. A low growling moan gurgled up from Linda's throat, his nuts were at least the size of oranges no wonder he didn't wear any underwear. Scott's cock was a huge fourteen inches long and well over twelve in circumference and she wasn't sure weather she'd be able to get it past her lips and she couldn't wait to try it in her slutty ass..

"Well what are you waiting for Cockslut? Show me how a slut sucks a real mans cock. Show me why your name is Linda Cockslut."

Opening her mouth as wide as possible Linda pushed down and after considerable effort Scott's massive knob was lodged in Linda's mouth. When she tried to breath her cheeks would puff out and a loud sucking slurping sound fills the air. Each time Linda pulled back her tongue went crazy slurping and sliding across his fat knob she tried pushing it into the eye of his cock and heard Scott's moans of encouragement when she tried pushing her tongue piercing down his piss hole.

By relaxing her throat Linda soon took the first six inches of the massive dick but she still gagged, Scott pushed her away and holding his cock in one hand he grabbed Linda's soft red hair. Dragging her closer he used his horse like cock to slap her face Linda's open mouth made the sound reverberate, noisy wet slapping filled the small shed.

"You like that don't you Linda Girlie? You wanna suck Sir's wet dick don't ya Linda Cockslut?"

"Oh yes please Sir, Linda Cockslut wants to suck your big gorgeous cock."

Linda thought it better to be honest with this dominant man, so he took a long slow breath and said.

"Sir I have something to confess, I hope it doesn't change what I hope is going to happen between us."

Standing back but still pointing his dick straight at Linda's face Scott replied.

"Well spit it out Girlie, tell sir and let him make the decision."

"Um err I'm not quite sure how to begin."

Suddenly Scott jumped forward and grabbed Linda's hair twisting it in his right fist.

"Fucking spit it out Linda Cockslut you little Whore, tell Sir what your secret is."

"Oowwwweeee Please sir not so rough, I'll tell you."

Linda cupped her breasts and lifted them toward his hard cock.

"Even though I have these wonderful tits I'm not a real girl, not yet."

A smile slowly spread across Scott's face this is what he had expected and now he was certain that he had his favorite Internet porn star in his work shed and what's more he was gonna fuck her brains out. Relaxing his grip a fraction he asked.

"You still how a hole for me to fuck Girlie so I don't care, strip and show Sir."

12